Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II

1.9K 19 2
By zelikaye

Chapter 33 – Devastated & Unplanned II

Rein’s P.O.V.

I stared at Dr. Montemayor while I felt like collapsing in front of her. I’m pregnant. Blake and I are going to have a baby. I don’t want a baby… not yet. Blake’s going to freak out. Oh my God.

“Rein, you’re very pale. Are you okay?” She handed me a glass of water and I drank it all straight. I’m pregnant. “You’re obviously surprised.” I nodded.

I’m too young! And Blake doesn’t want any babies yet! And we have bigger problems! He lied to me. And the breaking news about our marriage. Shit. “Shocked.” I answered. My voice was hoarse and my knees were shaking.

“I’m thinking Blake and you are not prepared yet? Afterall, you were supposed to take a contraceptive shot.” I shake my head. How can she be so calm when I’m here, panicing on what will happen. “Don’t worry. Some pregnancies are really unexpected. I’m sure pag sinabi mo naman kay Blake, he’ll be happy. I mean who doesn’t? DIba? You’re going to have your first child.” Blake isn’t going to be happy about this.

“I should’ve taken the shots before this happened.” I whispered. She just smiled at me.

“If you have time, we could do an ultrasound to see how long have you been pregnant. I’m guessing just a few weeks kasi wala ka naman nararamdaman na symptoms.” I nod.

She showed me to the other side of the room where an ultrasound machine is beside a hospital bed. She asked me to remove my jeans and my underwear and cover my self with the blanket when I’m already on the hospital bed.  

I am too stunned to say anything after the ultrasound. Dr. Montemayor handed me two photos of the baby’s ultrasound that looked just like a little bump inside of me. She also gave me a set of vitamins for me to drink para daw mag stay kaming healthy ni baby. Before ako lumabas sa room niya, she congratulated me again and hugged me. She told me na don’t be nervous about Blake’s reaction kasi halata daw na kinakabahan ako.

I decided to make myself calm by going to the beach before going home. I need to figure out how to tell Blake about our baby. And kailangan ko din linawin yung isip ko before Blake tells me kung bakit hindi niya sinabi na bestfriends sila ni Michael.

Umupo ako sa isa sa mga malalaking bato na malapit na sa tubig. It’s really a perfect spot since you can see its breathtaking view clearly from here and it was shaded. Fresh air felt so good to take in after a few stressful weeks.

Alam ko na by this moment, Blake and I’s names are all over the news. I didn’t care. At least we didn’t need to hide anymore. At least hindi na ako makikilala as his secretary, everyone would know that I’m his wife and he chose and loves me. Well, sana.

I hope pity isn’t the one what’s keeping Blake from staying with me. I’ve fallen for him harder than I fell for Mike. I love him even if he’s only wanting me for sex. I don’t care if he treats me like a fan girl who’s just after his money and his looks. I love him and kahit ano pang gawin niya, I couldn’t imagine myself losing him.

I smiled when I remembered what Mike always told me. Sabi niya kasi na even we’re apart, someone would always look after me for him. Maybe this is what he was talking about. Siguro si Blake yung sinasabi niya na laging babantayan ako even when he’s away.

“Everything’s going to be alright, baby.” I touched my tummy and smiled. I imagine little Blake running around and playing with his Dad, just imagining it makes me happy. Sana nga Blake woud be happy about this.

Nagulat ako na its already 8:30pm when I looked at my watch. I’m sure Papa’s already worried kasi sabi ko I would go straight home after ng appointment ko with Dr. Montemayor and my phone’s off. I hurriedly grabbed my bag and hailed a cab.

I saw Blake pacing back and forth at the marble hallway of his unit when the private elevator opened. He was taking to someone on the phone about finding where I am. When he recognized my presence, he didn’t hesitate and took me into one of his big warm hugs.

“Oh, God. Honey, you scared me.” He kissed my hair. “I thought you left me. I thought I lost you. Your phone’s off and none of us could contact you.”

“I’m sorry. I just needed fresh air and I just bought something.” I answered him. My body was stiff around his arms. I couldn’t think of how I could tell him.

“What’s important is you’re here. I love you so much. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Mike. Please don’t scare me like that again.” He tipped my chin up to give me a kiss.  Hearing those words for him made my heart beat double time. Finally I felt that he is afraid to lose me. “Kumain ka na?”

I just nodded no and we went to the kitchen were everyone gave us space and went to their own rooms. Ate Tina prepared food for the both of us and we ate there in silence. He keeps on looking at me every three minutes when he finally broke the silence and let out a heavy sigh.

“Tito Enzo left this afternoon. He texted you daw before he left pero hindi ka nga naming macontact. We were dead worried about you, honey. I’ve even asked the whole team to find you.”

“Sorry talaga. I just need some time alone. This is all too much.” I told him calmly and I continued to eat my dinner in silence. I couldn’t even chew the beef well and nilulunok ko nalang ng nilulunok dahil sa kaba.

“Damn it! Rein, will you please tell me what’s wrong??” He pushed his empty plate aside and reached for my hand that’s in the breakfast table. His brown eyes struck through me. “Please. You’re driving me crazy.”  

I took a deep breath and tried to put aside the panic and fear. I drank the whole glass of water and tried to keep my voice clear and hearable but low. Its now or never. “I’m pregnant.”

All the color in Blake’s face drained and his body stiffened. “What?”

I closed my eyes trying to prevent the tears from escaping my eyes because of fear. “I’m pregnant.”

“Shit.” He ran his fingers through his hair and stood up harshly almost knocking down the chair where he sat. “Fucking shit.”

I gazed at him and he just gazed back. I looked away. I didn’t want him to see me crying. “I know this isn’t a great time for me to be pregnant pero—“

“Buti alam mo!” He slammed his fist on the breakfast table which made me sob and shake. “We’re just beginning to be okay! I just fucking revealed our marriage earlier this morning! I’m just starting to fucking show you how I love you and now… Fuck. Diapers and vomit and shit!” He’s trying to control his temper but I knew that he was slowly losing it.

“I thought we agreed on this!” He shouts. “Tell me! Will you fucking tell me! Did you plan on getting pregnant???!” His eyes reflected on how angry he felt.

“Please don’t shout at me. I-I know. I’m not ready too, I’m too young. Pero Blake, the baby’s here. I didn’t plan this too.” I sobbed. My chest felt tight and breathing was so hard for me to do. “Blake, we just have to accept.”  

“Don’t start with the waterworks now, Rein.” He ran a hand through his hair again and slightly pulled it. “Fuck. Do you really think I’m ready to be a father?!”

I feel vulnerable. My tears wouldn’t stop falling and its getting really hard to breathe. “I know we’re not yet ready but I’m sure you’ll be a w-wonderful father.”

“How the fuck do you know?!” He shouts again but this time, louder and full of command. “Tell me fucking how??!!!!”

“Blake, that’s enough!” Ate Tina  suddenly came into the picture standing at the back of me to give me support while Rob stood a few steps away from us. I feel like falling anytime. I didn’t know how to feel or to deal with Blake and my emotions right now.

Blake gave off a sarcastic laugh and shot a deadly glare me then to Rob. “How do I even know if that’s my child?! Tell me!”

Without saying a word, I lunched myself to Blake and gave him a hard slap on his face which left a mark. “That was the stupidest question I ever heard from you, Blake! You know how much I love you! You know that I wouldn’t sleep with any other guy!”

Blake’s question cut through me. It stabbed me right in my chest. Ang sakit isipin na he’s doubting my pregnancy even though he knows that my loyaty is with him.

“Oh, fuck! You know what? This relationship isn’t going anywhere! Let’s end this!” He placed both of his hands at the same level with his head as if feigning surrender. He took his jacket and walked towards the private elevator.

“No… Blake, please.” I tried to stop him from leaving even before he got inside the elevator. He looked at me like he was disgausted. I tried riding the elevator with him to talk things through even for a short amount of time pero pinigilan na ako ni Ate Tina and Rob. “Blake, please…”

The doors of the elevator closed just in time before Rob and Ate Tina realeased me. I was left there standing and crying my heart out while I saw pity in Ate Tina and Rob’s eyes.

“You know what? This relationship isn’t going anywhere! Let’s end this!”

“This relationship isn’t going anywhere! Let’s end this!”

“Let’s end this!”

“Let’s end this!”

Blake’s voice echoed through my mind. Humawak ako sa side table na malapit when I felt my knees weaken. The room started to spin. The next thing I knew, everything went black.

**

My eyes fluttered open but my body feels drained. The clock on the side table tells that its already 4:20am. I checked my phone that was neatly placed near the clock and saw no texts from Blake. Just thinking of what happened earlier made me want to cry again.

“Hey, you’re up. How’re you feeling?” Rob who was playing NBA 2k13 in the coach near the bed sat at the edge of the bed and touched my face with his warm hands.

I tried to smile but I’m certain that it didn’t reach my eyes. “I’m okay. Si Blake?”

“Hindi pa bumabalik eh. Don’t worry, babalik yun. He just needs time to process things.” I let out a heavy sigh. Nagulat ako when Rob placed his hand on my tummy which made me cheer up. “How long are you pregnant?” He asked.

“Sabi 4 to 5 weeks daw.” I smiled involountarily as his hand lingered in my stomach.

“Ninong ako ha? I’m sure you’ll be a great mom and Blake’s going to be a great dad. Naguguluhan lang yun ngayon.” Buti pa si Rob, supportive saamin ni baby. “Alam mo ba, piankaba mo kami. But nalang nanjan si Tina, she knew what to do.”

Inabot ko yung bag ko and showed him the picture. He was speechless and amazed while he studied the picture. “You can keep the other one if you want.”

“Thanks. This is amazing. Nae-excite ako to see him when he comes out.”

“The baby could be a she. Buti pa si ninong Rob excited, yung dad niya hindi eh. Ang ganda sana na birthday gift ni baby eh. Dapat nag wait nalang ako until after his birthday.” He pulled me into a hug and kissed my hair.

“He’s just shocked. Lalo na he’s pressured about the news. And why wait a few hours more, eh ganun din naman? He’s just older. And speaking of, birthday niya na pala ngayon.”

“You know what? This relationship isn’t going anywhere! Let’s end this!”

Blake’s voice popped in my mind again. He doesn’t want the baby. And what we have already ended when he left according to what he said. Why does it have to be this way? “Rob, can I ask you a favor?”

“Yeah, sure. Ano ba yun?”

“Will you help me pack my stuff and samahan mo na din ako to find a hotel where I can stay ‘till I get a flight to Manila?”

He stiffened. “Blake didn’t mean what he said. I’m sure of that. Don’t do this, Rein.”

“I have to. He’ll be happy without us.”

**

After I got settled in my hotel room, Rob and I had room service for breakfast. He helped me pack my stuff and find a decent hotel for me to stay until I book my flight back to Manila. I’ve told him my plans so far and he promised that that would be our little secret and he wouldn’t tell anyone else.

I plan to settle in London where my youngest sister, Bliss, will be transferring there for her studies. Maybe I’ll stay with her until I give birth to baby then I’ll find a job after. Or maybe, I’ll have the chance to skip countries to keep my distance from Blake.

“Keep me posted, okay? You have my number. I’ll also find a way to visit you every once in a while. Your secret’s safe with me.” Rob told me before he stepped out of my hotel room.

Humiga ako sa bed ko and just stared at the ceiling. Things happened so fast and I’m guessing this is where it all ends.

Goodbye, Blake.

Blake’s P.O.V.

“Shit.” Ang sakit ng ulo ko. Damn it! Nasobrahan ako sa inom last night. I couldn’t even remember where I am. But thank God, I’m wearing my clothes. Ibig sabihin wala akong ginawang kalokohan.

I scaned the room from where I am and I think I’m in a suite in a hotel. I stood up from the bed, hinanap yung sapatos ko and wore them. Pagkalabas ko ng room, I saw Adrianna having coffee in the dining place.

“Good morning.” She greeted me while she handed me a cup of hot coffee. “I know you had a rough night. You drank too much of Bacardi 151, almost finished 2 bottles.”

I gave her a questioning look and she just laughed. “No worries, walang nangyari. Sabi mo lang you needed to talk to someone.”

I took the cup from her and sat down on one of the couches. She sat down on the couch opposite to mine and we just finished and watched the news silently.  

“If I were you, pupuntahan ko na si Rein before she gets depressed sa mga sinabi mo kagabi.” She wasn’t looking at me but I felt guilty.

“You’re right. Now, I’ll go ahead. Thanks for looking after me last night.” I told her. We stood up and she showed me the way out of the room.

“Happy 26th birthday, daddy Blake.” Adrianna greeted me before she closed the door behind me.

I hurried my way down the hotel and hailed a cab. While I was on my way home, I kept thinking on how to apologize to Rein. I was so wrong for saying all those words to her. Nagulat lang ako about the baby because I am really not yet ready.

Selfishness took over me last night kasi I wanted her all to myself and walang kahati. And thinking na kahati ko yung anak ko, its just so stupid. I’m going to be a father. I smiled.

“Si Rein?” I asked when I entered the unit. Everyone looked at me like I’m some guilty criminal who just came inside my own house. No one even remembered its my birthday. Kahit si Sandro galit yata saakin kasi hindi talaga nila ako pinapansin pagpasok ko ng bahay.

I helped myself and went straight to Rein and I’s room. The room’s peaceful when I came in. She isn’t here. I looked through the room and noticed that everything was organized. But what really caught my attention was a small leather black box in the center of the bed.

When I opened it, I saw the Bulgari Diagono Complication watch that I’ve been wanting for a long time. Rein and I saw it in a mall one time but I didn’t buy it thinking that the price is too much for a watch.

Under the box is the first ultrasound picture of our baby. It was black and white and it had too much photographic noise but you can easily see the small bump. There was a note at the back saying:

Happy 26th birthday, Blake!

I’m not only giving you this watch for your birthday. I’m also giving you back your freedom. I want you to be happy even if it means not being with baby and me. 

We love you.

Panic struck through me. I ran to inside the closet to see if Rein’s things were there but it wasn’t. My whole body froze. She left me. They left me.

What have I done? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.2K 5
She's the type of woman who gets what she wants. He's the kind of guy who didn't fall for her beauty. She made a set-up. He was trapped. But will her...
187K 4.9K 59
What cara wants, Cara gets! she is the only girl sa limang anak ni Don Carmelo at bunso pa kaya lahat ng gustuhin nya ay nakukuha nya! pero hindi ang...
81.8K 1.5K 19
Keanna Louise Dela Pena's "In love you need to let go, but waiting is a must" -- Written: 12/21/16-12/24/16 ✓Completed -Ate Z♥
452K 1.3K 3
A writer who had the chance to meet his portrayer and fell in love with him. -- Start: March 6, 2022 End: November 30, 2022