𝔰π”₯𝔒 β€’ H. STYLES

By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

sunflower vol. 6 in which a guitarist meets a singer More

cast + playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifthteen
sixteen
seventeen
eightteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
fourty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty

twenty two

11.1K 322 182
By SHESNEVERSATISFIED

July 13, 2018

LAST DAY OF TOUR.

Selene was surprised on how fast time went on tour. She had barely remembered the last few tour dates. She was gonna miss touring. It gave a great opportunity of meeting her new best friends. They were probably the closest thing she had in the moment. She loved seeing other countries cultures and customs. She also loved seeing how amazing and nice Harry's fans were.

For the past few days, she had been scheduling to move on her off time. She had made sure that her dad had got Caden all of his shots or else he wouldn't be able to come with her. Her dad had packed some of her apartment on his own so she was grateful for that. She had already alerted her manager about it and he was fine with that.

She didn't know exactly where she was moving but she knew it was gonna be in a close vicinity of Harry, Mitch, and Sarah. She had looked at a few studio apartments but she wouldn't be able to book a viewing until she was done packing. That also meant that she would have to fly out to London, look at apartments, pay a down pay for whatever apartment she was getting, fly back to La to get her stuff, and then fly back to London which was a lot of back and forth.

Today being the last day of tour also meant that there was a lot of pranks being held that Selene could not keep up with. So far she knew that Mitch had gotten pied and Harry had hid Sarah's drum sticks. Luckily nothing had happened to her. At least not yet.

Since they were in La, her dad and manager was coming to the show. They had texted her earlier saying that they were fifth teen minutes out so until then, Selene waited in the green room. No one else was in the room which was strange since there was always at least two people in the room.

She stood up and pushed her thick hair out of the way of her sight. She was still wearing a tank top and some nike sweatshorts. She opened the door and was met with a pie to her face. The whipped cream practically flew everywhere. She opened her eyes to see the perpetrator. Harry fucking Styles.

Right behind him laughing was Mitch, her dad, and her manager. "Thanks for making me look like Bobo the fucking clown," she said as she wiped off the whipped cream from her face. She quickly picked up the fallen pie off the floor and smushed it into Harry's face.

"How does your own plan backfire on you?" Mitch placed his hands on his knees as he bent down and laughed.

Harry grabbed another piece of pie, Selene talking this as a cue to run. She laughed the entire time as she ran away from the singer.

"Excuse me!" she yelled as she ran past crew.

"Why do you run so fast!"

"Track!"

Selene slipped on the slippery floor, causing her to fall down. "Oh shit! Are you okay?" Harry asked. Selene only laughed, making the singer furrow his eyebrows. "What is funny you literally just fell."

"Your accent. Arr yeuh orkay?" she retorted.

"I don't sound like that."

"Ei doont seound li tat."

Harry smiled and flipped the younger girl off. "Okay get up," he said as he put his hand out for her. She grabbed it and Harry pulled her up.

"Are you two done trying to get each other back?" Mitch asked as he walked toward the two.

"I think so."

mitchrowland, feliciathegoat, harrystyles and 71,354 others liked

selenesage: you think that maybe it's over, only if you want it to be <\3

Selene's dad walked up to Selene and smiled. "Your so grown up now," he said as he leaned in for a hug. She gladly accepted it and nuzzled her head into his chest. "I always knew you could do it. Look at you, your touring with a big celebrity. You've made friends," he continued.

Selene wanted to cry out of happiness. She was glad that her dad didn't leave her like her mom did. He was always there and supportive of her. She knew that not everyone had that bond with at least one of her parents so she was grateful that he cared.

"Your gonna make me cry," she said as she let go of the hug. Her eyes teared up slightly as she smiled. "Thank you for not giving up on me like mom did."

"Why would I? Your one of the only things that bring me happiness. You'll always be come first," he beamed.

A tear slipped down Selene's face, making her quickly wipe it. She could not mess up her makeup before the concert even started.

"Do you know where your seats is?" she asked; changing the subject so we wouldn't get too overwhelmed.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go to your band," he smiled.

"Okay, see you later."

"See you later."

The concert was coming to an end which made Selene sad. For most of the concert she had watched her dad and manager look at her with a smile on their face. It brought her comfort. She had never seen her dad as happy as he was right now. Her mother leaving took a toll on him and so did the whole situation with Nate. He had blamed himself for it initially. Both him and Selene was finally learning how to be happy. 

Harry was as energetic as ever. The whole band could tell that he didn't want tour to end this soon. He interacted with the fans more and prolonged the concert by doing so. However, none of them could change how long they were able to stay. They were on The Chain now.

Selene realized that once she moved, she wouldn't be able to perform at the cafe anymore. She always felt like she owed them something since that was where her manager found her. Maybe this was apart of moving on.

Selene hazel eyes watched as Harry as he swung his head away from the mic. The singer's green eyes met hers for probably the third time this concert. Something was different. His mouth was slightly agape as he stared at her. His body moved along to the beat; his hands finding their way back to the microphone. It seemed as if he caught himself and looked away from the younger guitarist.

What the hell was that?

Selene doesn't think he had ever looked at her like that. Was she overthinking? Probably. She took a deep breath as she looked at the instrument in her hands. Don't do anything stupid. The song was over and Harry took the microphone off the stand.

"You all know Selene right?" he asked, Selene's eyes widening even more. "She joined the band pretty last minute."

"Selene's dad is here. Where is he?" Harry started, as he looked in the crowd. Selene's hands immediately went to her face. How embarrassing.

"There he is! He's the tall lad over there," Harry pointed. Selene removed her hands from her face to see her dad on the big screen above them.

"Your daughter may be my best friend but she's a pain the ass," Harry said, making his fans laugh. The singer looked at the guitarist, searching for a reaction. She shook her head and flipped him off.

"She's a genius though. She can write music, produce it herself, and she plays like six instruments or more so thank you for having sex like twenty two years and eight months ago!" Harry beamed into the mic. He looked over to Selene who had her arms crossed.

"She might still be mad at me for putting a pie in her face earlier," Harry said.

Selene leaned into her mic. "I am."

"And there's our conformation. If i'm murdered then you know who did it."

After Harry's little speech, they literally played Kiwi three times. Twelve minutes of just one song. Harry really didn't want to leave. By the last one he was tired and was barely able to even sing the words because he was out of breath. Selene watched as he placed water into his mouth and turned back to the audience. As the band played the last few chords, he lent back and did the whale.

That was it. Selene took off the strap to the guitar and placed it on the rack. She took a quick glance at Harry was who saying thank you and waving to his fans. Sarah stepped down from her platform and gave Mitch a kiss. Selene looked at Claire and smiled.

"Come here," Claire mouthed as she held out her arms. Selene walked to the pianist and gave her a hug. They hugged for a few moments before Claire let go. The next person to get a hug from Selene was Sarah.

"Your still moving close to us right?" Sarah asked as she leaned into the hug. Selene nodded. "Don't be a stranger. Your welcome to our house, just not on date night," Sarah continued as she let go of the younger guitarist.

"Gotcha," Selene smiled.

Selene turned around to give Mitch a hug but was met by Harry. "Trying to give Mitch a hug before me?" he smirked, making Selene smile bigger.

"Actually yes so if you don't mind i'm-"

Selene was cut off by Harry engulfing her in a hug. "I hate you," she mumbled into his chest as she wrapped her arms around his waist. He chuckled as his arms found their way wrapped around neck.

"I know you do," he said, his voice raspy as he let go of the hug. Selene gave Mitch a quick hug and then got in line with the rest of the band members. She was right in between Harry and Claire so she just wrapped her arms around their waist since she would have to stand on her tippy toes to wrap them  around their shoulders. The bowed and eventually, the band went off stage except for Harry.

After Harry got off stage, the band sat in the green room exchanging gifts they got each other. Selene sat on the carpeted floor and waited for them to open her gifts.

Sarah was the first to open her gift. "Are these custom made drumsticks?" she asked as she smiled.

"Yeah, I got them made in Japan," Selene answered. They were wooden but had cherry blossom flowers on them. Selene has got Mitch a new customized guitar strap with stickers to place on the guitar, Claire some crocs since she had complained during tour about loosing her sandals, and Harry a sheep sweater.

In return she had gotten coupons to a boba place in London near where she was moving from Sarah, a hoodie from Mitch, an at home boba kit from Claire, and a teddy bear from Harry.

Once they were done exchanging gifts, they all gave each other hugs and then left out. The only people left was Harry and Selene. Selene was grabbing her stuff from out of the green room and Harry watched.

"Weird question," Harry spoke, Selene not even looking up to the singer. "What is it?"

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

Selene's eyebrows furrowed as she finally looked up at the green eyed man. "No! Not l-like that. I just... I don't want to leave L.A just yet and I kinda cancelled my plane and forgot that I already sold my house here," he stammered.

"You can stay but my apartment is literally a mess right now. You can sleep in the guest bedroom thought. Just warning you that there is boxes everywhere..." Selene trailed off.

"That's fine. I just need a place to sleep."

"That means you'll also have to ride back with my dad and manager because they are taking me back home," she continued.

"Okay."

The ride to the apartment wasn't long at all. Harry and Selene sat in the backseat while their stuff was in the trunk. It felt nice to be back in California but Selene knew that she was only gonna be there for about another two weeks. She hadn't even realized that they had pulled up to her apartment until her dad started talking.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" her dad ask, Selene removing her eyesight from the window.

"Yeah, be safe I love you," she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt.

"I love you too."

Selene opened her side of the car door and so did Harry. The short haired girl popped open the trunk and grabbed her stuff out; Harry doing the same. Once Harry had gotten his stuff out, she closed the trunk and waved at her dad and manager until they drove off.

"Is Caden still at your dad's house?" Harry asked as they walked into the building. Selene nodded.

"Yeah, my Dad is bringing him over tomorrow," she answered. "Have you ever thought of getting a pet?"

"I do have one. Her name is Evie and she's a cat but my mum keeps her while i'm gone," he smiled.

"Is she cute?"

Harry scrunched up his face. "Duh!"

She laughed. "I don't know, you seem like the type of person to get a hairless cat Harold."

The two stepped into the elevator and Selene pressed the second floor button. "What's wrong with hairless cats?"

"They look like ballsacs, literally," she retorted.

The elevator opened and Selene was the first to step out. She rummaged through her pocket and grabbed her key.

"I will not argue nor agree on that one," Harry muttered.

"I'm taking that as you agreeing Styles."

a/n i have never updating this fast wow. anyways, tour is over! studio time! mushrooms! writing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 15
Just being me it's amazing
87.4K 1.2K 15
𝐒𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑... I write one shots for the band Greta Van Fleet. βͺ Β©rcketqueen ❫
39.5K 900 37
DJ liked one thing and one thing only. Her niece Gabby. Her 6-year-old niece Gabby made her small world feel bigger. So when Gabby told her she wante...
92.5K 1.5K 32
» you're my special girl « josh kiszka x oc ⚘ completed: 03/16/19 ⚘ ©️ 2019 coldasflames