Memoria. | Kozume Kenma

By mddyls

☘︎ π•Έπ–Šπ–’π–”π–—π–Žπ–†; "The years we spent together was full of laughter, hugs, kisses and love. The sound o... More

P R O L O G U E
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
E P I L O G U E
kazuhiko narumi
Author's Note
H B D

14

2.5K 100 222
By mddyls

"Y-Yes.. hehe.." I look away and bite my lip, suddenly feeling my cheeks heat up. He's gorgeous. I turn back to him and saw his shirt, Karasuno! "I'm a manager of Nekoma's Volleyball Club.. I'm (Y/n)."

"I think I can tell with that." He pointed to my jacket, making me look over my shoulder to see that NEKOMA was embroidered on it. I let out an awkward laugh and he chuckled. "Do you remember where you're supposed to be at?" I shake my head, hearing him let out a sigh.

My phone started vibrating, it's Honami. "I-I gotta take this.." He smiled and nodded. Gorgeous. "Hello??"

"Kenma's back here. Where the hell are you?" Honestly, I don't know. "We're at 8 Eleven. I hope you can remember where that is." 8 Eleven.... I gotta ask the guy.

"I'll be there." I hang up and turn back to the guy. "Is there any 8 Eleven around here?" He pursed his lips, looking up as he thought of it. He nodded and I smiled, I can go back! "W-Will you show me the way?"

"Sure. I'm also looking for someone, I might bump into him once we go there." I nod and he started walking to lead the way. "I'm Sugawara Koushi by the way, third year setter from Karasuno." Oh, he's a setter too? Why are setters so good looking? Uhm—

"You're like our setter, well at least for me." I say, chuckling when I thought of the bipolar attitude of Kenma when he's around me and with someone else. "Thank you, by the way. I was searching for our setter and I got lost instead." He smiled and shook his head, that smile is a killer.

"You're lucky that I was the one who found you." We both chuckle and continued walking to the 8 Eleven.

He and I had a casual conversation, mostly about volleyball, that was the only topic I could think of. He was very kind so I didn't have trouble communicating, I didn't stutter anymore. Well, if you were to be with an incredibly handsome guy would you even breathe??

We are only a few more steps away from the 8 Eleven and I could already see the team gathered outside the store. The closer we got to them, the more I got to see the look Honami had on. Her brows were furrowed, she was glaring at me, and her arms are crossed. Sugawara-san eyed me and I just smiled.

Honami pinched my ear and Sugawara-san worriedly looked at me, I gestured that I'm okay. I waited for her to stop, the moment she let go of me, she saw Sugawara-san and bowed. "He's gorgeous." She whispered into my ear and I nodded in agreement. "I'm sorry about her, she's bad with directions." Sugawara-san shook his head and smiled, making Honami hold my hand.

"I guess my teammate's not here. But have you seen a short kid with orange hair???" I look at the boys and Kuroo-san came up to us, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, get off. I got him off me and Honami pulled me a little bit away from them, telling me how handsome Sugawara-san is. "Thank you, I'll get going. I need to find him."

I thanked him again and he just smiled, waving before he walked away to look for the orange kid. I turn around, going to Honami to speak to her about Sugawara-san. Handsome and kind. Ena also came up to us and we're all fan-girling.

Honami's eyes were suddenly covered by Yamamoto, and she got pulled away. Kuroo-san suddenly called Ena for her to do something so I'm left alone. I smile to myself, remembering how sweet and kind Sugawara-san was. I turn around to find Kenma in front of me, he doesn't look happy.

I innocently walk away only to get pulled back by him. Why am I even nervous about what he'd say? He eyed me and I would just avoid eye contact, what's with him? "Who was that?" I shrug and try to leave but he held me in place. "You're telling me who he is."

"Why do you want to know?" I ask, seeing him furrow his brows at me. "He's a setter from Karasuno, a third year. I just met him and he helped me get here." He loosened his grip and his face softened. "He's prett—" He covered my mouth with his hand while his arm was around my shoulder.

He brought me inside the store, arm still around my shoulder with his hand on my mouth while we roamed around. What's he doing? I tried reaching for pistachios but he wouldn't let me go, I have to whine. He looked at me while I pointed to the pistachios, I gave him the puppy eyes— they worked before.

He removed his arm off my mouth and let me roam on my own— or so I thought. He held my hand while he looked food for himself and I had to drag him to get my own. Kenma wouldn't let me go off on my own, he'd groan if I try to break away. I decided to stay quiet before I completely piss him off.

I seriously want to get more than one pack of pistachios, I can't have just enough! I need more! But this cat is holding on to my hand very tight that he wouldn't even want to let me go, I want more nuts. I even saw almonds! I want more! If only I could pull away, but I'm too scared that I might hurt him again. He's still choosing what chips he wants to eat, I want to go now.

I poke his cheeks to get his attention, he's just picking up and placing back chips. He turns to me, eyes weren't in sync with his head as he looks at the chips he had in his hand. I frown and point to the shelf behind him, hoping that he would understand what I mean. He looks at me, questioning me with his eyes, I immediately nod and smile at him.

"You don't want anything else?" I shake my head and tug on his arm, pleading with my eyes. He puts the chips he had into the basket, reaching for more pistachios. I'm so happy! I'm eating those tonight. He only took one and I pout my lips at the sight of it, he suddenly adds two more packs, making me smile. "At least those aren't junk food."

"Almonds too." He raised his brow and I furrow mine. He sighed and got two packs. "I'm paying for mine so don't you dare argue." He nodded and let go of me, making me tilt my head to the side. Why now? Why'd you only let go now?

"Get Coke, not more than two bottles. One for you and one for me." I give him a thumbs up and head to the beverages. My eyes sparkle at the sight of the sodas in front of me, I want more than one... wouldn't hurt to buy more?? No, no. Let's listen to the cat.

I stand on my toes to reach for them, getting only two bottles like he said. I stare at the bottles of Coke in my hands, feeling a bit sad and dissatisfied with just one bottle for myself. I'm sneaking to this place (if I could find it on my own) to buy myself more.

I head to where Kenma is, finding him at the cashier already. I take my wallet out and the girl behind the cashier said that everything, including the bottles of Coke, is paid already. Kenma ignores me and carries the plastic bag; he went and opened the door, looking at me like he was waiting for me to get out first. I glare at him before heading out, only earning a chuckle from him.

He carried his bags, taking mine too; he's even carrying the plastic bag. He's so stubborn! I said I'd carry my own but he won't let me, it's not like I'm weak and frail that I wouldn't be able to carry them myself.

I link arms with Ena and Honami as we head to the hotel, groaning every time I think of what Kenma's doing. I want to carry my bags, he's tired too, I don't want to have him carry those for me. Ugh, Kozume you're stressing me out. He's acting weird, what's with the mood swings?

The three of us girls have a room of our own so we're away from all the boys. Kenma, Kuroo-san, and Yamamoto are here at the moment. Kenma carried my bag for me, Yamamoto's here for Honami, and Kuroo-san's discussing something with Ena. I was supposed to be free from all of the boys, but we have three of them here.

I'm still arguing with Kenma on why he had to do everything-- we're not really arguing, it's looks a lot more like I'm scolding him and he's just laughing! It's not even funny! Or is he laughing at my face? That's just rude! It's not like I look stupid while I'm scolding him, or do I??

"Stop laughing." I'm staring to get really mad, he's just nodding. My phone vibrated, making me look at what it was. I open it, squealing and wrapping my arms around Kenma's neck when I saw a picture of cuts. I can't help but cry. Sharp objects don't really affect me anymore, but cuts and huge self cut wounds still scare me.

Kenma sighed, patting my back and brushing my hair, hushing me. "Isn't this Kazuhiko's number?" I just cried on Kenma's shoulder. I can't even think of anything else but the pictures. "(Y/n) you've been getting these?" Honami asks.

"The first time was hours before she was rushed to the hospital." Kenma explains, still trying to calm me down. I can remember myself, crying and cutting myself like I was a psychopath. I enjoyed pain! I can't even.. why? "I told her not to tell anyone, we don't want people treating Kazuhiko like she's some criminal."

"Aren't you going to report this? This is cyber bullying." I shake my head, hearing my friends sigh at me. "I think we should rest. You guys should go." I hold on tighter to Kenma, scared of what might happen if he left. "Okay.. maybe except you."

It was a good thing that before everything even happened, I already showered and changed into my pajamas. There were two beds, Ena slept on the other one and Honami slept on the same bed as me. Kenma stayed until I fell asleep.

I couldn't. The images are stuck in my head again. Kenma's just holding my hand as I tried to sleep, he's doing something so I decided not to bother him. He's on his phone, I'd poke his head if ever I wanted him to look at me, he'd furrow his brows when he finds me still awake.

I can't believe Kazuhiko. I actually already blocked the number after the second time she sent me things, but she's been using multiple numbers. I've blocked 12 numbers so far, this is going to be the 13th.

Still unable to sleep, I carefully sit up and he turned to me. "Where are you going?" I didn't answer, standing to go to the door. "(Y/n)."

"Out for a walk, I can't sleep." I go to my bag and get myself a jacket, seeing him follow me. "You should rest, you're probably tired. I've kept you up." He shook his head as he wore his jacket, he carefully rummaged through the plastic bag and got a pack of pistachios.

"I'm coming with you." He stood by the door, waiting for me to finish. I need my keycard.

We both head out, making sure we brought our phones in case we get lost again. I made sure that we both wouldn't be too far from the hotel. We only walked around the area, Kenma's good with directions he just doesn't really know the place so he got lost earlier. I on the other hand, would get lost even if I'm familiar with the place.

Kenma kept my phone for me, I haven't deleted the message yet, the image is in fact still stuck in my head. I couldn't sleep because of it. I opened the pack of pistachios and stuffed my cheeks with it, still trying to think of something else instead. All I could think of is me running away about three weeks ago. I really shouldn't do that again.

How were people back then when I was gone? Did they like it..? Did they hate it..? Or did they not even care about it? What percentage of those who welcomed me when I got back, are only pretending? Should I just disappear again? It's weird how Kazuhiko was crying when I got back, and how she's trying to turn me into a psycho. She probably cried because she didn't want me to be back, ha maybe I shouldn't have.

I look at Kenma after he flicked my forehead to get my attention. He wiped my cheeks with his sleeve. I bring a hand to my cheeks, feeling that they were already wet with tears. There're so many feelings and emotions that are hidden deep inside of me that I don't even realize that they're there.

I grab his wrist for him to stop wiping my cheeks, he's always seeing me like this. We never spoke during our walk, all we could hear were the cold air and the crickets. It's a lot more peaceful here than in Tokyo, I like it. I fell asleep as soon as we got back to the hotel. I also woke up pretty early, but I kind of had a headache.

We got to the gym and Karasuno's here too. The orange hair kid kind of recognized Kenma, they probably met him yesterday. Yamamoto's arguing with a bald guy, then he stopped when Yaku-san and Sugawara-san(!) came.

"Sugawara-san!" I run up to him and he immediately smiles at me. The bald one had his eyes on me and he's standing behind Sugawara-san, I just gave him a smile then he suddenly put his hand to his mouth like he was surprised. "Will I see you play?" He shrugged, making me raise my brow.

"(Y/n) you know him?" Yamamoto asked and I give him a nod. "Easy kitty, a cat might go wild if you talk to other people-- oops he saw me." I turn to where he was looking, finding no one watching me. I hit his arm and turn back to Sugawara-san.

"Sugawara-san knows a beautiful girl like her?!" A short guy says (he seems like the libero), eyes sparkled and turned into hearts as he looked at the third year. Sugawara-smiled at me, turning around to smack him. "Suga-san you never hit me!" Reminds me of Inuoka and Yaku-san.

I felt an arm around my shoulder, I look up and saw Kuroo-san. "We'll be dragging her away now." I wave at Sugawara-san and he smiled sweetly at me. He's so pretty! I flinched when I felt Kuroo-san's breath on my ear. "Don't go crushing on other boys, someone's going to get mad." I look around and shivers went down my spine when I met eyes with Kenma. "Yeah, that's right."

Why would he be mad?? Is it wrong to befriend others? Maybe.. I just thought of Sugawara-san like he was a celebrity.. Yeah celebrity crush-- he's not one though.

Karasuno's manager is so pretty too! She's also very kind, she looks so confident and she looks like a professional! She gives me Maki vibes, just that Maki's noisier than her. The four of us went out to get the bottles filled. I can't imagine how talkative us Nekoma managers are, Shimizu-san was able to fill her team's bottles before us. She could do all the work by herself.

"Isn't it kinda lonely that you're all on your own?" Honami asks Shimizu-san, eyes on the water fountain as she filled the bottle up. "It's a lot more fun when you have another manager." Honami says, smiling at me and Ena.

"Maybe it is, but having the boys around also makes it fun. I'm so used to having them around that it doesn't really get lonely." She smiled at us and I swear she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met (who's outside my circle of friends). "But I will recruit someone soon, I'd be graduating next year." She's a third year, at least if I stay, Honami and Ena are just my level.

"How does it feel to be closing this chapter of your life?" I ask and all of them turn to me. "I'm always scared of the possibilities, good or bad. Every good possibility has a bad side to it, and the other way around."

"Not knowing what will happen makes it fun." Shimizu-san answers.

"Even if the possibility will hurt everyone around you?" She looks a bit taken aback, I shouldn't have said that. I just got reminded of what my former friends told me before, that one day I'd be hurting those that care about me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have." She smiled and shook her head.

"We can't avoid those situations so, yes." That made me smile, but it wasn't a happy smile. I smiled because I was envious, she's probably scared of what might happen in the future, but she's still keeping the faith. She's strong. That's what makes her beautiful.

When the practice match started, only Honami and Maki would refill the bottles. I had to watch the boys play. I was amazed when I saw the first year duo, Hinata and Kageyama. They're amazing! I was wowed by their former team but they're just as exciting as them. Hinata has a very incredible jump and he's fast! Kageyama's a pretty skilled setter, maybe with the skills he's better than Kenma but he's not too great with tactics.

I honestly looked forward to seeing Sugawara-san play but he hasn't played yet. It's their first timeout. I help the girls give them their bottle and towels, and when I got to Kenma he avoided eye contact. Did I do something wrong? Nekomata-sensei gestured me to speak, so I will.

"Hinata's eyes are closed. So he wouldn't be able to through blocks as much as you think he will. Inuoka can catch up." Inuoka smiled and saluted, making me chuckle. "The same delay jump whatever Kuroo-san calls it, it works, but not with the blonde, he's smart." They all nodded, drinking from their bottles.

I walk up to Kenma, asking for his bottle. He held it out but instead of grabbing it, I grabbed his wrist. I gave a blank look and he furrowed his brows, he turned away but I pulled him back. "What?" I roll my eyes, taking the bottle from him. I let go of him to go back when he grabbed my wrist this time.

"Go back." I slide his hand off my wrist, walking to go sit on the bench. He looked at me and I avoided eye contact. Why is he suddenly acting up?

I helped them with all what they should be doing, and slowly but surely Inuoka shut Hinata's spikes out. Hinata got through him though, he opened his eyes and got a clear sight of our court. Hinata's going to be an amazing athlete someday, and of course, Kageyama too.

They played for hours and my help wasn't really needed anymore so I went to the bleachers to watch them from there. All of us Neko managers stayed up there, Naoi-sensei let us stay up there. I ended up falling asleep while leaning on the railings. I'm so tired, even with only analyzing Karasuno, I feel like my physical strength has been drained.

Honami woke up when it was time to go home, my head's throbbing again, maybe I shouldn't have stayed up late. We all had downstairs and I carried the bag of bottles along with my other bags. I even forgot that I wasn't in the mood to speak to Kenma, only remembered it when I saw him in front of me. He was about to carry my bag but I got it before he got the chance to.

We're all outside, I'm leaning on Honami as she spoke to Yamamoto. They're being all lovey-dovey, they weren't really doing everything but their tone was enough. I saw Kenma speaking to Hinata and he's smiling, lucky orange kid, he's got Kenma smiling at him. Kuroo-san was speaking to their captain and they creep me out. I compared Kuroo-san with Sawamura-san, I prefer having Sawamura-san-- kidding.

"How tall are you?" I ask Tsukishima, I'm literally bored. He blinks and looks down to me, I feel belittled. "190?" He shook his head, biting his lip like he was trying to hold in his laughter.

"I'm 188.3 cm." I felt shivers down my spine at the sound of it. Dang he is tall! "Why?" I shook my head and smiled. "Interested in me?" Bitc-- I?? I never knew this glasses boy was a smooth talker like Kuroo-san!

"Sadly no, why? Are you interested in me?" He smirked. "I hate you." I say and he chuckled, kinda cute. "Just stop, I'm already disgusted by Kuroo-san for being like that. Are smart ass boys like you and him always talk like that?"

"(Y/n) I heard that!" I just chuckled at the bedhead. I give Tsukishima a wave and a smile, walking away to head somewhere else. I'm just straight up bored and impatient, I need to speak to people or I'll really act up.

I went up to Sugawara-san and we spoke a little bit, Yaku-san was with him, they're already close. I met eyes with Kenma and I immediately look away-- why am I acting up? Shimizu-san gave us advice (after Honami begged her for them), she's really used to her job. I'm not even sure if I'm here, permanently.

"(Y/n)-chan! I'll see you next time! Don't forget me--!" Nishinoya says, waving and smiling at me, I was chuckling up until Sawamura-san smacked the back of his head.

"We'll see you guys next time!" Hinata yells, jumping as he waved goodbye to us, just then suddenly Kageyama argued with him again.

We all headed to the train station, and we all had to wait for the train. I lean on the pillar and watched videos on my phone, getting pulled by Honami when the train arrived. There wasn't a lot of people so it was fine. I take a seat beside Honami, feeling my back ache when I placed my bag on the seat. This is tiring.

The train slowly got filled with people, making it hard for us to just sit comfortably. Suddenly, a man tried to touch me. I eyed Kuroo-san and he knew right away. But instead of him, Kenma sat beside me and took his jacket off, covering me with it. Just hours ago we weren't on speaking terms and now.. we're back to being like this.

I slowly fell asleep and Kenma let me rest on his shoulder. I know that he'd be getting off first so I didn't really want to but, he made my head rest on him. Not all of us would be getting off at the station that's nearest to the school, I think aside from me.. Inuoka and Shibayama? Since I am going to get off at that station, I'll have to head to school before heading home.

I woke up when Kenma shook me awake, we're here. My eyes widened when I heard that this was the station near our school and yet, Kenma's still here. Yamamoto's supposed to be here but I guess, he's bringing Honami home. Kuroo-san, Yaku-san, Kai-san.. Fukunaga and Ena's not here too.

Kenma carried the heaviest bag I had and he held my hand to pull me out the train. The ones with us are the coaches, they're going to do more work in school, Inuoka and Shibayama went ahead and so did we. Naoi-sensei took the bag of bottles from me and said he'd take care of it.

He walked me home again and we're not talking, it's fine, I'm tired and we're not really on speaking terms.. so it's fine. I'd rub my arm whenever I felt cold, it's supposed to be Summer soon, so why the hell is it cold at night? I know that Kenma's eyeing me, checking on me every minute but I just ignore him.

I stop walking when we finally got to my house, I turn to him and take my bag from him. I give him a small smile turning around to get inside. "Are we going to keep ignoring each other? Again?" Again... I turn around and stare at the ground, seeing his feet when he went up to me. "Do you really not know why I act like this?" I shake my head and look at him.

"If I knew, I would've understood." He nodded and cupped my cheeks, looking at me in the eye before planting a kiss on my forehead. "You're always so moody, you'd be smiling at me in the morning then later you'd be ignoring me or.. you're confusing."

"You'll know soon." He back walked, smiling and waving at me as he walked away.

I head inside and heading to my room first to put my things there before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. After this, I'm going to sleep right away. I can't think of anything else but sleep and rest, I barely moved today but I'm so drained.

Just like I planned, I fell asleep right away. Today's such a rollercoaster ride, I've felt so much from meeting Karasuno. Shimizu-san's words really struck me. If I were the one to be graduating, I'd probably be excited about moving on to a different chapter, but I'm still scared. People's words chained me to fear, reason why I couldn't face the challenges head on.

Did people throw those words at me because I did something bad to them? Did I hurt them that much that they're trying to make me degrade myself? Why did people tell me that I'd be hurting my friends? Yes, I may have hurt them already.. by running away and hurting myself. But, there's something else..

Maybe I was a bitch to people before, I was so mean to the point that people hated me for it. But if I were, I should've been able to remember that. I don't why, but most of the people from my past told me the same things over and over again. They said that I hurt their feelings, and that I'll do it again. I don't want to hurt my friends.. I'll be careful.

Monday came, I got to school and Takeuchi-san immediately dragged me to the council room, showing me the sketch he drew the other day. I really admire the way he sketches and the way how he does his art, I always fall in love with them. He showed me a sketch of the venue for the prom, I can already visualize the place just with his drawing. The balcony's my favorite.

"Do you have a date already?" He asked and I shake my head, eyes still on his sketches. They're really pretty. "I'm surprised that no one has asked you out yet." I look at him, raising my brow. "I would hear guys from all over the school, plan on asking you out. But none has asked you yet?" I nod and turn back to his sketchbook.

"Why would people ask me out? I'm such a nuisance and a handful." I answer and heard him chuckle.

"You really don't have confidence, do you?" He sat on the edge of the table I was at, looking at me with a smile on his face. "You're beautiful, (Y/n)." I roll my eyes, turning my head to the sketchbook I had in my hands, only to be directed by his hand to face him again. "If no one's asked you out yet, then will you be my date?"

I let out a chuckle, gently taking his hand off my chin. "I can't go to prom with a guy that I don't have feelings for." I moved the chair back for me to get up and leave, there're only 15 minutes left before first period starts.

"Waiting for Kenma to ask you out?" I turn to him and he looks guilty over something. He looked away to avoid eye contact. "I'll apologize in advance, even before you see him.. I'm sorry for scratching his pretty face."

I immediately leave the council room and head to the classroom. If he scratched his face, then does that mean they had a fist fight?! Why would Kenma have a fist fight with Takeuchi-san?! Knowing him, he'd only leave the problem as it is, but why did he??! I got to the room and found Kenma on his seat, hair tied back and he was doing something with his lips. Kazuhiko's there too.

I lifted his chin up with my fingers, eyeing his face. He has a busted lip and a bleeding cheek. He gently pushed my hand off his chin, looking away for me not to see him. I grab him by his wrist and dragged him out of the classroom. He should be taking care of himself, why is he letting himself bleed like that? This is stressing me out.

I brought him to the infirmary, making him sit on the bed while I got the first aid kit. I poured alcohol into the cotton ball, gently dabbing it on his cheek, hearing him hiss every time I try to. I gave him my handkerchief for his lip, how far did they go? Takeuchi-san also had a bandaid on his forehead. I want to ask him why they had a fist fight, but I couldn't bring myself to just ask him about it.

I also dabbed betadine on his cheek before I placed a bandaid on it. I'm already done with treating him but, I'm just staring at him. My head's a mess. It's just days before prom comes and they even had the time to have a fist fight. After staring for a few minutes, I've finally started moving and I cleaned up. He's just casually tying his hair half up.

"Why'd you treat me?" He suddenly asked, making me turn to him. Does he really have to ask that?

"Because I don't want you to get hurt, more than you already are." I answer, looking at the clock to check if we still have time to stay here. There're 8 minutes left, we could still talk about why he and Takeuchi-san had a fist fight.. or we can head back and he'd keep the reason to himself.

"He was saying weird things.. about you and I couldn't.." I give him a nod as I looked at his busted lip, it looks really bad. Why did he even lose control? "Did you even know what comes out of the students' mouths when they talk about asking you out?" He holds my hand and moved it away from his face, making me realize how close our faces were.

"Let's head to class." He lets out a sigh, nodding as he stood from the bed. We both head back and he's walking ahead of me, I can feel how tired he is just by looking at him from here. He should take a break from being the one who protects me, it's tiring him out. "Kenma." He stopped walking and turned to me, blinking his eyes as he waited for me to speak. "Thanks, for always protecting me and helping me out. But, take a break, okay?"

"I don't want to." He answered, turning around to continue walking. "You're worth the trouble anyway."

We got to class and we were just in time, the teacher arrived only after minutes we got back. I saw Kazuhiko give me a glare when she saw me walk into the classroom with Kenma. I never knew Kenma had Yandere type of fangirls. She's going to be the death of me.

The rest of the day was normal. Nothing really out of the ordinary, all classes had given us quizzes to prepare us for the exams. I'm going to be stuck in my room again, I have to get perfect grades, if I don't get perfect grades then I'm done for. Universities only accept students that are smart or skilled and talented. I'm neither.

I ignored Takeuchi-san for most of the time, though I don't really blame anyone, whatever he said that made Kenma lose his temper and result to violence.. it just annoys me. I don't want that to happen ever again. I don't want anyone getting hurt because of me; emotionally, mentally, or physically.

The prom is nearing and I haven't had the time to get ready for it, and that's where Maki comes in. She offered to help me pick out a gown and whatever makeup to use, if only I could look beautiful without makeup, I wouldn't even think about using it. I also need to wear heels. Watch my feet slowly bleed from those uncomfortable heels. But.. since it's only one of the fewest times I'd be dolling up, let's just take whatever comes with it.

Maki has Lev as a date, Ena.. I haven't heard who her date is, and of course, Honami has Yamamoto as her date. I'm still waiting for whoever would ask me out, not from a person who has given me an anxiety attack just a few days ago. I probably would've said yes, if only he didn't try to scare me.

I'm at the mall with Maki, Honami, and Ena. We're all looking for our gowns and other accessories. My mom gave me her credit card, she told me to get everything I needed or wanted. I didn't really plan on getting any accessories knowing that I have the jewelry Kuroo-san had given me. I'll only get earrings, I hope I could match it with the necklace and the bracelet.

I'm currently trying on a gown, it's an off shoulder and the garter part-- I suck at clothes-- that part below the shoulder's laced all around. The dress has long sleeves but they're not fitted, I like it actually. The gown's a bit pink from the top then it gets darker as it reaches the very end of it, the darkest shade's Maroon. Ombre, I like it!

The workers opened the curtains and I saw my friends, they all smiled and gave me a thumbs up. Then I guess this is the dress! I take a seat beside Ena, taking my phone out to see if my mom had messaged me. "Maki!" I call out, face heating up the moment I read the text. She excused herself and went up to me, I give her my phone and she gasped.

"Oh my god, (Y/n)!" She squealed and so did the other two when they read it. I don't know what to say!!

Kodzuken: Will you be my date?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777 59 15
a kenma x fem! reader ⊱ ━━━━.β‹… Ρïз β‹….━━━━ ⊰ where kenma and y/n are assigned as partners for a project they start to acknowledge each other to the...
238 7 10
ᝰ "my life is filled with an endless irony. the libero position is often overlooked due to the flashy n...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right πŸ₯΅" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...