Her Secret Best Friend || N.H.

By righteoushood

"I would never hurt you, Melanie." I say, my voice cracking. She shook her head through her tears. "You alre... More

Her Secret Best Friend: A Niall Horan Fan Fiction
Chapter 1: Right Down to Business
Chapter 2: Here's My Number
Chapter 3: Meet Alli
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Her "Best" Friend
Chapter 6: Watch Out
Chapter 7: The Number is Right
Chapter 8: Definetly Aware
Chapter 9: Screwed
Chapter 10: Explain Please
Chapter 11: Thunder & Lightning
Chapter 12: I Melanie Campbell
Chapter 13: Poor Baby
Chapter 15: You Mad Bro?
Chapter 16: Perfectly Mine
Chapter 17: They ARE Together?
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 20: Story Time
Chapter 21: Heated & Hatred
Chapter 22: Meeting You
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Something Special
Chapter 25: Come With Me
Chapter 26: Ready?
Chapter 27: Lucky
Chapter 28: Totally Not Your Mum
Hi.
Chapter 29: What Are Friends For?
Chapter 30: You Think I Won't Do It?
Chapter 31: No Doubt At All
Chapter 32: By Your Side
Chapter 33: OTP
Chapter 34: Exception, Deception
Chapter 35: Friend Zoned?
Chapter 36: Ashamed
Chapter 37: Confrontations
Chapter X: Not A Chapter..
Chapter 38: Confrontations II
Chapter 39: Bitch Slap
Chapter 40: Let Her Go
Chapter 41: 2 Meetings, 1 Hour
Chapter 42: 0.3
Chapter 43: 0.6
Chapter 44: 0.9
Chapter 45: M.I.A. to N.I.A.
Quickie
Chapter 46: Hunger
Chapter 47: Drifting Away
Epilogue
Discontinued
SYKE

Chapter 19: 21 Q

2K 31 1
By righteoushood

It's Friday! I'm so happy, I'm camping out in my walk-in-closet.....the things that get me excited.....anyways, I have so much planned out for all my stories and I'm even working on a new fan fiction! Well now enjoy loves!

***********************

Melanie's POV

Hanging out with the boys were amazing. They were exactly the way they seemed to be in videos and all that.

They lads decided this would be a day in and I didn't argue. I didn't have any clothes but that didn't stop me from not staying.

After breakfast, I ran home for a quick shower and returned, this time with several bags of Nandos.

I knocked on the door to the boys' flat, waiting for an answer.

"What's the password?!" Loyis screamed from the other side of the door.

I giggled. "I BROUGHT NANDOS!!!" I screamed back loudly, causing neighbours to give me queer looks.

After some screaming and shuffling on the other side of the door, Niall opened the door, grabbing the bags out of my hand and running away.

I walked in to see Louis on the floor, groaning, the other boys as well as Dani and El were cracking up.

"What happened in here?" I asked, amused at the scene displayed before me.

"Lo...Lou...Louis was going to answer the door...when you said...you had Nandos and...and...and..." Harry began, laughing in the process.

I cracked a smile knowing how it ended.

"Niall tackled him to answer the door." I finished for him.

I shook my head and walked into the kitchen to find Niall already devouring his Peri Peri chicken.

I smiled. "Only you leprechaun."

*

We had all finished stuffing ourselves, sitting around the living room in a circle.

"How about 21 questions?" Dani offered.

"But I already know everything about you guys." I say, making a point.

"True, but we don't know much about you." El said.

I looked at the rest of the boys as they nodded. Great. Note the sarcasm in that one.

I smiled. "Okay, a one way game of 21 questions it is."

The game went around in order starting with Harry on my left, followed by Liam, Dani, El, Louis, Zayn, and Niall at my right.

"Okay, Harry, you first." I say.

"Okay, when's your birthday?"

"December 22nd." I say, excited about my birthday.

"Wow, that's only 2 days away from mine!" Louis said excitedly.

"And dangerously close." Niall said, eyeing me.

I groaned. "Please not anything big."

"You don't get a input Mel. Keep going." Liam said.

Questions came at me by the seconds.

"Favourite colour?"

"Green."

"Animal?"

"Tigers."

"Movie?"

"Titanic."

"Siblings?"

"My older brother Ashton."

"Parents?"

I stopped at that question, feeling the blood drain from my face. It was a topic I never talked about with anyone, except for Ash. Not even Alli.

The memory replayed in my mind like it was yesterday.

•••Flashback•••

"Daddy, please!" I begged, holding onto his leg.

"Dad, you can't do this to us!" The eleven year old version of my brother cried.

Our mum stood in the background, tears silently falling from her eyes.

I watched as my 9 year old self got up and ran to my mum.

"Mummy, tell Daddy not to leave!" I begged, tears soaking the neckline of my shirt.

"Shhh, baby. It's okay. It's going to be okay." she cooed, holding me to her chest.

"Nicole! Get this kid off me!" my father yelled, attempting to pry a wailing Ashton off him.

My mum set me down and quickly pulled Ashton away from my dad. I watched from the stairs as he struggled in my mother's arms.

"PUT. ME. DOWN!!!" Ashton yelled, but mum ignored him as my father walked out the door.

I ran from the stairs to my brother as he hugged me while we cried together.

My dad, gone. He didn't even bother to turn back to take one last look. Not once.

•••End of Flashback•••

"Mel?" someone said, snapping me out of my thoughts. It was Zayn.

"Uh yeah." I said, tears threatening to spill from my eyes any second. "Excuse me for a second."

I got up and ran upstairs, tears now streaming down my cheeks. I closed the bedroom door, sliding down, sobbing.

*******************

And that my friends, is what happens when you play 21 questions. No I'm kidding. But you'd be surprised the amount of times that happens. I know because it happened to me.

Have you guys ever been put in a situation where you don't wanna answer a question? Comment/fan/vote! Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2K 22
"I never thought I could love someone as much as I love her." "My princess is absolutely gorgeous." SECOND BOOK!
454 41 26
What if one day you just gave up? What if you just didn't see a point in continuing to live when no one seemed to care for or about you? "What if I h...
419K 9.1K 45
“I love you, Jess. Sure things might not be perfect right now, but they will be. One day you’ll accept everything that’s happened. And one day, you’...
72.3K 1.7K 36
EDITING "Yes. And I promise you that nobody will ever hurt you again, not as long as I'm right here next to you. You're broken, but that won't stop m...