Snow White

By kaviLover

Nothing special to say. Just a short Kavi Story. Take a look inside and enjoy! More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Epilogue).

Chapter 2

1.4K 48 12
By kaviLover

"Mom, is it necessary?" Purvi asked as her mother, Anita raid her wardrobe.

"Yes it is." This is all her mother says and take a soft lavender color suit and put it on her bed. Purvi look as her mother again face her wardrobe and take out matching heels before putting it at the foot of the bed.

"Main janti hoon tum kia soch rahi ho, Purvi but now you have to think about your future and let everyone take care of their problem on their own." Anita says and sit beside her. Purvi sigh shaking her head.

"Liken Mom-" Purvi was cut it off when her mother held her hands.

"Purvi please. Mujhe pata hai tum apne doston ki madad karna chahti ho but it is not possible for you to help them out every single time." Purvi look away knowing that her mother is right.

"Purvi, mujhe pata hai tum apne doston ki madad kyun karti ho." Purvi look at her mother and she smile at her daughter. "I know you feel guilty but to remove that guilt you can't help every single of your friend. Beside, you think that if you help your friends then they would help you as well but it is not true."

"Purvi in today's world, no one really think or care about what you did for them. Nowadays, people only see their benefit and didn't dare to look back at the person who help them go through their difficult time. Unless, if you really mean something to them or hold a special place in their lifes. Always remember that." Anita says softly and put her hands on her cheeks. Purvi close her eyes as her mother lean forward to kiss her forehead before hugging her.

"I love walking in when you both talk heart to heart because it is rare to see my wife loose her all time favorite strict mask." A teasing voice says making them pulled back. Purvi laugh when she saw her father leaning by the room door. Anita rolled her eyes and stood up.

"Change your cloths and get ready. We will be leaving in an hour." Anita told her and patted her cheeks before turning to her husband with a glare.

"And you. Do I look like a fool?" Anita asked as she cross her arms. Purvi look at her father and saw him looking at his wife confused.

"Matlab? Ab kia hua?" Aniruddh, Purvi father asked with a sigh. He really didn't get why he is always his wife number one target.

"Apko kia lagta hai aap mujh se chup ke oily khana aur meetha khayen gaye aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chale ga? Huh?" Purvi mother says glaring at her husband. Purvi bite her lips to keep from laughing as she saw her father face getting pale. He was caught but he didn't know how. He was very careful when he eats his favorites, ignoring his doctor advice.

"I-I didn't know w-what are y-you talking about." Aniruddh stutter nervously and walk toward them. Anita rolled her eyes at her husband bad attempt to lie.

"Apko sab pata hai main kis baare mei baat kar rahi hoon." Anita raised her eyebrow at him warningly.

"I am sorry, I just couldn't control my craving. It was a mistake. I promise I wouldn't do it again." Aniruddh confessed. Purvi smirk knowing he will be eating it again because there is no away he could control on himself.

"Yes mistake and now you have to pay for it. So as the part of your punishment, you have to eat salad and oil free food for a month without any cheat day and if I find out, you break your diet then I will move it to 2 months without any cheat day and no restaurant food. Is that clear Mr. Mehta?" Purvi look at her mother with wide eyes when she say that. Purvi look and saw as his father nodded helplessly. Anita look at father and daughter before walking away.

"Dad you are done this time." Purvi says and laugh when he playfully glare at her.

"I know but your mother is a Hitler." Aniruddh says rolling his eyes.

"I heard that." Both father and daughter heard and look at the door to see the woman he call Hitler.

"Anu, listen to me." Aniruddh tried to explain himself using the nickname he gave her but his wife walk out of the room.

"Good luck, Dad." Purvi called when she saw her father following her mother to their room. Purvi sigh and look at the dress.

She didn't really want to go to meet her mother friend and her family but she didn't have any other choice. She already met with her mother's friend daughter before. She pick up her dress and walk in bathroom to take shower and change into the dress.

After half an hour, Purvi sit in front of mirror and start doing her makeup. As she reach toward the end and pick up her favorite lipstick, her fingers touch her lips when she remember the kiss she share with Kavin.

It has been 4 days and still, she couldn't get him out of her mind. Every night, she close her to sleep, Kavin face flash behind the close eyelids, every time she apply something on her lips, she shiver slightly when she remember the feeling of his lips on her.

Shaking her head to get those thought out of her mind, she apply her liquid lipstick before spraying some perfume. She finish off her look by wearing a bracelet and some rings. She quickly step in her heels and grabbed her clutch which carry her phone and some money before she leave her room.

She step in living room and almost laugh when she saw her mother turning the page of a magazine while her father try to talk to her. Anita look up when she heard click of the heels and smile at her daughter.

"My daughter looks beautiful." Anita says as she stood up and her husband follow her.

"Our daughter." Purvi father mumble getting annoyed. Anita winked at her daughter knowing that her husband hates when she refer Purvi as her daughter only. Purvi shake her head as she saw her mother getting on her father nerves.

"Thanks Mom." Purvi smile and look at her father.

"You indeed look beautiful, princess." Aniruddh says softly and pulled her in a hug. Purvi rest her face and on her father chest sigh softly. She feel his hand running through the soft curl hairs of hers.

"I hate to break this sweet moment but we should leave now." Anita says and saw as they pulled back. Purvi nodded and follow her parents out of the house to the car.

*

Singhania Mansion.

"Anita." A woman voice call Purvi's mother name as soon as they step in living room.

"Surbhi." Purvi look at her mother when she says the woman name and they both walk forward to hug each other.

"Kesi ho? Itne saalon baad mil rahe hain." Surbhi says and pulled back.

"Hmm and it because you decide to settle in Australia." Anita says rolling her eyes at her friend making her laugh slightly.

"I know but we decided to move back here permanently. So here we are now." Surbhi says and notice her friend husband and daughter before greeting them.

"Yeh...?" Surbhi asked as she saw Purvi. Anita smile and nodded Purvi to come forward.

"Yeh hai Purvi. Meri beti." Anita says and ignore her husband when he again mumble 'our' from beside her. Purvi slightly shake her head and greet her mother friend.

"Hello Aunty." Purvi forward her hand to shake it but Surbhi ignore it and step forward to hug her.

"Bohat pyari beti hai tumhari, Anita." Surbhi says as she put her hand on Purvi left cheek. Purvi blush slightly at the compliment she gets from her mother friend.

"Anyways, betho na. Vijay bas ek important phone call kar ke aa rahe hain." Surbhi tell them about her husband as they sit on the couches.

"Waise apka beta nazar nahi aa raha." Aniruddh asked looking around. He wants to see who his wife select for their daughter.

"Jii, woh Niharika ko lene gaya hai. Bas aata hi hoga." Surbhi says with a smile and the old friends started to talk. Soon Surbhi husband come in living room and start his conversation with Aniruddh.

Purvi sigh and look around. She smile when she saw some old family photos on the wall. She slowly stood up and walk toward the photos wall. Surbhi look over and smile at Purvi curiosity before continuing her conversation.

Purvi look at Niharika wedding photos with her husband and some other photos of the family. Purvi freeze when she saw a photo that she wasn't expecting. She look closely and swallow as she recognize the person.

'No, this can't be true.' Purvi thought and look some other photos to see the person in them as well. Purvi mentally smack her forehead and look at her parents and their friends. She quickly take out her phone from the clutch and text her best friend.

'I am in trouble. Please help me.' Purvi send the text and after a few seconds she feels her phone vibrating in her hand with Trisha name flashing.

"Umm... Mom, I have an important call to attend, I will be back." Purvi says nervously and saw as Anita nodded and resume talking to her friend.

"Where are you?" Trisha asked as soon as Purvi pick it up and walk out of the living room. Purvi leaning against the wall and close her eyes.

"I need your help. I am sending you my location. Pick me up, please." Purvi says and hung up after saying their goodbyes. Purvi quickly send her location and glance in the living room to see the elders still talking and laughing.

"I am sorry Mom." Purvi whisper to herself and turn around to walk out of the house but luck wasn't on her side as she bumped into Niharika.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho?" Niharika asked her confused. Purvi swallow and look around but didn't see anyone.

"Woh bas..." Purvi trailed off not knowing how to handle the situation. Niharika rolled her eyes and take her hand before dragging her back in the living room.

"Niharika bhi agayi." Surbhi says as she notice Purvi and her daughter walking in the room. Niharika smile as she greet the guest.

"Bhai aa rahe hain." Niharika says when Vijay asked about her brother. Elders nodded and Purvi prayed that no one come through that door again.

"Mom, Dad." A voice says from the entrance of the room that send a shiver run through Purvi. Purvi heart start beating fast when she heard footsteps coming behind her and stop beside her.

"Yeh hai mera beta." Surbhi says smiling. "Beta yeh hai meri dost Anita, uske husband aur unki beti Purvi." Purvi force out a smile but didn't look at the person.

"You?" Purvi heard and turn to look at the person. The same dark eyes that take her breath away 4 days ago, still had same effect on her. Her heart skip a beat when she saw his dark eyes shining and a smirk appear on his face.

"Tum dono ek dosre ko jante ho?" Anita asked and look confused when Purvi shake her head in 'no' while Kavin did the opposite by nodding 'yes'.

"Nahi, Mom. Hum dono ne dosre ko kese jante hon gaye? Hum aaj pehli baar mil rahe hain. Humne ek dosre ko pehle kabhi nahi dekha." Purvi says hurriedly and laugh nervously. Everyone look at Purvi weirdly while Kavin seems amused. One person in the room suspect something wrong and decide to asked later.

"Anyways, Mom I am going to work in my studio." Niharika says and smile at the guest before turning to Purvi.

"You wanna come? Unless you seriously enjoy old people talk." Niharika says laughing lightly. Purvi smile and nodded before following out. She sigh in relief when she didn't heard any footsteps following them. She quickly text Trisha that she handle her problem and don't come to pick her up.

Purvi walk in the Niharika old room that she had convert into her work studio. Purvi look around and saw so many mannequins wrapped in dressed that is designed by Niharika.

"So, Purvi you remember your promise. Right?" Niharika asked as she saw Purvi looking at the dresses. Purvi nodded remembering when she promise Niharika to try out the dresses of her upcoming collection before the show.

"Yeah, I remember." Purvi says and put her clutch on the table filled with different scrap fabrics.

"Here is first one." Niharika says and take out the dress from the protective cover and giving it to her to change.

Purvi quickly change and walk out. Niharika smile and nodded. Purvi twirl around when Niharika asked her and saw the dress perfectly swirling. Purvi tried more dresses before she went to try the last and the important one. Purvi look at the dress in her hand and smile. This is her dream wedding dress but know it wasn't made for her. With a sigh Purvi start changing into it.

Inside the room.

"You want something, Bhai?" Niharika asked and smirk when she saw his eyes searching for someone.

"Nope. I just come to see your collection." Kavin says trying to look intersted in the dresses. Niharika rolled her eyes knowing that he is lying.

"So, you didn't come here for Pu-" Niharika was cut it off when they bathroom door opening. Kavin look over and his breath was taken away by the beauty standing in front of him dressed in dark red bridal lehenga. The blouse was simple but the lehenga was covered in golden embroidery work and the veil was of net but the border was of dark red.

"Wow." Kavin whisper without thinking and saw both women looking at him. "I mean, it looks kind of good. Nice work sister." Kavin try to cover up. Niharika smirk and look at Purvi.

"It looks perfect on you, Purvi but it did need some finishing." Niharika says. Purvi walk toward the mirror and look herself in it. She is right, it did need some finishing but the dress looks perfect on her.

"Yeah, you're right." Purvi says and she run her hand on the front of the dress.

"Here, try these on as well." Niharika forward the jewellery that the model is going to wear on the show.

"But why?" Purvi asked taking the bag from her.

"I want to see the finished look. Your makeup and hairs looks goods but jewellery is missing. So please." Niharika pleaded her. Purvi sigh and nodded opening the small jewellery bag.

"Fine." Purvi start putting the bangles on. Niharika went out when Surbhi call her. Purvi pick up simple anklet chains and sit on the chair by the mirror.

She open one chain and move to wrap it around her ankle when someone kneel in front of her. Purvi hands were stop in the middle when she saw Kavin kneeling and gently take the chain from her hand and lock it around her ankle. Kavin grabbed the other chain as well and slowly lock it on it place. Purvi shiver slightly when his finger trace her skin and quickly pull her feet back.

Kavin slowly stood up and forward his hand for her. Purvi look at his hand then at him. She ignore his hand and stand on her own. She quickly realise it was a mistake as she feel the closeness and know that he wouldn't step back. Kavin smirk and wrapped his arm her around loosely.

"So, what you say the other day? I am an idiot and I wouldn't know about you? Huh? And you were my sister fashion show, shows topper?" Kavin laugh slightly when Purvi tried to get out of his grasp.

"Snow White, there is no use of fighting because this time, I wouldn't let you go away easily." Kavin says and leaned forward. Purvi eyes widened when she saw his lips coming down toward her. .

Purvi close her eyes when she feels his lips against her and melt into the kiss. Her hands that were resting on his chest, now were gripping his jacket as she move her lips in sync of his. They broke away when they need air and rest their forehead against each other breathing heavily.

"I want to t-" Kavin was cut it off when they heard the door opening and quickly leave each other and take a few steps back.

"What is going on in here?" Niharika asked suspiciously and look at their flushed faces. Purvi quickly look down while Kavin try to avoid his little sister.

"Kuch nahi. She just need my hand to put on the necklace but I guess you can help her out. I will be leaving." Kavin says and quickly walk out.

"I will get change." Purvi mumble and rush in bathroom to get change. Niharika smirk knowing that something is going on between them.

After dinner, Purvi ride with her parents back home. She sits in the back while his parents talk in the front. She leaned her head against the close window and subconsciously her hand went up to her lips and feel it still tingle lightly with the kiss. She tried her hard but couldn't let the smile out of her face and close her eyes tightly.

"Purvi?" Anita call her name softly from the front. Purvi heard it but didn't open her eyes.

"Yes Mom?" Purvi asked and smile slightly when she see Kavin face behind her close eyelids.

"Kya hua? Itni chup chup kyun ho?" Anita asked her even though she did know the reason behind her quietness. They all saw the looks were getting exchange between Kavin and Purvi throughout the dinner.

"Kuch khas nahi. I was just thinking about something." Purvi answer her mother question. Anita share a look with her husband and nodded with a smirk.

"About something or someone? Or maybe you were thinking about Kavin? Huh?" Anita laugh quietly with her husband when they saw Purvi eyes snap open at the mention of the man who invade in her life without permission.

"N-no Mom. Main kyun sochon gi uske baare mei." Purvi started to ramble about not thinking about him. It wasn't like she was convincing them. It was more like she was assuring herself that she didn't think about him.

"Relax princess. She was just messing with you. You should have known your evil mother by now." Purvi father says and hissed in pain when Anita pinch him on his arm.

"Be careful with the choice of your word, Mr. Mehta." Anita says glaring at him. Purvi father rolled his eyes and hmmed but both mother daughter know that he love using that type of word to describe his wife but only to piss her off.

Purvi smile and shake her head when her parents started to go back and forth to insult playfully each other. She close her eyes again and prayed to god that in future whoever she married, she wants to relationship like her parents. It is fun and all but they never let the sun go down on their arugment.

_

________________________________

Hello everyone. So here is chapter 2. I hope you guys like it and let me know what you think about it in comments.

I will try my best to update next chapter tomorrow or on Monday.

-Fatima.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 1.6K 38
A new story.....kavi and arakshi..
23.4K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more
34.1K 1.7K 32
mafia story on our beloved kavi\karvi.....cover credit @khushu444 ....peep inside to know more
37.6K 2.5K 49
kavi story just peep in cover credit @khush444 on demand of @IdOnHacker