City Boy (TodoBaku)

By _Calv_Haii

At his final attempt, Enji Todoroki created his 'Perfect' creation. A dual quirked user that was forced to be... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Sadness
Chapter 2: Dull
Chapter 3: Betrayal
Chapter 4: New kid
Chapter 5: Art Class
Chapter 6: Interest
Chapter 7: Words can Cut
Chapter 8: No Love Interest
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: Someone Else
Chapter 11: Wonders
Chapter 12: unhero-like
Chapter 13: Shine
Chapter 14: Confidence
Chapter 15: Haunted House
Chapter 16: Trigger
Chapter 17: Sorry
Chapter 18: Pain
Chapter 19: Concern
Chapter 20: Cool Down
Chapter 21: Sorry for being me
Chapter 22: You Should Be Sad
Chapter 23: Can I Die?
Chapter 24: You're you....
Chapter 25: Cuddle Weather
Chapter 26: ...Talk
Chapter 27: Another Perspective
Chapter 31: I'm Not Dead
Chapter 32: Worn out
Chapter 33: One Tragic Day
Thank you!!!!
Chapter 28: Try Having Friends
Chapter 34: I Want You Back
Chapter 35: Evidence.
Chapter 29: Human Heroine
Chapter 36: Is he.... Him?
Chapter 37: Save Shoto
Chapter 38: Quiet Chaos

Chapter 30: Too Easy

1K 48 26
By _Calv_Haii

The class settled in the common room. The home room teacher spoke with the principal to inform about the attack on the city, the number of villains, and even the immobilized villains that are now held captive by the teachers of U.A, which are now tied up but due to the on going storm, they cannot be put in prison so the police department gave them quirk cancelling cuffs and some to put in the room.

The students were happy, feeling successful of the milestone they accomplished in capturing their first villains. Katsuki was quiet, he was looking inside the room where Shoto was being questioned by the teachers on what he witnessed and heard.

The creak of the door indicated that it was time for him to join Todoroki in the questioning.

"Welcome  Young Bakugou, kindly sit beside Todoroki" Toshinori, or better known as All might smiled to them. His smile was weak, seeing is if he was weaker?

"Yeah yeah" Katsuki rolled his eyes and sat down, putting his other leg on top of shoto's leg because he had this thing where he would want some kind of skin contact, putting his leg over some other person he trusted was the actions he did whenever slightly nervous.

The other glanced at him, shining a smile to encourage the other person. "So Young Todoroki,  you said earlier that you saw 4 people, correct?" Asked the Number One hero. The younger nodded and said "Yeah, the one with a quirk related to growth of muscles, Someone with high strength and endurance, One with .... blue flames.... and another man with a quirk I'm not sure of. He went by through portals but I'm not sure if it's his quirk seeing how his body looked" shoto responded.

" Bakugou. You told us you only seen 3, yes?" Aizawa asked. The ash-blonde nodded. "Maybe the 4th one is their leader?" Asked Todoroki.

"What makes you say that?" The sleepless man questioned. "Well, maybe since he didn't join any fights. He instructed everyone on what to do like Capturing me, telling the man with blue flames to take me somewhere or something. He's also child-minded. Whenever I would escape then he'd get angry and have tantrums and even went his way to verbally abuse the others" Shoto looked up from the drawing he was making.

"What are you doing? " Asked the Pomeranian to the Canadian Flag. "Yeah, you keep writing something... what is that?" Added Aizawa.

Shoto put his finger on his lips, indicating to shut up. "Just ask questions. I'm drawing the 4th guy" he spoke, reverting his eyes towards the 3. Aizawa nodded and let him be.

"How did you see the villains when we were fighting them?" Asked aizawa again. "I was with shinso, I saw you through the windows. I saw the flames and felt the change in temperature" he spoke, he was quiet but the storm was still rolling by. Taking over the silence that he left.

"What do you plan on doing with the scum?" Asked Bakugou. "We plan on interrogating them. As of now they're in the basement since it's secured and that the basement is very strong. I'll head there later since Shoto said that the 4th man was travelling through portals. We need to be more on guard seeing how they can pop up anytime." Aizawa spoke roughly.

He's really tired but he decided to supervise the children first.
"The two of you; can I ask a favor? " All might said. "What is it?" Asked the two in unison, one in anger and one in curiousness."Could you two take over after us in the interrogation part. You can ask for Shinso's help seeing how his quirk's quite usable in these certain conditions. Will you?" Asked all might in a pleading look.

The two looked at each other and Bakugou looked at Shoto. Katsuki was waiting if Shoto would say yes or no. He himself wanted to interrogate the villains but if Shoto didn't want to then he won't either.

"I'm okay with whatever" Shoto spoke. Katsuki's leg jumped unintentionally in happiness and Shoto caught this since the leg he used when he jumped was the one that was on him.

He smiled at katsuki's reaction and nodded. "Yeah sure" Katsuki said and asked "Is that all?? Can we go?" He asked hiding his own excitement.
"...... cute" he heard someone whisper.
He growled but soon blushed realizing it was from the younger.

"Yeah sure. You can head down. Take the keys and this. This will automatically signal us if you're either in danger, need back up, or if the Villains escape" all might handed them each a small device, like a ring that they could wear.

"It's designed that way so if you were restrained from arm movement then you could easily push the button with 1 finger" he added. The 2 nodded. The other one bowed before they left and closed the door. Katsuki smiled now widely and slightly jumped around.

"Katsuki?" Asked Shoto. "W-what are you doing" he asked in slight laughter. "I-I w-was just.... umm.. exercising" he said embarrassed.

"Let's just go you asshole" he said, clutching on to the other's shoulder and pulling him to the common room to find a purple haired teen.

"Shinso?! " Shoto called out. He came out, emerging from the couch. He ran straight to shoto, embracing him like he was gone forever and he was a puppy waiting for it's master.

"What took you so long" Shinso groaned not even noticing the people around, especially Bakugou. The spikey ash blonde growled internally through gritted teeth and tightly gripped fists. "Icyhot" he growled, jealous of the sight.

Bakugou knew he wasn't in the correct place to lash out but he figured away to snatch the two toned male.

"Come the fuck on. You two, Sir sleeps a lot" Bakugou said sarcastically, looking at shinso in a disgust way.
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. We need your quirk... We need your help to interrogate the villains.... would... you... help us? " Todoroki spoke with uncertainty, not really used to asking help from others.

He is raised alone so... he did practically all on his own. Shinso saw the view before him, a slightly red cheeked Todoroki, cute eyes averted away and broad shoulders slightly slouched down in anxiety.

Bakugou went back to his state earlier, wanting the attention once again from the younger. "S-sure" the mind-control weilder spoke. "Thanks" Shoto smiled at him. Bowing and pulling him to the elevator.

He also dragged the angry Pomeranian to the metal room.
"Don't touch me icyhot" Katsuki growled, annoyed at the closeness of the 2 boys. "Katsuki..... nicknames" Shoto said in a deep tone. "Shut up" he said in defeat. He knew he couldn't be angry at the teen.

As the elevator lead the three boys to the basement, Shinso noticed the ring that the 2 classmates wore. "Sho, what's with the ... ring?" Venom laced his words at the sight of the ring. Todoroki then explained.

"It's like a hidden device. When you push this part,  it can easily alert the school. It's really convenient if your held down or restrained" he spoke in a hush tone, being triggered by all the angry tones of the voices given to him by the 2 other boys.

In Shoto's mind, he was trying to remember what he did wrong.
See, you can't remember.... it just means you're a bad friend.

Hear their voices. It's clear they hate you.....

I look at the 2, they were both glaring at me. I looked down and took out my phone. I started messaging my other friend, Luke....

Shoto: Hey....

Shoto: .... I think I made 2 people
Angry at me... I don't know why.

Shoto: Please.... Can you go
In my mind and see what I've done wrong...

Oh hey, Sho? What's wrong?: Luke

Sure, gimme a sec: Luke

Suddenly I heard his voice again.
"Hey sho! I missed you dude. So... are you allowing me inside your memories?" Luke asked for his consent in this.

"Sure" he responded back. ".....Sho
...... I think .... you  don't have to apologize on this one" he says.
"What? Why?" I didn't realize I said that out loud. Katsuki and shinso looked at me weirdly.

"Sorry" I whisper. "As I was saying. You didn't do anything wrong. Basically, you made the 2... jealous?" He said with uncertainty.

"But how could I made them jealous?  They're just my friends. I didn't di anything bad, did I?" I ask him.
"You didn't do anything bad but...."
He said and asked "But??"

"Earlier, when you thought that they were glaring at you, they were glaring at each other. You were just in the middle of it all" he explained.
"But why are they angry at each other?" I asked still thinking they hate me.

"Shoto, ask them.... I'm not really god here. I don't have answers to that, it's also not my place to answer it if my theory is correct, bye bish. Love you and goodluck" he cheered.

"TODOROKI!" the 2 males yelled infront of me. "Y-yes?" I asked looking up at them. "God, how long were you spacing out for? We're here. " Katsuki stated.

"Sorry" I say and he looked at me in annoyance. "Stop apologizing " he added. "...sorry" I mutter. The 2 looked at me and I just say again "Sorry... shit" i mutter and walk straight through the part where they tied the villains to then secured areas where cameras are everywhere and that part is literally quirk proof, no one can use their quirks, even from afar, like the portals.

"Shinso...." I call out, looking at the male with black hair and scars over his body. I'm glad I reapplied my make up when we arrived. I could've got asked questions and I may get exposed.

"Yeah?" He asked. "I think we should start with him" I say looking at the man who's still dazed from Shinso's quirk. "Sure, so I should... remove my quirk in him?" He asked to verify things.

"Yeah, I'll make sure the alarms are secure and that his hands are secured" I say looking through everything. "Maybe I should freeze his body? Just so I know he's not using his quirk" I say touching his forehead, his eyes seem so dull.... same bitch.

"Hm...." I hum and I look over at Shinso. "You can start" I say and he then looks at me. "It's weird how your left eye looks the same as his" he said. "Hm..." I say. I really should stop conspiring things again. I've had a lot of misconception before. If I start thinking this is my dead brother I'll lose it.... though, haven't I?

God, shoto, stop conspiring!!

"W-what?? What the fuck? How did i get here? Oh you three are so gonna get killed" the man with scars said darkly. "Good morning as well" I say sarcastically and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Ooh, scary" I say in a monotone voice. Shinso then laughed at the scene. "Hey, so what's your name? Or like your villain name" he said looking at him. "Dabi" he said still not removing his gaze on me.

"So dabi, what are your plans. I mean, no villain would rampage on an empty city where no people are there to rampage upon.  So... what's the gist?" I asked,  crouching down to his level and playing with the papers that shinso took with him earlier for notes.

"Yeah! What's your deal?! Speak or else!" Katsuki yelled, kicking the villain square on the face. "Oof!" I snicker discreetly. The villain growled and yelled "WHAT'S YOUR DEAL?! I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD THE CHANCE TO SPEAK YOU DUMB ASS BRAT!" he yelled.

I look over at Katsuki to remove his foot off the villain. He just laughed and got out of the way.  "So.... Dabi. Let's change the question a bit. How old are you?" I ask, he looked hesitant then looked down.

I hummed and looked at Shinso. "Do it" I say and he nodded. Like a spell, through the words that the purple haired male spoke, he managed to get the information out of him.

"I-I'm T-twenty fiv-ve" he said through stumbled words. "He's fighting back" Shinso spoke. "What are your plans?" I ask him. "I-I-I'm not s-sure. W-we were forced to do what he tells us" he said with gritted teeth. It's clear he's stopping himself from spewing any secrets.

"Who's 'he'?" I ask. "S-shiga-raki. Our boss wants us to follow him a-as a leader" he said, blood spilling out of his mouth.  "What's going on?" I ask. "It appears he's biting his cheek..." shinso says. "STOP THAT" Shinso says in an authoritative tone. Dabi went limp as he moved his head  around, twitching madly.

"Hmmm....Do you have any family? " I ask, changing the topic so he wouldn't hurt himself. "Y-y-yes" he says while closing his eyes shut. "Do you wanna go back to your family? "

"O-only... my siblings" he says.

"Why only them? What about your parents?" I ask. "M-mother's..crazy... and o-our father.... is abusive" he says stuttering more.

"Can you repeat the last part again?!" I ask.

"O-o-our Father... A-abuses u-us"

............

Cliff hanger : )))))

Don't hate me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 782 23
Todoroki is reticent and withdrawn, but one day, he begins to smile quite frequently. This piques Kaminari's curiosity, so he decides to acquaint him...
7.6K 272 59
Every Wednesday, a new chapter! "My legs are so heavy. My chest is burning. My throat is dry. My head is pounding. Am I getting sick? Am I even able...
1.6K 50 24
This is a reader x Todoroki ff Your name is Hitori Niko(You may change it to your own) ------------------------------ "Niko, please return to me.."Hi...
171 1 17
WARNING: Sad subjects, $uicidal/depressing subjects Shoto Todoroki, slowly progressing to socialize more. Learning day by day, has been talking and o...