jaden hossler

please request more because i'm running low on ideas.

i watched him walk through the halls of our school. he was popular and i was... well not. i was a straight A student, did extra credit, my work was always early or on time.

he was in my math class and he was the total "bad guy". he's never taken a notice in me but i have taken a notice in him for the last 3 years.

math class finally ended and my teacher made me stay back.

"ahh ali, your my best student and i was wondering if you'd be able to tutor jaden here in math cause he's failing." he said pointing to jaden who i didn't even know was in here.

"i- uh, yeah sure." i said. my teacher nodded his head and excused us.

"meet me at my car after school and we'll go to my house, and don't try to deny it i know you walk to school." he said. i nodded and quietly said okay.

the rest of the school day went by pretty quickly and it was time to leave. i grabbed my stuff and walked to jadens car. he was there waiting with his friends.

he quickly dabbed them up and told me to get in. i opened the door and got into his beautiful black jeep. it was completely silent in the car ride other than the music.

we soon arrived after what felt like hours. we got in and went to his room. it was red and black and he had a guitar, piano, ukulele, and a microphone.

"there's no one here besides us." he said to me.

"o-okay." i said quietly. we sat on the bed and started working.

3 hours later...

"i just don't get it!" he exclaimed, running his hands through his hair.

"do you wanna take a break?" i asked.

"yes please." he said looking at me.

"so, do you know how to play?" i asked referring to his instruments.

"uh yeah, do you wanna hear something?" he asked smiling.

"yeah, i'd love to." i said smiling. he grabbed his guitar and started playing. he started singing his own song called comatose, which is what he told me.

he finished alittle later and i stared at him in awe. he looked at me and put his guitar down. he walked over to me and kneeled down in front of me while i sat on his bed.

he put his hand on my right cheek and slowly leaned in connecting our lips. it took me a minute to respond but i kissed back.

he stood up while our lips were still connected and pushed me so i was laying down and he was on top of me.

"do you wanna do this?" he asked me.

"yes." i replied. he kissed my lips one last time before going down my neck. he lifted up my shirt for me to take it off so i did while he took off his.

i ran my nails up his chest and went wide eyed.

"like what you see?" he asked laughing.

"yes. fuck." i said as he reattached his lips to my neck going down to my collarbone while leaving a few hickies.

he took my bra off and started sucking my boobs and soon attaching his lips to my left nipple. sucking on it and nipping at it and soon switching to the right one.

he kissed down my stomach and looked at me for permission to take off my jeans, i nodded and he took them off along with his joggers. i was wearing a deep red thong that made him roll his eyes back.

he took off my underwear and kissed up my thighs, avoiding the spot i needed him most.

"jaden please, no teasing." i said whining. he quickly came back up to my face and wrapped his hand around my throat lightly squeezing.

"daddy calls the shots okay? don't test me." he said and smashed our lips together. i moaned against his lips feeling his fingers going through my folds.

he went back down and kissed my clit, soon licking through my folds. he teased me by pushing the tip of his tounge in and out of my hole.

he finally pushed it all the way in and i moaned out loudly, so i quickly covered my mouth.

"no princess, let me hear you or i stop." he said. i nodded and took my hand away. he started sucking on my clit. which made me put my hands in his hair.

"ja-jay i'm close." i moaned out. he removed his mouth and i groaned.

"don't whine." he said and started choking me again and thrusted into me. i moaned out loudly due to the pleasure i felt.

"fu-fuck ali your so tight." he said moaning pounding into me harder.

"fuck your so big." i said rolling the eyes to the back of my head. he continued pounding into me until we both felt our high coming.

i soon came all over him and he came into the condom. he threw it in the trash bin and laid next to me. i went to get up and get changed but he stopped me.

"what are you doing?" he asked me.

"getting dressed, i know this was a one time thing to you." i said.

"lay down with me, please." he said opening his arms for me. i laid down in his arms and cuddled closer to his chest.

"ali, i don't want this to be a one time thing." he said running his fingers through my hair.

"i don't either." i said.

"ali, will you be my girlfriend. i've had a crush on you for 3 years. i need you to be mine." he said.

"of course jay." i said and kissed him. he put the covers over us and we fell asleep just like that.

i fell in love with the bad boy.

he fell in love with the good girl.