anthony reeves

hi currently i was going through anthony's old 2019 tiktoks and i forgot how hot 2019 ant was so imagine 2019 him okay? okay.

it was july 1st, 2019. the lights out tour was finally coming to my city. i got ready about two hours before the show because it would take me an hour to get there.

i really only wanted to meet anthony reeves and cynthia parker. anthony's hot and cynthia is bae so. i put on white cropped tank top, a plaid green skirt, and my black purse.

i did some light makeup and straightened my hair. i quickly put everything in my purse and hopped in my car. i left a little earlier so i could get dutch bro's.

i decided to get an iced vanilla latte. i turned on cynthias "LAME" playlist from apple music, (highly suggest you listen to it it's so good. she gets the aux. her user is cynthia parker)

after an hour i showed up at the venue. i was one of the last's in line which i didn't mind because that meant more time with them. i threw my coffee away in the trash next to me and continued walking up the line when it moved.

after what felt like 10 hours in line i finally got to payton. he was the first person to meet. the last people were jaden, cynthia, and then anthony.

he was my all time tiktok crush. i mean he's absolutely beautiful who wouldn't have a crush on him.

i finally got to jaden i gave him a hug and took a picture with him. i moved to cynthia who looked stunning. she was wearing a red latex skirt, a black tied tube top, and a half up half down hair do.

"cyn baby!" i cheered happily.

"hi baby!" she said giving me a big hug.

"oh my god your prettier in person." i said hyping her up.

"you! your absolutely stunning. what's your snap? we gonna be bestfriends." she said laughing. she gave me her phone and i added myself.

"okay bye cyn bae i love you and ill text you after the show." i said walking away.

"okay eden baby!" she laughed. and now i was in front of anthony. all my confidence was gone.

"h-hi." i said looking up at him.

"hi gorgeous." he said bringing me into a hug. i blushed hard so i tried to hide my face.

"how old are you?" he asked me.

"i'm 17." i said smiling.

"your seriously so beautiful. can i maybe get your snap?" he asked me.

"uh yeah sure." i said taking his phone and adding myself. he brought me into another hug having his back facing everyone.

his hands were dangerously low on my waist. one more move and they'd be on my ass. which is exactly what he did, was move them down.

"this skirt looks great on you princess." he said whispering into my ear kissing under it. i blushed and went to the show part of the venue.

once the show was wrapped up i went to my car. i was about to start my car when my phone buzzed.

cynthia had texted me on snap.

"hey can i get your number?" she asked. i quickly gave it to her and she called me.

"hey so me and a few others don't have a room in the hotel and need somewhere to stay for a couple days. can we stay at your place?" cynthia asked me.

"yeah! do you need a ride?" i asked.

"yes please. come to the back." she said. i hung up and drove to the back. jaden, cynthia, and anthony all were there. they put their stuff in the trunk and jaden hopped in the back,