Shut Up & Listen

Da vonize-Arie

a story about falling in and out of love. Bear with me, this is my first book! Book 1: Published 02/2020, Com... Altro

shut up & listen
the check up (intro):
the trip downtown (one):
the trip downtown (two):
the need to know:
que lio (what a mess):
que lio: the remix (ft. kwabena):
WILD IS THE WIND
TAKE CARE
.FEEL ME.
BLACK
Reality Check
Fear Not
INTERLUDE
Prelude To Initiation
INITIATION
EMOTION-LESS
Keep It Together
Flipped It
UNHOLY WAR
Fight or Flight
ROSE COLORED GLASSES
Ctrl
DAMN.
Collective: Part One
Collective: Part Two
.WHAT DO YOU MEAN.
LET IT ALL OUT THEN
DIDN'T CHA KNOW
MOONLIGHT SONATA
WABI SABI
INTERLUDE : BOOK TWO
Like Old Times?
A Niggas Needs
MisUnderstood
The Living Dead
Always, My Brother
(UN)Familiar
LaLuna
The Witching Hour
Whitney & Bobby... and Robyn
F U M B L E
C L E V A
T a l k T o M e
Out My Mind, Just In Time : part one
Out My Mind, Just In Time : part two
Out My Mind, Just In Time: part three
Heller?
GodSpeed
do not cross
Safe
chey & sadΓ©: a commentary
feels like...
Untitled Part 54
Luv, Actually
Baby Blues
where's your loyalty?
days in the west
LUV: Listen
LUV: Understand
LUV: Validate
Manifest
[another one]
qtna
A child with the blues
interlude: War, what is it good for?
Backseat
Oh No, I Hope I Don't Fall
Whipped Cream
Old Familiar
HEAVY SIGH : an interlude
When Brothers Father: Part One
When Brothers Father: Part Two
4K
Breaking In
Blood On Me
Where Did The Night Go
the check up, outro (finale)
ayooo 😭
FOR THE PEOPLE WHO FEEL
[re] born : (book 3) ACT ONE
INTERLUDE : BOOK THREE
1.lost ones
2. get back
3. stained glass
interlude: OGs
4. and i wonder if u know...
5. uncle sam, goddam
6. Mrs. Midnight
QUESTION
7. Until Tomorrow
8. don't trip
9. that motherfucker is not real!
10. puff daddy
11. crissed crossed energy
12. Keeper of the flame
13. f**k the world (1)
14. f**k the world (2)
15. evil eye
an interlude πŸ’•
16. Maverik & the times (1)
17. But, am I the drama?
18. Maverik & the times (2)- Holle's interlude
interlude of options
19. You've got to learn
[baby]boy: (book 3) ACT TWO
21. Prelude to Interruption
22. Interruption
23. On the Way to the Show
24. Free Shows
25. No more playing house
ayo, wanna know what's next?

Out My Mind, Just In Time: part four

778 51 8
Da vonize-Arie

Cobe

"Fuck" I moaned into Mo's ear while he hovered over me. He thrusted all the way in sending a wave of good pain through my body. I let out a shaky breath that came out as a moan causing his dick to jump inside me. I palmed his nape bringing his face closer to mine so I could kiss him.

What the fuck? He mumbled into the kiss before pulling away to answer the phone ringing loudly on the table beside the couch we were fucking on without missing a beat.

"Whaaat?" He dragged out in an attempt to cover up a moan that slipped out. He smiled at whatever was said on the other end of the call before saying,
"Mind ya damn business. What you want nigga?" I side eyed him and he licked his lips looking down at me while talking on the phone. His pace slowed but became more rough. I could tell he was close to nutting.

"You fucking kidding me? When?!" He said in between shaky breaths.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Fuck! Aight.... I be there. Don't let that nigga leave Vonte... mmmmmm.. nah, I got it...I wanna handle that *fuck*" he whispered the last part speeding up his pace making sure to get that loud ass smacking sound. "imma handle that shit myself." He said through gritted teeth as he reached his climax. He pounded into me all the way one last time, holding himself in place until the last of his seed escaped and his climax came down.

"Fuck Kwabe." He groaned while struggling to find the end call button. I took the phone from him ended it with a confused look on my face.

"You nasty as hell, bruh." I said trying to pry him off of me. He pulled out, laughing. I guess he thought that meant he fucked me good. He leaned back, relaxing into a seated position beside me. He's still catching his breath and I'm collecting my clothes from the underneath us.

"What? What I do? You ain't want me to come inside you or sumn?" He joked, fishing for a compliment, oblivious to my disgust.

"You get off on yo bro's hearing you fuck. That shit is weird." The smile left his face.

"I was 'bout to cum anyway nigga... shit, you know that ass bout wet as fuck." He said while leaning into my neck, licking and kissing.

"Whatever you gotta tell ya self, baby."

"I'm baby again?" He said smiling with his lips still attached to my neck.

"Don't you got somewhere to be?"

"Let's take a shower first. Them niggas can wait. Plus you only came once." He grabbed my semi hard dick and started stroking it. I let him do it for a few seconds before I stopped him.

"Nah, you can just drop me off." I said.

"Why you actin' like that? This ain't even the first time Ive answered the phone while we was fuckin'."

"You wanted that nigga to hear what you was doing tho. You fuckin' him too?" I raised my brows at him.

"You not my nigga no mo, 'memba dat?"

"Talkin' all that shit 'bout you don't fuck bitches no more. Is that why? Cuz you ain't been with me in 'bout six months." He was quiet, and I wasn't satisfied with that answer, so I proceeded. "So you be dickin' other niggas now? You strictly dickly now?" I only laughed because I know how he is when his sexuality is questioned. If you gay, just say that shit. He looked up at me with his face scrunched up.

"See this why we don't fuck no more, Kwabe! You takin' shit too far."

"Ohhhh so we stopped cuz I pulled a gun on YOU?"

"Nigga shut the hell up with that shit, bruh. Go wash up so I can take you the fuck home." He dismissed me. "Sick a this shit mane." He mumbled, grabbing his phone. I watched him as he became engrossed in a text convo, I'm assuming with the same nigga he was on the phone with. He looked up from his phone eyeing me down. He only looked at me for like two seconds before he directed his attention back to his phone. He smiled real big at the screen and swiped his hand from the nape of his head to the crown of his head and leaned back on the couch, spreading his legs. Oh he flirting? We ain't together no more, but that shit still pissed me off. I'm standing right the fuck here, naked as fuck! And you caking with some other dude on the phone?

"Ion even know why the fuck I came over here." I said to myself but of course his big ass ears caught what I said.

"Cuz whoever you been fuckin ain't givin it to you like I do." He bragged, still not taking his eyes off of his phone.

"Grow the fuck up, nigga, damn." I said, exiting the room to go wash him off of me. I heard him laughing in the other room, then I heard his phone ring and him answer it.

I looked at myself in the full body mirror on the back of the bathroom door. My dick was still hard so I started stroking it to finish myself off. I ran my hand over my chest flicking my nipple with my fingertips sending a wave of pleasure down to my dick. I kept stroking, watching myself, pleasing myself, I bit my lip cuz I'm sexy as fuck.

"Mmm" I moaned, hyping myself up. I looked into my own eyes, fuck! My dick was getting more sensitive to the touch by the second. I knew I was gonna bust soon. I sat on the edge of the toilet putting a leg up so I could play with my tight ass balls. Soon as I touched them, my dick started spazzing causing me to moan louder than I intended to.

"Ayo, the fuck you doin' in here?" Mo asked, walking in on me mid climax. He licked his lips and walked over to me getting on his knees. Without hesitation, he took my member into his large hand put it in his mouth making me cum harder. I tensed up because my shit was sensitive as fuck. I felt like he was sucking my soul out. His tongue swirled around my length in his mouth and he moaned onto it sending chills up my spine. I pushed him off before I got hard again and he kissed me, making me taste my nut on his tongue.

"Ion know why you wouldn't just let me do that shit for you." He said, pecking my lips. I didn't respond, I just pulled him in, deepening the kiss. I taste good as fuck.

_______

"Why I'm dropping you off way over here?"

"Ion need my pops seeing you on his camera. I ain't gone hear the end of that shit."

"Then lemme take you to yo own apartment, baby."

"Ion want you to know where the fuck I live, baby."

"Funny actin' ass."

"Drama bringin' ass."

"Chill. That shit wasn't my fault. He came at me first." I just glared at him because he know he instigated that whole shit.

We turn onto Dame street and immediately I notice a bunch of niggas on his porch. The closer we get I realize who all over there.

Fuck!

"Yo I know you fucking lying, nigga. You said you wasn't messing with that Black ass muthafucka no more. You a fucking liar."

"I'm not." I said simply.

"I'm sick a seeing his stupid ass face. I swear to fucking God Cobe. I will Kill this nigga."

"Maan , yo chill the fuck out. Ain't shit between me and him, Mo."

"Like hell it ain't." That shit irritated me because, we not a thing no more... anything between him and Lonnie now is just between him and Lonnie now. And they both keep using me to fuel they fucking fire. So now, Fuck both of  them.

"Even If I am fucking him it ain't cho business any fucking way. I'm not yo nigga, 'memba dat?" I spat using his own words from earlier.

He takes off his seatbelt and reaches underneath his seat to grab his piece and tucks it into the band of his drawers.

"Yo what the fuck you need that shit for?" I yelled at him because he bring fucking drama everywhere he goes.

"Put that shit back, Mo." he ignored me, hopping out of the car walking towards Dame's house. I didn't want to get out because I already know Dame is going to be mad as hell. Lonnie's brother was on the porch and Dame and Lonnie was getting up, walking toward Mo.

"Yo who the fuck is this?!" Dame yells at me once he notices the gun in Mo's hand. Dame looked him up and down coming off the stairs meeting me where I was standing beside the truck.

"Nigga who the fuck are you?!" Mo retorted.
He pushes past Dame and swift walks to his intended target. "Yeah, you always at the wrong place at the wrong time weak ass bitch. Open yo mouth and take this shit like you do dick!" Black rose from his chair preparing to walk down the stairs toward Mo with his hand in his pocket. Jah stopped him, walking from one end of the porch where the table was to the stairs to lean on the banister nonchalantly. He starred Mo down.

"Ayo, I know this lil Arab nigga don't got the fucking balls to step to you again, Black." Jah said calmly, leaning up against the banister on the porch. He reaches into his band and retrieved his own cold steel and held it at his side, unconvinced that this nigga will shoot his lil brother right in his face.

"If he ain't ready to die, he might as well kick rocks. Ain't nobody got time for no mo playground fights and shit." Jah said to the general public I guess. He let his brother walk towards Mo as if he was ready for some payback.

"Ha' 'bout you take ya punk ass back to yo raggedy ass truck fo' you catch sumn hot in ya bitch ass, Mo." Lonnie said, the closer he got to him.

"You ain't gotta do shit, Black. I'll blow his fucking head off for you." Jah smirked in their direction.

"You doin' a lot a talkin' fa a nigga who on parole." Mo sneered at Jah.

"You act like you don't remember who the fuck I am, NIGGA."  He wiped his face with the hand holding the gun, ensuring it was visible to Mohammed. "Take another step and I won't have no problem reminding you." He said calmly, unfazed by Mo's actions, intentions, and words.

"Ain't nobody scared a you Jaleel." Jaleel got up from his leaning position and began walking down the stairs to where Lonnie was standing. He nodded with a grin when Mo started to retreat even though he still had his gun drawn.

Mo wasnt looking at Jah tho, he was looking over at Reece and his hand started to waver. I looked in his face and saw something, what? I'm not sure, but he lowered his gun and walked backwards to the street. "You lucky it's a kid ove' here! Unlike you mutha fuckas... ion kill kids." He growled waving his gun between Lonnie and Jah, pointing at them. "Even tho I wouldn't be wrong if I did."Acknowledging the fact that somebody from they crew killed his little brother.

"The fuck you say Bitch?!" Dame questioned in defense of his little brother.

"Bitch! Yo ugly ass heard me! You stupid ass muthafucka!" He barked at Dame. Dame looked at me crazy like I'm the one who called him ugly.

"Nah, say that shit again! You gone kill who?!" Lonnie said walking towards Mohammed's truck. Mo ignored him and stood up against his truck.

"You comin' Kwabe?" He asked before opening the door to the drivers side of his Ford truck. I shook my head but kept eye contact with him until his head dipped to fit his height into the truck. He pulled off but I kept my body facing the street until Dame slapped the back of my head.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yelled. I pushed him back from me ready to fight if he tried to hit me again.

Jah started to laugh and my eyes moved over to him. He was laughing hard as hell like this was just some play shit.

"Aye, 'member when you said Lil homie was good people? I bet you wanna take that back now huh?" Jah said to Lonnie, referring to me. "Look at his ass..." Jah starred at me. He moved closer to me. He had a towering presence even though I'm at least four inches taller than he his.

"Ayo, yall need to dip forreal." Cecil yelled, I'm assuming to Lonnie and his brother, but my attention wasn't on Cecil. I was more fixated on Lonnie. The disappointment and anger on his face. I fucking did that shit again.

"I told you not to trust this nigga. He brought that Arab nigga right to you. It's almost like he aint gone be satisfied till that nigga take you out." Jah continued... he was talking to Lonnie, but he was starring at me as if he was talking to me. I rolled my eyes and sucked my teeth at his attempt at defiling my character. 

"Man, fuck you. And yo brother." I said nonchalantly, walking past him as if none of what happened just now had any effect on me.

He laughed again. "Ion know who more stupid... you or this nigga, Black." He looked around at all the people that had come out onto their porches and lawns to see what the loud kerfuffle outside was. "This is what a desperate ass dumb ass muh fucka looks like!" He yelled loud enough for the whole street to here him. He walked back to Dame's porch still laughing. He grabbed his jacket and took one last sip of his drink. He dapped Dame, Cole, Cecil and Reece before walking back down the stairs.

"Black!" He yelled. "Take yo ass to the car. We out." Lonnie complied, nodding to everybody before descending down the concrete path. The closer he got to me, the faster my heart started to beat. I put my hands into the pockets of my joggers watching him walk from the stairs to the car that was right beside where I was standing. He didn't say anything to me but I could feel the heat radiating off of him as he passed me. Once Lonnie closed to the door to the car, Jaleel began to move from his spot beside the stairs. He walked directly to me while securing his gun back into his band. He wasn't laughing anymore or smiling.

"If you ever pull some shit like that again... imma kill you with my bare ass hands." Jah said in my ear when he passed by on the way to his car. I didn't even have time to react to it because everybody else was already in the house and I knew what was coming next. I slowly walked up the stairs and into the house and I threw myself onto the couch awaiting the verbal chastising I was about to receive from Dame.

09/10/2020

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.2M 50.1K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
600K 28.1K 56
-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by Lakewood notorious bad boy who used to be...
698K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
311K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...