tiktok imagines

By -wvtchi

imagines of your favorite tiktok boys ! More

read this :)!
anthony reeves
bryce hall
jaden hossler
mattia polibio
chase hudson
mariano castano
alejandro rosario
josh richards
mattia polibio
request more
kairi cosentino
quinton griggs
jaden hossler
blake gray
payton moormeier
request
bryce hall
noah beck
quinton griggs
kio cyr
ryland storms
jj maybank
jj maybanks
kio cyr
new story
a/n
a/n sorry
ondreaz lopez
jj maybanks
jaden hossler
josh richards
tom riddle
bryce hall
yup your turn
jordan powell
vinnie hacker
writing soon
nessa barrett
a/n
im back.
UPDATE READ PLS
jxdn
vinnie hacker
new story!
vinnie hacker
dreamwastaken
nessa & jaden
madi monroe

anthony reeves

5.3K 60 15
By -wvtchi

hi currently i was going through anthony's old 2019 tiktoks and i forgot how hot 2019 ant was so imagine 2019 him okay? okay.

it was july 1st, 2019. the lights out tour was finally coming to my city. i got ready about two hours before the show because it would take me an hour to get there.

i really only wanted to meet anthony reeves and cynthia parker. anthony's hot and cynthia is bae so. i put on white cropped tank top, a plaid green skirt, and my black purse.

i did some light makeup and straightened my hair. i quickly put everything in my purse and hopped in my car. i left a little earlier so i could get dutch bro's.

i decided to get an iced vanilla latte. i turned on cynthias "LAME" playlist from apple music, (highly suggest you listen to it it's so good. she gets the aux. her user is cynthia parker)

after an hour i showed up at the venue. i was one of the last's in line which i didn't mind because that meant more time with them. i threw my coffee away in the trash next to me and continued walking up the line when it moved.

after what felt like 10 hours in line i finally got to payton. he was the first person to meet. the last people were jaden, cynthia, and then anthony.

he was my all time tiktok crush. i mean he's absolutely beautiful who wouldn't have a crush on him.

i finally got to jaden i gave him a hug and took a picture with him. i moved to cynthia who looked stunning. she was wearing a red latex skirt, a black tied tube top, and a half up half down hair do.

"cyn baby!" i cheered happily.

"hi baby!" she said giving me a big hug.

"oh my god your prettier in person." i said hyping her up.

"you! your absolutely stunning. what's your snap? we gonna be bestfriends." she said laughing. she gave me her phone and i added myself.

"okay bye cyn bae i love you and ill text you after the show." i said walking away.

"okay eden baby!" she laughed. and now i was in front of anthony. all my confidence was gone.

"h-hi." i said looking up at him.

"hi gorgeous." he said bringing me into a hug. i blushed hard so i tried to hide my face.

"how old are you?" he asked me.

"i'm 17." i said smiling.

"your seriously so beautiful. can i maybe get your snap?" he asked me.

"uh yeah sure." i said taking his phone and adding myself. he brought me into another hug having his back facing everyone.

his hands were dangerously low on my waist. one more move and they'd be on my ass. which is exactly what he did, was move them down.

"this skirt looks great on you princess." he said whispering into my ear kissing under it. i blushed and went to the show part of the venue.

once the show was wrapped up i went to my car. i was about to start my car when my phone buzzed.

cynthia had texted me on snap.

"hey can i get your number?" she asked. i quickly gave it to her and she called me.

"hey so me and a few others don't have a room in the hotel and need somewhere to stay for a couple days. can we stay at your place?" cynthia asked me.

"yeah! do you need a ride?" i asked.

"yes please. come to the back." she said. i hung up and drove to the back. jaden, cynthia, and anthony all were there. they put their stuff in the trunk and jaden hopped in the back,

while ant and cyn fought for the seat next to me.

"why do you get it!" ant asked.

"because she's my new bestfriend and your a bum." she said and sat down while anthony circled to the back seat.

"cyn baby!" i exclaimed.

"hi baby! are your parents home?" she asked me.

"oh god no. i'm emancipated so i live on my own." i said smiling.

"oh okay." she said. she grabbed the aux cord and played music for the hour long drive we had. we got to my home and set their stuff down.

i had 3 guest bedrooms and my room. i made good money for my job and my parents did help me pay for this.

everyone went to their room at 2 am because we all were in my room making tiktoks and dancing around.

after 30 minutes anthony entered my room.

"yes ant?" i asked him.

"i wanna sleep with you." he said and jumped into my bed. i giggled and he laid down next to me. i put my head on his chest and one leg over his.

"i'm glad i met you today." he said while playing with my hair.

"me too. i never would've thought this would happen." i said looking up at him. we kind of just stared at eachother, taking in eachothers presence.

we both leaned in and his lips connected with mine. he had one hand on my cheek while we kissed. he turned us over so he was on top of me.

he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance which i rather quickly accepted. he ran his hands up and down my body causing me to moan quietly.

he started kissing from my jawline to my neck leaving a couple hickies here and there. i quickly stopped him.

"ant, no foreplay i need you inside of me now." i said to him.

"o-okay." he said he took off his pants and boxers while i took off my pants and underwear. he went back to kissing me and moved down to kiss my boobs.

he lifted up my shirt and sucked on the left one while fondling the right in his hands. he gave them equal attention, switching every now and then.

"you ready baby?" he said aligning his tip.

"mhm." i said holding onto his shoulders. he slowly eased in causing me to whimper. he was huge.

i nodded my head for him to move and i instantly moaned.

"fu-fuck ant." i said scratching his back lightly. he started picking up the pace slamming into me harder.

he took one of his hands and started choking me. my eyes rolled to the back of my head while biting my lip. between the choking and him fucking me i was in pure heaven.

"harder ant." i moaned out. he smirked at me and went even harder which i didn't know was possible. he brought his face down to kiss me.

we made out for awhile until i started moaning again from the pleasure. i felt the knot forming in my stomach and i let anthony know.

"ant i'm gonna cum fuck." i said throwing my head back.

"let it all out baby." he said continuing to pound into me showing no mercy.

"you can cum in me i'm on the pill." i said. he smiled and went faster and started to rub my clit to get me to my high.

i finally came all over him. he rode out my high and came inside of me. he pulled out and laid down next to me.

"that was the best sex ever." he said.

"agreed." i said laughing. we got under the covers and i cuddled into him. he kissed my head and we fell asleep just like that.

1 month later...

i sat in my room patiently waiting for anthony's facetime call. he was still on tour with everyone and couldn't come see me till after tour ended.

after that night they stayed at my house we decided to take things slower than what happened and just talk for awhile before we make things exclusive.

my phone finally rang and their read ants name. i instantly picked up seeing his smiling face.

"hi baby." he said smiling.

"hi handsome." i smiled back.

"what are you doing princess?" he asked me while going to sit down.

"i've been-" i got cut off by cynthia coming in yelling and grabbing his phone.

"EDEN BABY!" she yelled smiling.

"CYN BABY!" i yelled back. we talked for alittle bit before anthony got mad.

"cynthia you do this everytime let me talk to her." he whined.

"okay whiner." she said laughing. she gave the phone back to him and we talked for awhile longer.

"i miss you so much." he said sadly.

"i miss you too ant." i said looking down. i did miss him a lot. and it hurt to know i had to wait another 2 weeks.

"2 more weeks." he said.

"yeah. 2 more weeks." i said playing with my fingers feeling tears prick my eyes.

"baby don't cry. don't be upset. i'll see you soon." he said.

"i know i just miss you so much. i've been so alone here, i wanna see you sooner." i said.

"me too princess."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 534 24
I'm not adding any smut or sexualising him bc it's just wrong and weird he's a minor.I'm new so it might be bad idk.
25.5K 408 12
โญ‘"I think the perfection of love is that it's not perfect."โญ‘
93.7K 1.9K 39
๐’๐‚๐€๐‘๐„๐ƒ (๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โœ“) โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* " ๐ข ๐ฉ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๏ฟฝ...