quinton griggs

It's not true
Tell me I've been lied to

when i heard what happened i couldn't believe it. it just didn't sound like you, i hope i'm being lied too.

Crying isn't like you
Oh-oh-oh

you cried, harder than ever. and you never cry. it hurt me to see you broken and in pain.

What the hell did I do?

what did i do for you to hurt me and break me after everything we went through.

Never been the type to
Let someone see right through
Oh-oh-oh

i never let anyone in. ever. except for you, you were my only exception.

Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh

"this all better be some type of joke quinton. tell me you were trying to make me laugh." i said through my tears.

And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"

"i-i love you y/n." he told me. i stared at him in shock.

I love you and I don't want to
Oh-oh-oh

"i love you too. but i don't want to." i said wiping my eyes.

Up all night on another red eye
I wish we never learned to fly

everytime we were together it felt like i was floating, like flying with you. on cloud 9 but i wish that didn't happen.

I-I-I
Maybe we should just try
To tell ourselves a good lie

"lie to me quinton! tell me you love me and atleast act like you mean it for fucks sake." i said angry. i saw the tears rise in his eyes.

I didn't mean to make you cry

"quinton, i'm sorry i shouldn't have yelled." i said running to him and into his arms while he tried to silently cry.

I-I-I
Maybe won't you take it back
Say you were tryna make me laugh

"please just say you didn't mean it i can't get attached to you." i sat on the floor crying.

And nothing has to change today
You didn't mean to say "I love you"

"i love you." he said and his eyes went wide.

I love you and I don't want to
Oh-oh-oh

"only one of us fell in love and it wasn't you." i said to him.

The smile that you gave me
Even when you felt like dying

"q, you don't have to smile when i know your sad, you can talk to me." i said softly.

We fall apart as it gets dark
I'm in your arms in Central Park

i remember when we laid in the park i was in between your legs and your arms wrapped around me.

There's nothing you could do or say
I can't escape the way, I love you

i can't hide the fact i love you. and i wish you atleast had some type of feelings for me.

I don't want to, but I love you

"quinton, i don't want to but i love you." i said and gave him one last kiss before i walked out the door.