๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐‡๐ž๏ฟฝ...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ
90.
91.
92.
93.
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N ร‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š ๐˜๐Ž๐”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

94. time skip

1.2K 73 3
By shaylawrites128

Liked by Liltjay and 2,342,748 others

Nyeisha.Nyiesha Nasir Jabari Jackson ❤️.

- View all 10,242 comments -

———————————————————————————

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"look at you" i smiled looking over at pop as he held our newborn carefully.

about 5 hours ago, i went into labor while i was asleep. pop noticed me acting weird so he woke me up and literally the most excruciating pain was felt all through my body 😩.

we rushed to the hospital and they took me back, and then i had our Baby boy.

who we decided to name, Nasir 

it's always been a name that i loved.. it was gonna be Nasim but we liked this one better.

pop likes his name. he wanted me to pick it though because i carried him for 9 months so he thought it was "only fair" 😭😭.

"i'm gon' be the best for you" pop smiled down at him. "you and mommy"

it makes my heart melt seeing pop this happy 🥺. times like these that i knew i made the right decision not taking the plan b.

"baby ain't you tired?" i chuckled sitting up on the bed.

"ain't you? you gave birth two hours ago" he looked up at me.

"i took a nap. but let me hold him" i put my arms out hearing him smack his teeth. "babe you been holding him for an hour now"

"i can't take my eyes off of em. roddy was right" he ran his finger in his curls. "so much hair"

"lemme see my baby" i laughed as he got up from his seat walking over to me.

he lightly handed him to me as nas sucked on his thumb with his eyes closed.

"mommy's boy" i smiled running my finger down his cheek lightly. "you gon' look just like daddy when you grow up" i moved over so pop could sit next to me on the bed. "i just hope youn' get his attitude"

"i never got an attitude" i giggled laying my head on his shoulder as we watched Nas sleep peacefully.

"i know baby. i just like messing with you" he chuckled leaning down giving me a kiss.

"he got so much hair" he repeated making me laugh a little.

"hopefully it grows curly and long"

"it's already curly. you needa' wet it to make it show more" he said leaning his head on mine. "you know what's next?"

"a babygirl" i laughed reminiscing on how pop had wanted a girl after we had Nasir.

"well yea. but i was gonna say making you my wife"

i looked up at him seeing his closed mouth smile making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"we're almost at 2 years" i sighed. "you really wanna get married that quick?"

"ion know bae. when i know, i'll know" he put his arm around me. "but let's get some sleep. he already off" i smiled putting him in the little bed thing they had next to the bed for him.

"no rush, Baby" i said as he laid down getting comfortable on the bed before opening his arms so i could lay with him.

"i know it'll be you" he said kissing my head. "we never argue and if we do, its always short. all we do is love" i smiled to myself knowing what he was saying was true.

me and pop barely fought. if it was over something, it was over something stupid.

"i love you" i looked up at him. "so much, pop smoke" he chuckled.

"i love you too, Nyeisha" he leaned down connecting our lips.

i could stay here forever 😩..

-

after we took a little nap watching the tv, pop went and got us some food from the cafeteria so i could eat because i didn't really have much to eat since yesterday 😪.

"aw baby" i sighed as Nas started to cry.

i picked him up beginning to rock him and everything i could.

i had looked up how to handle these type of things while i was pregnant so i'm pretty familiar with it..

"I'll never let nobody hurt you
Give you the world 'cause you deserve it
Teach you how to treat a woman
Let you know you're gonna be something great"

i sung lightly to him as he finally began to calm down as i continued while smiling down at him.

"I want for you to shine so bright
Know you can do anything through Christ
I see that there is a star inside you
I'm so glad you're in my life"

i finished seeing him sleeping peacefully again hearing footsteps making me turn my head. 

"thank you for getting me food" i smiled at pop as he sat the food on the table next to me.

"we gotta get you in the studio, baby" he said pulling out my soup. "that sounded good as fuck. you got a good voice"

"thank you" he leaned down giving me a kiss.

"why you got him?" he asked sitting on the end of the bed beginning to eat his food.

"he was crying. i sung until he stopped" Pop smiled.

"even he knows" i rolled my eyes smiling to myself.
"i see you blushing"

"stopp!" i whined. "just shut up and eat"

"i'm proud of you, bae" he said as i took a sip of my soup to test if it was too hot.

"what you mean?"

"you walk around like ain't nun happened in yo past. you a strong ass female, baby. that's one of my favorite things 'bout you" he explained.

"i have you. that's why" i lifted his chin.

"i'm making you my wife fasho in the future"

"word?" i nudged him.

"word, Ny Ny"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 668 13
" ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ญ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ , ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
230K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...
199K 4.7K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10
5.5K 431 15
"im tired of ๐ฌ๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž for yall niggas"- crystal