Gamemode: Shokugeki no Soma...

By OllveyCrage

Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it w... More

1- System
2- Shokugeki no Soma
3- #75 Examination Hall
4- Entrance Exam
5- #74 Welcome to Totsuki
6- Polar Star Dorm
7- #73 Skipping School
8 - #71 Nikumi
9 - #70 Shokugeki Don
10 - #68 Camp from Hell
11 - #67 Inui and Sekimori
12 - #63 Shinomiya's Class
13 - Shokugeki Legumes
14 - Preparation
15 - #61 Last Day of Camp
17 - #59 Joichiro VS Soma
18 - Back Home
19 - #58 Karaage
20 - #57 Alchemist
21 - Date
22 - #56 Soma and Hayama
Special Chapters Introduction
Scenario A:
Scenario B:
Scenario C:
Scenario D:
Scenario E:
Scenario F:
Scenario G:
Scenario H:
23 - #55 Elections
24 - #51 Autumns Preliminaries
25 - #49 1st and 2nd Round
26 - #47 3rd & 4th Round
27 - #45 Mimasaka Subaru
28 - #44 End of Preliminaries
29 - #40 Finals
30 - #38 Stagiaire
31 - Stagiaire Completed!
32 - #36 Hot Springs
32 - A
32 - B
32 - C
32 - D
32.5 - Maple Event
33 - Moon Festival Pt. 1/2
33.5 - Moon Festival Pt. 2/2
34 - #29 Part 1/3
34 - #29 Part 2/3
Author's Note Please Read ♥
35 - Part 3/3 ♥ Special Chapter
36 - #27 Saving Polar Star
37 - Celebration
38 - ♥ Going to the Market
39 - The Key
40 - ♥ Favor
41 - #25 Central VS RS
42 - ♥♥ Rentaro VS Ryo
43 - ♥ Eishi's Class
44 - #23 Motivation
45 - #22 First Day Of AE
46 - ♥♥ Part 1/2
47 - ♥♥ Part 2/2
48 - #15 ♥ Training
49 - ♥ Dad is...
50 - The Past
51 - #13 Part 1 of 6
52 - #13 Part 2 of 6
53 - #13 Part 3 of 6
54 -#12 Part 4 of 6
55 - Part 5 of 6
56 - Part 6 of 6
57 - #10 Part 1 of 5
58 - Part 2 of 5
59 - Part 3 of 5
60- Part 4 of 5
61 - Part 5 of 5
62 - #9 Rest Day
63 - #6 Part 1 of 3
64 -Part 2 of 3
65 -Part 3 of 3
66 -Part 1 of 4
67 -Part 2 of 4
68 -Part 3 of 4
69 -Part 4 of 4
70 -5th Bout
71 - Gifting
72 - New Director, New Elite Ten
73 - We're 2nd years
Unlocked Endings
Ending A - Aldini Isami
Ending B - Aldini Takumi
Ending C - Hayama Akira
Ending D - Ibusaki Shun
Ending E - Isshiki Satoshi
Ending F - Kurokiba Ryo
Ending G - Tsukasa Eishi
Ending H - Yukihira Soma
Ending I - Nakiri Erina
Ending J - Nakiri Alice
Ending K - Sakaki Ryoko
Ending L - Tadokoro Megumi
Epilouge
💞 💞 💞
I wonder how-

16 - #60 Saiba Joichiro

13.5K 578 446
By OllveyCrage

[3rd Person's Point of View]

You were currently walking along side with the Polar Star inhibitors; a lollipop was tucked inside your mouth and your bag hung on your right shoulder.

"Please gather your belongings and board your assigned buses. Return your room keys to the front desk. Please make sure you haven't forgotten anything."

"It's over!" Yuki cried out as she stretched her hand. You chuckled while watching them.

"We all survived." Shun muttered.

"Yes / Yup" Aoki and Shoji replied in unison.

"It went by so quickly." Megu sighed out.

"Yeah. Although it was tough." Ryoko said.

"I agree." Yuki grinned.

"Why did you all have the party in my room even on the last night?" Marui asked lifeless.

"Marui, you were having fun too." Shoji retorted.

"We'll finish at the dorm. / Let's invite Isshiki-senpai. / We can play Daihinmin."

"Shinomiya-senpai!" Soma called out so you turned your head to look at them. Shinomiya looked at Soma and Megumi so you decided to escape for your life.

"OI DUNCE!" Shinomiya yelled at you. Everyone was surprised as they all followed Shinomiya's gaze, which was on you. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

"Uhh escaping?" you sarcastically asked as Shinomiya approached you and grabbed you by your collar which made your Polar Star friends gasp.

"So, the three of you survived." Shinomiya told Soma while still holding you by your collar.

"Yeah, we managed to get by somehow." Soma replied sweat-dropping.

"Shinomiya-sensei please let me down!!" you pleaded but Shinomiya ignored you.

"A suitcase? Are you going back to France already?" Megumi asked when she noticed the suit case beside Shinomiya.

"Yes. I can't keep my restaurant closed for too long." Shinomiya answered.

"Senpai let me down!!!" you pleaded once again.

Shinomiya glared at me. "Shinomiya-senpai?" he asked emphasizing each word.

"J-Jiro-senpai gomenasai!" you said as he finally let go of you.

"Besides, I've decided what my goal is going to be. I'm going to make SHINO'S the number one 3-star restaurant in all of Paris." Shinomiya said so you clapped.

"Wow Sugoi Shinomi--" you couldn't finish your sentence because Shinomiya held your head. "Gomen I meant Jiro-senpai!"

"There's so much I want to do. Getting the Pluspol award was just the beginning." Shinomiya said as he let go of your head and turned to face Soma and Megumi.

"A three-salt plum restaurant?" Soma asked clueless.

"Sugoi! No Japanese chef in France has ever received three Michelin stars." Megumi replied ignoring Soma's question.

"I don't suppose-" Shinomiya's words were cut off by Inui.

"Stop right there! You're not going to steal a march on us, Shinomiya-senpai." Inui said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Shinomiya said looking away so you took this chance to escape.

But once again, you failed when Mizuhara approached Soma and you. "Yukihira Soma, Yamaguchi (Reader) are you interested in Italian cuisine, by any chance?"

'Why am I being asked too?' you thought to yourself and sweat-dropped. You quietly tip-toed away when Soma talked with Mizuhara.

Sekimori approached Megumi. "Tadakoro-kun, your talent would flourish at a sushi restaurant."

Gotoda then caught you. "Yamaguchi-san spend every night with me in my--" he was cut off by Inui.

Inui pulled you and Megu. "To ensure (Reader)-chan and Megumi-chan's safety, I'd better take them with me." Inui said.

"Eh?" Megu muttered while you were sweat-dropping. Inui squeaked when Shinomiya pulled you by your shirt's collar.

"Jiro-senpai!!!" you yelled as Shinomiya just smirked at you.

"I see you three have already been approached." Gin said appearing out of nowhere.

"Gin-san!! Help me!!" you called out but instead, received a laughed from him.

"C-chef Dojima, what's going on?" Megumi managed to ask, while being squeezed by Inui.

"The chefs have been sizing you up." Gin said.

"Sizing us up?" Megumi asked.

"This camp also serves as an opportunity for chefs to offer students a position after graduation." Gin replied.

After talking, you all headed towards the door. Suddenly, you remembered something so you asked your friends to go on ahead.

You went back your tracks and approached the alumni. "Oh Shino- Err I mean Jiro-senpai!" you called out so they looked at you. You then gave him a red box.

"What's this? Are you proposing your love to me?" Shinomiya asked and flicked your forehead. "I'm sorry, I can only see you as my younger sister."

"I'm sorry too I can only see you as an older brother. You're so full of yourself Senpai!" you told him as an irk mark popped on his head. The alumni laughed,

"Shut up!" Shinomiya roared so the alumni laughed quietly.

"Jiro-senpai just open it." you told him so he sighed before taking the box and opening it. The alumni all looked inside the box and burst out laughing except for you and Shinomiya who was pissed.

"I bought it; it looks like you. See you Jiro-senpai." you said and waved before running to exit the hall.

It was a pink shark keychain, Shinomiya didn't know whether to feel happy, because you see him as an older brother or feel pissed because you managed to mock him even in the last day of Camp.

You were sitting again beside Kurokiba and the window. You put your earphones on and played some music before falling asleep.

{TIME SKIP sponsored by: Shinomiya Kojiro, the pink shark}

You woke up because of someone shaking you. "Hmm..." you hummed out.

"(Nickname)... / (Reader)-chan we're here." Kurokiba and Alice called out so you opened your eyes. You sat for a while, processing things before standing up.

"Thanks for waking me up." you told the both of them. Alice responded with a smile while Kurokiba nodded. Alice was the first one to get off, followed by you then Kurokiba.

You stretched up for a while before meeting the Polar Star members, and heading towards the dorm.

"I'm back / We're back." all of you said in unison. You were all greeted by Isshiki who had a warm smile on his face, and wearing his famous apron.

You all placed your bags down near the doorway and you proceeded to remove your outdoor shoes replacing them with your indoor slippers.

Isshiki watched you for a while before sighing a relief, 'I'm glad (Reader)'s time isn't up yet.' he thought. All of you walked together, conversing things about camp following Isshiki.

"Soma-kun I heard you came back in one of the hotel cars." Isshiki started.

"I'm so jealous, that makes you a VIP." Yuki squeaked.

"It wasn't anything that fancy." Soma answered remembering the recent events that he shared with Erina.

"In any event, I'm glad everyone came back safely." Isshiki said. You all stopped by the hall as you stared at Fumio who was standing in the doorway.

Her arms were crossed and she gave you all a smile. "You must all be tired." Fumio started. "I'll give you guys a good meal tonight."

Cheers then erupted, Aoki and Shoji high-fived with each other before yelling, "Yes! / We haven't had Fumio-san's cooking."

"Well, I won't be the one cooking." Fumio said so everyone rushed to the kitchen, while you were being pulled by Yuki.

"Hey Soma, you're back come and help me with this." a tall guy with long brown swept back haired, said. He was wearing a tight black shirt paired with slacks. It was Soma's dad, Joichiro Yukihira or commonly known as Joichiro Saiba.

"Sure." Soma casually replied.

"I'd like you to prep this. I've already made the stock." Saiba commanded.

Soma froze when realization hit him. "Wait, I reacted like we're back home out of habit! What are you doing here?" Soma yelled at his father.

"What, you know each other?" Fumio asked surprised.

"Hi Joichiro-san!" you greeted waving your hand cheerfully.

"Oh! Yamaguchi (Reader)-chan you're all grown up." Joichiro greeted back which made you smile.

"You know him too (Reader)-chan!?" Soma yelled and you replied with a nod.

"Who is he?" Megumi asked confused.

"Joichiro-san is an alumnus of Totsuki Academy and a former resident of Polar Star Dormitory." you stated.

"A Totsuki alumnus?" Soma asked you, and once again you replied with a nod.

"Must be the generation gap." Fumio said shrugging. "You don't know the former second seat of the Elite Ten, Saiba Joichiro?"

"Former 2nd seat of the Elite 10?" the Polar Star asked surprised.

"Saiba?" Soma asked shocked.

"Hey the rice is almost done Soma." Joichiro said unfazed.

"Forget the rice! Just tell me what's going on, Dad!" Soma yelled.

"You're family?" The Polar Star reacted again.

"Hmm I see now." Isshiki said while watching the two.

-----

"So, dad's an alumnus of Totsuki and a resident of Polar Star and was in the Elite Ten." Soma mumbled. "Even for me, it's hard to take it all in." He added.

"Whoa, I've never seen Soma so flustered before." Yuki said sweat dropping.

"I guess it's not that unusual. He's Yukihira-kun's father, after all." Ryoko replied.

"Did you know?" Fumio started which made the Polar Star look at her again. "(Reader)'s dad is also an alumnus of Totsuki."

"EHH?!!" The Polar Star yelled in surprised.

"And a former resident of Polar Star." Fumio added.

"Kazu was also in the Elite Ten." Joichiro yelled from the kitchen.

"REALLY?!" they yelled.

"But why is (Reader)-chan not surprised?" Marui asked fixing his glasses.

"Oh? My dad always told me about Totsuki." you replied.

'Well actually, the screen told me about that.' you thought chuckling awkwardly.

-----

Polar Star then started the celebration "Well, let's have a toast." Joichiro started.

"This is to celebrate all of you surviving the camp. Don't hold back tonight!" Fumio said.

You all then raised your glasses, with smiling faces you all yelled in unison, "ITADAKIMASU! KANPAI!" They were hesitant to take a bite while your mouth was watering by the foods in front of you.

"Gah, you guys! I'm digging in!" you yelled which made Fumio and Joichiro laugh. "Eh? Nande?"

"You're like your dad." Fumio said. "You both have short patience." she added which made everyone laugh except for you who sweat-dropped.

You turned to take some of the dish and popping them in your mouth, "Wahh! Yummy!" you squeaked out delighted and dug in for more.

Everyone stopped and started to dig in too, after they tasted the dishes; they gave praise to Joichiro. You chuckled when they approached Joichiro just to ask what kind of dish were they eating.

Suddenly your gaze turned to Marui. "Marui no!!" you yelled but he had already put it in his mouth.

"DISGUSTING!" Marui shrieked.

"Oh that one!" Joichiro beamed smugly; obviously happy seeing someone suffering because of his disgusting dish. "I tried to recreate a snake dish I had last month. It's so disgusting!" he said as he looks at Marui who was now ready to be taken by the heavens.

"Dad, this sucks big time!" Soma said as he eats the disgusting dish.

"Right? It's easily in the top ten best disgusting dishes!" --Joichiro

"Are you sure it's not in the top four?" --Soma

"Heck, maybe the top two." --Joichiro

"I think the top two were those, y'know." --Soma

"Wouldn't that make it the ten worst dishes, then?" Shun mumbled.

"Oh, I get it now. This is Yukihira's father we're talking about." Yuki replied as she sweat-dropped.

"Well, the one quirk aside... Joichiro they used to call you 'The Demon', but you're cooking really gentle dishes these days." Fumio told eyeing Joichiro.

"Yeah..." Joichiro answered.

"You ought to let Gin try a dish of yours sometime." Fumio said.

"I guess you're right." Joichiro said.

"Joichiro-san did Gin-san also tried your disgusting dishes before? Jun-san said she was still traumatized because of you." you said which made Joichiro laughed.

"I did make Gin try it but only one time." he answered. "Ahh! It's been so long; I haven't seen Jun for years."

"Gin? Gin... Don't you mean?" Soma asked confused.

"That's right. He was acting all high and mighty at camp, wasn't he?" Fumio said which made you laugh. "Dojima Gin, the head chef of Totsuki Resort."

"Here this is Gin, and this is Joichiro. They were second-year high schoolers at the time." Fumio said while showing a picture.

"They're both so young!" Yuki said.

"Geee!! Joichiro-san you're so handsome!" you squeaked which made Joichiro laugh.

"Fumio-san, please don't show them things like that." Joichiro said.

"Why not?" Fumio-san said.

"Geeeee Soma grow your hair like Joichiro-san too. Look he's so handsome~" you said then sighed dreamingly.

"Wha-? Don't tell me you like my dad!" Soma shrieked which made the Polar Star laugh.

"Goodness Soma what are you thinking?" you yelled.

This day was fun, all of you had nothing to worry about and just enjoyed yourselves to the fullest. The sky was full of stars tonight as you wrote on your journal before sleeping with a satisfied smile on your face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 176 15
Here are some Oneshots for the Anime/Manga called Food Wars: Shokugeki no Soma. Hope you all enjoy them. :)
8.9K 259 21
Chisaya Fuichi is a 2nd year student in Totsuki Academy and Eizan Etsuya is one of her close friends. Everything was going smoothly until Nakiri Azam...
480K 11K 90
Akashi Kurumi left Totsuki Culinary Academy only to come back a year later because of some reasons that she has yet to know. The longer she stays at...
221K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...