Dragon Kings: The Youthful Ki...

By TempralSinz

Young and full of life, being the youngest has its benefits. The one thing that seems impossible to shake is... More

Sweet Scent
Midnight Stroll
Distractions
North Tower
Healing Scent
Butterfly's Kiss
In The Moonlight
Rush
Between Us
Ruthless
Guidance
A Cave Of Wonder
Escape
Rough Patch
Breathless
A Moment
The Scent Of Blood
Small Things
Moss and Brimstone
Anger And Fear

Safe

481 36 4
By TempralSinz

(Emerald's POV)

"Well don't you look lovely." I smiled as I received the death glare from Citrine.

"I swear... if you didn't bring me a brush at least – I'm going to have to kill you in your sleep." She replied. I giggled and titled my head to the side.

"How? You can't move unless you want to bust a stitch- AND even if you could move you have no idea where my room is." I smirked. She rolled her eyes and I giggled at her action.

"Knock Knock- Man entering, are we decent?" Jimin checked before entering.

"We're fine Jimin, come up here and change the heap of a mess's bandages." I giggled. Citrine hissed at me and I had to laugh a bit more. Jimin walked behind me over to the side of Citrine's bed.

"Glad to see you're awake, coherent, and... seem to be healing nicely." He said to her.

"Don't bother complimenting her Jimin, she looks horrible." I teased with a big smile. Citrine glared at me again and I could help but laugh.

"Sister Emerald, I'll ask you to not make fun of my patient as long as she's in my care. Unless... you want me to tell my loving wife that YOU ate that last slice of Jin's Pom-Pom fruit cake." Jimin smirked as he looked at me. I stopped laughing.

"You wouldn't." I proclaimed.

"Oh but I would." He smiled so sweetly and I knew it was a ploy. I wouldn't consider me and Jimin super close, but I knew him well enough to know he'd certainly rat me out to his wife.. his very pregnant wife who was close to popping. Both her and Ruby had been hell the last few days since we got back. Amethyst was back now, resting in the room next to this one. I was about to go over there after some heavy teasing to Citrine.

"She's pregnant, she'll kill me." I pleaded.

"Then say you're sorry." He replied as he opened his bag and started inspecting Citrine's bandages.

"Sorry..." I pouted. Citrine smiled and then proceeded to flip me off. "You've been around Ruby lately..." I commented. Citrine just grinned and nodded. I huffed and waved.

"I'm going to see Ames. I'm sure she wants the company." I said as I headed out.

"Come back and have lunch with me later." Citrine called with a small smile.

"I will. Love you!" I yelled as I hurried out of the room and over to Ames's. I only teased Citrine for fun, plus she knew I did it because I missed her. She wouldn't admit it but she knew it was out of love and she liked it.

"Knock knock" I said as I poked my head into the room.

"Come on in." Ames's voice was soft and from the lightness she was feeling a bit better after some rest.

"Hey little lilac." I grinned at her.

"Hey." She replied.

"Sleep good?" I asked.

"Mhm. Long sleep. And someone came in with breakfast." She smiled softly, she still looked a bit pale.

"You'll get better soon. Then I'll show you around here." I said with a bright smile. We talked for a bit, she remembers being saved but she wasn't too clear on how. She told me what they'd done, how they were hurt and asked so many questions. None of them they would have been able to answer. As much as she told me not to worry- I couldn't help it. These were my friends. I knew the others felt the same, we had felt so powerless. We couldn't get to our friends and protect them, what was the point of being supposedly special if we can't do something simple like that.

It was taking both girls a while to recover. A week after the girls were brought here we awoke to a lot of commotion. Handmaidens running around the halls, palace attendants carrying towels and cloth blankets, basins of water.

I roamed the hall with Jungkook.

"What's going on?" He asked a guard who looked frazzled.

"They're coming... the new Princes or Princess. Queen Ruby and Tourmaline, my King." He hurried off before we could process it.

"They're giving birth now." I stated as I clung to Jungkook's side. I looked up at him with a smile, he smiled back at me and caressed my cheek.

"Come on." He said as he took my hand and led me down the hall to where the attendants were entering and exiting like rapid fire.

Already the Kings were stood there, Namjoon and the Young Prince already standing by his father's side. Taehyung and Jimin were standing in front of the large doors to both rooms, right across from one another. The looked at each other, smiled and when Jungkook approached they pulled him into a tight hug.

Pearl was beside Namjoon, Sapphire next to Hoseok. I slipped beside Jin and nodded to him, he returned the nod with a smile.

"Looks like a big day." He commented.

"I can't wait to see their little ones." I said happily. "They'll be so cute."

"How are the other two women?" Jin asked with slight concern.

"Citrine is in good spirits but Jimin encouraged her to let her leg heal more. She's been walking with us and Amethyst every day. She's healing but it will take some time I think. Same for Amethyst, though she has less visible scars she's not that well mentally. One of the guards scared her on accident, she froze up and huddled in a corner. It's going to take some time for her to get over it." Jin seemed to wince at my words. He had a lot of sympathy for them, he left them breakfast every morning but refused to tell anyone it was him.

He's done the same when he left cake for Tour and Ruby. He really was a nice guy, even if he seemed a little serious sometimes. Jungkook came up and slapped Jin on the arm.

"At this rate, you'll be an old man before you have dragonlings." He joked. Jin glared at him.

"I'm still young. I've got time for my own dragonlings." Jin rebutted.

"Yeah, we can just build you an improved speedy wheelchair that you can chase your dragonlings around on." Jungkook laughed, I tried not to. Namjoon and Hoseok seemed to be holding in their laughter too.

"Right." Jin said as his attention was suddenly caught by a slow moving, head down, deep in thought looking Yoongi. "Everything alright?" Jin asked him. Yoongi didn't respond as he came to stand next to Jin. Suddenly as if he felt us all staring, he looked at us.

"What?" He asked.

"I asked if everything was alright?" Jin asked again. Yoongi fiddled with a piece of paper in hand, then handed it over to me.

"I assume this is for you, I can't see anything so – You know." He said as he handed me the piece of parchment that was folded up into a small square. I unfolded it and looked at it closely. I could feel almost everyone's eyes on me.

As suspected it was from Oora, once more she was sending me a message using the special skills of the Hidden. I read over the words and drew in a deep breath.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked softly as he kissed my forehead and put his arm around me. He looked at the parchment like he was trying to read what was there that his eyes couldn't see.

"Three days." I said out loud, but not loud enough for everyone to hear.

"What?" Namjoon asked as he approached closer.

"Three days till the phoenix is born. Three days till light breaks through dark, three days till the doorway reveals itself, three days till a promise is kept." I recited the words. I didn't know what half of it meant but I knew it was important.

"Guys..." Jin said as he heard something. A new cry coming from one of the rooms, and then... another from the other room. Jimin and Tae were let into their respective rooms, when the doors opened it was loud and clear. The cries of two new dragonlings entering this world.

It was silent for a while, we stood there waiting patiently for one of the two Kings to exit their room. Pearl shared a soft kiss with Namjoon, Sapphire and Hoseok were speaking softly, Jungkook held me in his arms. Jin and Yoongi kept sharing looks and finally Taehyung emerged from his room with a bundle of blanket cradled gently in his arms.

"I present to you.. Princess Yerin." He smiled a boxy bright smile. Jungkook and Namjoon patted him on the back, Jin, Yoongi, and Hoseok went over and looked at the little one. Namjoon walked back to Pearl and took the young Prince from her arms. He held him and brought him back over to the Princess.

"This is your new playmate. She's like your little sister, so I expect you to be a good big brother and always look after her." Namjoon informed his son. The young Prince reached out and gently touched the baby's head. He then leaned over and placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Aww." Pearl, myself, Sapphire, and even Tae awed out in unison.

"I better take her back inside." Tae said with a smile, as he turned to head back the door to Jimin's room opened and out came a bright smiling Jimin with tears in his eyes. Tae smiled at him and he smiled back, the two approaching one another and looking down at their first Dragonlings.

"Who's this precious one?" Jimin asked as he looked at the little Princess in Tae's arms.

"Princess Yerin." He said softly as he looked at the dragonling in Jimin's arms. "And this is?" He asked. Jimin's face lit up as he looked around at all of us.

"This is Princess Sana." He smiled as she showed off the little girl in his arms. Namjoon took the young Prince over to meet the newest Princess. Like he had with the other baby, the young prince kissed the newest Princess's head and Namjoon gave him the same speech of looking after this new little sister as well.

"Two girls." I softly said, thinking out loud. Jungkook held me a little tighter from behind me. He leaned his head down and softly whispered into my ear.

"I've been thinking.. we should try." His voice so soft and light. I got a chill of excitement that ran through my body. I could only reply to him with a smile and a nod. He smiled back, softly leaving a kiss on my cheek.

Jimin and Tae went back into their rooms. We had been assured both Ruby and Tour were fine, tired but well. We had finally returned to doing what we had to do, now sitting in the meeting room- all eyes were on me.

"So we have three days. Jin and Yoongi haven't even been mated yet but-" Namjoon was interrupted as the doors opened.

"I assume you're all discussing the birth of the phoenix." Lee entered. We hadn't seen much of him, again- but here he was.

"You know about that?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes. It was predicted by a seer a long time ago. It was lost in some of the old books but I found it with the help of a friend. Oora." Lee looked at me as he said her name. So that's where he was.

"She gave me old memoirs of the ancient who was known as the first seer. According to the memoirs all seven must enter the ruins and pray before the chalice there. With that, if all seven girls are blessed then the first step will be complete."

"We have a slight problem with that though- Ruby and Tour might well enough to make the journey there but Jin and Yoongi's mates have yet to be realized. Even if we know it's those two women who are recovering still." Hoseok pointed out.

"It will be okay. Even if not mated yet, they can receive the blessing. Of course it will make things a little painful for them." Lee said with caution.

"What do you mean, painful?" I asked.

"Well, they're not dragons yet. So their bodies can't handle the blessing like yours can. We don't know exactly what the effects will be on them, but we she be prepared for the worst." Lee cautioned.

"So, prepare for both women to be in severe pain?" Namjoon asked. Lee nodded. "Alright then. We'll have the carriages take them to the entrance. They shouldn't be walking farther than they have to anyway." He added.

"I'll go check on them, then our new mothers." Lee said with a smile. I followed him out of the room and hurried along side him.

"Didn't want to stay in there?" He asked.

"Not that. I wanted to ask you something." I said as I kept up with his powerful pace.

"Ask."

"What was it like?" I asked him. He stopped, looking at me with surprise and curiousness.

"What was what like?" He asked back, searching for a more precise question.

"Keeping the seer safe and away from the Northern King after all he'd done to her." I asked him. He straightened up, answering a question that had been on my mind for a little while. "I heard about the journal Jimin's father left him. I've heard about the old room you hid yourself away in when you got back here. And Jungkook told me about the wall in that room, a wall he once hid in while playing with Tae and Jimin." Lee didn't move as I spoke. I gave him a soft smile.

"Others know of her, I read the books the Hidden had. I read their notes, their letters. You saved her, but the word was that she just.. disappeared. Your mentor.. You.. and another. Three of you went by boat. Now.. Your mentor mentioned a guard in his journal, but you called the third person a stow away. Why would a guard be a stow away?" I grinned.

"You're more perceptive than I think I've ever given you credit for. To be honest, I thought Sapphire would figure it out first. She mulled over a few of those notes. Tour would have been second- She's gotten a good look at the journal belonging to the old King." He complimented me in a sense.

"So she's really gone? Or is she really in hiding?" I asked.

"I think you know that answer." He grinned and patted my head, turning once more and starting to walk. I followed him.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why what?"

"Why keep her in hiding?" I asked him.

"Emerald. She was abused by the northern King, if he found her he would only torture her more... eventually kill her. She's been alive longer than any of us, how she's been able to be so youthful still is only for the gods to know." He answered. "I had to keep her safe, we all did. And we did the only thing we could- Put her where no one would find her, but also where she would be with those who could protect her." He stated.

"The Hidden... that's how you know Oora." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"Like I said, you're more perceptive than I think I've given you credit for." He complimented, in his own way. Lee and I checked on Amethyst, then Citrine. After that I followed him to check on Tour and Ruby. Both looked tired but also looked so full of love as they held their little ones and shared soft kisses with their mates. I liked seeing them so in love and happy.
I waited for Jungkook that evening in our room. I wore a silky night gown that barely covered my bottom, nothing underneath as I knew it would drive him crazy. I wasn't sure if I was pushing my comfort zone, but I knew that how he would look at me would make it all better.

So when he came in after tending to plans with Yoongi and the other soldiers, and his eyes set on me- on the end of the bed, legs crossed and waiting for him- I got a shiver down my spine instantly. I knew from that flash of green that I was about to push his buttons.

I was anxious but equally excited as he looked me up and down, examining me and licking his lips like he was about to sit down to a meal. I liked that feeling, the look in his eyes- that desire drove me into a whole new realm of emotions.

"I missed you." I said softly. The smirk that appeared on his gentle face said anything but gentle. Jungkook stalked towards me, slowly unbuttoning the side of the tunic like top till it was loose enough to just pull up over his head.

"I've missed you too my little butterfly." He replied with a husky voice. He paused in front of me and held out his hand, I placed my hand in his and he lifted me to my feet. His hands cupped my face and he kissed me softly at first, but soon our lips were moving together feverishly. My hands roamed over his shoulders, letting my fingers touch over his skin. His hands were roaming my sides, then he moved them to my rear and gave a squeeze.

I gasped as he ran one hand along the inside of my leg, right up to my center where I was already moist and ready for him.

"Always so wet for me, my little butterfly." He almost groaned against my lips. I nodded, sucking gently on his lower lip before he pulled back and dropped his pants. I hurried to hook my fingers in his briefs and pull them down as well, watching as his hardening cock sprang to life once it was free.

He ran his hands through my hair, gently pulling it as he attached his lips to mine again. I moaned as I felt him pressed against me.

He lifted me up against him, I wanted him so badly that I was rubbing myself against him slowly. He smirked, clearly liking it. He knelt on the bed and kept me pulled into his lap as he aimed himself at my entrance. My lower lips being parted slowly by his cock head. He groaned and pushed his hips up a bit more, slowly he rolled us over so my back was on the bed and he sank into me as deep as he could go.

"Jungkook..." I breathed out as I felt him stretch me. I felt full and happy but needed more.

"My sweet little butterfly." He breathed in reply as he slowly pulled himself from me, then sank right back in, causing my back to arch a bit and a pleasant gasp to leave me.

He pulled the top of the nightgown down, revealing my bare breasts to him. He latched onto my nipple and released it, gently he blew air against the wet nub that was standing erect. He gently nipped at it and circled his tongue around it before suckling on it again.

I was panting, moaning at the sensation cause by his mouth and his cock as he kept pulling out then sinking back into my depths.

"Jungkook... pl-please..." I begged. I need him to do what we both know he wanted to do.. devour me in the best possible way.

He looked at me, his eyes holding that beautiful green glow. Jungkook growled, gripping my hips as he started to push into me harder, faster. I moaned at the sensations that overtook me, the feeling of him pushing through and hammering into me felt too good for words. My core, like my body was shaking. The excitement always made me tingle and my body was certainly tingling. He hovered over me, his mouth capturing mine again in a passionate his as he continued.

"Is this... what you wanted... love?" He asked as his breathing became more unsteady.

"Yes... oh yes.... Ye-yes." I breathed back, feeling lost in the sensations he was giving me. I couldn't hold onto it any longer and released, my inner walls clenching around his dick as he continued to pump into me, this time a little harder. He didn't let up, and as I rode out my high he was causing another buildup inside of me.

His hot breaths on my neck as he licked and then bit into my skin, the sensation made me weak but I knew what this was. He had already claimed me, this was purely for pleasure. I moaned as his teeth sank into my skin and in return I sank my teeth into his. He groaned as we shared the pleasure together we both lost it. He hammered into me in need and I clenched around him, four pulses, then four more. He filled me to the brim as he buried himself inside of me.

We released each other and moaned together as we were overtaken buy a level of pleasure that we both hadn't experienced before.

Jungkook held me in his arms, both of us too weak to move much now. He covered us and held me close, my head resting on his chest. He played with my hair and kissed my head.

We didn't need to say anything, the love shared was apparent. Here in his arms, I felt at home, warm. Most importantly, I felt safe.

Safe...

~To be continued in book 6~

(( A/N: Stay tuned for Book 6 of Dragon Kings!
And a special thanks to night-skyhoseok for the amazing cover Art))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 52.8K 78
He's my neighbor, my forbidden neighbor, he is older than me, he is the guy my mother warned me about, yet I still want him. He's Jeon Jungkook Dark...
1K 78 50
In which Jeon Jungkook requires a job, he was seriously applying for every job out there until he saw a flyer for a babysitter job. Not having a ton...
1.3K 102 19
In real life (sorta), Jeon Jungkook is your annoying, prank-pulling best friend. But in this strange world that you've unexpectedly been pulled into...
354 40 8
"Whoever created you, I have to admit, he did it well. I don't agree that you come from hell, because the devil wouldn't dare to lose everything to g...