ORPHIC ❪ e. pevensie ❫

Oleh aphroditesangels

⁺◞ ༉ ❪ orphic ❫ ꜜ anastasia beauregard was enchanting, but, above all, a mystery. with her american ac... Lebih Banyak

𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂
# 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊 ━━ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑒
𝟭. the bombing
𝟮. late
𝟯. a moment
𝟰. joining the circus
𝟱. rules
𝟲. raining on our parade
𝟳. hurt feelings
𝟴. finally visiting
𝟵. talking beaver
𝟭𝟬. the prophecy
𝟭𝟭. a fox
𝟭𝟮. her childhood
𝟭𝟯. santa
𝟭𝟰. great escape
𝟭𝟱. the camp
𝟭𝟲. siblings again
𝟭𝟳. friends
𝟭𝟴. decisions
𝟭𝟵. the war
𝟮𝟬. coronation day
𝟮𝟭. blossomed feelings
𝟮𝟮. flower crowns
𝟮𝟯. going back
RIP
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑎𝑛
𝟮𝟱. what happened
𝟮𝟲. the dwarf
𝟮𝟳. wild bear
𝟮𝟴. wrong path
𝟮𝟵. finding caspian
𝟯𝟬. aslan's howe
𝟯𝟭. moment
𝟯𝟮. i love you
𝟯𝟯. the invasion
𝟯𝟰. the battle
𝟯𝟱. escape
𝟯𝟲. returning
𝟯𝟳. next step
𝟯𝟴. more alike
𝟯𝟵. duel preparations
𝟰𝟬. the duel
𝟰𝟭. the battle
𝟰𝟮. no tail
𝟰𝟯. matching
𝟰𝟰. can't come back
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝒊𝒊𝒊 ━━ 𝑣𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟
𝟰𝟱. broken shower
𝟰𝟲. two more
𝟰𝟳. captured
𝟰𝟴. sold
𝟰𝟵. talk it out
𝟱𝟬. extra crewmate
𝟱𝟭. magician
𝟱𝟮. the storm
𝟱𝟯. the army
𝟱𝟰. bad dream
𝟱𝟱. dragon boy
𝟱𝟲. blue star
𝟱𝟳. the truth
𝟱𝟴. serpent battle
𝟱𝟵. last time
𝟲𝟬. epilogue
author's note
author's note 2

𝟮𝟰. the fight

5.1K 154 46
Oleh aphroditesangels

ooo.┊ # THE FIGHT ✧˖*°࿐
-ˋ 💋 𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 — 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

        IT WAS MORNING BEFORE SCHOOL and Anastasia had just finished getting ready. She was wearing a white button up blouse, with a black skirt and a blazer type cream jacket over it. Her hair was straight down her back with a small pin in it, she wore black heels, and had a small purse with her.

        She would've normally been wearing the uniform, but she had a presentation in class that day. Normally she wouldn't care, but this determined if she was able to go up a year into where the other kids her age were.

        Alastair stood in the doorway. "Come on, ugly stepsister. Mom and Dad are gonna kill us if we're late to the station." "Whatever. Let's go."

        Edmund had been walking with his siblings to meet up with the Beauregard's. "You look like you have the runs, Edmund." Susan told him. The boy was tightly gripping his bag straps, his body was tensed, and had a weird look on his face. "Oh. Sorry."

        "Guys!" They looked and saw Alastair and Anastasia heading their way. Edmund's breath caught in his throat looking at Anastasia. That soon turned into a small glare when he saw some boys from their school staring at her.

        These certain boys always tried to make a move on the girl, but were always stopped by Edmund or the other two boys in their group.

        "Hey." Anastasia told the group - giving them a small nod in acknowledgment. She turned to Edmund and awkwardly smiled before giving him a hug when he started pulling her further away from the group. "Um. What are you doing?"

        "Nothing. I just wanted to walk over here." Anastasia gave him an incredulous look. "It's not like we couldn't walk over there or something." He lightly rolled his eyes at her.

        "Why are you so dolled up? Have a date or something?" "Maybe if you actually listened to me, Edmund, you'd realize I have a big presentation today." "I do listen to you!" Anastasia gave him a look. "Okay, so I maybe I don't sometimes. I'll work on that!"

        He tugged her closer to him before wrapping his arm around her waist. "I'm sure you will." "But I do know most things you've told me." She raised an eyebrow wanting him to continue.

        "I know you like to tie your hair up with a ribbon because regular hair ties damage your hair. You don't like when people talk to you like you're a child. I know you get cold really easily, which is why I have an extra jumper in my bag. And you also like fruits. Especially if they're covered in chocolate."

        "Color me impressed. Maybe you do listen to me." She beamed up at him. "It's something I pride myself in." "Right. I'm sure you do." A small smile bloomed on her face, Edmund's lips forming one of his own at the sight.

        "Speaking of which. I have chocolate covered raisins in my bag...if you want to share. I mean it's fine if you don't want to." The girl rambled rubbing the back of her neck while looking around. Edmund chuckled before grabbing her hand.

        "I'd love to share your chocolate."

        "I want to cut my hair but then it looks so good right now. But it's so difficult to manage as well. But then I also look good with short hair. But then it's a completely different situation. You know?" Anastasia's voice droned on in Edmund's ears as he tried to listen.

        He was attempting to stay true to his word and listen to her. It was just so difficult when she was going back and forth between points and he didn't exactly understand everything that had to do with the 'girl world.'

        The two had walked in the station and making their way to their stop when they heard yelling. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" "Oh for god's sakes." Anastasia mumbled running along with Edmund.

        When they got there the two quickly made their way to the bottom of the stairs. "Edmund!" "Anastasia!" They heard from Lucy and Susan. The boy handed his bag to Anastasia as she leaned back watching all this go down.

        As they kept fighting one of the boys noticed Anastasia and winked at her - taking a break from the fighting. She simply rolled her eyes in return. It seems the boy didn't like that as he started coming up to her.

        She pretended to turn around before turning back and punching him in the nose once he stood in front of her. Staggering back shocked, the boy was going to hit her until Edmund grabbed him and threw around.

        "Don't look at her like that!" The sound of whistles being blown came into hearing range as guards ran over to break up the fight.

        "Act your age!" A guard yelled at Alastair and Peter. The group then met up with Lucy and Susan before moving towards a bench where they all dropped their stuff.

        "Your welcome." Edmund said to Peter and Alastair as he sat down pulling Anastasia in front of him. "I had it sorted." Peter protested standing back up. "If by sorted you mean getting your ass handed to you, you were doing swimmingly."

        "What was it this time?" Susan asked exasperated. "He bumped me." "So you hit him?" Lucy asked. "No, after he bumped Peter he tried to make the both us apologize. That's when we hit him." Alastair spoke up. "Seems good enough to me!" Anastasia said. "Ana!" Susan scolded.

        "Is it that hard to walk away?" She asked Peter. "I shouldn't have to. I mean, don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid?" He asked. "Um. We are kids!" Edmund said. "We weren't always." Anastasia sighed. "It's been a year. How long does he expect us to wait?" Alastair asked as Peter sat next to him. The former having Lucy sit on his lap.

        "I think it's time to accept that we live here." Susan put in. Anastasia rolled her eyes before looking around. "It's no use pretending any different."

        Anastasia looked over and saw a guy coming towards them while looking at Susan. "Hey Phyllis, geek at 9 o'clock." "Oh no. Quick pretend you're talking to me!" "We are talking to you." Edmund retorted.

        "Ow!" Alastair stood up bringing Lucy with him. "What's wrong with you?" Anastasia asked him. "Something just pinched me." He replied. "Hey, stop pulling!" Peter stood and yelled at Edmund. "I'm not touching you!" He protested.

        They all quickly stood looking at the bench before the train suddenly started speeding up and wind was blowing everywhere. "What is that?" Susan asked. "It feels like magic!" Lucy replied. They all turned to look at Anastasia who noticed their stares. "It's not me."

        "Quick everyone hold hands!" Susan told them before grabbing Anastasia's and Lucy's. Anastasia grabbed Peter's who grabbed one of Alastair's. "I'm not holding your hand!" Edmund yelled at Alastair before the boy grabbed his hand either way.

        The 6 all stood looking at the train when suddenly it went right by them and a beach appeared. While everyone walked forward to look at it Anastasia quickly took off her heels not wanting to walk in them.

        The 6 all stood there staring before Lucy took off running. They all ran after her and started playing in the water. Alastair splashed a lot of water in Anastasia's face as she did the same to him.

        She felt arms wrap around her waist from behind spinning her around before tossing her in the water. She looked up throwing water at Peter as he laughed at how scared she got.

        Peter turned to Edmund. "What is it?" He asked when he noticed the boy staring above them. "Where do you suppose we are?" he asked. "Where else?" Anastasia asked as if he was stupid. "Well I don't remember any ruins in Narnia." Turning the group saw what Edmund was looking at.

        Up above them were the ruins of what they assumed was a building. It seemed so familiar to Anastasia. She just couldn't put her finger on it.

        "Something tells me we're not in Kansas anymore, Toto."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

211K 5.3K 62
Completed A Peter Pevensie Story Stumbling upon an entire new world just behind a door, Aria had her prophecy written from ancient times and it was n...
40K 1.4K 26
Slowly, she folded the letter from her sister. Her mind overflowed with thoughts and her blood burdened with envy. She was conflicted with mixed emot...
270K 6.4K 45
❝𝔅𝔢𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔥 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔖𝔦𝔱𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔭 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔄𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔄𝔡𝔞𝔪'�...
113K 5.8K 33
James Pevensie and his siblings unexpectedly return to Narnia, but everything's changed. He hadn't expected to bring his friends along with him, but...