Twin Omega

By JayOryana

in a world where comunity divide based on their second gender what Will happen when a pair of twins born and... More

author's note
teaser
0
0.1
the light
the gang leader
beam
the sun
the moon
family
Pureblood vs dominant
suppressant
new hazer
breed
confusing pedigree
hopeless
the other twins
New acquaintance
cast
new boy in charge
OFFICIAL FIRST DAY
have we ever met before?
destiny
hello, do i know you
the twins
the twins pt 2
not an update
omega
you are kidding me
cute gangster
brother
brother pt 2
secret revealed
finding
after the final match
the savior

the V

1.2K 64 9
By JayOryana

forth pov

i blink and see my ceiling

i dont remember how i fall asleep or how i can be in my bed. must be Lam, he is the only one who have my key

i keep work after hour to distract my brain

i already ask lam and his team, even i contacted Lisa and beg her to help me.

but none of them give me the result im hoping for.

my angel, all i know his name is Beam Baramee, but i know its fake, all information about him to enter this country is fake. but it was made very much alike to the real one, no one will know its all fake document if not for Lam's eagle eye.

so even i know he is suspicious person, i dont know what to do with him

i can blackmail him with his illegal status, i have his contact too, but im not sure he will take me seriously, or even willing to comunicate with me. 

he is such mysterious person.

his document was made as if he was born here, move to other country and just back here again to continue his study. while in fact there was no record of his birth, none, all over the world. maybe he really is an angel who come from heaven, thats why his birth was not recorded. i facepalm myself, that is bullshit forth. angel is not real, its just a hyperbole.

rrrrrrrrtttttt rrrrrttttttrrrrrrttttrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttt

i look for my phone in nightstand but its not there

so i have to sit and rumage my bed to find it, turns out it is inside my suit pocket, which lay on top of my drawer. how it can be there, i dont know, maybe im sleepwalking again. 

i used to sleepwalking since kids, and its mostly happen when i have too much in mind.

lately its not only too much, but my brain feels almost melt.

tttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt ttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttt

sigh,,,

its keep ringing, so i guess its important

Tul calling

hmm?

Tul?

its rare for this guy to make a phone call. he is the same as Lam. talk less do more.

"sup?"

"i got info about people who stole your project"

"which project? i have many project and many of my competitor keep trying to steal it"

"that S project"

"owh... so you heard about it?"

"who do you think i am? i may not the member of real mafia gang like you. but i wont let anyone mess with my factory"

"i know buddy. so hows your mom?"

 "they should be grateful that my mom is not here at the moment, and my employee too scared even to imagine how she will react, so they do anythig possible to track thse thief down. we got the traitor, its your time to work. i dont have tiime to interogate them. we have to make new smaples and make sure the formula are allright. if they mess up the formula, im gonna make them die very painfully. so make sure you dont kill any of them"

"okay. im gonna be there in an hour"

see... those thief dont know who they mess up with.

its easier to face a mafia family like me, than people on the shadow like the owner of that pharmautical company. they have eyes and ears anywhere. nothing escape them, especialy people who they deemed as traitor. they will hunt you down even assasinate all your bloodline. thats why my father always said, never make them angry.

i dont know how my father can be friend wih them, but in university i get close with my gang of friend, that turn out one of them is the son of that company's owner.

no one know who the real owner is, or who are their family member. only the ceo and director who always come to any gathering, and they all very stiff person. seriously, they cant take a joke.

but their work is very effective, so even people kinda uncomfortable with their stiffnes, many big companies propose to work together. and because they take secrecy very seriously, most of our product are made by them.

Lam pov

my boss slash bestfriend really gonna be the dead of me.

im his co-ceo, not his driver and butler.

if only i can just kidnaped that mysterious boy and bring him to forth, maybe my work wont be this hard.

i finally can see clearly that boy's face.

yeah he is like an angel, no doubt why forth is so whipped. but why he can be head over heels to a boy that he cant even remember the face for 5 years, dont say because the sex was too good. he cant even remember if they really fucked or not.

i have this feeling that this boy is not just ordinary pretty guy. i was work so hard to get information about him but all i can get is fake id, fake passport, fake family, everything are fake except his study reports. im quite impressed, he not only have the face but also brain, and from what i can dig in his school hystory he also good at sport, so he have the body too.

he will be perfect mate for forth despite his mystery.

i am the best hacker in this country. not bluffing, but that the reality. i wont be forth's right hand man if im not the best. the problem is i cant crack the codes that protect original pesonal data of that boy. but even with those fake personal data, all i can dig is he use it since 10 years ago. he is like just pop up from nowhere, is t posible that he is actually somone's important's son that get kidnaped when he was baby, and someone who found him dont want to give him back to his family and make him as their own son? but the family registration is also fake. the real owner of that registration id was dead more than 20 years ago. i know that because the one they use was one of Jamornhum's relative, they were murdered when forth's parents still in their way to become the strongest family, they dont care to report the death of those family because they were insignificant people, and no one gonna look for them when they dissapear. cold blood, i know, but its whether they die or we die. forth dont know about this family matter because his father told me not to mention anything from 20 years ago, forth and his sibling have nothing to do with those dark past, his father already make sure none of it will affect his sons. my father is his right hand man, and he always told me since i was little that forth's father is a good man and we are in right path to serve their family. 

forth never treat me like a subordinat, moreover sevant or lackies, he is my friend since we were in a crib. so that one night when he went to his personal mission without tell me i really felt hurt, but my dad told me, it was his father's way to test them, whether they ready to hold a responsibility as their family heir or not. i dont know why they choose forth for that position, maybe they see that forth is the one who have that ability or what, but sometime I hate forth's father for making him bear heavy burdens from a young age...

he have the biggest responsibility out of the 4 sons of jamornhum.

thats why i want to help him lessen the burden. but i will never say it out loud. there is a reason why the call me ice king.

rrrttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttt

my phone....

where is it?

i remember put it beside my laptop, why there is nowhere to be seen now..

ahh..there you are

forth's habbit seems rubbing on me too

i always forget where i put my phone nowadays. maybe i should put tracker on it now.

"yeah, what is it hoonie?"

"are you sure?"

"ok, thanks. good work boy"

so...thats why.

no wonder i cant crack it

agust d is the best after all. good thing my brother is study hard as his aprentice.

no one pov

Wai just finish his lunch and walk back to his class when he see a figure sleeping in a bench under the tree near his faculty building. out of curiosity he walk closer and see its his new classmate, the feisty kitten, kit. 

he cant smell any scent of this boy, but he is sure that kit is not ordinary beta like he said. something doesnt sit well in these new students behaviour but Wai cant pinpoint what is it. he like the trio, they make his day more colorfull an he feel he finally have a real friend whenever he is with them.

he always curious about his origin since he start junior high school. his foster parents never tell him anything because they also dont know much about him. all they know is that Wai not ordinary beta even all the test result just show M-B, which means his first gender is Male and the secondary is Beta. if he dont say so, people will put him in Alpha's place. many people envy to alphas, they want to have the privilege like the alphas, but he never interested in anything about alpha. he have all alpha characteristic except the pheromones. he can feel it, but cant control it like those alphas. he never make trouble and make sure he doesnt stand out in any kind of situation. he dont want to make anyone dissapointed if they put high hopes on him but he cant meet their expectation because he just beta.

but since this new semester start, and this trio comes, they make him see new light in his life.

phana is the only alpha of their gang, but all three of them have the same vibe, so even beam and kit are not alpha, people think twice before start anything with them. and they are so different from the alpha-and-lackeys-gang in their university. this trio seems more like brothers tha just a gang of friend. and its weird at first sight, because anyone who befriend with alpha in there are more likely became their servant or lackeys for those alphas as an exchange for their help. Wai never befriend with anyone, just casual acquintance, classmate, schoolmate, club mates, and co-workers, those kind of friend. but with these three make him want to know them more and become their friend.

many other people have the same thinking as wai, but most of them are hesitant to try to be close with them. they sure are good looking, girls and boys keep ogling them since the first day they come to this uni, and they are friendly, always smile when someone greet them, or nod for phana, his smile is so rare, like just preserved for his very close friend. but something about them give this you-can-see-but-no-touch vibe. even some students start make a fansite for them but none of them show their fanboying/fangirling  act. they take the gang's pict secretly and upload it in their fansite and make sure no one gossiping or spreading bad rumor about them. 

maybe it seems silly for some people, but in reality, there was many attempt from people who dont like them stealing the spotlight to spread bad rumors about these newcomer. 

Wai tap on kit's shoulder

he is sleeping while sit on the bench with his hand on the table and half of his face covered by his book. it sure will make his body sore later.

"kit, oy, wake up" Wai tap his shoulder again while calling him because the boy sleep so soundly like a cat. he keep doing that for some time until Kit finally frown his eyebrow and move his body.

"finally you awake" Wai smile when kit stare at him confusely

"what are you doing?" kit ask wai

"wake you up. its almost time for afternoon class"

"shit, i havent study for that class" kit hurry to tidying up his scatered books

"oy, relax,,, we dont have any quiz"

"maybe for you. but i cant let those two mock me if i cant answer the professors question" kit now reading his book for next class after put all the other thing inside his bag.

"really? i never see them mock you"

"because you only meet us in study time. i live with phana and always hang out with beam and arthit, and now arthit's gang also join us. i cant let any of them step on me"

"whoaa.... easy kit. they wont be that cruel"

"yeah, they wont say anything in my face but i know it will burdened them to help me with my study" kit say almost whispering but Wai caught it because he is fully interested in their friendship.

"you really need to relax a little. i dont think they feel burdened by you. so far you doing good in class. you even get better score than me in all quizes"

"its because you dont use your brain better, ai wai"

"yeah, maybe. but i trully have learned as hard as i can, but thats all i can do. i dont know what else i should do to make myself better"

"why dont you study together with your friends? we always do that so we can help each other"

"maybe you dont realize it, but i dont have friend"

kit tilt his head while looking at wai for a moment

"but you are quite populer, arent you? how come you dont have friend?"

wai just smile bitterly at that comment.

yeah he is quite popular because he is the captain of swimming club. but that's it, nothing special about being popular. he just do it because he like swimming. the water give him sense of calm and security, and help him clear his mind.

"all i have is acquintance, no one really take me as friend. im really envy you and your friends"

kit surprised to see Wai turn blue all of sudden. its true that he never realize his surounding because phana and beam is all he need for his life to function. when he think it through, Wai is remind him of his own self when he was small, before he meet phana and beam. he also never have friend. beam is the one aproach him, and phana tag along. even he life with arthit too but he is not really friend with arthit. he is too wild for his taste.

"wanna be my friend?" kit ask wai who look down to his shoes

"what?" Wai ask surprised

"do you wanna be my friend? i need new friend now because my two old friends are too busy and dont have time for me" kit say while extending his hand

"i would love that" Wai smile and shake Kit's hand.

a/n

hello guys

how are you today?

im not too good but somehow i managed to write down this chapter and publish it.

sorry for the typos and messy grammar

thank you for reading my story and patiently waiting for updates

september 10, 2020

in a gloomy dusk and mixed emotion, i write to keep my sanity intact......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 23.5K 34
A love story between two guys in an omegaverse world based on the sotus series. (I seriously do not know what to write else lol) #674 in fanfiction (...
185K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
308K 13.3K 29
Time flies sure fast. The then Engineering Moon is now a father. Yes, Forth, the successful engineer is now a father of a three years old daughter. H...
254K 10.4K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...