Ace

By xxdailydolanxx

[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The t... More

Careful
Ace
Intense
Actions
Deadly
Attractive
Touch
Stained
Protect
Dissappear
Glimmer
Bullshit
Courage
Blur
Roughly
Soul
Definite
Trust
King
Opposites
Human
Hurt
Angry?
Precise
Fazed
Happiness
Nothing
Alarms
Married
Without you
Dignity
Pain
Impulse
Combat
Savour
Bad dream ?
Glances
Dreaming
Home
Too much
Rare
My guy
Taste
Ace's shoulder
Darkness
Best reason
Mercy
Monster
Tight
Warm
Mischievous
Fly
Leader
Refuse
Us
Gaze
Silent
Selfless
Ache
Try
Eyes
Flame
Lept
Slope
Gentle
Italian
Sniffle
Cradled
Beneath
Admit
Explore
Blood
Struggles
Hush
Silver
Scrunch
Eager
Droplets
Blue
Statue
Insane
Parker
Empire
Know
Nurture
Ghost
Idea
Destress
Supply
Caved
Birthday
Flash
Raid
Rage
Sharp
Treat
Afraid
Traced
Accomplished

Cold

1.2M 30.2K 41.7K
By xxdailydolanxx

I stood in the bathroom as I looked at myself in the mirror. I had blood all over me; on my face, on my clothes, in my hair; who even knows how blood got there.

I glanced down at my hands that hadn't stopped shaking since I held Sofia's cold, lifeless body in my arms. They were covered in blood.

I turned on the water and began to wash my hands. My eyes welled up with tears again as I watched the blood slowly come off my skin.

It was supposed to be me; The thought kept reoccurring, making it hard to concentrate on anything.

I was so tired of crying. I wanted to break something or hit someone but I had no energy so all I could do is cry. I gripped the sink in anger as I remembered her face.

"I'm afraid I'll never see you again"; her voice rang through my head, making me instantly punch the mirror to distract myself from my thoughts. It shattered into a million pieces as I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.

My hand began to bleed; Atleast it was my own blood this time.

I went into the kitchen to get the first aid before I did anything else. I couldn't care about the glass in my hand but I knew I had to take care of it if I wanted to hold my son.

I wrapped it up after taking out the glass. I strolled into the sitting room where Ice was sitting while holding Jaxon.

Without even being told, Ice handed him over to me. "You do realise we have to have a funeral for her?" Ice blurted out. "I'm not going. You can hold it for her but I won't be going" I said with a monotone voice. "But you have too" Ice demanded. "I'm not going, end of discussion" I growled at him, forgetting I was holding my child.

"Look at what you did!" I shouted at Ice before hushing Jaxon back to sleep. Ice stormed out while making sure to be quiet.

"I promise that I won't be like my father; I will be better for you" I whispered before kissing Jaxon's forehead. "I will not let my pride or ego get in the way like it did with your mother. I will care for you as best I can" I reassured Jaxon who was asleep in my arms.

——————————

"Ace you can't skip her funeral" Ice shouted frustratedly. "There's only two reasons I'm breathing right now; that baby and to carry on the memory of Sofia. Her funeral will push me over the edge. If I go to that funeral and see the love of my life's body in that casket, I will be pushed over the edge" I spat angrily through my gritted teeth.

Ice glanced at me with watery eyes while nodding. "I didn't live up to my name before but I can assure you now that I am as cold as Ice" he replied before walking out.

"Find Haze" I roared through the halls. "Fucking find him!".

I pinched the bridge of my nose stressfully as I sat at my desk. I could hear Jaxon crying from the other room; he was always crying.

I stood up and walked over to the door of the next room. I placed my hand on the doorknob hesitantly, I should've known being a single father would be harder than I thought.

I twisted the door handle and walked in; the floor creaking under my feet while I entered the room and the light peaking into the room from the door being open.

"Hey little man, what's wrong huh?" I asked him quietly as I held him in my arms. He just continued to cry. I held him in my arms as I sat on the chair. "You miss Mama right?, yeah me too" I sighed as I rocked him gently. He slowly began to calm down as he lay in my arms. "I think it's time for a bottle" I mumbled, brushing my thumb against his tiny, soft cheek.

I grabbed the bottle I had prepared earlier in the evening for when he woke up. "Are you going to drink this all for me?" I questioned before testing the heat of the milk on my arm. "Here you go" I hushed him as I fed him the bottle.

My sigh filled the room.

The house was quiet; None of us could talk to each other without becoming angry.

He fell asleep not long after the bottle but just as I placed him in the crib, he began to cry again. "Ok, looks like you're sleeping in my bed tonight" I muttered, bringing him into my room.

I placed Jaxon on the bed gently before I lay next to him. He wasn't much bigger than my hand. He lay on Sofia's side of the bed, not even making a dent in the mattress due to his light weight.

I was feeling numb; I can't feel anything inside of me. It's like I'm hollow, made of only skin and bone; Its exactly what I felt like before Sofia but now it's intensified. The anger I feel can't be slowly dissolved like it used to, no matter how much I scream or punch now, I'll never stop being angry.

I wasn't even sure who I was more angry at. Myself for letting her die or her for leaving me. It's fucking selfish that I'm angry at her but she knew how much I needed her.

I broke away from my thoughts when I heard a tiny snores. A slight smile was plastered on my lips without even realising it.

Maybe he's my hope of being saved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 34 39
A 17-year-old girl with a lot in her past and covering her identity of being a she-devil, Meets a boy who hides his occupation as a Mafia don... in a...
315 93 29
Devil Boy is The leader of a Motorcycle gang in the city of Los Angeles called Big City Devils. Veronica is a rich girl with daddy issues and Devil B...
974 132 21
I am the devil. A heartless, cold-blooded fucking killer. Nothing can fucking stop me. I don't have a heart. I'm emotionally numb like my heart is ma...
241K 7K 32
Sofia Folliero, is twenty years old, and living with her five older brothers, who are all part of the Italian mafia. When she meets Ace, he don of an...