Lion Guard, Mystery of the ro...

By ZombieChameleon

This is a fan made after the lion guard season 3 and this does not continue the season of the lion guard, all... More

Chapter one: After the Ceremony
Chapter Two: The Hidden Love
Chapter Three: The Lost King
Chapter Four: Tree of Life Assault.
Chapter Five: The Roar of Evil.
Chapter Seven: Huge Discussions
Chapter Eight: Down with the King part 1
Chapter Nine: Down with the King part 2
Chapter Ten: Hostile Take Over
Chapter Eleven: Royal Mjuzi Attack
Chapter Twelve: Journey to the Pridelands
Chapter Thirteen: Relationship issues
Chapter Fourteen: New Companions
Chapter Fifteen: Battle for the Two Lands
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 1: Ajax's banishment
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 2 FulixAzaad
Sequence 1 bonus chapter 3 The Pridelands drought
Chapter Sixteen: New Life, New Challenges
Chapter Seventeen: Nemesis' return
Sequence Two Trailer: The New Evil
Chapter Eighteen: Resurrection of Scar
Chapter Nineteen: Warlords of Scar part one
Chapter Twenty: Warlords of Scar part two
Chapter Twenty-One: Warlords of Scar part three
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Pridelands End
Chapter twenty-three: The Roar Returns
Chapter Twenty-Four: The Final Battle Part 1
Chapter Twenty-five: The Final Battle Part 2
Chapter Twenty-Six: The finale
Story Details

Chapter Six: The Life of an Enemy

978 8 0
By ZombieChameleon

This Chapter starts taking place when Simba was just a cub and Mufasa was still alive, so right now Kion and Rani are not even born yet. This is Ajax growing up, finding his mate and him becoming the way he is right now.

Ajax's mother and father are rubbing their heads together and they look down a three cubs, Ajax is just slightly younger then Simba, Simba is walking while Ajax hasn't even open his eyes yet. Ajax has 2 brothers with him, Fyre and Maw. Kimba Ajax's father and Mila Ajax's mother

Kimba and Mila sees a little lion cub running followed by hundreds of wildebeests, "Should we save him?" Mila asked, "Na, that little lion is doomed with all those wildebeests, Kimba said, "Wait, I see a grown lion, that must be his father." Mila said "Must be but who is that lion with a scar just watching?" Kimba asked, "I don't know, we should go on. Mila said, little did they know they just saw Simba, Mufasa and Scar. The two grabs their cubs and go on with their adventures. Kimba and Mila start exploring the Backlands. They hunt down an antelope (they only take down one, they respect the circle of life) They have their meal for the day and go on with their adventures.

A couple of weeks later

Ajax and his brother have grown up and started walking and able to keep up with their parents. The three brother play, "tag, your it," Ajax tags Fyre and starts running away from him. Fyre starts chasing Ajax and Maw, Fyre pins down Ajax, tag, your it Ajax." Kimba and Mila watches their cubs play and laugh, Kimba is feeling a little funny but he is still focused on protecting his little pride. Mila decided to join in the fun with the cubs, her cubs start playing with their mother, she laughs and continues to play.

One week later

The little pride starts keeps their on going with their adventure but Kimba starts to slow down, Mila notices and told her cubs to stop, "Kimba, what's going on." Mila asked, "I;m fine, lets just keep going." Kimba said. Mila puts her paw on Kimba's head. "You're not fine Kimba, you have a fever, we need to rest." Mila said, Ajax comes up to Mila, "Is daddy going to be okay mom?" he said, "your father will be fine cubs, he just need to rest." Mila said, The little pride rest for the night.

The next day

Kimba wakes up feeling worse then yesterday, Mila comes back with an antelope, Kimba isn't feeling hungry so he doesn't eat and the cubs are still too young to eat meat. "Kimba, are you gonna eat?" Mila asked, "You can have it Mila, I'm not hungry." Kimba said, "come on Kimba, I can't eat all of this alone" Mila said, "alright Mila, I'll try to eat some" Kimba takes a few bites, after that, he felt full, Mila tries to eat as much as she can but becomes full. "alright, I'm done." she said. When the lions walk away, vultures come down and have the rest (nothing goes to waste. usually, Kimba leads the pride but today Mila is leading.

One month later

Kimba is feeling better, still doesn't eat but he eating more then he was before. Ajax and his brothers are growing up healthy and strong, little did they know that they were about to have their first meal. Mila came back with not one but two antelopes, one for her and Kimba and the other for the cubs. Ajax and his cubs are figuring out how to eat, the cubs eventually figure it out, Mila looks at her cubs with a smile, "Look Kimba, they are growing up so fast." she said, "They sure are." Kimba said, a few hours later, the cubs eventually get full.

Two weeks later

Kimba is feeling sick again and starts to slow the pride. They are at the edge of the Pridelands, they see Scar roaring into the sky and hyenas chasing the animals. "Yeah, we are not coming back here anytime soon." Mila said. a few hours later, Kimba collapses of exhaustion. "Dad" Ajax yelled. Mila runs to him trying to get him up, she feels his heart beat getting weaker. "cubs, I don't know how to say this but I think your father's journey might be coming to an end, Thirty minutes later. Kimba wakes up. sees his pride, Kimba gets up and drinks some water.

!!!WARNING: the next part will contain death, If you don 't like death, skip the part!!!

Two days later

Kimba looks at Mila with weak eyes. "Mila, I can't go on, I need you to *coughs* to keep going" Kimba said in a weak tone, "No, It's not time yet, you can't leave me alone." Mila starts to cry, "It's not time yet." Mila said, "shh, *coughs*, Mila, I will never leave you, I will always be with you in here." Kimba puts his paw on Mila's chest signaling he will be in her heart, "Cubs, come here *coughs*" Ajax and his brothers walk over to their dad, "Ajax, you will always be able to lead. Fyre, *coughs* you will always be strong and Maw, you will be the bravest and will be there when Ajax needs you the most." Kimba coughs a few more times, "Mila, I love you". Kimba said his last words to Mila, Kimba closes his eyes signaling he journey has came to an end. (seance Kimba isn't a good lion, he will not appear in the clouds, but he also did nothing evil so he will not appear as fire either, he will only appear in the hearts of his loved ones.) Mila puts a flower onto his chest and then she puts him onto the river letting him go peacefully.

Mila walks over to the cubs, "Cubs, this is the circle of life, and your father just completed his journey." Mila tries tries be tough, "your father was and will always be a great lion." The cubs start to cry, Mila hugs them, "It's okay, he will always be with us until the end" Mila said

!!!End of death part!!!

Two weeks later

the cubs are getting stronger everyday, it's been hard without Kimba but, they were able to push through it. Mila sees a pride of lions and a male lion that is a king. "cubs, stay back the tall grass." Mila said, Ajax and his brothers runs into the tall grass, Mila walks to the pride, their king sees her coming "Stop right their you," The king said, Mila stopped, The king walks to her checking her out, "Who are you, where did you come from." the king asked, "I am Mila, I've been on a very long journey and my mate has completed his journey in the circle of life" she said. "I am sorry to hear that, I am Max and I am the king, this cub right here is my daughter, Kara, she will be the future queen and my other cub Stitch, he will be an advisor to my Daughter when she becomes queen." he said, "oh, hi, is it okay if I could join your pride." Mila said, "Sure, anyone is welcomed as long as the respect the circle of life". Max said. "Mommy help, Max perks his ears up and then he sees hyenas chasing Mila's cubs, "Cubs, HEY GET AWAY FORM THEM" Mila yelled, Mila runs to the Hyenas and starts attacking them to defend her cubs. Max follows her and attacks them too, "get out of here you hyenas, leave us alone." he ordered them, The hyenas run away, "Are you okay?" Max asked, "I'm fine, what about my cubs?" Mila asked, "Wait, those are your cubs?" Max asked, "Yes they are, now I want to know if they are fine." Mila said, "They are fine." a lion said walking up with them. "Hi, I am Clawdia, the queen." she said. Mia and her cubs join the pride.

One week later

Ajax recently started playing with the future queen Kara, being nearly 3 months old, the play more and more. Mila is not feeling well and she thinks she got the same disease Kimba had, she made sure to stay away from the other lions. Ajax and Kara keeps talking to each other, "Hey can I tell you a secrete?" Ajax asked, "What are friends for?" Kara said. Ajax whispered into her ear. "oh" Kara said, Max walks up to the two cubs, What's going on here you too." he said, "oh, nothing dad, we were just playing.", Kara said, okay, I let you be on your own you two." Max said walking away, Kara walked up to Ajax, "you really wished you had cubs of your own, but you are too young." Kara asked, "I know I am, My mom makes it look so easy and so does your dad." Ajax said. "Hey, where is your dad?" Kara asked, "oh, he completed his journey in the circle of life" Ajax said, "oh I am so sorry." Kara apologized, "It's okay" Ajax said. after a few minutes of talking, Ajax and Kara start playing tag with each other.

Two weeks later

Ajax and his brother play with Kara, Max comes up to Ajax, "Hey, I need to talk to you and your brothers." he said, Ajax and his brothers start walking with Max into a cave, "Listen, I don't know how to say this you three, but your mother, she has disappeared, she went out last night and never came back." Max said, "My mother, gone?" Ajax said, "I have two lions searching for her, I'll give you information as soon as I can" Ajax said. Max goes out of the cave, "Come out when you're ready." he said, Ajax takes a deep breath, "I don't know what we are going to do without her." Ajax said, A few hours later, Ajax comes out of the caves and sees Kara waiting for him, "Ajax, what going on? she asked, "It's my mother, she went off last night and never came back" Ajax said. "It's okay my friend, if she ain't here for you, I will." Kara said. they rub their head together. Max sees them, he takes a deep breath, "They are just cubs, It will blow over." Max whispered.

One year later

Ajax and Kara has became better friends than ever. "Hey, If you are going to be queen, Who is going to be king." Ajax said, "oh, um, I always thought it was going to be my brother, but now that your asked, um, I don't know, maybe" Kara said before getting interrupted, "Kara, I need you over here." Max said, Kara runs to Max, "What's going on father?" she asked, "You and Ajax, you two are really good friends, aren't you," Max said, "Oh, I um." Kara tries to speak out her words, "Hey, it's okay, I can tell, you two are gonna to be great together." Max said, "What do you mean by that?" Kara asked, Max just smiles at her, "You'll know some day Kara." Max said walking away, Ajax walks up to Kara, "What was he talking about?" he asked, "I don't know, he said we are gonna be great together." Kara said, "Maybe we will Kara.

At this point, Ajax and his brothers have turned two years old

Ajax's mane has started to grow and go around his neck, Max is starting to have some doubts about Ajax, for over a year, Ajax has been doing some mischief around the lions especially Kara, The lions don't like but Kara likes it and does mischief back to him. Ajax and Kara play together but at this point, they are becoming more then friends. Kara's brother sees it, and Ajax's two brother also see it, Ajax and Kara continues to play with each other. "Hey, Kara, I need to talk to you." Max said, Kara walks up to Max, "come, walk with me, I need to talk to you in private." Max said, The walk into the caves, "Why do you want to talk to me about dad?" Kara asked, "You and Ajax, I don't want you two talking to each other anymore." Max said, "Why, he his a good lion." Kara said, "No he is not, Ajax has been doing to mischief around the pride and none of the lioness like it, he is a bad influence on you Kara" Max said, "No he is not dad, he just doesn't know when to stop." Kara said, "you're right, he doesn't know when to stop, now you stop talking to him." Max said as he walks out of the cave. Kara is upset for what her dad said.

A few hours later

Kara walks out of the cave only to see Ajax, he runs to her, "Kara, where were you?", he said, "Oh, um hey, I got to go." Kara said running off, Ajax puts his head down goes to a river, he pushed a rock into the river, Maw walks up to Ajax, "Hey bro, what's with you?" Maw said, "I don't know man." Ajax said, Maw looks at Ajax and noticed something was wrong, "Okay brother, what's wrong with you?" Maw asked, Ajax takes a deep breath, "Their is a girl I like but I don't think she likes me back, I wanted to surprise her with something but she just ran off." Ajax closes his eyes. "Maybe we are not destined to be together." he said. "Hey bro, don't let one run away from you let you down." Maw said. Kara walks into her den, see Clawdia, "Mother". Kara said, "Hey Kara," Clawdia notices Kara's face, "Okay Kara, what's wrong?" she asked, "My dad said I can't talk to Ajax anymore because he is too mischievous." Kara said, "Hey, I know someone who was once Mischievous, that was your father, but then he learned it was doing it too much so he slowed it down and only does that to me" Clawdia continues talking, Kara perks her ears up, "Maybe Ajax will learn as well, your father just needs to give him a chance." Clawdia said, "Really, dad was just like that?" Kara asked, "Yes he was, now go find Ajax and don't let your father stop you from hanging out with him." Clawdia said "Thanks mom" Kara runs out looking for Ajax.

One hour later

Kara saw Ajax at the river, she walks up to him, "Hey Ajax." she said a flirty tone, "Oh, hey Kara." Ajax suddenly noticed the voice, "Kara? I thought you didn't like me anymore." he said, "No, It's was just my father saying, you know forget that." Kara said "Your dad doesn't want you to talk to me again?" Ajax said, "How you know that?" Kara asked "Dads, they are always over protective over the daughters." Ajax said. "Yeah, I guess they are." Kara said, Maw came out of the rocks signaling Ajax then he disappears. "Um, hey, can I show you something?" Ajax asked, Ajax gets and starts walking, "Well, are you coming?" Ajax asked. Kara starts following him, Ajax goes into the caves, "In here." Ajax said, As Kara entered the caves, pink leaves start to fall around her. Ajax walks up to Kara, "Ajax, What is this about?" Kara asked, Ajax's heart starts to beat faster, "I um, um," Ajax has a hard time saying his words, "Oh for the love of, HE LOVES YOU," Maw said on top of the rocks, Kara looks at Ajax as he starts to blush at her, "I do too Ajax." Kara puts her head on Ajax's chest. "The best for you Kara" Ajax said, At this point, Ajax and Kara are now mates.

Three weeks later

Max still thinks that Kara is no longer hanging with Ajax but he notices every morning that Kara is waking up before all of the other lions and walks off, so Max wakes up early before the sun rises, shortly after Kara wakes up and walks off, Max follows her. When she went to the watering hole. Max hides behind the bush, Max sees Ajax walking to Kara, "You better not be Ajax," then he sees Ajax rubbing his head on Kara. Max starts to growl and runs out of the bush, "KARA, GET AWAY FROM HIM." Max yells, Kara and Ajax looks back to see max running to them, "Dad, what are you doing." Kara said, "AJAX", Max gets in Ajax's face, "If I ever see you with my daughter again, you will be banished." Max said in anger, Ajax starts to run away, "You, Kara, I told you to stay away from him." Max said, "But, dad, I love him." Kara said, Max looks at Kara with an angry look, "He will never be a good lion Kara which is the reason why he won't be king." Ajax said, "MAX" Clawdia starts walking up to Max and Kara, "Why won't you let her be with him?" Clawdia said, "He is a bad influence on our daughter, he is too mischievous" Max said, "I remember who was just as mischievous as he was." Clawdia said, Max realized what she was talking about. "Ah right Kara, I'll give him a chance." Max and Clawdia noticed Kara is gone, "Kara" both Max and Clawdia said, Kara starts looking for Ajax, then she went to the caves where Ajax surprised her. She sees Ajax sitting by the rock with his head down. "Ajax, look at me." Kara said. Ajax keeps his head down, "Mind as well find someone else Kara because, your dad is gonna banish me." Ajax said sadly, "No, I am not finding anyone else" Kara said, "Why won't you?" Ajax asked, "Because I have already chosen my king." Kara said, "You want me to be your king?" Ajax asked. "Yes I do Ajax, and I won't let my dad banish you from our lands, plus my mom is on our side. Kara said, In a few moments, Max and Clawdia walks into the caves, "oh no" Ajax thought in the head, "Dad, I won't let you banish him." Kara said defending Ajax, "No, Kara, I am giving him a chance." Max walks up to Ajax, "Ajax, I am giving you a chance, my daughter loves you, and I am sorry for acting the way I was." Max said "Thanks Max." Max and Clawdia walks out of the caves, "well that was surprising." Kara said, "Yeah it was" Ajax said, Kara gives Ajax the look, she grabs him and puts him down with her.

One week later

Kara is not feeling well and goes to Clawdia, "Mother, I am not feeling well." Kara said, Clawdia takes a look at Kara, "You don't look sick, you don't have a fever, does anything hurt?" Clawdia asked, "My stomach hurts a little." Kara said, "Oh no, Kara, I think you might be pregnant, Max suddenly gets up, "WHAT" he yelled and runs up to Kara, "Who is the father?" Max asked in anger, "Dad, he always wanted" Kara got interrupted, "Who is the father?" Max asked once again, "Ajax" Kara answered, Max runs out of the the den, "Mom, are you gonna stop him?" Kara asked, "No Kara, I am on your dad's side on this one, you are too young to have cubs." Clawdia said as she runs out of the den, Kara starts to cry, a few minutes later, Ajax is just strolling around, "AJAX" Max yelled, Ajax looks back and sees Max and Clawdia running up to him, Max comes up to Ajax hitting him in the face giving him a scar all the way down to a snout and losing his eye.

 "Ajax, you got my daughter pregnant." Max said, "Wait, I did, oh I am so, Ajax gets interrupted, "I don't want to hear it Ajax, you are banished from my lands, get out of here." Max ordered, Ajax starts running away, Max walks up to Fyre and Maw, make sure he a safe please, Fyre and Maw follow Ajax out of Max's lands. Kara runs up to Max, "dad, please, let him back in" she requested, "No Kara, he knew what he did, and you are too young to be a mother." Max said, "Your father is right Kara, you are too young to be a mother." Clawdia said, "No, you both don't understand, this has been his dream since he was a cub" Max and Clawdia perks up, "You know what, if you gonna banish him, then I am banished too, plus, they are his cubs anyway." Kara said running away, "Kara wait" Max said but this was the last time they would talk to each other for a long time. "What have I done?" Max said

A few minutes later

Ajax has ran out of Max's lands, "Ajax, wait" Ajax turns around to see Kara running up to him, "Kara, you should go back, I don't deserve you." Ajax said, "No, Ajax, I, oh, your eye," Kara continued to look into his eye and then his scar. "Yes, I got a scar, that's why you should leave me." Ajax said, "No way Ajax, that scar shows me that you are tough, and you do a great job on protecting our cubs. Kara said, "how will I protect them with only one eye?" Ajax asked, Fyre and Maw runs up to Ajax, "Well first, you got some help form your two brothers." Kara said, after a while for Ajax to agree with Kara.

108 days later

Kara gives birth to two little healthy male cubs, "What should we name them Ajax?" Kara asked, "how about I name the older one and you name the younger one." Ajax said. "Sounds fair" Kara said. "I name the older one Nemesis" Ajax said, "Nemesis, okay, I should name the younger one Rawr." Kara said, Maw walks up, "Nemesis and Rawr, good names for these lions." he said, Kara and Ajax rub their heads together, "Thank you for making my dream come true." Ajax thanked Kara.

A few of weeks later

Ajax and Kara are walking around, a storm suddenly formed, "Where did this storm come from?" Ajax asked, "I don't know, but we need to take shelter." Kara said, A face comes out of the clouds, "Whoa, why is that lion in the clouds?" Ajax asked, Kara takes a look at the face, "Wow, father was right, good lions do appear in the clouds." She whispered.

"Simba, you have forgotten me." Mufasa said, "Wait, who is Simba?" Ajax asked, "This must be Mufasa, my father always told me about him when I was growing up, Simba must be his son and ran away when he died." Kara said "You have forgotten who you are their for forgotten me, you must take your place in the circle of life." Mufasa said, "Wait, this is Mufasa, thought he would be scarier." Ajax said, "My father always told me that Mufasa was the best king to ever live and now passing it down to his son." Kara said, "Remember who you are" Mufasa disappears into the clouds and the rain stops, :That was the best thing that I ever saw in my life, besides meeting you Ajax," Kara said, Ajax smiles a Kara, 

Thirty minutes later

Simba and Nala run past Ajax and Kara, "Hey, who do you think you are?" Ajax asked, "Ajax, I think that was Simba, if he is running back home, then we should follow him, maybe he will accept us into his pride." Kara said, Ajax and Kara follow Simba and Nala back to the Pridelands. when the reach their, Ajax just see everything is dried out, "Wow, this place is a disaster, full of hyenas, and that lion on the rock with a scar." Ajax said, "We shouldn't live here, it's not right for our cubs." Kara said, Fyre takes one last look at the Pridelands, "Someday, Fyre starts to smile evilly, "brother, are you coming?" Ajax said, Fyre runs back up with Ajax and Kara.

One year later, This is when Kion and Rani were born and just started tom walk.

Ajax and his brother keeps walking around with Kara and one year old cubs following them, Ajax suddenly noticed a mountain pass the entrance of the tree of life, "Kara, we are going to take a look at what is behind those mountains, it could be dangerous so stay here, If I tell you to run, you run. Ajax said, Kara nodded at Ajax as him and his brothers go through the mountain pass, Fyre noticed two little lions, Rani and Baliyo but as little cubs, "their is a pride here, what do you guys think we should do?" Ajax asked, I think we should just leave them be, they have new cubs here." Maw said, Fyre gives an evil smile, I think we should take it over." he said, "Uh Fyre, no" Ajax said but it was too late, Fyre already started running to Rani and Baliyo.

Rani and Baliyo are just playing tag, Fyre suddenly shows up, "Hey cubs." Fyre smiles evilly to them, Rani and Baliyo starts backing up, "Scared of me, you should be." Fyre jumps at Rani but Sahasi pounces on Fyre, "lion, who are you?" he said, I am your worst enemy." Fyre said, Fyre smacks Sahasi on the face, Ajax and Maw shows up, Ananda comes up and pounces on Ajax, Surak also shows up, the fighting lasts for a few more minuets, Ajax has taken down Ananda, Fyre has badly hurt Sahasi, Surak stops everyone, he was a lot stronger when he was younger Maw steps in front of Surak, Ajax see Jenna protecting Rani and Baliyo, "old lady, you can't aven defend by your self." Ajax said, "I sure can, get out." Jenna said, Surak is about to pounce on Ajax, but Maw stops him, he was injured from the last time and willing to sacurfice himself to save his brother, "RUN, I'll hold him off," Maw said, Ajax realized that Surak is too strong so he and Fyre runs off

WARNING: another death part

To Rani

Ananda dies from Ajax and Sahasi is too injured. Rani runs to her dad, "Rani, it's going to be okay." Sahasi said, "Daddy, what's going on?" Rani asked, Jenna walks up to see what's going on then she sighs and puts her head down, "mother, I need you to be queen until Rani is old enough." Sahasi said. "I will my son, I will," Jenna said, Sahasi closes his eyes signaling he has passed. Rani starts to go into tears, Jenna comforts Rani, after a few minutes Jenna and Surak put Ananda and Sahasi into the river letting them go peacefully, A ceremony takes place after that night to make Jenna queen once again.

End of death part

To Ajax

Ajax walks out of the mountain pass but without Maw, Kara runs up to Ajax "you're safe, but where is Maw?" Kara asked, We got attacked and he sacrificed himself to save us" Ajax said, a strange lion walks up to Ajax, "Stop, who are you?" Ajax asked, "That's not important, what is important is you could be our leader, meet me at the temple," the lion walks off, Kara looks at Ajax, "This could be your chance to become a good king Ajax." Kara said. "Yeah but he is a male and he could be scheming", Ajax said, "don't worry Ajax, if he is, you can take him, I believe in you." Kara said, this gives Ajax some encouragement, "alright' I'll talk to him,

Thirty minutes later

Ajax walks into a temple and the strange lion was right in there, "ah welcome Ajax." the strange lion said, "How do you know my name?" Ajax asked, "Your mate has been saying your name." The lion said, "oh, alright, go on, why do you need me to lead?" Ajax asked, "come, follow me." the lion said, Ajax starts following the lion and enters the strange room but there is a dark red orb in the middle, "This orb right here, it is powerful." the lion said, "What do you mean powerful?" Ajax asked, "This orb is made by a mandrill named Ezekiel, he realized it was too powerful and dangerous so he locked it up in here with a whole bunch of traps, I disabled them all." The lion said, "Ezekiel, if he made this, then he will be very useful indeed. now tell me more about this orb." Ajax said, "You need to touch this orb to grants it's powers, if it accepts you, you will be are leader and you will gain a powerful spell, but if it rejects you, it will destroy you." The lion said, Ajax started to think about Kara, he was afraid if he got destroyed, Kara and his cubs would be at risk, but if the orb accepts him, then he will be king,

 Ajax thought about it for a minute but then made a decision, "I'll do it" he said, Ajax touched the orb, it starts to glow and Ajax starts to feel pain, Ajax screams in pain as the power from the orb starts to consume him, The orb accepts Ajax and his eyes start to glow even the one that is gone and it causes an explosion completely destroying the temple, Ajax floats as a gains the roar of evil, his fur becomes darker, his scar becomes scarier and his mane turns from red to black, Ajax floats back down but tired, "Congratulations Ajax, you are now our leader." six other male lions come out of their hiding spots, "now roar at that tree right there." the lion said, Ajax roars at the tree with his spell and the tree gets destroyed completely. the other lions roar with him, after a few minutes, the orb starts to corrupt Ajax's mind, the more he uses it, the more corrupt he gets, but the love he has for Kara and his cubs will never beaten by his corruption, the orbs seeps in Ajax's fur hiding it from everyone. but a little spark something that Ezekiel hidden, a final trap if all the others fail.

the spark goes for hundreds of miles to go into the pride lands then it hides and waits for the perfect moment. When Kion is at the edge of the Pridelands, The spark zaps Kion giving him the roar of the elders earlier then he should have and even the ability to add a sixth member. Ezekiel's back up plan has only begun.

Back to Ajax

Kara runs up the Ajax with a worried look, "Ajax, are you okay?" she asked, Ajax's love for Kara snaps him back to be himself again, "Yes Kara, I am fine, but I am now the king." Ajax said,  Why are you darker then you were before?" Ajax asked, "Oh, you don't like it?" Ajax asked, "No, it looks good on you and I kind of like it better then your old look." Kara said, Rawr and Nemesis comes up, "dad, you look different." Nemesis said, the orb sent a spark to Rawr and Nemesis corrupting them as well but as long as they are with their mom, it won't show the corruption, The orb can not affect Fyre but he was already turning evil long before. Maw never turned evil but died wanted to defend his brothers.

One week later

Ajax started to have a talk with the lions, "We need to find this mandrill Ezekiel." Ajax said. "I know exactly where he is." a lion said, The group of lions start to head to Ezekiel's hideout, when they reach it, the other lions leave. Ajax knocks on Ezekiel's hideout. Ezekiel steps out and immediately notices that he has the roar of evil, Ezekiel, I've heard you create a lot of thing great, now I want you to create something for me." Ajax said, "You got the roar of evil, how did you get through my traps?" Ezekiel asked, "I didn't, now I want you to create another orb, one that will help me rule these lands and keep my family safe." Ajax said, Ezekiel noticed the love Ajax had for his Kara, "Well Ezekiel, what do you say." Ajax said. "Alright, I'll do it Ajax." Ezekiel said, Ajax leaves and Ezekiel goes into his hideout.

To Ezekiel

Ezekiel started to wounder around his hideout, "alright I've created two orbs, the first one the bad, It was meant to be a defense but instead, it was just evil, so I hidden that and now Ajax has that now, and then I created the orb of healing and gave it to queen Jenna and it is powerful it is in good paws with her. um, what to do." Ezekiel noticed his cauldron was glowing, he looked inside of it to see Kion's roar. "perfect, my backup plan has already begun but he needs help in the future, I need to make another orb, and this one will stop Ajax for good."

One year later

Ezekiel has made another orb, "This orb, I shall call it the orb of mysteries" Ezekiel puts the orb on his staff and it glows and the the orbs hides it self, "Now got to test this thing and see how it works. "Ezekiel goes outside of his hideout and puts his staff into the air, The clouds spin around and reveals Mufasa, then he disappears, "Yes, this orb works just fine, now to wait for Kion.

Back to Ajax

Ajax's two sons Rawr and Nemesis have grown up strong and still growing. Kara walks up to Ajax, "Hey Ajax, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked, "Yeah, sure." Ajax said Ajax and Kara starts walking alone, "So, want do you want to talk about?" Ajax asked, "This is more personal but I would like to have more cubs," she said, "Are you sure Kara?" Ajax asked, "Yes I am sure, Our two sons have almost fully grown and I think we could rise more." Kara said, "Alright, if you sure." Ajax said, Kara gets excited and starts running around like she was a cub, Ajax chases her as she runs around, then eventually Kara runs down a hill, when Ajax goes down the hill as well, Kara wasn't anywhere to be seen, "Kara, where you you?" Ajax asked, then a hears her giggle but didn't know where it came from, he keep looking around as Kara keep giggling, Ajax finally gets the direction where her voice is coming form, when he gets close, Kara suddenly pops out of the leaves and pulls Ajax in with her, the camera pins up to Fyre and Ajax's two sons, um what's going on here?" "Nemesis asked, "come on, lets leave them be" Fyre said, Fyre and Nemesis walks off, Rawr looks down, "gross", Rawr gets disgusted of what's going on and then he back off and joins Fyre and Nemesis.

Two hours later

Ajax and Kara comes back to join the group, When they join back to the group, Ajax noticed his brother looks a little jealous,

One week later

Ajax walks up to his two sons, Hey, guess what you two, you are going to be brothers of cubs." Ajax said, Rawr and Nemesis got a little confused of what Ajax said. Fyre suddenly noticed a group of animals about to enter the mountain pass, "Quickly, get to them." Fyre said, when Ajax and Fyre was about to attack them, a rock slide started, "stop, I think they are here to attack the Tree of Life just like we were." Ajax said, Ajax and Fyre back off and went back to the group.

About 90 days later

Ajax is about to attack the Tree of Life again, "Fyre comes to Ajax, "Hey Ajax, Kara needs you." he said, Ajax and his sons run back to Kara, she have given birth to 3 more cubs, two females and one male. for a couple of weeks, Ajax helped Kara raise their three little cubs until they are old enough to walk, Ajax suddenly saw a leopard, and a little face in the bush that suddenly disappeared. Ajax ordered two lions to chase the leopard out of their territory. Two lions run up the the leopard. "Hey you, who are you and what are you doing here?" one of the lions said. "I am Sabor," he said, "Well Sabor, get out of here," the lion said, Sabor runs away but before he could go far, one of the lions bites Sabor back right leg injuring it. Sabor runs as fast as he could and through the mountain pass. "Come on, he won't last long, lets go tell Ajax" the lion said

End of chapter six.

Ajax grown to be a nice lion, entered a pride where he meets Kara but Ajax was banished from there by the king named Max for getting his daughter pregnant, luckily he had Kara with him because he wouldn't know what to do without her. after a while with cubs, Ajax found the orb of darkness that has corrupted him and his sons. their are some secrets in this story and some lion king references.

Note: I have added story details, it will be updated after every new chapter is published but not immediately to avoid spoilers, if you are ever confused , you can always go to the story details page, I will try to update at least a day after a new chapter has been released. sometimes there may be secretes in the future of the story hidden and story details may give out a hint. for example on Ajax, It says corrupted by ??? and in this chapter, it proves what is corrupting him. also take a look at Sabor, he has a secrete too, this story kind of spoils it a little but I am not telling you where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 479 12
6 months after Kion was crowned as King, an old shadow of the Night Pride's past returns seeking revenge on the Royal Family.
23.1K 117 25
Simba and Nala live at the Tree Of Life, and had Kiara and Kion. Sahasi and Ananda are king and queen. They had Rani and Baliyo. The Pridelands doesn...
6K 146 27
In this story Kion never went to The Tree Of Life. One day his father (Simba) told Kion that the King and Queen of The Tree Of Life would be visiting...
20.9K 212 32
Kion and the Guard went into battle for the Pridelands, ending up with Kion getting a scar. Now he and the guard are traveling to the Tree Of Life. (...