BTS Jungkook FF | Oneshot ||...

By Potaeto_Gguk

๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ? More

Prologue
Chapter 1: I Almost Forgot
Chapter 2: Going to the Dorms in the New University
Chapter 3: Meeting my Roommate
Chapter 4: Ramyeon
Chapter 5: Game Night
Chapter 7: Shopping with The Boys
Chapter 8: Is this a Double Date?
Chapter 9: Is this their Revenge?
Chapter 10: Game On
Chapter 11: Ice Cream
Chapter 12: Ice Bag
Chapter 13: Movie Night
Chapter 14: Fine! I Admit it!
Chapter 15: Thunderstorms and Cuddles?
Chapter 16: Laundry day (1/3)
Chapter 17: Laundry Day (2/3)
Chapter 18: Laundry Day (3/3)
Chapter 19: Does love at first sight exists?
Chapter 20: Yes, it exists.
Epilogue

Chapter 6: What a Small World

593 23 5
By Potaeto_Gguk

It was still early in the morning as I was sleeping very peacefully tired from yesterday's events until I heard my freakin' cellphone ringing. Again.

Why does my phone always disturb my peaceful sleep? Why does it have to be so cruel? Ughhh. This time I checked whoever was calling me and it was...

Jennie?!! Sht I forgot to call or text her yesterday!! Oh My God, she will kill me! I'm so dead!!! I immediately answer the phone planning to sweet-talk her.

Y/N: "H-hey Jennie, G-good M-morning." I said in the sweetest and softest voice.
Jennie: "Don't even think about it." She said as she immediately knew what I was trying to do.

Y/N: "Okay, Okayyy. I'm sorry, I was just tired of unpacking yesterday, and after that, I was hungry as hell and me and my roommate opened the fridge thinking there would be some kind of food and then there was none then we had to get Ramyeon at the convenience store and we had a game night and I was exhausted." I said explaining out of breath.

Jennie: "Okay, chill Y/N. Gosh, that sure was a long damn day. Anyways who's your roommate?"
Y/N: "Oh My God, my roommate is a boy!! b-but I have to admit it was fun hanging out with him. But God, he is extremely flirty and teases me all the time, but I d-don't know he's very protective of me." I said blushing a little.

Jennie: "OMG girl, same! My roommate's a boy too and he always teases me!! Ughh."
Y/N: "I know right?" I say laughing, making her laugh too.
Jennie: "By the way, who's your roommate babe?" She asks curiously.

Y/N: "Oh, his name is Jeon Jungkook."
Jennie: "What?!! Who?" She shouts in the other line making me pull away from my phone from my ears. Damn, that hurts, my precious ears.
Y/N: "It's Jeon Jungkook! What's your problem?"

Jennie: "O-oh nothing, his name just sounds familiar."
Y/N: "Ohh okay, anyways you wanna meet up at the mall? I wanna buy a few decorations and some clothes."
Jennie: "Ooohh, I like the sound of that." I laughed at the tone of her voice.

Y/N: "Okay, let's meet up in less than 2 hours hun."
Jennie: "That sounds great! Omg, I'm so excited!"
Y/N: "I can tell Jen." I say making her chuckle.

Jennie: "Okay, see you later boo."
Y/N: "See yah!"
We bid our goodbyes in our phones, as soon as I put my phone down, I immediately get my towel and got out going to the bathroom to get ready.

As soon as I open my door I see Jungkook standing in front of me. I flinched and screamed a little as I was surprised by him.
Y/N: "Yah! What's wrong with you??" I say glaring at him.

Jungkook POV

I was going to the bathroom to get ready as I was meeting with my best friend at the mall until I heard Y/N was talking to someone on the phone.

And I don't really know why, but I got curious and listened to their conversation. Who is she even talking to? And she's going to the mall too?

After a few minutes they bid goodbye to each other, then she suddenly opened the door, making her flinch and scream a little as she was surprised by me standing in front of her.

Jungkook: "Who were you talking too?" I say a bit coldly, what if it was a boy? Oh god, why am I even jeal- Ughh.
Y/N: "And why are you standing in front of my door? Are you listening to our conversation?!" She said a bit mad at me. Oh ouh.

Jungkook: "I asked first. So answer me first." I say smirking at her, making her scoff.
Y/N: "That's none of your business." She says rolling her eyes at me. Wow, why is she so feisty?

I walk closer to her until she was leaning in her door, placing both of my hand beside her, trapping her between the door and me.

Y/N POV

As I rolled my eyes at him clearly annoyed, he suddenly pinned me at the door, trapping me in between the door and him. I widened my eyes the closeness of me and him.

Y/N: "W-what do you t-think are y-you d-doing?" Fvck! Why did I stutter?! I'm making it so obvious!! Arghhh!
Jungkook: "You better answer me, hun." He says all smugly, the smirk still there in his face.

Y/N: "Kim Jennie my freakin' best friend, now get out of my way, we're going out together." I say before shoving him as he froze for a moment. Using the chance to run to the bathroom.

Jungkook: "Kim Jennie?! Is she who I think she is? Oh God, please no. Calm down Kook, there's a lot of Kim Jennie here." He says as he whispers to himself.

After I took a nice warm 30-minute shower I wore some Black button up skinny pants and a White cropped front tie, long-sleeved off shoulders and a pair of leather boots.

I wanted to look really nice as Jenni and I was going to explore a few places including the mall, and some of our favourite shops and cafés.

After that, I open the door and saw Jungkook waiting on the sofa looking so bored, I think he's going out too.

Y/N: "What are you doing?" I laugh at him as he looks so bored in his life.
Jungkook: "You took so lo-." He cuts himself off as he looks at me
eyeing me up and down.

Y/N: "Yah! My eyes are up here." I say startling him.
Jungkook: "You're going out too?"
Y/N: "Yeah I and my best friend are going to the mall. How about you?"

Jungkook: "Same, let's go together."
Y/N: "No way." I say refusing at his offer.
Jungkook: "Do you have a car then?" Oh sht. I forgot about that.

Y/N: "Umm, n-no. I don't really like driving." I say looking down a bit embarrassed.
Jungkook: "Then, we'll go together." He says chuckling.
Y/N: "Ughh, fine."

I said before going to my room to curl my hair a bit and do some simple makeup. I usually use natural makeup, I only use some heavy make up if there's an important event.

As I was just done I heard a knock on my door. I opened it seeing Jungkook in a black ripped jeans and a white button-up shirt. Damn.

Jungkook: "Eyes up here babe." He says smirking, imitating what I said earlier.
Y/N: "Ughh, what do you want?" I say rolling my eyes.
Jungkook: "Are you done yettt?" He says whining like a child.

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm just gonna grab my purse."
Jungkook: "Hurry up, we're going to be late."
Y/N: "Yeah yeah, whatever. Just wait for me downstairs and get the car ready."

Jungkook: "Okay, hurry up though."
He says before he goes outside of my room to get the car ready. While I grab my purse checking if all the things I need is in there. Then I go outside our dorm room to lock it.

I then go down in front of the building, immediately spotting Jungkook in his car and going inside. When I got inside the car I texted Jennie.

Y/N: "Jennieeee~, we're on our way. Oh, I forgot to say that I and my roommate insisted on going together."
Jennie: "Oh, we're on our way too. But why did your roommate insist to join you?"

Y/N: "He said that he's going to meet his best friend too. And what do you mean by "We're on our way too." Who are you with?"
Jennie: "We have the same reason why our roommates insisted to join us. Oh well, at least I didn't have to drive, I'm still tired from yesterday."

Y/N: "Good point, anyways meet you at the mall hun!"
Jennie: "See you at our fave coffee shop there."
After that, we bid our goodbyes and I put my phone down smiling excitedly and looking at the window to view the tall buildings.

Jungkook: "Who were you texting?" He said glancing at me as it was a red light.
Y/N: "Why do you care?" I say looking back at him raising my brows and chuckling at him as he rolled his eyes.

After a few minutes of talking about random stuff and singing to some songs we finally arrived at the mall.

Omg!! It's so big! Jennie and I are gonna have so much fun. I smirk as I stare at the huge building in front of us until Jungkook called me.

Jungkook: "Weirdo! Why are you smirking at the mall?" He says while staring at weirdly.
Y/N: "Whatever! Let's go, Jennie must be waiting for me." I said ignoring that kind of embarrassing topic.

After we got inside the mall I asked him where he was going.
Y/N: "Jungkook? Where are you and your friend meeting up?" I said as I take a glance at him. He raised one of his eyebrows and smirked.

Jungkook: "Why are you asking? Are you perhaps jealous?" He says arrogantly.
Asshole. I'm trying to have a good conversation and here you are. I rolled my eyes at him and said.

Y/N: "You wish. Jerk. Anyways, my best friend and I are meeting at that coffee shop over there." I point at our favourite coffee shop and started going there.
Jungkook: "What?! I and my best friend are meeting there too." He says to himself and he stares at you who was about to enter the coffee shop.

As soon as I got here, I started looking for Jennie. Is she not here yet? Oh, there she is with a guy. Wait for what? Did I just say she's with a guy? He looked oddly familiar though.

As soon as she spotted me staring at them with wide eyes she waved her hands indicating for me to go there.

When I got there she hugged me tightly.
Y/N: "Yah! I can't breathe. Did you miss me that much?"
Jennie: "Of course hun! Didn't you miss me?" She says pouting at me. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled at her behaviour.

After that, I heard a familiar voice behind me.
Jungkook: "Hey dude! Sorry, I'm kinda late." I look behind me and widened my eyes. What's he doing here?!
Y/N: "Jungkook?!! What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

Jungkook: "Why would I follow you? My best friend and I are meeting up here." He says as he rolls his eyes.
Y/N: "Then wh-" As soon as I was about to ask a question someone called me. That voice.
?: "Y/N-nie? Is that you?"

I turned around and it was-
Y/N: "Taetae?!" I said shocked, but then he immediately pulled me into his bear hug that I missed the most. Jungkook and Jennie then looked into each other and screamed "You?!!"

Well, Taehyung is my childhood best friend but sadly he and his family had to go abroad to continue their business there and he continued his studies there.

Taehyung: "I missed you very much Y/N-nie!" He says before letting go of the hug.
Y/N: "When did you come back?! Why didn't you tell me?! You could've called or texted me?!" I said smacking that back of his head and bombarded him with questions.

He groaned in pain when I smacked the back of his head, he was about to answer my questions until we heard bickering beside us. I see Jungkook and Jennie bickering as if it's their last.

Jungkook POV

When I saw my best friend Taehyung engulf Y/N in his arms I got very jealous? I was about to pull her until I heard a very familiar voice, that I despise to hear.

Jennie: "Jeon fvcking Jungkook." I look at her emotionless annoying face.
Jungkook: "Kim fvcking Jennie." I say glaring back at her.

Basically, Jennie is my cousin. My least favourite one. Ever since we were kids we tend to fight like a lot over small stupid things. We
like to piss off each other very much.

As for Taehyung, I met him in abroad because our parents are business partners. Then we became best friends, we settled here about a week ago and decided to go to college together.

I and Jennie started bickering until someone smack the back of our heads. And of course that someone is Y/N. We both groaned in pain and glared at her.

Y/N POV

As they were bickering so loud I smacked both of their head and pulled both of them to sit down. I and Jennie were sitting together while Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting in front of us.

Jungkook & Jennie: "Yah! We're older than you!" They said in unison as they glare at me.
Y/N: "Yah! Shut up! We might get kick out of here." I say whisper shouting at them.
Jungkook: "Whatever." He said as he rolled his eyes.

Taehyung: "Do you know each other?" He said as he turns to ask Jungkook.
Jungkook: "I could ask the same dude." He said while looking at both of us. I explained to them how I and Taehyung knew each other.

Jennie: "Ohh, so he's the one you were talking about and the one you wanted me to meet him?"
Y/N: "Yeahh, so how do you know each other." Jennie started explaining how he and Jungkook knew each other I started laughing at the both of them.

They both glare at me again and Jungkook starts explaining how he and Taehyung met abroad and decided to settle here for good. Damn. What a small world it is hmm?

While we were all explaining and talking about a few things I noticed how Taehyung and Jennie looked and talked to each other. Hmm. Interesting. I think they like each other, well not gonna lie they look good together.

Jungkook: "Why don't we all enjoy and explore the mall and some places around here together?" He says while smirking at me.
Y/N: "No wa-"
Taehyung: "That would be great!"
Jennie: "I agree."

I glare at Jungkook as his smirk got wider. Oh, how I want to slap that smirk off of his precious face. I rolled my eyes as if I had a choice, anyways I missed spending time with Tae as well. I suppose it's not that bad.

I then thought of an evil plan as I return the smirk back to Jungkook. Then I whispered into Jennie's ear. Then we both started laughing and high fived each other. The boys looked at us weirdly. Oh, this is gonna be a good day. I smirk at Jungkook and Taehyung.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 4K 22
Y/N and Jungkook are roommates but he seems to always avoid you, is he just shy or he just wants to avoid you why though? But now he has to work with...
40.3K 1.6K 57
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐‡๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐จ๐ค, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๏ฟฝ...
703K 25K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ" ||๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด||
307K 15.4K 27
An unexpected encounter between a nice guy and a nice girl. Will it turn out nice if the two realize they're roommate?