Murder in Terror Manor(MikaYu...

By Ivemissedyou

Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prev... More

1
2
3
4
5
A dream I had
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
I Feel Like Wtiting Some Bonus Stuff that May or May Not be True
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Ending A
Ending B
Ending C
The Beach Episode
Sequel

52

505 27 30
By Ivemissedyou

We love painting dollhouses.
...
(Mika)

"How absolutely pathetic," I sighed, "it's been a while, but good to know I still haven't lost my touch," I smirked, "I hope the angel doesn't wake up. Good thing you can't hear shit from this room."

"What the hell do you even want?!" The woman screamed underneath me.

I leaned down and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her head up, "I already told you, you dumb bitch. Tell me what you know about this little uprising."

"God, you sound just like the fucking tyrant you are!" She shouted.

I dropped her head and it hit the floor with a hard crash, "Uh-huh, that's nice. But that's not what I asked. I asked you to tell me what you know. I think I've been very nice, I haven't even broken anything or cut into you, well, not yet anyway. I'm getting there. I've only tied you up. I'm so nice, aren't I? But you don't seem to be very grateful. I'm trying to keep a promise here, woman."

"Fuck off!" She screamed.

I sighed, I was so unbelievably irritated, "I want to go back to bed," I kicked her in the stomach as hard as I could, "but I can't fucking do that until you open your mouth. I have time, I'll wait. And don't mention fucking, you have no idea how much I've been rejected."

"Well at least he has some sense! Doesn't matter, he'll still die with you!" She screamed.

I felt myself tense as anger rushed through me, I kicked her again and again until she was sobbing, "If you're gonna annoy me with your eardrum shattering voice, the least you could do is say something useful instead of spewing some bullshit that makes me want to kill you!" I leaned down and got in her face, "mention him again and I'll have to find someone else to talk," I pulled out a hook that I had for god knows what, "Can I tell you a little secret? I'm really not supposed to get any blood on my hands but," I smiled, "what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

I lodged the hook into her side as she screamed and cried, "Do you have a leader? Or is it more of a group effort?" I asked, pulling down slightly.

"FUCK YOU!" She screamed louder.

I pulled the hook down more, slowly cutting her open, blood spilling everywhere, "I told you to mention that. You have no idea how happy I am to be here with you. I've been so angry lately I've even started to take it out on the love of my life. Cutting you up feels so good," I bit my lip, "I wonder how far I can go before I can stick my hand in your entrails."

"You're so fucked up!" She shouted, "I'll never betray them! Ever!"

"Oh nooooo~ But I need you to tell me these things. Yuu-Chan has taken a liking to Kai, but you, Samantha dear, are nothing. I'm not worried about the consequences of killing you at all. You're going to die anyway, so you have 2 options. 1. Tell me what you know and you'll get a quick death. 2. Don't tell me and get slowly cut up until you die from blood loss." I could feel the heat rising to my face as I thought about all the blood.

The only pretty thing about her. I'm sure her constant screams will be nice too.

"You already know about Kai?" She asked.

"Yep!" I smiled, "He's next if I can't get you to talk."

She stared down at ground, "We have a leader."

Oh, I see. She's rather attached to Kai. What a cheap whore, selling out others so easily. He's going to die anyway.

"How important are they to this?" I asked.

"Not extremely, but they are how we get most of the information on you," tears fell from her eyes, "please just kill me! I can't bring myself to do this to them!"

"You want to die? Well," I caressed her face gently, "I can kill you, but that means that you'll be subjecting others to this. I wonder what Kai's screams are like? He's pretty happy-go-lucky, I'm sure they're like the sweetest music."

I'll find out soon enough.

"How the fuck does Yuichiro handle you?!" She stared at me in horror, trying her best not to move with the sharp object impaled in her.

"Well, I'm not interested in his cries of pain. I'm sure they're lovely, but I only want to hear the ones of ecstasy. And while I would like to kill him with pleasure, I have no wish to actually kill him," I bit my bottom lip a bit harder, "he's so perfect. I want to hear those screams so bad," I could feel my pants tighten a bit, "I want him so badly."

She stared at me so confused, "Please just kill me."

"Last question," I smirked, "I may not even force you to answer but please remember who's next. Who's in charge?" I asked.
...
(Yuu)

I woke up in the dead of night, "Mika?" I called out, I touched his side of the bed, "MIKA?! Where are you?!"

I hated him not being around. Jack was definitely right about me using him a shield because anytime I didn't I ended up getting hurt.

I couldn't really see much and I was started to get scared, a lot of people had it out for me and Mika was the only person I knew could protect me. I covered the sides of my neck as an instinct and placed my back against the wall. I didn't want to scream anymore just in case there was someone there.

It was dead quiet except for the usual sounds from upstairs, I gotten used to those so I tuned them out 90% of the time. I wondered if Mika would ever really show me what was up there. He was supposed to. They were comforting right now, but I was still scared.

This can't be healthy. Heh, like I even need to question that.

I bolted out of the room as quickly as possible into the dimly lit hallway, "Mika?" I kept looking around, "Mika?! Mika, please. Mika!"

I could feel the anxiety crushing me. I never felt safe in this house and the fact that Mika wasn't here to keep me safe was amplifying that fear. I kept feeling like someone was going to come up behind me and stab me in the neck or back, I was so scared. My wounds were hurting from how quickly my chest was moving, but I didn't care about that.

"Mika," I could feel my eyes welling up, "Mika, Mika, where are you?" I knew he couldn't hear me, "Why did you leave me? I'm sorry. Mika, please come back." I slumped to the ground and held my legs close to my chest, I didn't feel safe.

An alarming amount of panic was taking over, "If you go into the woods today you're in for a big surprise," my voice was shaky, but singing childhood songs seemed to be helping, "if you go into the woods today you better go in disguise. For every bear that ever there was-"

I heard footsteps and instantly shot my head up to see Mika looking down at me, dressed in a T-shirt and shorts, water dripping down his face. I never even knew he owned casual clothes. He didn't seem to happy to see me though, his face looked pretty emotionless.

"Why are you out here?" He asked.

"I-I, where were you?" I asked, grabbing onto his hand from my position on the floor, "I couldn't find you."

He squatted down to be at eye level with me and gave me a pat on the head, still looking aloof, "I took a shower. I didn't mean to scare you. Come on, let's go back to bed. I'm not having a great night and I really just want to be near you. I wish you wouldn't have woken up." He got back up.

"Did something happen?" I asked as I got up from the floor, still holding Mika's hand tightly.

"No, nothing that I didn't really expect." The blonde sighed.

He guided me back to the room and pushed me down on the bed, causing me to once again gasp from the soreness, I was really sick of him doing that, "Are you sure you're ok? You seem a little lifeless."

"Why?" He asked, leaning over me from his standing position,"Because I'm not tripping over myself trying to get your attention?" He gave me a quick peck on the lips, "Better?"

"You know that not what I mean," I placed my hand on his chest, "You just seem a little more serious than usual."

Mika ran his hand through my hair, "I know that I said I just want to be near you, but I really really want you. I have for months and I've waited and waited and I'm still willing to wait, but it's starting to become too much," he let himself fall forward to land on his forearms and kissed my nose, "everyone has betrayed me, including you. But you still have yet to give me a good reason to kill you, although maybe I'm just blind when it comes to you. Maybe I'm willing to let anything slide. If you were anyone else, you would've died at my hands long ago. I could still kill you if I wanted to. It would be so easy."

"Mika-"

"I want to lock you up again. You don't need to see anyone but me, it might put bad ideas in your head. I want you to just love me already," His eyes seemed to be a few shades darker than usual, but I was willing to blame that on the lighting, "why can't you?"

"I do," I cupped his face, "you know that. I'm right here, you don't need to put me back there."

"Your heart rate is picking up," his lip twitched, "I wonder if it's from fear or from me. Is there really a difference?"

"M-Mika," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself up to him and hid my face in the crevasse of his neck, "don't say that. Please don't leave me."

"What?" He acted as if I was a lunatic, "I didn't say shit about leaving you. Stop being such a fucking basket case. That's my job," He pinned my arms down beside my head and stared at my face, "why're you blushing?"

"It's embarrassing," I went to cover my face but his hands had restricted me, "all this talking about... stuff."

He smirked, the most reaction I'd seen out of him during this encounter, "I wish you'd let me show you how much I love you~" I glanced away trying to save myself some more embarrassment, "Oh, come on. Shouldn't you at least look at me?"

He leaned down and instantly began attacking my lips, I was now afraid he was going to bite my bottom lip off, "Mi-" was all I could get out in between each one.

He moved down to my shoulders and began biting down much harder and various spots, I moaned out in pain, "I knew they would be lovely, I wonder what other sounds you can make." He snickered. I could feel blood beginning to drip from the multiple bite marks. He released my arms to let his hands travel down my body, going agonizingly slow over the areas he knew were in pain.

"Mika, stop it," I tried to push against him but he hardly budged. I must've forgotten that I couldn't do shit if he didn't let me, "you're a fucking sadist."

"Was it fun?" He asked menacingly, "Watching me be oblivious to the betrayal of the one person I told everything?!"

"I just didn't want you to hurt him." My voice shook.

"That's not the point!" He grabbed onto my thighs with a tight grip, mumbling nonsense I couldn't understand.

"Mika, you're really hurting me." I pushed on his shoulders.

"I should've been more stern with you. I shouldn't have let you have a fucking say. Thinking about where we would be now if I didn't care so much about how you felt, it-it's insane, thinking I could've already had you being just as obsessed with me as I am with you," He leaned forward like my pushing was nothing more than air, "I suppose it's never too late to start."

"Mikaela!" I shouted, "what the hell is wrong with you?!"

"There's nothing wrong with me, baby!" He smiled wildly, "I've never felt fucking better! But I'm still left with sooooooooo many regrets. Although what I did to your friends certainly isn't one of them. I remember how upset you were, how you cried to me. The way you clung to me like a life line. You depended on me and only me."

I let myself fall limp and stopped struggling. I was silent for a moment, and then I laughed like the crazy person he had turned me into, "You'll never change. How fucking idiotic of me to think you ever would."

Mika began to laugh too, although his was much more quiet, "No, I guess not."

So there we were, two fucking morons laughing our asses off for god knows how long.

People like him don't change. How did it take me this long to accept that?

He smiled down at me, tears streaming down his face, "You really are an idiot, angel."
...

Say it with me y'all:

Dangerously sociopathic people don't change through "the power of love" 👏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 542 15
𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕂𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚 𝕩 𝕐𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕠 "𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝒻𝑒𝓌... 𝒮𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽...
3.1K 228 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...
72 7 2
With the timeline for the impending Apocalypse moving up on them, Yusuke and Kurama are approach by a myterious psychic who calls herself the Storyte...
11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...