Chapter 26: Ready?

Hey loves. This is overdue, I know. I promise that once the summer comes that I will be posting literally every day. With that, enjoy. (Please, please, please read the authors note at the end!!!)

********************

Melanie's POV

"Are you done yet?"

"No."

"How about now?"

"Nope."

"Now?"

"No! All of you get out if my room!" I say, standing up.

The boys were standing in the doorway, watching me pack for the tour and they refused to leave me alone.

"C'mon babe, you know we're anxious!" Niall begged.

I glared at him before pointing at the door.

"Out."

He sighed. "Fine. Let's go lads."

The boys groaned.

"Even me Mel?" Harry pouted.

"Yes Harry, you too. Now get out of my kitchen." I say calmly.

He snickered. "But this isn't your kitchen, it's your-"

I closed the door and leaned against it.

"BEDROOM!" I heard him scream through the door.

I shook my head before I returned to my place on the floor and continued to pack.

I sighed. Did I really want to take the semester off to go with the boys?

While all of my friends would go on into their next year of higher schooling, I'd still be having to catch up.

Speaking of friends, what about Alli? She was ecstatic to know I was going but I knew she was as devastated as I am to be leaving her behind.

Niall promised to fly her out to one of the concerts but I really couldn't let him do that. Alli was my friend, my responsibility as far as coming out to a show was concerned.

Then there was Mum and Ashton. I knew Mum wouldn't be a problem, as she was rarely home. Bloody hell, she hasn't even met Niall or the lads yet. Correction--she was never home.

Ashton. I knew he'd be lost without me. My older brother and I were inseparable. I could barely go one day without seeing him, let alone close to two months.

I zipped up my suitcase and sat on the bed.

I really don't know if I'm ready for this.

******************

It's short, but there's a reason behind it.

Niall asked Mel to go on tour with him which shows the seriousness of their relationship. While this may seem as a baby step for Niall, leaving London is something that Melanie isn't ready for. This has a lot to do with the upcoming chapters. You'll see a lot of drama coming soon involving Niall, Harry, Mel, Ashton, Mel's mum and dad as well.

I just want to take a moment to say that my prayers and thoughts go out to all affected by the Boston Marathon Bombing and I hope that Boston makes a quick recovery.

Bad people come in all different shapes, sizes and religions and I hope that all of you can see that. Don't discriminate and stereotype anyone because of one person. We all have some experience of knowing what that feels like and we know its not a good one.

May God bless and I love all of you.

Laters. xx