The Vampire's chosen mate (Co...

By Karen290001

"I found my mate and I think she just rejected me so... yeah happy me," I responded. I tried to keep my voice... More

Author's note
Family (1)
Best friend (2)
Mate (3)
Rejected? (4)
Gold digger (5)
Wedding (6)
Shock (7)
Bad news (8)
Brian freeze (9)
Hiding (10)
Bartender (11)
New POV (12)
New friend (13)
Home visits(14)
Conversations (15)
Confessions (16)
Second chance (17)
I like you (18)
Leaving (19)
In the dark (20)
Final glance (21)
Permission (22)
Traumatised (23)
Damien (24)
like my father (25)
Doesn't make sense (26)
Truth (27)
A new Sister (28)
Ellie (29)
Conclusions(30)
Goosebumps(31)
Zhuhuri (32)
Lied(33)
Back again(34)
Knocked out(35)
Darkness (36)
Clarity (37)
Beast (38)
Not alone anymore (39)
Damien was right (40)
Grief (41)
Chosen mate (42)
The Queen (43)
It was always going to be her (44)

Authors note again

752 35 19
By Karen290001

Karen29001

Hi, so that last chapter is how I want this book to end. I don't want to drag the story on for too long. I also wanted to leave it up to your imagination as to how Dimitri and Rebecca finally end up together.

I am thinking about writing a sequel to this book but it depends on how many requests I get from interested readers. I am also working on another novel right now. No, it's not a vampire book this time. I am trying to write a normal human book called "In my shoes." Please do check it out and show some support.

Kapinga, is a young 18-year-old, girl who has lost all her family, except for her little brother. She moves with him to a new land that her mother always told her about. After meeting the Prince, she is immediately aware of her strong attraction to him. She also knows that he is no good for her.

But the heart wants what it wants.

XXXXXXXXX

Finally, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to read my first ever written full story. It was such a spontaneous decision I made and I am glad I did it, because I learnt so much through this writing. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I did. If you have anything you want to discuss with me regarding this book feel free to message me or just comment below. I will get to your message or comment as soon as I can.

Stay safe and happy reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 20
Cinnamon donated eggs to get through college. She didn't think anything about it until it comes back to haunt her.
1.4K 101 8
The man finds himself at a complete halt when his eyes see something he cannot explain. When Ambrose comes across a human, whom he cannot identify, s...
81.9K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
136 62 23
Peruse this hidden gem of an entrancing tale of Jaden and Cadence, a duo of enchanting fraternal twins. Jaden, a boy, and Cadence, a girl, are a you...