Let Me Know (BTS Jimin)

Por parkjiminohsehun

Laura has been cast in a music video with BTS and gets to stay with them for an entire summer...what more cou... Más

1 ♡ Beginning
2 ♡ Talent
3 ♡ Cookies
4 ♡ Bliss
5 ♡ First
6 ♡ Flow
7 ♡ Jukebox
8 ♡ Beautiful
9 ♡ Coffee
10 ♡ Misunderstanding
11 ♡ Cheater
13 ♡ Blossom
14 ♡ Warmth
15 ♡ Blended
16 ♡ Awards
17 ♡ Confession
18 ♡ Haruman
19 ♡ Yours
20 ♡ Truth
21 ♡ Healing
22 ♡ Tears
23 ♡ Last

12 ♡ Close

12.3K 337 252
Por parkjiminohsehun

Author's Note

Please watch the media file first before continuing the story to get you into the zone of what's about to happen :)

Sorry for a late update but there's so much of the story I'm trying to get involved and stuff it's confusing myself XD

Enjoy Jungkook's cover dance of Save Your Goodbye by Mike Posner, choreography by Kyle Hanagami.

Laura's POV

A little earlier the next day I woke up because I wanted to get more practise for the choreography of beautiful.

I grabbed my phone, a bottle of water and made my way to the practise rooms.

I was about to enter but someone dressed in all black was already in there searching through their iPod for a song.

My eyebrows furrowed a little as I narrowed my eyes on him, not recognising which member he was.

I hid behind the door as he headed to the back of the room, just peeking my head around so that he wouldn't notice me.

He shifted his weight onto one leg, bending the other knee with his head down.

He was wearing the same high top black vans as me and a snapback, which read "dope" on the front. I was still puzzled as to who this mysterious member was because the front of his cap covered his face.

The song started to play... (play media file at this point)

~Excuse me, your heart is in my heart...

He raised his head as part of the beginning of the dance...

.

.

.

...It was Jungkook.

~Hello, you've taken this too far,

Am I just a piece you push in your board game?

Have you been laughing all day long?

You like it when it's hard for me to see straight,

You make it go on and on and on and on and on~

My eyes widened.

~Save your goodbye,

You're everywhere I go,

You're everywhere I go, go, go~

He suddenly noticed me and stopped.

I gasped and hid behind the door. I started panting.

Crap, he's going to think I'm a creep.

"Noona, there's no point hiding."

I took a deep breath in and scrunched up my face.

"Laura, I know you're there."

I exhaled and gave in. I turned my head around to look at him and he smiled and waved me in to join him.

I walked towards him embarrassingly hiding behind my water bottle and hoodie "Sorry for creepily staring..."

He laughed "it's okay, I'm just working on a solo dance."

"I really like the song, who's it by?"

"Mike Posner."

"Oh, the guy who sung cooler than me?"

He nodded.

"The dance was amazing."

"The choreography is by this guy called Kyle Hanagami."

"Wait...the choreography wasn't your own?!" I dropped my mouth.

He shook his head and arms while laughing "Ani, aniiii."

"Wow, I wouldn't be surprised if it was by you. It was amazing. Where are you going to show it?"

"I was thinking of filming it and putting it on bangtantv as a cover."

I nodded at him giving a smile of approval.

The boys then tumbled in one by one.

So much for early practise -_-

We said our hellos and I slumped down at the front crossing my legs.

"We'll start with adult child." Suga said.

J-Hope and Jimin sat either side of me, Taehyung and Jungkook sort of making a semi-circle around us while Suga, Namjoon and Jin got into position.

J-Hope turned to me "Are you going to tell Miranda about that girl?"

"I don't know if I should..."

"You shouldn't " Jimin jumped in.

"Wae?" J-Hope lingered.

"It'll break her heart."

I felt something inside of me as Jimin said that, like he knew about people's feelings.

I wanted to hold his hand as I was stuck between my feelings for Jimin and feeling sad that a wonderful girl like Miranda was being played around.

It would really hurt her if she knew the truth. Then again it may be best if she did know, although, maybe it wouldn't be right coming from me. That stupid Hunseoh should be the one to tell her.

They did their performance and dance to adult child.

It was really cute, I thought they must be working out their leg muscles with the repeated movements...and then came Suga's rap.

Ahh so much eye contact.

I buried my face in my palms.

"Laura" Jimin poked me "are you okay?"

I jerked at his poke and slid my face around to look at him. His eyes furrowed with sincere worry but I was just trying to hide my guilt of blushing over Suga.

I couldn't not smile at his adorable face "I'm all good" I slumped my arm around him pulling him into a bro-like head lock.

"Lauraaa! Stop!" he started tickling me to get off of him.

I had to give in, I was weak when it came to tickles.

I tried gasping for air from my giggles "Okay, okay I'll stop! Stop tickling me!"

He let go and we looked at each other smiling dopily before Taehyung broke up the flirtatious scene.

"Why don't you ask Miranda noona over for dinner?"

I trailed my eyes to Taehyung who was crouching in front of Jimin and I.

"That's not a bad idea" I said while pushing Taehyung by his forehead, which made him go off balance as his butt planted onto the floor.

I giggled and sent her a text asking her to come for dinner.

"But wait, I don't want to tell her in front of all of you, it'll be embarrassing for her to get this news. What if she starts crying?"

Taehyung made an 'o' shape with his mouth "We could leave you two alone for a while."

Jimin chimed in "But they've been together for a long time, it'll be hard on her."

She sent a text back.

Miranda: Sure! I have some things to talk about too! Caution: Hunseoh and I are OVER!

I laughed "Okay, it's fine. Looks like she's already broken up with him."

"Bwoh?!" they all said in sync.

...

After practise I went into my room and Facetimed Rianna. I updated her with everything that's happened with Hunseoh, Miranda and the girl with black hair, as well as the constant mix of whatever is happening between Jimin and I.

She was completely shocked and we both got upset as we missed each other so much.

"Wait, so does Jimin like, like you?"

"I don't know, he can be distant sometimes but then it seems like something's going to happen between us when we do get close. Why are boys so confusing? I swear we're the ones that are supposed to be confusing!"

I also told her about my encounter with Jungkook that morning.

"Oh yeah by the way, I saw Jungkook dancing earlier and it was phenomenal. You will die when you see it on bangtantv."

"When is it going to be uploaded?!"

"Hmm, he said soon. I think he finished filming it today. Just keep your eyes peeled."

"I cannot wait! My god damn feels!"

Taehyung bounced into the room and jumped on my bed, giving me a bright smile. He pointed to the phone in my hand mouthing "who?"

"Hey Rianna, V is here, get Asma on the phone."

"ASMA!! TAEHYUNGIE IS HERE"

I could hear her running to the screen.

I passed my phone to Taehyung.

"HULLOOOO"

"HULLOOOOOO" he waved excitedly.

These cutie alien-like friends of ours aw.

I let them alone to talk for a while.

...

A while later I got back to Taehyung who was now dancing around in the hallway taking selcas on my phone.
I giggled at him "Taetae, what happened to the girls?"

"They went to do something...look I took cute photos of the wall on your phone."

He showed me my recent photos on my library, which was full of the same shot of the mundane coloured wall as well as different angles of his face.

I sighed, "where's Jimin?"

"He went out with Jin to buy food for tonight, they'll be back soon. You can hang out with me!" he pulled me down the hallway and into his room.

I lazed on the white sofa in Taehyung's room where he came and sat down next to me.

I liked hanging out with Taehyung because he would never fail to make me laugh and we'd never run out of things to talk about.

He asks the most bizarre questions but it just adds to his funny charm; I guess he's a little out of this world.

"Have you ever wondered what life would be like if grass was blue and the sky was green?" he asked confidently.

I giggled a little "no Taetae I haven't, where do you come up with this stuff?"

"I don't know it's just how my mind works" he smiled cutely and we both laughed.

Jimin barged into the room suddenly "Oh...sorry..." he murmured while awkwardly glancing at me but mostly keeping his focus on Tae.

"Hey pabo you're interrupting a very important conversation between Laurawr and I now where are your manners!?"

"Uhhh-" Jimin looked speechless.

"Just kidding heheh I'm off to find Kookie, I'll leave you two lovebirds to it" he winked at me.

I opened my mouth but was lost for words.

I watched as Taehyung skipped over to the door where Jimin was standing.

"Oh uhh..." Jimin murmured as Taehyung brushed past him out the door, he also seemed lost for words.

He looked back at me with a half-smile. "Hey Laura"

"Hey" I smiled back, rubbing my knees to calm myself.

He slowly drifted his way over to the sofa and sat down next to me...just a little closer to where Taehyung was sitting.

Wow, did I really notice these things?

I could feel the awkwardness...why wasn't it as easy to talk to Jimin like V? Is it because I like him too much and don't want to embarrass myself?

If I don't break the silence it'll only become more awkward as he was just staring into my eyes at this point.

Quick...say something!

I gulped "So-"

"-You're beautiful" He blurted out.

We both let out a small laugh

"Sorry, what?" I knew what he had said but wanted to hear it again.

"Um, the music video...beautiful...we should practise my bit together sometime."

Didn't he just compliment me?

Why did he change what he said?

Or was I hearing wrong?

Anyway, he wants to practise together...alone.

I have no problem with that.

Jimin's POV

I put up the video of our dance version to beautiful on my phone and passed it for her to hold. I shuffled closer putting my arm on the backrest of the sofa, around her but not touching her. We watched the video, which I wasn't paying much attention to as I knew the dance anyway.

I was more attentive to how close her face was to mine.

My eyes kept glancing at her without her noticing as her head was slightly in front of mine, while her gaze was focused on the video. Her hair smelt fruity and sweet.

"Can you see alright?" She said moving a little closer to me, her shoulder now resting into my chest as my face draped over her shoulder to look at the video.

My heartbeat was now a little fast paced, I hope she doesn't feel it.

Laura's POV

We were sitting awfully close and I could feel his heart racing.

Whoa, is he alright? What is he feeling right now?

The video ended and he asked "What did you think?"

I turned my face towards his "It was cute, I can't wait to perform with you guys" I said excitedly, passing his phone back to him. I noticed that his arm was around the backrest behind me the whole time. My insides flipped.

Our faces were millimetres away now.

"What bit did you like best? Mine I bet" he said as his eyes got lost in his grin.

"Ha, yours is alright I guess" I rolled my eyes.

"Just alright?!" He pouted, our faces almost touching.

His pout turned into a smile as he stared into my eyes.

His shiny brown eyes were so enchanting I could feel my ears going red.

For a moment our eyes shifted side to side while admiring each other.

He tilted his head now looking at my lips and clenched his jaw a little, before moving his face closer to mine and-

.

.

.

"JIMIN-AH!" A wild J-Hope appeared.

----------------------XD

End of chapter! J-HOPE NOT AGAIN XD

Sorry for teasing but it's kinda fun. I am kinda stuck with what I'm writing at the moment so please don't mind me updating slowly :s

ERMAGERD EXO CAME TO LONDON LAST WEEK AND I JUST CAN'T.

Okay I have to admit that they didn't deserve the harsh welcome they got at Heathrow airport but I'd just like to say that it wasn't necessary for people to start hating on British exo-l's because you can't generalise the behaviour at the airport with other fans.

On the saturday I went around London with Rianna and some other exo-l's trying to find Sehun, Kai, Suho and Xiumin. No luck but I met a girl that touched Sehun at the airport so I high-fived her so technically I touched Sehun yay (don't laugh at my life pls)

I got a lot of hate for trying to find them, which I thought was totally unecessary because we weren't going to go and try to kidnap them or something...we just wanted to see them in real life. Expecially because Sehun is my bias <3333333 It sucks that we didn't get to see them :(

Anyway I need to stop rambling on about it and get over it, I just hope that EXO do a concert in the UK some time soooooon.

Can you believe that I wrote the scene in Taehyung's room last summer? It was one of the first scenes I wrote before even thinking of writing a fanfic haha. I just found a way of incorporating it into my story^^

I do hope that you liked this story, please vote for it and follow me for updates :D

Tell me what you think! <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.4K 144 25
Sarah meets her favourite celebrities crush aka Kim Taehyung, and her job was to interview him.... But due to some unfortunate bending of events ..th...
183K 8.5K 28
❝games are fun while they last.❞ A PARK JIMIN FAN FIC 一 ©SEOULHYUKS
5.7K 238 16
❝Too hideous?❞ ❝Hahahah nooo! You are too mean!❞ ❝She could never stand a chance with anyone here, she can't be here without looking like a fool hers...
27.2K 989 28
"Who gave you the right to get near my son?" "Who gave you the right to touch my son?" "I don't allow anyone to hurt my son, not even you or anyone e...