Inked

By AmandaThommesCorn

Harley believes she couldn't have romance. The things that contribute to her insecurities are exactly what dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chatper 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter "63"

Chapter 44

1K 55 2
By AmandaThommesCorn

                                                                                                     *Peyton*

                                      Joey just told me to shut up or he's going to kill Harley. I feel so helpless. I can't move, I want to save her.....

                                                                                               *Harley*
                                 I feel an arm tight around my neck and cold steel. Peyton screams. I feel like my heart stopped. I can feel his disgusting erection pressing against my ass, his hot breath in my ear.

Joey: Shut the fuck up Peyton, or I'll slice her throat!

                                  Fuck FUck FUCK!

                               I feel an anxiety attack creeping to the surface. Not now Harley. Now isn't the time! Time slows down. Everything is at a standstill. The cold steel pressing into my jugular. Peyton's horrified expression....the ticking of the seconds going by on the hospital wall clock. Joey's hard on jerking against my ass in time to his heartbeat. I close my eyes.....this is it.....he finally won.

                                                                                            *Joey*

                               I won! She's all mine. The intercom for the hospital comes on.

Intercom: HOSPITAL IS ON LOCK DOWN! I REPEAT, THE HOSPITAL IS ON LOCK DOWN!

                                                           FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

                            I need time to think. I tighten my grip on the scalpel, making my erection jump. God it feels so good to be pressed against her again. I inhale her sweet lavender scent and my cock throbs. Time is at a standstill. All of a sudden I feel something press against the back of my head.

Joey: Ah, decided to join the party?

                             Harley let's out the breath she was holding and a strangled sob. She's fucking crying.

Bentley: Put the scalpel down and let her go. NOW.

Joey: Or what? You're going to shoot me?

                           I hear him cock the gun, the bullet slipping into position.

Bentley: Absolutely. I should have killed you that day. This time, you aren't leaving alive.

                                I laugh. It bubbles out of my chest and overflows. Harley is clawing at my arm now and sobbing loudly.

Joey: I have the upper hand here. I can slice her throat a lot faster than you pulling that trigger. You aren't shooting shit.

Bentley: Try me motherfucker.

                                                                                                 *Bentley*

                                 I slowly pull the gun out and press it to his fucked up head.

Joey: Ah, decided to join the party?

                                  I hear my baby girl sob. She knows I'm here.

Bentley: Put the scalpel down and let her go. NOW.

                                 I can feel my heart beating in my ears. I've never shot anyone. I don't want to go to jail, but I'll do anything to keep her safe.

Joey: Or what? You're going to shoot me?

                               I cock the gun, putting my finger tightly on the trigger, the bullet sliding into place.

Bentley: Absolutely. I should have killed you that day. This time, you aren't leaving alive.

                              The motherfucker laughs. LAUGHS! He sounds deranged. I can see Harley clawing at his arms, he must have tightened his hold on her.

Joey: I have the upper hand here. I can slice her throat a lot faster than you pulling that trigger. You aren't shooting shit.

                             Can I? I've never killed before, but I also had no one to protect. To love......I absolutely will. I love her. I will die protecting her.

Bentley: Try me motherfucker.

                            Joey slowly turns around. Harley's eyes lock with mine, and I can taste the fear in the air.

Joey: Are you going to shoot me while she watches?

                          Joey kisses her temple and nibbles her ear lobe. Harley looks ill. My grip tightens. I'm going to do it.

                                                                                                   *Acheron (Ash)*

                                   Bentley shoves the bags at me and takes off running down the hall. Something is wrong, I can feel it. Putting the bags down, I find an officer that is searching rooms.

Acheron (Ash): Officer?

Officer Jones: How can I help you? I'm Officer Jones.

Acheron (Ash): My friend just took off down the hallway. He looked scared. Something feels wrong.....really wrong.

Officer Jones: Where?

Acheron (Ash): Follow me!

                                   The officer follows me down the hallway. We get outside of Peyton's room and we can hear them talking. Some random guy says that he can slice her throat faster than he can pull the trigger. Slice whose throat?

Officer Jones: I need you to go back down the hallway. Get my partners, Officer Keith is one of them. GO!

Acheron (Ash):  Okay.

                                     I take off running and as I look back over my shoulder, Officer Jones has his gun out and is checking his rounds.

                                                                                           *Bentley*

                                       I'm getting ready to pull the trigger when the door opens. I hear a gun cock behind me.

Officer Jones: Put the scalpel down Joey. Put it down now!

                                      Joey's eyes grow wide and Harley looks like she is on the verge of blacking out.

Bentley: About time you got here.

Officer Jones: You can put the gun down now Bentley.

Bentley: No. I'm not. I'm not putting it down until this fucker's arms aren't on her anymore.

Officer Jones: Bentley....it's okay. You can put the gun down now. I'm here, I have this.

Joey: Yea Bentley, put the gun down.

                                       I see him press harder, a drip of blood runs down her neck from the blade.

Bentley: Officer, you either shoot him now or I will.

                                      Joey looks at me with a sadistic grin. I look at Harley and she looks back.

Bentley: Close your eyes baby.

                                     She shuts them tightly and so does Peyton. I pull on the trigger. It feels like slow motion. I can hear my heart slowing down, and it is deafening. Bum bum.....bum bum....

                                                                                                 BANG

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.7K 28
My family hates, me they are abusive in every way to me. I have been in the hospital more times then I can count on my fingers and toes. Will someon...
14.7K 688 13
'I got more than a thing for you, tattoo and an ink for you Right over my heart girl I do the unthinkable'... #1 urbanromance - 4/17/2023 #1 sneakyli...
3.4M 133K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
145K 2.3K 7
"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." - Paulo Coelho With that said, goodbye to the wrong woman in my life...