Persona 3 Portable

By nurmeno

Her parents died in a mysterious car crash, leaving her all alone. Years pass by and she returns back to her... More

EDITED CHAPTERS
1 (The Dark Hour)
2 (First Day)
3 (Velvet Room)
4 (The Awakening)
5 ( S.E.E.S.)
6 (Tartarus)
επτά (7)
8 (Swimming Team)
9 (Theodore's Request 1)
10 (The Guy Wearing A Beanie)
11 (The Ghost Girl)
13 ( The Love Hotel)
14 (Not Me!)
15 ( Part of the Truth)
16 (Yakushima)
17 (Surviving Tape)
18 (The Mysterious Figure)
19 (Akihiko, the Flirt?)
20 (Aigis)
21 (Mechanical Maiden)
22 (Shinjiro)
23 ( Heartbeat)
24 (Protector)
25 (Smile)
26 (Ken)
27 (Akihiko's Belt ;) )
27.2 (Akihiko's Belt 2)
28 (No One Can Help Me)
29 (Shinjiro Is Finally In)
30 (Sunflower)
31 (Heartbreak)
author's note 1
32 (Summer Festival)
33 (Pencil)
34 (Breaking and Confused)
35 (Reaper)
36 (Chidori)
37 (The Night Club)
38 (Lunch Box)
[ON HOLD]
39 (Food Party)
40 (You Spent a Long Night)
41 (October 4th)
42 (Don't Cry)
43 (Resolution)

12 (Minako's Photos)

1.7K 37 4
By nurmeno

I sense someone's presence in my room

"You've prevailed yet again. Do you remember what I said before? About everything coming to an end? Well, I recalled something else. I'm fairly sure that the end is inevitable" The mysterious boy appear and sit at the edge of my bed after our victory saving Fuuka.

"But, it's funny.It doesn't seem so certain, considering the vast potential within you.

As a matter of fact, your power seems to have changed quite a bit" More funny how I have grown attach to this boy.

"Hey, if you don't mind, can I be your friend? I'm very curious about you... Is that okay?" I nod my head

"Aren't we friends already?" I give him a warm smile.

"You're right. I didn't really need to bring it up, did I? After all, I've been with you from the beginning" I ask him for his name.

"My name is... Pharos.

You may call me that if you wish" he chuckles and disappears again.

---

During class, I remember Akihiko saying he's bored on Mondays and Fridays so I decided to meet with him after school.

Near the club rooms, I see Akihiko standing there. He looks like he's waiting for someone.

"Hey Senpai! Looking for someone?" I sneak at his back and surprise him, but unfortunately he's not surprised at all.

"Good try, Minako" he chuckles. "I was waiting for you, actually. Want to stop by at Hagakure?" It seems like the girls are glaring at me. But I give them a bitchy look and walks out of the school with him.

Iwatodai Strip Mall, Hagakure Ramen

"One Special please oh and extra Ramen!" When we take a seat in front if the counter I quickly order without thinking. My stomach is growling for food.

"Eh, Minako? You sure you can eat that lot?" Akihiko looks at me in surprise "Yeah! Think you can beat me?" I challenge him "Tch, make that two" he smirks.

"Senpai, I'll treat you today for throwing the mouse away the other day" I thank him.

"Don't worry, no big deal. But hey did you heard? The guard had been fired because the management said he went nut after the incident. The next morning he was like "I saw a girl and a boy hugging each other under your desk and after I flash the light, they vanish!" to Ms. Toriumi" he chuckles

When our orders arrive, I smell the food and break my chopstick into two "Itadakimasu!"

Akihiko looks at me with Ramen in his mouth, not believing how fast I eat and how much I eat.

When I finally manage to finish my bowl, I lick my lips and rub my full tummy. Akihiko is still not done but after a while, he manage to finish it.

"Minako, you are hurting yourself if you eat that much! Your health us important!" Akihiko scolded me

"Sheesh Senpai stop treating me like a kid" I pout and order some dessert to kill of the spicy taste on my taste bud.

"I'm not treating you like a kid! Your live is on line if you are not healthy. I won't be there to support you always you know" he chuckles and continue glaring at him.

"Just eat how many you want, but slow down to chew your food or you might throw up. Say how about a light jog to help our stomach after this?" He laughs and we make our way to the dorm with a light jog.

---

Lunch, in Akihiko's classroom.

All of the boys are checking out on something in front of the class. They are buzzing and cheering loudly while one of them are distributing a photo to all of them.

Akihiko is at the back of the class, taking a light nap after a productive night training at Tartarus.

One of them approach him. "Hey Captain, you there?" Akihiko continue to pretend to sleep. "Minako is from your dorm right?" Hearing her name, his eyes shoot open and he stares at him "Yeah, what do you want with her?"

"That attract your attention. Say we all know you have a fan club, but she has her own too now!" The guy takes out a photo and give it a quick kiss " Minako-chan you are so cute!"

Akihiko snatch the photo on his hands and take a look at it. In the picture, is no other than the girl with crimson eyes and pale skin, Minako. He then notice what she's wearing, her swimming suit. The thought of her makes him blush.

"Say captain? You want to join? Daikokun has tons of her pictures inf-" before he can finish, Akihiko push him roughly, making him fell and knock his head on the table.

He walks in front if the loud crowd and look at the pictures. They have dozens of her picture on the table. "Sanada, only 300 Yen for a pic!" His classmate tells him.

A photo of her in her PE clothes. A photo of her doing library work. A photo of her swimming. A photo of her... changing?! And a photo of her with ...Junpei.

He takes all of the pictures from the desk and stand on the desk "Any of you I find that still has her pictures, I dare you I say, I'm going to find and beat the hella crap of you! Better you put it on this desk, NOW!" There was a minute of silence and the only thing they can hear is the scared footsteps of the people returning back the picture of hers.

After almost everyone returns the photo back, Akihiko takes them and walks out of the class, leaving the girls whispering to each other and the boys blaming each other.

---

"Hey Minako, mind if I talk to you a little bit at the rooftop" after class, Junpei walks to my desk. He looks troubled by something.

On our way to the rooftop, I stop at the staircase "Spit it out Junpei" I look at him and he avoid my eyes.

"See there's this photo of you going around" he scratches his back "WHAT?!"

"It's a picture of you, well you know in your club uniform" I look at him shock and my heart starts beating faster. A photo of me in my swimming suit!

"I already take the one I found and burn it but I bet there are still around the school" he sigh and open the door to the rooftop. Before I can say anything, we notice Akihiko sitting on the bench with his back facing us. He looks like he is doing something.

"What is he doing here?" I whisper to Junpei. He shakes his head and we slowly approach him.

Up to my surprise, photos of me is scattered on the bench. The one I can't believe the most is a picture of me... changing to my swimming suit!

Akihiko finally notice a presence staring at him and he turns his face to the back, with only a small hand lands on his cheek, hard. ---

After giving him a hard slap, Minako storms out of the rooftop leaving a speechless Junpei and a shock Akihiko rubbing his cheeks

"Sanada Senpai... I never thought you are the type of person..." Junpei sighs and turns his back to catch up with Minako.

"Wait Junpei! You are not going nowhere" Akihiko grabs Junpei shoulder and yanks him to sit beside him. Junpei then notice a lighter on Akihiko's hand.

"Woah Senpai! You also smoke!" Junpei moves away from Akihiko.

"You idiot! I'm burning her photo! Can't you see?!" Akihiko shows him an almost burnt photo of Minako in her swimming suit.

"Woah why here tho! From the back you look like you are doing, well you know with her photo!" Junpei rubs his rough chin

"The fire alarm, idiot" Akihiko finally found the answer on why Yukaru calls him Stupei "And what! I - I'm not a pervert! I wo-wont do that!" Akihiko blushes

"Well never mind that but clearly she misunderstood you. You better find her now. Let me help you burnt these. Go run for her" Junpei takes the lighter from his hand and push the captain of the boxing team out of the rooftop.

---
"Where can she might be?" Akihiko thought to himself. Recess is over and he manage to take a quick peak at Minako's class and she's not here.

When he pass through the toilet, he can hear a sob coming from the girls toilet.

"Should I go in or not?" Akihiko circles in front of the toilet, trying to make a decision. He then hears heels clacking from the Faculty Office. He'll be caught not entering class!

With a heavy heart, he steps inside the toilet. The pink toilet looks a lot more nicer and cleaner than the boys. He follows the sound of the sobbing and it looks like it came from the 2nd stall.

"Minako, are you there?" He softly knock the stall.

"Go away! You are not allowed in here you pervert" Her words stab his heart a few times.

"No I can't or ill be caught and beside I'll risk to be caught for you because this is a misunderstanding!" He gently knocks the door again "Open up, Minako"

Akihiko seriously has no luck today, he can hear a group of girls chattering from the hall. "Minako please open up!" Akihiko closes his eyes as he can hear the voices coming near...

...

...

...

He was expecting a scream from the girls but when he open his eyes, Minako grabs his collar inside of the stall and quickly close the door just before the girls step inside of the toilet. He's standing just a few inches from her as the toilet is small

"Did you hear? Akihiko was furious when the boys where distrubing pictures of the new girl" the group of girls starts to gossip

"Yeah, I heard they saw him burning the pictures on the rooftop. Do you think she's using some black magic to blind our Akihiko's eyes or something. They also say that she actually sell her pictures to the boys!"

"Well I heard she went and met up with this shaman-" the voices starts to fade.

"Do you believe me now?" She nod her head but she still is still hurt that the girls are spreading rumours about her.

"Don't worry, I'll tell them it's not true!" He smiles at her.

"What happen to my picture?" She looks up at him and ask.

"Junpei's burning them. Now let me bring you to your class and make up some excuse to your teacher" when the toilet is clear, they walk out of the toilet together.

"Ms. Toriumi? I'm sorry I took Minako's class time. There's some important thing I need to talk to her" Akihiko knocks and enter my classroom. The girls are whispering to each other as she take her seat.

"Thanks Senpai" she whispers to Akihiko, making him smile and the girls frown.

"Oh it's okay Sanada. I hear you are in one dorm? Have you seen Iori? He's gone missing too so I sent Takeba to search for him" Ms. Toriumi smiles. She doesn't look like she mind with her missing from her class.

"I don't mind you skipping one of my class Arisato, because you are top in my class but Junpei..." she looks annoyed as Akihiko exit the class .

"I wonder where he is" Minako thought to herself .

---

At the rooftop

"Jeesh, these boys are seriously one hell of wank-" Before Junpei can finish his words,, he can feel a bad aura surround him.

"Why am I getting goosebumps all over my skin!" Junpei rubs his thighs, as he continue to burn the photos.

"Stupei..." he hears a voice at his back. Before he can turn his face... someone kick his but making him fell on the floor on his face.

"PERVERT" Yukari runs away leaving him with a broken nose, crying for help.

"Akihiko Senpai...bless your soul..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 288 69
SEQUEL TO PERSONA 3 RED AND BLUE The story continues one month after graduation day. The remaining former members of SEES were still trying to come...
71.2K 2.6K 26
I have but one goal, and no one will keep me from achieving it. I will burn my stepfather, Shido, to the ground with my bare hands. In order to furth...
9.9K 222 18
Y/N discovers that she has no recollection of how she died due to a previous accident that has prevented her soul from moving on to the next life. On...
17.8K 499 43
Makoto never thought her first relationship would begin with a broken nose and a trip to the ER, but when she mistakes the new transfer student as a...