Guidance. (COMPLETED)

By 2fuckingRaw

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 + 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟏𝟎

3.2K 154 48
By 2fuckingRaw

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

I heard the door slam making me turn my attention away from the tv. I watched as my sister Katalina & her boyfriend Clarence kissed each other sloppily and practically take they clothes off right in front of the door. I shook my head, they was so in the moment they ain't even realize I was right there.

"Uhh baby" Clarence locked eyes with me pulling away.

"What?" She smirked grabbing his wood through his jeans.

"Baby your sister" He pointed.

Katalina turned around noticing me causing her to gasp.

I smiled widely and waved. "Heyyy"

"Kya what you doing home? I thought you had work today?" She frowned.

"I did. I got off a hour ago" I shrugged.

"You couldn't clear your throat and let us know you were sitting there?" She ran her hand down her face.

"No" I shoved more Strawberry ice cream in my mouth.

"You remember Clarence? Can you go upstairs in your room I wanna cook him dinner" She smiled.

"All these restaurants in Miami why you always bringing him here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Please" She pleaded.

"But I'm watching Heathers" I frowned.

"Then pause it" She spat. I rolled my eyes standing up.

"Yo you homeless? Why can't y'all go to his house" I mugged him.

"I never been over his house" She shrugged.

"And y'all been together for a year? That's a lil skeptical" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why don't you ever invite me over Clarence?" She eyed him.

"Why you even entertaining her? Stay inna child place lil girl" He mugged me.

"I'm staying down here" I waved them off.

The sound of the front door opening made me glance at the front door. I watched Kora come in with two black eyes and I even noticed a blood clot in her eye.

"Wow" I just stared.

"Kora!?" Katalina ran over to her.

"I'm so sorry" She cried.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"It was good the first two days. He was so nice. He took me out to eat but tonight when we were having dinner he asked me to move in with him and I told him it wasn't a good idea and he just got so mad. Telling him no just really made him so upset"
She blew her nose in a tissue.

"I'm so sorry Kora, but you moving in with him was to keep you safe from him and he doesn't know that." Katalina sighed.

"He was just got so mad. I was so scared" Katalina pulled Kora into a hug as she cried in her chest. I just stood there unfazed eating the food that was supposed to be cooked for Clarence but he left after Kora needed Katalina for comfort. If I was her I would've told Kora ass to kick rocks. Why waste my time to confront you when you just gon go back to him?

"Oh boo fucking hoo. You crying but you gon go right back to him" I rolled my eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Kya please" Katalina sighed.

"I'm so sick of you. Nobody wants you here why you think we left you in Chicago?!" She screamed.

Ion know what came over me but I instantly grabbed Katalina's wine and threw it on Kora. She gasped and I charged at her tackling her on the round and began sending multiple blows to her already damaged face.

"Bitch! Don't ever make it seem like I need you! Look in the mirror" I grabbed a handful of her hair & slammed her head to the ground.

"KYA STOP IT!" Katalina pulled me off and I stood up wiping the tear that was about to fall. I would never let them see me cry again.

"I hope that nigga beat you to death" I watched her wince in pain on the ground.

I grabbed my keys off the counter and ran out the house. I wasn't coming back I didn't need them.

I sped over to Drew house. Why? I don't know, but I was starting to realize pushing him away was a dumbass mistake.

I stumbled outta my car walking up to Drew house. I couldn't even get myself to smoke I was hurting too bad. I was crying so hard my vision was blurry. I wiped my face and began banging on the door until someone answered.

"Who the hell is that banging on my door at 1 in the morning?" Drew's mom swung the door open. Her face softened before she sighed motioning for me to come in.

"Drew someone's here to see you" She yelled.

I mouthed thank you to her and she just nodded slowly. I looked
towards the steps as I heard the loud footsteps grow closer. My lil heart definitely smiled when I saw him come down, sleep written all over his face.

"Kya? Watchu doing here?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I'm so sorry everything is so fucked up I need you Drew you the only one that seems to care and I pushed you away. I regret everything I'll tell you everything right now please I just need to know you'll be there for me" I sobbed.

"She can't stay here Drew. Y'all gon have to talk outside" His mom shrugged.

I should fight this bitch too.

"I'll sleep in the car with her then" He grabbed my wrist.

"I hope everything turn out okay" She softly smiled at me before going upstairs.

Fake ass sympathy.

"You don't gotta open up. I realized I should've never been tryna force you to do that in the first place. When you ready I'll be here" He rubbed my back in a soothing manner.

"No. I want to" I pulled away staring at him.

"Ion want you to think imma leave just cuz you not comfortable with talking" He sighed and I nodded.

"I'm just so tired" I hugged him tighter and cried on his shoulder.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"So where you gon go? They the only family you got left" He stared at me.

"They not my family. We just share the same blood" I spat.

"I think you should go to therapy" He blurted.

I looked up from my strawberry pancakes giving him a mean mug. "Can you stop mentioning that name?" I spat.

"I'm just sayin my ma ain't gon let you stay over she be tripping" He kissed his teeth.

"I'll sleep in my car" I shrugged.

"I ain't finna be kissing you when you smell like ass" He scrunched his face up.

"Stop" I laughed.

"You gotta go back you got no other choice" He shrugged.

"Can I just sneak in after yo muva go to sleep?" I whined.

"Yea but watchu gon do when she not asleep?"

"School & work. We in Miami who gon hurt me?" I cocked my head to the side.

"Bet" He smirked.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Kya?" I heard. I turned around looking at Drew who was now sitting up. I prolly woke him up, oops.

"I ain't mean to wake you" I sighed.

"Why you still up? We got school tomorrow girl" He stood up walking over to me.

"I can't sleep" I shrugged.

"What's on yo mind?" He pulled me into his lap.

"Everything, and this blunt not helping" I frowned.

"Ion know why you smoke that shit" He kissed his teeth.

"You a athlete. Me and you not the same" I rolled my eyes.

"Do that shit really ease your problems?" He stared at me.

"I gotta be dead for my problems to go away" I laughed making him mug me.

"There's other ways to ease yo problems without you being dead but you ain't ready for that conversation" He snatched the blunt taking a long inhale.

"Fuck is you doin? Basketball season ain't over" I snatched it back.

"Stop smoking this shit. Yo pinks lips starting to get black" He smirked and I busted out laughing.

"Fuck you" I pushed him and he laughed.

"Why you choose to help me again Drew? I treated you like shit" I mumbled.

"You still do the fuck?"

"That's beside the point" I rolled my eyes.

"Cuz I love you. You used to people leaving you and I ain't gon do that. I ain't going nowhere" He shrugged.

"I believe you" I leaned on his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 22.7K 40
𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦..
2.4M 113K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
5.4K 304 35
" 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 " " 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 "
1.4K 58 16
Baby just read 🩷 Comment your thoughts 🩷 Follow if you want to 🩷 Like if you like it 🩷 Love you all 🩷 Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...