𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞. eren jaeger

Από _xingqiiuu

"𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲?" . who knew that accidentally losing his daughter in a sm... Περισσότερα

𝙘𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙖𝙠𝙚.
heads up!
o.
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii | r18
a/n
xxiii
xxiv
xxv
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvi | r18
ø.
𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧.

xvii

12.4K 686 1.8K
Από _xingqiiuu

YELENA STOOD UP FROM her small couch as she sighed for god knows how many now. she couldn't wrap her mind around the thought of the implementation of zeke's plan as gore as it could come out to be.

making her way towards the small cabinet she had inside her room, her fingers grazed the picture of her and her mother as a sad smile crept up her features. the house would've been much more livelier if yelena's mom was there as she could go on and on about whatever new recipe she had learned about despite growing older. she'd always say that learning takes place everyday. she held the small picture frame as a lone tear escaped her eyes as she missed her warmth. it was sad. it was lonely.

"yel, come help me with this new recipe i'm planning to make for lunch," the 52-year-old blonde woman asked of her daughter who was typing away on her laptop in the living room of their home.

yelena only hummed in response as she still haven't gotten up from the couch, her eyes still fixated on her laptop screen as she wished to finish this article by today, the most.

"yel, come here right now."

the said girl clicked her tongue as she sighed right after, deciding to walk into the kitchen since it's been the second time now that her mother's called her.

"what, mom?" she asked, trying to supress the rising anger in her tone of voice.

her mom only looked at her and rested a hand on her hips. "yel, i swear this will be delicious," she told her daughter who only smiled a few seconds later.

"alright, what can i help?"

"ooh, start dicing the onions and the 4 cloves of garlic i've prepared."

and with that, yelena and her mother spent a good time, bonding with each other and cooking the new recipe together. yelena's mother even accompanied her when she was busy on the article she needed to submit as soon as possible, offering her anything like tea or hot choco; chocolates or biscuits.

that day was well spent.

.

"mother!" yelena exclaimed in horror as she witnessed her mother collapse onto the floor of their home when she had greeted her daughter and welcomed her from work.

the blonde woman ran to her and called for help.

ring. ring. ring.

ring. ring. ring.

"fucking answer," yelena hissed through the phone all the while gripping it tightly as her other hand held her unconscious mother.

"yes? good evening," the lady from the other end of the line answered.

she informed the lady about her mom's condition and their whereabouts as help was immediately sent their way.

"mom, just- just hang in there," she whispered to her mother as sobs were attempting to escape from her mouth.

.

"ms. yelena," the attending doctor, dr. vailoces, called out to her worried form, "she has hypertension and as we've checked, it has been worsening. has she not been taking her medications?"

"sh-she took all of them," was all yelena's reply before continuing, "w-what is going on? you should be attending to her!"

dr. vailoces attempted to calm the blonde woman in front of her whose eyes held pure worry and anger, but to no use as yelena wasn't even close to calm. she was worried sick of what could've happened since her mother's condition wouldn't have worsened if she had taken all her medications, right?

"we are attending to her with all we can, ma'am. and to do that, we would want to transfer her to the icu for intesive care since she has had an attack," the raven-haired doctor explained.

yelena only collected her thoughts as she hasn't answered yet, weighing both ends carefully. if she were to refuse to take her mother to the icu due to financial problems, then that would mean that her mother's life would be a 50/50. and if the contrary, there'd be a greater possibility of keeping her mother alive. the only thing i need to secure is money for all the expenses, she thought.

"how much would it be per day, doc?" she curiously asked dr. vailoces as a small sad smile appeared on the doctor's features.

"it would be 15,000 a day, ma'am," was all her reply as she excused herself to allow the blonde woman to think through all her choices.

yelena looked through the small glass on the doors as she saw her mother's chest rise and fall in a breathing manner. she had tubes and all necessary equipment needed for the time being. "i- we'll get through all this, mother."

gripping the object near to her heart as she now had permitted herself to cry, her mind was set on one goal ー to finish and do exactly what the blonde male has planned; and get her mother the needed care and medicine she needs for her to at least better her current condition.

"i'll do whatever it takes to keep you alive, mom."

-

"eh?" she asked in disbelief, "he said what?!"

you only laughed at her reaction. "what's wrong with it?"

hange gasped at your question. "what the fuck, y/n?! it could've been better like maybe a 4-sentence speech about his feelings or what," she expressed, getting worked up about how eren had confessed to you. honestly, i expected so much from you, eren, since you've been preparing for this moment to come for about two months, the brunette thought to herself.

you only furrowed your brows at what she said, confused as to why hange said that. "it's not like i prefer fancy stuff or shit, bb. it was simple yet i was able to appreciate it, so what you talking about?" you told her, matter-of-factly. despite the german's confession being short and simple, you were able to comprehend its message ー the meaning and value ー of his words as it rolled off from his tongue.

however, on the other end of the call, hange only facepalmed. she was the only one who knew about how long it took eren to prepare for this; and it being two months of prepping, she expected it would be something more. she soon sighed, realising that it wouldn't be of sense if she kept fussing about how jaeger confessed since you wouldn't understand, as of now. "but, to be totally honest, the hothead was smooth though," she commented, earning a chuckle from h/c-haired woman she was talking to on the phone, "you were just that dumb and that blind to notice," she added.

"i swear to god, hange. if you say that again, i'm going to murder you in your sleep," you threatened her in a jokingly manner, subconsciously glaring at the window you were now staring at to support your claim, as a force of habit. "then you would regre-"

the brunette erupted into a fit of laughter as she soon ended the call, without even bidding you goodbye. you looked at your blank black phone screen, disbelief written all over your face. she ended the call without letting me finish. you sighed and placed your phone down on the table, turning back to look over at eren and kiana who were sitting comfortably on the couch while the little girl was talking about something and her father listening intently to her. this made you smile at the sight as your heart fluttered from within; mixed emotions bursting from all over.

eren had caught sight of you staring as he warmly smiled at you, certain that your e/c hues were fixated on him. "can we stay the night?" he kindly asked you as kiana's eyes beamed with excitement. "please mommy~" she pleaded you with her best puppy eyes.

"what?" you asked, voice barely above a whisper as you stood there in the middle of the kitchen. you halted in your tracks as eren's words resonated throughout the whole apartment, making your mind go blank.

the german chuckled, "why are you even looking at me like that?" he asked your figure who was really blushing ー out of nowhere. "it's not like we're sleeping on the same bed, y/n. chill," he assured you, hoping that you'd actually loosen up a bit. ever since the confession and your short phone call with hange, you've been acting like this ー unusually quiet and easily flustered.

it was now silen-

"i mean, we can sleep together if you want," he added, tainting your cheeks with a second coating of reddish pink, making it quite obvious for the german to see as he only laughed at your more flustered form; deciding to tease you even more. "it's not like we're allowing kiana to finally have a sibling tonight," he added, his voice laced with teasing as a smirk was plastered on his face.

your eyes only widened at what he had said, feeling your insides starting to malfunction one by one. the only thing that you could hear was your loud heartbeat as repeated thumps ringed in your ears that now felt hot along with your face.

"i'm going to have a sibling, daddy?!" kiana asked, cutting the awkward atmosphere ー well, making it two times more awkward now as her eyes shifted from yours to her father's who only chuckled at her excited form.

"n-no, t-that's n-"you were cut off by eren himself.

"yeah," the german immediately agreed, making your jaw slightly drop as you decided to turn on your heel and head for your bathroom instead to actually calm yourself down, privately.

eren had noticed this and chuckled soflty to himself, hearing small repeated 'calm down, you bitch' mutters from you as your hands curled up into fists and your slightly heavy yet fast footsteps making their way towards your bathroom. "where are you going, y/n? what time do you want to do it?" he asked you, a teasing smile crept up his lips.

you were now worried ー a part of you that was. eren had spoken about such an r18 topic in front of his daughter. however, when you glanced over your shoulder towards the direction of the little girl, you only saw her jamming to whatever song she was listening to; earphones plugged.

"i swear to god, eren. stop that," you scolded him, mentally cheering for not stuttering a single syllable of any of your words, "it's not like i'm going to agree being your girlfriend."

"hm, my wife then?"

°°°

yas i was able to connect to a wifi connection hehe
thank you everyone for 1.17k reads ❤️🤧
wabyuu

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

35K 1.1K 51
ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛɪᴛᴀɴ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛᴏɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ /ꞮɴˈᴛƐɴꜱꞮᴛɪ/ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴜɴ 1. ᴛʜᴇ Qᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ. "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ɢʀᴇᴡ ɪɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱɪᴛʏ" ...
1.9K 104 10
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒕...
12.5K 440 20
❝The only beloved thing is something I lost only to fall down into nowhere.❞ Mikasa Ackerman is a young woman who moves on with her daily life. One n...
84.2K 4.1K 13
eren jaeger forces his blonde headed friend, armin arlert to pretend to be his boyfriend only to make his crush, levi ackerman jealous but is the re...