Show You How To Love

By ratchetpentaholic

In this world, we get bracelets the day we are born. They count down until the time we meet out soul mate. Ki... More

Chapter 1-Butterflies
Chapter 2-Best Friend Talk
Chapter 3-Kevin
Chapter 4-Tension
A/N
Chapter 5-Dog Days
Chapter 6-Winning
A/N
Chapter 7-Three Years Later
Chapter 8-Drinking and Dancing
Chapter 9-The Morning After
Chapter 10-Reactions
Chapter 11-Nerves
Chapter 12-Smut
Chapter 13-Giggles
Chapter 14-Clubbing
Chapter 15-The Family
Chapter 16-Ketster
Chapter 17-Double Date
Chapter 18-Double Date Pt 2
Chapter 19-Mini-Golfing.
Chapter 21-Teenage Avi
Chapter 22-Home
Chapter 23-Scomiche
Chapter 24-Scott and Kirstie
Chapter 25-Dinner
Chapter 26-Telling
Chapter 27-The End
NOT A CHAPTER

Chapter 20-Kidnapping

830 30 3
By ratchetpentaholic

Kirstie POV
Today we have Pentatonix Rehearsal. I slip on some leggings and a crew neck sweatshirt that had the Beyonce album cover on it. I pull my hair into a ponytail, and slip on my glasses. I meet Avi in the car, and we drive off to the location of practice. When we get there, we hear someone, Mitch probably, scream.
"Run!" He yells. We attempt to make a break, but instead, I feel something hit me in the back of the head. I see Avi with tears in his eyes, screaming at someone behind me, and all things fade to black.
Avi POV
After seeing my girlfriend get hit in the back of the head with a brick, I snap into action. We gather Scömiché into a room and lock ourselves in. I grab my phone and text Kevin.
Call the police and sent them to the meeting place. Do not walk in.
I hear sirens, and a drill in the lock. A member of Afro Blue hits me in the head, and everything goes black.
Kevin POV
"Please don't hurt anyone!" I plead the officer.
"We'll try our best sir," the officer replies, and they walk in. I hear gunshots, and almost cry. I decide to say a little prayer.
'Hey! Please let them be alright,' I pray.
"Please."
Scott POV
Kirstie woke up, an was fine, until she saw Avi lying on the floor, a little amount of blood surrounding his head. She screamed. The officers yelled for a stretcher, and they pull Avi away. We walk out, and Kevin and Esther engulf us in hugs. Kirstie climbs in the back of the ambulance, and we follow behind in a car, hoping for the best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.1K 42
Avi has feelings for Kirstie, and when Matt breaks her heart will he confess? Does she have feelings for him too? Is it ment to be? Read and find out!
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
12.8K 426 18
Avi Kaplan and Kirstie Maldonado are total opposites of each other. They can't stand each other one bit. But what happens when they become roomates...
9.2K 391 20
Kirstin Maldonado had the perfect set of friends, family, and fans. And when he stepped into her life, things got even better. But a devastating loss...