ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴇss ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜ...

By Shoujo_Site

[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31 | END
EPILOUGE

28

21.9K 859 55
By Shoujo_Site

THIRD POV

"Viola, Stop!" Licht immediately appeared before Viola who is the current Holy One that is controlling the Imperial Knights without any mercy.

". . . Shut up, Licht. Go back to the Univers girl." she exclaimed coldly while looking at his emerald eyes that is the same as hers.

". . . Why are you always like this?"

"Because I'm your first magic user." she exclaimed without a care and immediately kill the knights who was controlled before.

"You never changed. . . from the day I met you." Licht exclaimed disappointingly while looking at her as his eyebrow twitch. "Viola, stop this at once." he demanded but Viola couldn't care less.

". . . VIOLA LUCRE'ZECHA!" he shouted her full name angrily making her flinch slightly.

She turned her head towards him. "Shut up, Licht!"

"You are going to kill them all! Do you want that!? What would Viola think if you keep killing people using her body! And you're already dead! Please stop this!"

". . . This, that, you, me, her! Why are you so bashful!? Do you know what I felt since you became my magic guardian after what you've done to me when you're still human!?"

Licht's eyes widened in surprise at the mention of his former self.

In the past, 1000 years ago, Viola never said anything about him but it's clear that she hates him even though he didn't know the reason even after the new Viola was born.

". . . What did I-"

"You betray me." she exclaimed, didn't bother to look at him as she gaze downwards, at the humans.

Licht's eyes went wide.

"W-wha- I-!"

". . . You were my brother."

Once again, the emerald eyes that belongs to Licht widened as if he heard the most absurd thing.

Tears starts to stream down on Viola's eyes as she grit her teeth angrily.

When her emerald eyes met Licht's emerald eyes, Licht eyes widened in realisation as if that one look bring many memories inside his head.

"Ah. . ."

As if the God himself listened to their conversation, God granted Licht his original memories when he was a human.

A small house.

Family of four.

A father, mother, son, and daughter.

Licht never forget the day he sacrificed his own sister into the temple to be the Holy One.

It was originally him that was chosen for the first time.

But Licht didn't want that and saw her sister as the perfect replacement for him.

He's the worst human being.

And what made him a blessed spirit for her sister?

What was his desperate wish to made him like that? To be granted the God's mercy?

The answer was simple.

". . ."

In that moment, in their eyes, the world seems to stop.

The red sky and bloody ground that accompanied them vanished.

He was back at the place where he usually meet Viola Univers and Viola Lucre'zecha.

When he lift his head, he was greeted by the very same violet eyes and violet hair that he was too familiar with.

From there, came the most hysterical crying, the screaming sobs filled the blank void around them.

To be so close to such pain changes a person, even just temporarily. His own pains come a little closer to the surface; his empathy is triggered.

If he choose to walk away, he will feel the guilt to the point he wants to disappear.

Viola look at him with a sad expression, seeing her once was brother who sacrificed her, crying like that infront of her.

Licht's knees immedialty touch the ground along with his forehead.

". . . I'm sorry. . ."

Ah,

It was to apologise to her.

It was his wish before he died.

". . . I'm. . .  sorry. . ." he continued to apologise while looking on the ground.

"Ah. . . I'm the worst brother to exist. Sacrificing my own sister and ask for her forgiveness for what I did like it's nothing."

Now that he think about it again, his days with his sister are precious. He spoiled her, he cares for her, and he's always there to comfort her until a single message from the temple ruined it all.

Making him filled with guilt, and as a result, sacrificing his own sister to replace him just like that.

". . . I'm. . . sorry."

He wondered if he's worth the forgiveness.

Viola gaze downward towards his brother as she squat down slowly to him that is kneeling before her.

". . . I'm sorry. . ."

He once again, apologise.

Viola closed her eyes as she slowly embrace her brother.

In the end, Viola Lucre'zecha couldn't bring herself to hate her brother, Licht Lucre'zecha.

". . . I'm sorry."

In that moment, everything vanished in thin air.

Viola notice that she was now, embracing the air as Viola Univers. Her own person.

Licht finally apologised to her former self like he wished.

". . . Good night, Licht."

-

Viola slowly open her eyes, regaining her consciousness as her eyes went wide the moment she was greeted by a red sky that was once a dark blue filled with stars.

She raise her hand as if she could reach the sky.

Tears starts to form on her eyes. ". . . Brother. . ." she exclaimed her first brother she ever had.

Ground that once was filled with flowers, only to be filled with blood and corpses.

She clench her fist as she turned her head towards Valerian. "Brother Val!" she raise her voice that is audible for him to hear.

He immediately snapped his head towards Viola who is still in the air.

"Brother, please control me with your magic!"

"What are you-"

"Just do it!"

-

Aaron grit his teeth angrily while looking at Glenn and Caden.

He release his magic once again to attack them, only to be blocked by Astor who suddenly comes into the scene.

Glenn's eyes widened in realisation. "You're-!"

"Your Highness, please go to the hall. I will fight with here with Sir Albrecht." Astor exclaimed politely while focusing his gaze on Aaron as he prepare his sword.

Glenn form a wide grin. "Thanks. Don't die you two!"

Caden snort. "I won't die. And that's my lines, dumbass."

At the same time, Astor and Caden immediately charged at Aaron to clear path for Glenn and it did work because Aaron only has one arm and not as strong as before.

"You brats!!!"

Caden regain his composure as he turned his head towards Astor.

"Distract him. I'll go for his head." he exclaimed as Astor's eyes went wide. By that, Caden sighed deeply as he sends electricity into his sword.

"Sorry old man, also, thank you for helping mom by bringing me into this world before you killed her." Caden exclaimed with a slight painful expression while looking at his pathetic father.

". . . Ha. . . you're pathetic excuse for a son."

". . . You too, as a father."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 17
Now that I think about it the name Lydia reminds me of something. Maybe from a movie or a book I have read before. I think my full name is Angeline L...
90K 3.1K 34
Aurelia Giliam is her name now, what her original was she can't remember. Her past life comes back to her in a painful headache. She somehow got into...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
223K 6.7K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...