Bad For You {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Bad For You 2
It's OUT

5

6.4K 399 221
By YahTheDon

in that sundress, damn, your body so amazing

love the way you smell, i'm addicted to your fragrance

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

October 10

The Hamptons, New York

"Have you taken your medicine yet Beyoncé?!" My mama yelled from up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, throwing the lithium pill behind the couch. I am not taking no fucking medicine, I don't feel like it. Fuck that fucking pill.

My mom came downstairs with her gun on her hip. She looked like me if I was older. I couldn't wait to be like her when I grew up.

"Beyoncé, medicine."

"I'm not taking that shit Ma, and you know it. Plus I work better off of my medicine anyway. Oh and I'm not driving my Lambo over to that damn warehouse Ma."

"You're not driving anyway." She snatched my keys from me and made me get in the passenger seat of my Lambo.

We made it to our warehouse. I got a little sad thinking about my Pops. The last time I was here with my mama, my Pops was here, and Kyla was with us. Jesus.

"Pops, I don't understand why we gotta do all this anyway." I slammed the door to his car and ran in behind my mom.

She handed me a gun and kissed me on my cheek. "There you go baby."

Kyla put her hand in mine. I was so in love with Kyla and my mama loved her too so we brought her on as many killings as possible.

Pops stood behind me and put his hands on my shoulders. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "I know you ain't took your medicine today pumpkin, that just makes it even better. Shoot that shit."

And that's exactly what I did.

Everybody in that warehouse got a bullet with Beyoncé's name on it.

"What you thinking about?" She asked me.

"Pops."

"Make him proud baby."

I did just that. I put my game face on and went inside the warehouse where Sarae and her entire immediate family lined the walls.

I smiled like I couldn't stop. I was like a kid in a candy store and without my medicine, this is exactly what that was. I got my pick of whoever I wanted and I wanted Sarae.

I walked over to her, eventually getting tired of the clacking of my heels. I stopped to take them off, my feet hitting the cold floor.

I rubbed my gun down the side of her face where there was already a nasty bruise from where I'd slapped her with it.

"You gotta get this checked out baby."

"You need to get you checked out, fuckin' psycho." She unintentionally spit. It hit my cheek.  I wiped it off and slapped her in the same place, hard.

"Keep on bitch. I'm gon' whoop yo ass before I kill yo stupid ass."

"She didn't do it on purpose!" Her mom yelled.

She didn't see the spit so what was she talking about exactly? I raised my eyebrows and slid over to her, the same smile on my face. "What didn't she do on purpose Mama?"

"That little girl-"

"Mama shut up!"

I pointed my gun at her head. "Bitch keep fucking talking. One of y'all gon' tell me something or everybody dead, I put that on my Daddy." Everybody was dying either way but they didn't need to know that. "Now what is it? What you do bitch?"

"Beyoncé." I heard my mama. I turned around to look at her and she had her eyebrows raised.

I took my finger off of the trigger, holding both of my arms up. I was ready to kill the bitch but my Pops always told me, patience is a virtue. If somebody dies too quick, I don't get the answers I need. But I still had to instill fear in them.

My mama walked up beside me and her little boyfriend gasped when he saw her.

"Tina."

"This ain't the time for no reunion nigga, I told you what it was." I pointed my gun at him and he stiffened.

My mama put my hand down, putting her gun to his head. "I got it baby."

My mama knew not to get too close to anybody, she taught me that. So everybody around me? Could go, I really didn't give a damn. I'd been learning that lesson for over a decade.

"Tina I told you I loved you." He whined.

"Love don't pay the bills."

"Muthafuckin' right." I smiled. I gave my attention back to Linda, Sarae's mom. "You know what you raised right?"

She nodded her head. For shock factor, I put my gun away. "Now you know you can trust me, I'm not gon' kill you. I only want your daughter. As long as you tell me what she did."

They looked at one another and Sarae started to cry. I laughed at the sight. She knew her mama was 'bout to rat that ass out. I give her five more minutes I ain't got.

"Somebody better start talking before she start giving out warning shots."

They still stayed quiet. I stepped back and watched my mama shoot her boyfriend in his face. Sarae and her mom screamed. My mom wiped the blood off of her face, wiping it on Linda.

"Y'all still quiet? Or you want them to go too?" She pointed at Sarae's brothers. They were twins, 18. I did my research on 'em both. They deserved it too.

"She got a hit out on that girl you been hanging with!"

"Damn girl, I knew you were jealous but not like that." I stepped back up, shaking my head. I took my mom's gun, rubbing over the gold. "See, had it been anybody else, I wouldn't have been mad but Sarae, the problem with that is, when I asked you to put a hit out on a bitch I didn't fuck with, you were hesitant. You see your spot's in jeopardy by a woman who don't even want it and, well you see the consequences."

"You like her Bey?"

"May I?" I turned to look at my mama. She nodded her head and I slapped the fuck outta her with the gun. "Shut the fuck up. You don't get to ask questions."

"When's the hit?"

"Tomorrow."

"What time? Who's the hit man?" I wiped the gun off with my shirt, getting all the blood off. I wasn't even looking at them anymore.

"Whenever Onika goes to that school, his name's Jeremy."

"CHEROKEE?! WOW!" I laughed and emptied the clip on all of them. "I'm done fucking talking." I dropped the gun in my mama's hands and left, picking up my heels on the way.

"You coming mama?"

"Here I come baby."

She ran out right behind me and tossed the keys to me. "Shirt Beyoncé." I nodded my head and pulled it off, handing it to her. She put all of the bloody clothes into a duffel bag. "We burn when we get home."

"No, you burn. I've got business."

"Just you?"

"This one I gotta handle alone. This one personal."

"Okay baby."

When we got to her house, she put a lithium pill in my hand, smiling at me before kissing me on my forehead. I rode away, when I got far enough, I threw the pill out onto the road.

No.

Onika Tanya Maraj

October 10

Queens, New York

"Nic! You got company!" Ariana yelled from her room. I closed my textbook and got off of the bed, walking out of my room and into hers.

"Who?" I saw her straddling August's lap and shook my head. "Girl this door is wide open."

"And? Ain't nobody here but you and you done seen this before."

"Don't remind me."

I remember the first time I caught them having sex. I was traumatized. I mean they got great bodies and all but who wants to watch their best friend have sex? That's just weird.

But Ari wasn't the type to cover herself for nobody. She was in love with her body. According to her 'I paid all this money for it, somebody gon' see it'. Couldn't blame her. At least she was real about it.

"Yo company out there."

"Who is it?"

"Girl who else?"

I walked into the living room and nobody was there. I walked down the hall into the kitchen and Beyoncé was standing on the counter, all in the cupboards.

"What are you doing?"

"Fuck!" She hit her head on the roof making me laugh. She jumped down with a zebra cake in her mouth and two bags of fruit snacks in her hands. "Onika what is wrong with you?"

"Did you ask?" I asked her, looking at the snacks.

"Nah, for what?"

"Beyoncé."

She sighed. "Can I have some snacks?"

"Go ahead, you got it already."

"So what the fuck you made me ask for?"

"Manners, you can't get everything you want without asking Bey."

She nodded her head, I followed her into the living room where she flopped down on the couch. I sat down next to her.

"May I ask why you're here instead of at your home?"

"You not going to school tomorrow."

"Yes I am." I looked at her weird. "Never missed a day of school and I'm not gon' start now."

"Yes you are." She threw three fruit snacks up and caught them all with her mouth.

"My metabolism said no."

"What girl?"

"Nothing. Why do you think I'm about to skip school?"

"Because jamboree wanna kill you. And I know it sound stupid but I'm being dead ass serious."

I believed her. She had no reason to lie to me about something like that. Plus what would happen if she was telling the truth and I went to school anyway? Dead. Then all of my work was for nothing.

"Can't you do something about that? I don't wanna die and I have a project due tomorrow. If I miss it, I'm gonna get a zero. There are no exceptions and my professor isn't gonna believe me if I say there's a guy trying to kill me."

"I could catch him before he even get to you but I don't know. I never got asked." She caught more fruit snacks before opening the zebra cake and stuffing it in her mouth.

"Beyoncé slow down. You're gonna choke."

"Girl I been eating like this since I was a kid."

"Surprised you haven't choked yet."

"I have, like 30 times."

"And your parents never told you to stop?"

"Pops did but he dead so he can't really keep telling me to stop."

"I'm sorry."

Her eyes flashed of sadness for a minute before going back to her her usual self. "So you asking me or you just gonna have me sit here for fun?"

"No I'm not going to ask you because you're gonna do it anyway, otherwise you wouldn't have even come to tell me. So I will be going to school tomorrow with zero threats, right?" I stood up then stood between her legs. She looked up at me and sat back. "Right?"

"It's in yo best interest to move." She spoke seriously. I moved, sitting on my legs next to her.

"Right?"

"You right."

"Mmkay. Watch a movie with me."

"I gotta go handle this business."

I looked at her, pouting. "Please?"

"Aight, it ain't nothing."

I laid my back against her chest and handed her the remote, letting her pick out whatever she wanted. Eventually I got comfortable and fell asleep.
_________

BALLIN SUMN ON YALL RN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? •completed• [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...
67.3K 4.8K 22
After an almost fatal car accident due to her father's wicked ways, Onika Maraj is left blind. The 18 year old was unfortunately left with lifelong i...
39.8K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
38.7K 1.3K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*