| ♛Reborn In BNHA: New Beginn...

By JadeTheWriter86

Please read Description: Welcome to the story of Kusuo Saiki's new life! Come and Explore Saiki's new life in... More

Chapter 1: Reborn?
Chapter 2: Playing With Izu and Baku
Chapter 3: Entering UA! UA Entrance Exam!
A/N Pairings
Chapter 4: New Student In UA! Class 1-A. And a Weird Encounter.
Chapter 5: Using my 'Quirk' and got 1st.
Chapter 6: Sports Festival?
Chapter 7: Sports Festival? Part 2
Chapter 8: Sports Festival? Part 3
Chapter 10: Sports Festival Part 5, Pregnant, Baby Brother
Chapter 11: Hero Names! Halloween Special!
Chapter 12: Kusuke?...

Chapter 9: Sports Festival? Part 4

679 22 26
By JadeTheWriter86

Friday, September 4, 2020

Note: Kuriko is a little OOC here but she still has her expressionless face * Except when she eats coffee jelly *

((Kuriko's Thoughts/Telepathy))

{{Saiki's Thoughts/Telepathy}}

'People's Thoughts'

"People Talking Loudly"

"People Talking"

Author / Me: Hello again! The Sports Festival will be on Third Persons Perspective, and Baby Brother will be on Kuriko, Inko, and Izuku's Perspective so get ready you're Popcorns, sit, relax, then READ! And Sorry for the Late Update, I was writing in my notebook what to write and the title for the stories in this book, so please forgive me for the late update. 😓

Third POV.

"Cavalry Battle?" Denki asked,

Flashback

"UA sports festival is around the corner. Being in a popular hero agency will provide more experience and popularity." Aizawa said,

"All the pro-heroes... No... the whole country will be watching this big event. That's why we're having this talk. The next generation's All might." All might began, as Kuriko eavesdrop behind the door, "The rookie symbol of peace, Midoriya Izuku." I want you to make it known to the world that you are here!" All might said, "Interesting..." Kuriko said

"The sports festival first-year stage." " The first event, Obstacle Race!" "Who could've predicted this development" "or this ending from the start of the race?" Present Mic said. "The first man to return to the stadium..." "That man is..." "Midoriya Izuku!" Present Mic yelled.

Flashback end

The whole audience applaud at Izuku, Kuriko was smiling, and Uraraka was amazed at Midoriya, Kusuo called Kuriko in for a little Ice cream break, and they suddenly got a Cake, Pudding, Chocolate, Coffee Jelly, sweets, etc. nowhere, while Todoroki sweatdropped at the both of them saying, "They do have a sweet tooth, but I didn't Imagine they love sweets this much!" He whispered, yelled to himself.

"UA Sports Festival first-year stage. The second event, where the 44 players who passed the preliminary will participate, is the Cavalry Battle!" Midnight said, "More trials for those at the top." "You'll hear this many times, as long as you attend UA." "This is the plus ultra." She said as she whacked the air, "Qualifier's first place, Midoriya Izuku." "Appointed points; ten million." She said as Everyone did a Death glare at Izuku except for Kuriko and Kusuo who are listening and enjoying the taste of sweets also feeling pity for the poor boy. Izuku had a quick Drawback and his heart was racing.

Quick Flashback

"What can you do?" A guy said, and along with many other people laughing like a Maniac. "You're Quirkless."

End Quick Flashback

'Everyone, one is planning to bring me down.' Izuku said, 'I only secured first place by sheer luck...' 'Still...' Izuku thought. 'You're quick on uptake, young man.' All Might said mentally. 'But still...' 'it's this heavy, All might?' Izuku questioned in his mind

"Now, I will explain the rules of the Cavalry Battle." "Time limit is 15 minutes." "Each team is worth the total of the member's points, and the rider will wear the headband with that point written on it." "Grab each other's headbands" "and compete for the highest points." "Stolen headbands must be worn from the neck up." "The more you take, the more difficult it will be to maintain." "The important part is, even if your headband is stolen or your team falls down, you're not disqualified." Midnight explained and whacked the air, poor air...

"That means..." Momo said but interrupted by Satou, "With 44 players there'll be about ten to twelve teams." Satou said. "All will be on the field the whole time?" Satou asked, "How tiring." Aoyama said. "Letting your points be stolen to gain freedom could be a strategy." Ashido said, "It's hard to decide that until we see how the points will be divided up." Tsuyo said, "Awe... I wanted to eat Cake for the whole day... I knew it I shouldn't have participated this." whispered Kuriko to Kusuo, and Kusuo nodded in agreement. 'Kuriko-Chan you're too young to date with somebody you just met with.' thought an overprotective older twin brother- Izuku.

"It's the brutal game that allows you to use your Quirks." Midnight continued, "But it's still a Cavalry Battle." "A red card will be issued for attacks with evil intent." "An immediate disqualification." Midnight explained, and Bakugo just TSKED.

Team Negotiation; 15:00

"You have 15 minutes to start negotiating your team members." Midnight said.

'In my case, points don't matter.' 'Who I want in my team is... that person and that person... especially that person.' Izuku thought.

Break Room Staff Only

"This UA sports festival is a simulation for the competition they'll face as heroes, rather than preparing them to become one." "What do you mean?" "To succeed in a world filled with hero agencies, you have to kick others down in order to showcase your abilities." "That's what the obstacle race was." "That's difficult to watch." "You! You were happily doing it." "On the other hand, there are so many cases the require us to work together, even though we're rivals." "That's what the Cavalry Battle is!" Mt. Lady exclaimed, "Your success becomes the team's success." Mt Lady explained, "It's a give or take of each others' compatibility and Quirks."

"Cooperation with your sidekick and joint Quirk training with other agencies." Kamui woods said, "The kids are doing things that will be necessary when they become pros."

Sports Festival

"It's so tough."

"Team up with me." Satou said, "Bakugo, team up with me." Ashido said, "It's me, right?" Aoyama asked while holding his... manhood. "I don't know what your Quirks are." Bakugo said, "What is it?" Bakugo asked, "We're in your class!" Ashido exclaimed, "You're not paying attention at all!" Satou said, "It's true he wasn't paying attention." Kusuo said, "True." Kuriko said bluntly with her usual stoic expression.

"His personality is like that, but he's in 5th place with 200 points aside from those two pink heads and the son of Endeavor." ''Considering his versatile Quirk, his popularity is understandable." All might said.

"Hey, Todoroki created his team already," Kirishima said while waving his hand. "Bakugo, team up with me." Kirishima said, "Kuriko, I am part of Todoroki's Team." Kusuo said, "Bakugo, team up with me." Kirishima and Kuriko said in unison. "Crazy hair and Know-it-all?" Bakugo asked, "It's Kirishima/Kuriko! Remember that already!" Kirishima and Kuriko said in unison again. "My hair's no different to yours." Kirishima said, "Yeah, it's true. But it was different in the Entrance Exam it was black and it was hung loose." Kuriko said. "Eh!? Was it true Kir-" Ashido said but interrupted by Kirishima, "You're going to be the rider, right?" Kirishima asked, "The front horse who can withstand your explosion is..." "Who?" Kirishima asked. "Someone with guts," Bakugo said bluntly.

"Not exactly, but yes." Kirishima said, "Me, with my Hardening Quirk." "I'm the sturdy horse!" Kirishima said, and it hit Bakugo, realizing, "You're gonna take the ten million, right?" Kirishima asked. And Bakugo smirked, "How about me? My Quirk is Lightning, it has a limit but It's fast enough to catch up. And it has different names in one Quirk, Electrical, Lightning Blast, Lightning Manipulation, and Lightning Elemental Combination. And I have my second Quirk, Wind Shield, that can block the force of the wind or anything at all, and my Quirk can perish it to, It can protect us three." Kuriko explained. "Woah! (Almost Everyone)/ Sugoi! (Ashido)/ The Hell?! (Bakugo)/ Suck womanly Quirks. (Kirishima/ Kero-Kero! (Tsuyu)/ Wow. (Tokoyami/ Oh. (Todoroki). "I'm not bragging, I was just telling. And It's not that powerful, Kusuo has a Fire and Lave Quirk. While I and Toga my friend have a Lightning and Transformation Quirk. Not that powerful." Kuriko explained bluntly, "NO! Your Quirk IS Powerful!" Everyone said including Bakugo. Except for Kusuo who was eating Coffee jelly, and Toga secretly hiding using her Quirk and giggling at the Compliment, "Oh my! Thank you for the Compliment Princess! You're beautiful as always! Kuriko..." Toga whispered to herself so nobody could hear but Kusuo heard it. {{I think I won't tell Kuriko, This would be funny when she finds out herself.}} Kusuo thought to himself.

"Shoji... Shoji!" A small purple child shouted, Shoji, turned around and looked down. It was Mineta. "I want to team up with a girl, but I can't." The Ugly Pu- *cough* Mineta said. Serves you, right Pervert. "Please team up with me." Mineta asked, "I'm so small so I can't be the horse." Because the reason for your height is that you're not Mature. "If I'm the rider, no one will be my horse." The Stu- Mineta said, while shoji was walking away. "With your large body and feelers, you can completely cover me, right?" Mineta asked, "That's a great idea, Mineta." Shoji said.

Midoriya POV

'As I had expected...' 'people are teaming up with their classmates.' 'We don't know the Quirks of the other class.' 'I have to hurry, and do something...' I thought. '...with this situation where I'm being avoided.' "Um... Ojiro..." I asked, "Sorry." Ojiro said and walked away. And with that Izuku went pale, 'Of course it's a better strategy to steal points at the end, rather than trying to hold onto the points.' 'And unlike Kuriko, Kusuo, Todoroki, and Kacchan. I didn't showcase my Quirk so no one has confidence in me.' "Deku!" two feminine voice shouted, one is rather cute, and one is like a goddess. "Let's team-up." Uraraka and Kuriko-Chan said in unison. "Uraraka, Kuriko!" I exclaimed 'I never expected them to team up with me.' I thought, tears flowing out of my eyes.

"Is it okay? Everyone will be after me and my ten million points." Izuku said, "But if you run, you'll win!" Uraraka said, "When I asked Bakugo he was too noisy and scary for me so I decided to team up with you since your gonna be in danger. I wanted to help you win! Because you're my older twin brother! Even when we're not I'll help you out!" Kuriko-Chan told me in a tone of kindness and sweetness like a goddess speaking to me. "I think you guys are placing too much confidence in me." I said, "Of course we do." Uraraka said cheerfully. "And above all else, it's better to team up with a friend/brother." Uraraka and Kuriko-Chan said in unison. 'God! It's like I'm talking to an angel and a powerful and superior goddess, which is my twin sister.' I thought. Heart skipping a beat. "What's wrong? You're so ugly." Uraraka said. "Well," I rubbed my eyes, "you guys are shining so bright especially Kuu-Chan." "I had wanted to team up with you guys too." "Thank you," I said, I unknowingly didn't see Mineta staring at the water of tears I just created.

Kuriko POV

"It's better to team up with someone who's easy to communicate with, right?" Izuku asked, and Uraraka nodded, "Of course brother." I said, while Izuku was shining so bright, 'It's like a goddess spoke to me! But it was just Kuriko-Chan!' He thought. ((Okay... I guess I need to stop saying kind stuff now. Because I didn't predict this to happen.)) I thought.

Inko POV

'I hope they come home safely now. I need to tell them that I'm pregnant! I'm already 2 months, though I didn't notice this to happen.' I thought excitedly and worriedly. As I was looking at the Television waiting for the Cavalry Battle to start.

3rd POV

"In fact with your Quirk and Kuu-Chan, I thought up a strategy." Midoriya said, "With Iida in the front, Uraraka and I, will form a horse." "Uraraka will use her Quirk to lighten both of us so that we'd have excellent mobility." Midoriya explained, "I see!" Uraraka agreed. "The rider should be physically strong." "I haven't decided who yet." "For now, this is the strategy; to keep running until the end." Midoriya said, "I understand. I also wanna say Iida refused to join." Kuriko said, 'It's started already...' 'Everyone is an enemy. That's right. I'm at the top right now. I can't be playing friends right now.' "Also you forgot I wanted to join in your team." Kuriko-Chan said, "O-oh r-right my bad s-sorry heh..." Midoriya apologized, "With my second Quirk I can protect us from any danger coming, like for example; If Bakugo is going to use his Quirk to hurt us, I will use my Wind Shield to block it, or if Monoma will try to copy one of our Quirk's I can use my Wind Shield to block it, nobody can copy my Quirk at all so it may be helpful." Kuriko explained

'It's too bad I couldn't team up with Iida, but with Kuriko and Uraraka...' 'I just need one more person. Everyone has teamed up now...' Midoriya started looking around, 'Forget about that...' A power that's missing in our cavalry...' 'The one that can fill that spot...' "Deku?...?" Uraraka asked, "Huh?" Kuriko questioned, "It's you!"

"Almost everyone here has their attention on Class A." "Why is that?" "And just as Tetsutetsu said," "Class A is getting ahead of themselves." "Isn't it weird?" "What's the difference between us?" "That they fought with villains." "Why was Class B satisfied with the middle place ranking in the prelim." "Everyone, let's show those cocky students in Class A the reason why," Monoma said,

Team Negotiation; Time up

I think that's it in my notebook, I should be careful about what I write because other readers using different kinds of devices might only last this 2000+ words. That's what I learned from Wattpad so yeah I gotta make sure it lasts up to 2000+ words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 204 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...
21.5K 341 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
7.6K 242 17
°•☆COMPLETE☆•° When the two were young, Todoroki Shoto and Izuka Midoriya were best of friends. Todoroki developed his Half hot, half cold quirk and...
1.5K 31 6
Quirk vs Ultimate AU A Danganronpa x My Hero Academia crossover fanfiction. An OC x Izuru Kamakura story but may "branch out" In a world where Quirks...