DRACARYS: game of thrones sea...

By marvelis04

"You don't know me. You don't know what I am capable of." - Davina Tyrell "I want nothing to do with you. Yo... More

c a s t
winter is coming
the kingsroad
lord snow
cripples, bastards, and broken things
the wolf and the lion
a golden crown
you win or you die
the pointy end
baelor
fire and blood
the north remembers
the night lands
what is dead may never die
garden of bones
the ghost of harrenhal
the old gods and the new
a man without honor
the prince of winterfell
blackwater
valar dohaeris
dark wings, dark lords
walk of punishment
and now his watch is ended
kissed by fire
the climb
the bear and the maiden fair
second sons
the rains of castamere
mhysa

valar morghulis

133 5 0
By marvelis04

TORIA BARATHEON stood on the sidelines as her grandfather rode into the Throne Room mounted on his horse. "I, Joffrey of the House Baratheon, first of my name, the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, do hereby proclaim my grandfather, Tywin Lannister, the Savior of the city and the Hand of the King."

Tywin merely looked at the Hand pin and nodded in simple thanks. "Thank you, Your Grace." He sent a nod to his daughters and turned his horse around to trot away.

"Lord Petyr Baelish, step forward." Petyr Baelish stepped away from Annalys, Margaery, and Loras Tyrell to bow before the King. "For your good service and ingenuity in uniting pf Lannister and Tyrell, I declare that you shall be granted the castle of Harrenhal with all its attended lands and incomes to be held by your sons and grandsons from this day until the end of time."

"You honor me beyond words, Your Grace." Lord Baelish raised himself to his feet. "I shall have to acquire some sons and grandsons." Lord Baelish stepped back into line with the Tyrells.

"Ser Loras Tyrell." Margaery and Annalys looked at their brother with pride as he bowed before the King. "Your House had come to our aid. The whole realm is in your debt, none more so than I. If your family would ask anything of me, ask it, and it shall be yours."

"Your Grace," The Tyrell boy began still kneeling. "My sister, Margaery, her husband was taken from us before. She remains innocent. I would ask you tk find it in your heart to do us the great honor of joining our Houses."

A great uproar rose in the crowds and Joffrey sought out Toria's eyes with panic. She nodded softly with a small smile. Joffrey turned back to the Tyrells. "Is this what you want, Lady Margaery?"

Toria watched as Margaery Tyrell stepped forward to address the King. "With all my heart, Your Grace." Toria took notice of her flirty demeanor and plunging neckline, accentuating her features. "I have come to love you from afar. Tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears and those tales have taken root deep inside of me."

Toria watched as her older brother fidgeted in his seat gazing at the Tyrell beauty. "I, too, have heard tales of your beauty and grace, but the tales do not do you justice, my Lady. It would be an honor to return your love, but I am promised to another. A King must keep his word."

"Your Grace," Toria watched her brother turn to listen to their mother's counsel. "In the judgement of your Small Council, it would be neither proper nor wise for you to wed the daughter of a man beheaded for treason, a girl whose brother is in open rebellion against the Throne as we speak." Chatter emerged around the Throne Room as most eyes went to Sansa. "For the good of the realm, your councilors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside."

Chatter began to sound throughout the room this time louder than the first. Toria watched as Joffrey stood from the Throne and raised his hand to silence the Court. "I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people, but I took a holy vow."

"Your Grace," Grand Maester Pycelle warbled as he coughed slightly. "The gods do indeed hold bethrothal solemn, but your father, blessed be his memory, made this pact before the Starks revealed their falseness. I have consulted with the High Septon and he assures me that their crimes against the realm free you from any promise you have made to them in the sight of the gods."

Toria looked up at the seemingly saddened Sansa, but Toria knew her true feelings. "The gods are good. I'm free to heed my heart. Ser Loras, I will gladly wed your sweet sister. You will be my Queen and I will love you from this day until my last day." The Court began applaud the news of the newfound betrothal, Toria included. However, she smiled only for Sansa who woukd now be free of her brother's cruelty.

******

RAENA MARTELL looked into Robb's eyes as they stood in front of a Septon. "In the sight of the Seven, I hereby seal these two souls, binding them as one," The Septon tied a ribbon around their conjoined hands as the two smiled. "For eternity. Look upon one another and say the words." Raena turned her body to look at her soon-to-be husband with a soft smile.

"Father, Smith, Warrior, Mother, Maiden, Crone, Stranger," Raena's eyes formed with tears at the words he softly spoke to her as she repeated them to his ears. "I am his and he is mine, from this day until the end of my days." Raena grinned as Robb brought her into a gentle kiss. After they had pulled away, Robb laid his forehead against his wife's as she smiled. She wasn't Raena Martell any longer, she was Raena Stark and that wasn't going to change any time soon.

******

RHAEVEN GREYJOY crept slowly behind Osha as they snuck into Winterfell. "Osha! Rhaeven! What are you doing?" Bran whispered harshly as the two continued on. What they saw terrified them. Winterfell was burning and there was nothing they could do. Rhaeven's eyes filled with tears at the prospect of her home burning to the ground. Summer and Shaggydog seemed to have spotted something in the Godswood, so naturally the others followed them.

Maester Luwin was lying against the Weirwood Tree and Rickon ran towards the man with Rhaeven following behind him. Osha reached out to stop them to no avail. Maester Luwin reached out his hand to squeeze Rickon's shoulder. Rickon removed the man's hand from his bloody wound as they stared at it in shock.

"Tell us what medicine to get from your chambers." Bran told the elderly man earnestly.

"We'll make you better." Rickon pleaded with the old Maester.

"I feel just fine." Thr old man replied looking at the Stark boys.

The boys began to cry. "They burned it down. They burned everything." Bran told the man spitefully.

"Not everything." Luwin corrected the boy who looked at him tearfully. "Not you, but they may come back. You have to go. Put on your warmest clothes. Pack as much food as you can carry and go North."

"North's the wrong way." Osha told the old man. "Their mother and brother's South."

"We don't know where. There are too many enemies in the South." Luwin told them carefully. "Go to the Wall, to Jon. He'll look after you and let your mother know you're safe."

"I don't want to leave you." Bran whispered tearfully as he looked at the man as he took his hand.

"No more than I want to leave you." Rhaeven guided herself to sit beside Rickon and hold him in her arms. "I pulled you into the world, both of you. I've seen both your faces almost every day since and for that I consider myself very very lucky. Go now with Hodor." Rhaeven nodded at the man sadly. "Go on. I'll be right here." Rhaeven gently took Rickon's hand and pulled him to his feet as Hodor stood with Bran in his arms.

Rhaeven gave the little boy over to Hodor. "Go with Hodor." She turned to Osha and then to Luwin.

"Osha, Rhaeven." The two knelt down as he whispered to them. "You must protect them. You're the only ones who can." Osha and Rhaeven nodded Rhaeven more tearfully than the Wildling. "You may have to protect them against your own kinds."

"I got no great love for my own kind." Osha told him quietly as Rhaeven looked at her sadly. Luwin whimpered in pain and Rhaeven placed a hand near his wound.

"I'll get you milk of the poppy." Rhaeven told the man gently. "Tell me where to find it."

The old man shook his head. "I don't want milk of the poppy." He instead looked down at Osha's dagger. Rhaeven let out a small cry at the suggestion. Osha nodded solemnly as she looked behind her at the boys and Hodor. "Do it quickly." Rhaeven turned her head away at the sound of Osha's dagger unsheathing.

When the deed was done, Rhaeven wiped her tears away and stumbled towards the boys. They left Winterfell and began to tread North the direwolves in front of them as the smoke of Winterfell cascaded into the Northern air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.6K 26
Oberyns wife is bored of him. He does what he wants. Fucks who he wants. She just wants to be someones everything. Perhaps the capital will be differ...
310K 13.6K 77
Ara Targaryen would have been labeled a bastard if it wasnt for her twin brother Daeron. Eyes as green as the forest and hair dark like her mothers...
125K 4.1K 48
"When everything comes down, we will be the last ones standing." "You know what they say." "Valar morghulis." ...
282K 7.3K 46
-----------κ§β˜¦οΈŽκ§‚----------- "Here my journey truly begins, a journey that will be remembered for centuries" -----------κ§β˜¦οΈŽοΈŽκ§‚----------- Born a bastar...