lions in the wild | lando nor...

By debsiswriting

❝do you think i look good, mr. norris? ❞ More

lions in the wild
prologue
00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10

02

5.3K 81 3
By debsiswriting

Okay Wattpad messed up my chapters. So I had to republish Chapter 01 and 02! Sorry! :(

''Hungover is a bitch,''

☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾

I walked out of my shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I put a towel in my hair and I walked out of my bathroom. I lived in a student building, all the girls and me lived here, the appartment was small but cute. I mean, I could live here till I graduate and that is exactly in a year because now we are all off for our summer holiday.

I walked to my bedroom and I threw open my door. I straight walked to my clothing drawers and grabbed some new underwear, I quickly put them on and grabbed body lotion. I put a lot in my palms of my hands and I smeared it on my legs and arms. I stood up, washed my hands in the bathroom and put both my towels on the drying rack.

Today is Sunday... that means tomorrow I have to work. I have a summer job at a coffee cafe in the middle of London. I enjoyed it very much but I has nothing to do with my studies. I study for media management so yeah, it's quite different.

I put on a basic white t'shirt with grey joggers. I grabbed my phone of the charger. I could say I slept really good after I came home this morning because it's already two in the afternoon. I unlocked my phone and saw messages from the girls. Some came home, some stayed with the boys.

I laughed when I saw that Senna hooked up with Daniel. I texted her back on her private number for the details.

I scrolled through my notifcations and saw a Instagram notification. Who the hell is Lando Norris? Oh wait..

landonorris wants to send you a private message!

skylar.campbell accepted your message!

landonorris
Hey,
Thank you for helping me last night and sorry for ruining the party for you. Carlos said you were a good help.

skylar.campbell
Oh, it doesn't matter.
How's your hungover?

landonorris
Pretty bad.
I heard the group planned another party weekend next week, I think I pass this time :(

skylar.campbell
oh come on pussy
i haven't even heard about the party yet but i'm sure going

landonorris
Should I go? x

skylar.campbell
uh yes duh
the party sure ends up at your house so you can't escape it.. :)

landonorris
Okay, see you next weekend ;)

I swiped away the chat and left him on read. This boy is really weird but I want to get to know him. I looked back at my notifcations again when my phone made a loud notifcation noise.

landonorris followed you!

syklar.campbell followed you back!

I tossed my phone on the bed and walked to the kitchen to make some lunch.

After a whole afternoon doing nothing, I called my bestfriend Senna so she could come over for dinner and spill the tea about hooking up with Daniel. I put two wine glasses on the table and filled them with red wine.

The doorbell rang and I walked straight to my front door, in the little hallway I pushed my heels away with my foot. I left them there from when I came back this morning. I openend the front door and a smiling Senna stood in front of me.

''Oh sky!'' She says smiling while walking in en closing the door. We walk straight to the table where we sat down.

''Spill the tea!'' I say curious with a big smile on my face. She grabbed the glass of wine in front of her. ''Ugh, I needéd this!'' She says while taking a sip from her glass.

''Okay...'' She says while placing down her glass on the table. I looked at her with wide eyes.

''I don't think this is just a hook-up!'' She practically yells with her eyes closes. She peaks her eyes open and looks at my face. I look at her in shock. ''Why!?'' I say in shock.

''I just came back, we had a amazing night...'' She takes a sip from her glass again and hums in delighted. ''When we woke up he made breakfast and we even watched a movie in bed because yeah we both were a little hungover.'' Her eyes sparkle and a big smile is resting on her lips.

''So... no men for Senna anymore?'' I say with a chuckle.

''Hmm, no.'' She answers determined.

''Wait.... so no hot girl summer?'' I say again with a big grin on my lips.

''No Sky! No, this guy.... he's amazing.'' She says dreamily. ''By the way, we have a another party booked this weekend, these boys are staying here for three weeks, so we are probably clubbing with them for these weeks.'' She says excited.

''Nice to know.'' I say with a smile, I grabbed my wine glass and take a big sip from my wine. I hope next weekend isn't going to be a babysit night. ''Where were you last night? I didn't see you anymore when we arrived at their house.''

''I was with the smaller one of the boys, the one with the curly hair.'' I say while standing up and going to my fridge to grab some ingredients for tonight's dinner. Okay, smaller one? He basically still was much taller than me, but yeah..

''What? You hooked up!?'' She said in shock.

''No! No!'' I yell back in shock, I turn around and look at her. ''No, he was puking all night, his friend.. Carlos? He freaked out, so I helped him and I stayed till the baby was fast asleep.''

''Oh Sky...'' She said while laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and I grabbed the vegatables what I needed for tonight and started to cut them into pieces.

''He came downstairs this morning, yeah he really was hungover.'' Senna said laughing. ''Lando?'' I say curious.

''Yeah, is that his name?'' Senna asked me back. ''Yup.'' I said while putting the cutted vegatable into a little bowl. ''We are eating ravioli mozzarella tonight, by the way.'' I look at Senna and grabbed a pan.

While I put all the vegatables into the pan, I grabbed my phone out of my sweatpants pocket. I clicked on my notifcations.

landonorris liked your photo!

landonorris commented: nice duvet as background ;)

I frowned my eyebrows and held the notification in with my thumb and my instagram post from five weeks is revealed.

Stalker much...

My thumbs raced across my phone screen as I typed a response. I grabbed the spoon and stirred the pan. I looked back when my phone gave a notifcation, Lando responded back.

skylar.campbell friday nights out dress.... xoxo

liked by 876 people

view comments

landonorris nice duvet as background ;)
skylar.campbell Thanks stalker!
landonorris Who wouldn't stalk a girl who is really pretty
skylar.campbell i can't babysit tonight, i'm sorry
landonorris I'm not drunk, I promise
landonorris 😁
skylar.campbell Okay big boy
landonorris See ya next weekend
skylar.campbell my costs for babysitting are twelve pounds per hour, so you know..
landonorris :(
landomilkyman123 pff this boy is always hitting on instagram girls

I bit on my bottom lip and deleted the last comment and made my account private. I grabbed two plates and puts the food on the plates.

''Dinner's ready bitch!'' I yell excited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2K 28
"you are my sunshine" "youre so corny i hate it" "no you dont" social media + real life lower case not edited!!! sorry for the typos, pls point them...
2.6M 50K 99
𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐝𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝...
174K 3.8K 41
@landonorris commented on @carlossainz55 post.
434K 9.5K 72
in which a YouTuber gets an offer to fake a relationship with a famous Formula 1 driver ▷ • ---------- • ϟ [ l...