Dear Spencer Reid | 1

By matthewgooby

Y/n and Dr. Spencer Reid have been friends the moment she joined the team, but their interest in one another... More

0. dear spencer reid
1. new beginnings
2. lo mein
3. pretty please
4. working girl
5. cereal killer
6. sticks and stones
7. unspeakable
8. broken bones
9. self destruct
10. beautiful silence
11. mistaken
12. just like royalty (pt. 1)
13. just like royalty (pt. 2)
14. lights out
15. search party
16. last breath
17. kiss forever
18. always dreaming
19. secret's out
20. yes doctor
21. seven miles high
22. sudsy
23. just go with it
24. towel thief
25. what he deserved
26. comfortable
27. good girl
28. sticky situation
29. testing the limits
30. big girl pants
31. birthday boy
32. camera shy
33. pumpkin (pt. 1)
34. pumpkin (pt. 2)
36. bring her to vegas
37. words hurt
38. take my hand
39. work the case
40. you promised
author note

35. dance me to death

25.6K 355 3.7K
By matthewgooby

Because one day, it wouldn't be.

Halloween.

Since the case had been wrapped up so early, You and Spencer had spent one day in Los Angeles to yourselves. You went out to eat, went shopping, and went to a few basic tourist sites.

You had contacted your friends that were going to throw the large Halloween masquerade, and told them you'd be there tonight, along with Spencer and a few other people.

Time passed rather quick, and before you knew it, it was time to get ready for the party.

You unzipped your suitcase, revealing the neatly folded dress that Spencer packed for you.

The dress was a sensual dark red color, and it was perfectly snug, which hugged your curves and accentuated your breasts tastefully. The stitching had thin underwire lining across it, which made the top resemble a bustier of some sort. The dress ran all the way down to the middle of your calf.

As you continued to admire the dress, Spencer entered the bedroom from finishing drying his hair in the mirror. He had put on fitting charcoal suit pants with a crushed red velvet suit jacket- that had charcoal trim, and a white button up underneath. The shade of red matched your dress perfectly, and it wasn't an overload of color between the two of you. You had brought heels that matched his pants, jacket trim, and tie- as well as a clutch that was the same shade.

You were convinced that you two were going to be the hottest couple there.

Sexy vampires.

After you got dressed, you began to put on your makeup. You did a simple gothic smokey eye and natural lip. Since you were vampires, you had drawn on two simple dark dots on Spencers' neck, and a red drip of liquid lipstick down the corner of your mouth. It was thin enough so it would dry quickly, and wouldn't smudge if you accidentally rubbed your face.

"You look so good, Spence." You commented, cleaning the edges of the drip of lipstick. You saw him smile out of the corner of your eye.

Spencer studied the concentration on your face as you perfected the red line. "I wish we could dress up and do fun stuff like this more often."

You leaned back from the mirror, tossing the q-tip you were using in the trash. "We can. It's called role play, Spence."

He placed both hands down on the counter and rested against it, his back towards the mirror. "I know about role play.. I just didn't know you would be into something like that.." He looked down at his thumbs as he fiddled with them. "Do you have any specific scenes that you would be.. Uhmm.. Interested in?"

His awkwardness lightened your mood.

Your lips curled up in mischief, momentarily picturing a few scenes that you would enjoy. "You know what.. I would love to be your naughty student. And call you professor. That suits you."

Spencer blinked in surprise as the name rolled off your tongue. "P-professor?"

"Yes." You smirked and turned your body completely towards him, running your fingers across his tie. You gripped it softly, causing Spencer's face to become level with yours.

"Professor.. You have several PHD's, but I can only think of one that I would love to have inside me."

Spencer's lips parted, and his focus darted back and forth between your eyes and lips.

You teased him by slowly licking your bottom lip, and then you released his tie from your grasp. "Something like that. Sound good? We can do it sometime when we get home."

His jaw dropped slightly, and you giggled.

You exited the bathroom, leaving Spencer leaning against the sink counter, fairly flustered.

Spencer "You're such a tease, y/n."

"I know." You picked up your clutch, and placed the hotel rooms' key card into one of the pockets.

You shifted your weight in your high heels, and popped out your hip. "Are you ready? A limo is picking us up."

Spencer squinted his eyes in confusion and grabbed his phone, sliding it in his jacket pocket. "Limo?"

Yes. A limo. What is he? Hard of hearing?

"Come on, Spence. The driver's going to be here soon." You opened the door into the hallway and stepped out, letting the door fall against your hip.

"Okay, okay.. I'm done. Let's go." Spencer pressed a kiss onto your forehead as he passed you on his way out of the room, making you blush a little.

You and Spencer met the rest of the team in the lobby of the hotel, and shared just a little bit about what happened during everyone's day off.

The sleek black limo rolled up to the curb, and a posh man exited the drivers seat to open the doors for you and the team.

"How did we get a limo?.. Just wondering, y/n." Penelope straightened out her dress as she sat down, examining the intricate fancy details on the leather of the limo seats.

"My friends wanted to welcome us to Beverly Hills the right way."

One twelve minute drive later brought you all to an elegant mansion on a hill, lit up with orange and pale white lights. The limo drove up the winding driveway, and stopped right by the large glass front doors.

You put on your mask that tastefully matched your dress and shoes, and stepped out of the limo, lifting your hair out from under the mask's ribbon. Many of your team members followed suit, placing their mask on right as they gathered on the sidewalk. 

Derek and Penelope went inside together, and then Emily, JJ, and Rossi went in shortly after. Hotch didn't come with you guys tonight.

He claimed he had 'work to do'.

Yeah, okay Aaron. What a wet blanket.

"So, where to first?" You intertwined your fingers with Spencer as you both entered the beautiful mansion, the amorous lighting making his face glow softly against the shadows behind him.

The entrance of the home was nothing short of magnificent. The ceilings were tall and had a regal historical feel to it. A sort of palace-looking home, you concluded.

"How about we get some drinks?" He suggested, engrossed in the architecture of the home. It was the oldest home in the neighborhood, and you preferred it over many of the modern places you saw on your way here.

In a different life, you knew you were some rich house wife that lived in a house like this.

"Perfect. I think the bar is over there." You led Spencer through the crowd of masked strangers, making your way across the glossy foyer, and past the extravagant two-sided staircase.

Spencer approached the bar and ordered your drinks.

You lingered behind him, and turned around to admire all of the people dancing in the center of the room. There were hundreds of beautiful gowns flooding your view, you couldn't pick just one to look at. Spencer held a hand out by your side, presenting your drink to you.

"Ooh, thank you." You giggled as his other hand met the small of your back, guiding you away from the bar. Spencer brought you to a small seating area, which was fairly dim in comparison to the dancing space.

You took a sip from your drink before settling on the fancy claw-footed sofa. You felt your heart skip a beat as you watched Spencer sit across from you on the mirrored sofa, his legs slightly spread in a dominant position.

You weren't sure you'd make it through the whole party without at least indulging in a little bit of physical contact.

"Is your drink okay?" Spencer raised his voice to speak over the music, which was more club-like instead of something that would play at a formal ball.

You took another sip and nodded. "It's great, don't worry. It's actually my favorite.. I haven't even told you this is my favorite... And you somehow still got it right."

Spencer smirked at his success and leaned forwards, resting his hands on his knees. "You've ordered it several times on the nights we've gone out with the team.. I picked up on that."

You brushed your hand against your neck, slightly embarrassed. "Oh.. True.."

Of course he knew what your favorite drink was. You had been best friends before you started dating. And he definitely wasn't stupid.

You two sat for a moment to finish your drinks, and you were beginning to space out until you heard Spencer call for you.

"Y/n, may I have this dance?" He stood out in front of you, one hand extended, gesturing to yours. He dramatically bowed, which brought a wide smile to your face.

So cheesy.

You took his hand and squeezed it softly. As you reached the dance floor, the speakers pulsed with the beginning of another song.

Dancing to Rihanna, again?

You weren't complaining one bit.

You slung your arms loosely around Spencer's shoulders, and began to sway your hips to the intoxicating melody.

As you continued to sinuously move your body close to his, you felt him place his hands on your hips.

"Princess.. If you're going to be dancing like this all night..-"

You stopped him by pressing a kiss on the corner of his mouth, slowly pulling your lips away after the brief kiss. The hundreds of orange white and purple lights reflected in his wide eyes, and created patterns on his face and chest.

You wanted nothing more to sway your way into a spare room with him, but you had only been at the party for less than an hour.

"You're going to watch.. And enjoy."

His lips were left parted slightly open, and he refrained from continuing.

Speechless.

That's how you liked him.

A couple hours had passed, and the clock struck 12:00 am. Your feet ached from your obnoxious heels, and your heaving chest pressed up against the tight seams of your dress.

You finally convinced Spencer to take a seat with you at the bar. Watching the bartender pour drinks for everyone else made you quite thirsty.

"Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?" Spencer caught himself slurring, and held a hand over his mouth in surprise. "Uh- more drinks. That was what I was thinking."

"Oh jeesssus.. You're not drunk Spence, are you?" A high pitched giggle escaped your throat, and now it was your turn to cover your mouth in surprise.

He pointed an index finger at you, his eyebrows raised. "Aha! You can't make fun of me!"

The hand Spencer used to point at you dropped down onto your dress-covered thigh. "We're in the same boat y/l/n."

You fought the smile that was rising on your lips. "Using my last name now, are we?"

"We aren't.. Just I am. And it's fun...." Spencer bent the thumb of the hand that rested on your thigh, beginning to trace circles on you. "..And I'm running out of nicknames."

The side of your mouth twitched up, your pulse beginning to quicken. "I have a few in mind that you could use back at our hotel-.." Your lowered your voice immediately as you heard people approach you from behind. Spencer's hand quickly retracted from your thigh, and you spun around on the bar stool.

Penelope and Derek stood in front of the two of you, arms crossed over their chests.

You sucked on your bottom lip for a moment, processing your thoughts.

They couldn't have heard that... Right?

They already knew about a bunch of other shit.. You couldn't be embarrassed about much more.

"Earth to y/n. Earth to y/n. Hello?"

"She's totally spacing out right now."

"You are not in Kansas anymore. You're turning violet, Violet!" Penelope spoke in an ominous voice, as if she was a hypnotist.

You blinked a couple times and straightened your posture, furrowing your brows. "Huh? What?"

Penelope and Derek burst out in a fit of laughter, and Spencer let a snicker loose.

"What? I was totally listening to what you were saying. Something about Kansas.." You tapped your chin, and took another sip of your drink.

"Y/n, they're just messing with you." Spencer continued to chuckle softly, his own buzz spurring on most of his laughter.

"Maybe she's had enough to drink.." Derek suggested, eyeing you up and down.

Spencer grumbled and stood up from his seat. "He's right." He looked down at you, and then turned to Penelope and Derek. "I can take it from here. You guys can keep partying."

"You sure, pretty boy?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll get us an Uber."

"Alright... See you guys on the plane tomorrow." Derek patted Spencer on the shoulder, and you hopped off of your seat to give him a hug. He chuckled at your drunken embrace, and squeezed you in his arms, setting you down on the ground after a moment.

You gave Penny a big hug as well, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Have a good night, you two." Penelope winked at you, and they disappeared back into the lively crowd.

Spencer ordered an Uber on his phone, and held you steady with an arm around your waist so you wouldn't stumble as you walked to the front door.

As you walked out to the curb outside the front door, you let out a deep breath. The moon was full, and the pale light sparkled on the surface of the pavement. "It's so beautiful out.."

Spencer stood beside you, one arm still secured around your waist. "It is."

The soft melody of crickets chirped around you, along with the faint music blasting from inside the house.

"This is the perfect way to end our night." Spencer continued, running the pads of his fingers up and down your side.

"This is definitely not the end."

"Oh, yeah?"

"You think I'd pass up a chance to undress you from that outfit? You're crazy."

Spencer leaned down and pressed a kiss on your neck, biting down softly on your skin. He took your earlobe between his teeth and pulled it as he retracted his lips.

Christ.

Fuck me.

Suddenly, he loosened his arm from you as the Uber rolled up to the curb. "Maybe I am."

Spencer opened the backseat door for you, and you stepped inside, awkwardly greeting the driver.

The car ride back to the hotel was tense.

Spencer couldn't stop running his hand up and down your thigh. You had to hold your breath to keep yourself from making any embarrassing noises.

"What's wrong, y/n?" He whispered under his breath, the smugness dripping from his tone.

"Nothing." You hissed, shifting in your sitting position.

Not nothing! You were horny as fuck! That bastard.

"Alright, sure."

Minutes of Spencer's teasing touch passed by at an agonizing pace. Relief flowed through you as the Uber pulled up to the hotel's main entrance. You've never sprinted out of a car and into an elevator so fast.

Spencer didn't take long to catch up, practically running into you as the elevator doors closed behind the both of you. You and Spencer stared at each other for a moment, both breathing heavily.

Then his lips and body were on yours. The kiss was passionate- his touch was needy and rough, as if he hadn't touched you for weeks. You moaned quietly against his lips, your ass pressing into the elevator railing that ran across all three walls.

Your hands swiftly made their way down to Spencer's belt, and your fingers undid the buckle, tugging it out from the loops in his pants. One of his hands rested on your upper hip, whilst the other fondled one of your breasts- as they were practically spilling out of your dress.

All of this gripping and rubbing was going to make you..

DING!

The elevator doors opened abruptly, and an old lady stood on the other side. Her eyes widened to the size of saucers, and she meekly moved aside, giving you and Spencer space to leave the elevator. Your face was bright red with embarrassment as you pulled the top of your dress back into place, and folded his belt in your hands.

"Oh.. My.. I'm.." You began, but Spencer cut you off.

"..We're not sorry. Have a good night!"

Your jaw dropped as he spoke, and stayed wide open as he pulled you down the hallway, towards your room.

Once you found the key card to your room and the both of you got inside, you burst out laughing. "Spencer!" You scolded, tossing your clutch at him in protest.

Spencer caught your clutch, and tossed it on the couch. "What? I'm not sorry. Are you sorry?"

You opened your mouth to say something, and closed it briefly after no words came out.

You weren't sorry at all.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Come here."

Spencer began to unknot his tie, impatiently tugging it loose and throwing it to the floor.

You unzipped the back of your dress as you made your way towards him, making a beeline towards the bed. He gripped your forearm as you tried to walk past him.

"I told you to come to me. Let me finish that." He pushed your fingers away from the small zipper of the dress, and gently pulled the zipper down the rest of the way, which was at the small of your back. You shrugged off the material and pulled it down your hips, the dress joining the tie on the floor. Your bare back faced Spencer, the only remaining item of clothing on you being a skimpy little thong.

"Purple?" Two of his fingers wrapped around the thin band of your panties, snapping them back in place as he let go.

You bit your bottom lip softly, the pinch of the fabric giving you goosebumps. "I thought you might like that."

"I do. I'd rather have it off of you, though. I can't see how wet you are with it in the way."

"Then take them off."

Spencer's lingering hand ran up your arm and settled across your neck, tightening around your throat. "Don't rush me, princess."

"Now, you are going to take off those panties, and then lay on the bed. Face down." His breath radiated warmth throughout your insides.

"..Mm.." Your voice was quiet and strained as you obeyed to his orders. He let go of your neck and unbuttoned his white undershirt, watching you strip off the skimpy underwear.

You walked the short distance to the bed, and laid down on the bed just like he told you to- ass in the air, face pressed against the sheets. Your eye makeup would definitely find a way onto the sheets by the time he was finished with you.

"Fuck... Princess.. You're so wet for me.." Spencer's voice was husky as he approached you from behind. you heard his pants and shirt drop to the floor, and then felt one of his hands rest on one of your hips. The other reached up to your hair, looping it around his fist.

"Shit, y/n!" He cursed as he entered you, every inch of his thick length easing inside.

Spencer withdrew himself completely and thrust back into you a little rougher, making you whimper into the duvet cover. You gripped the sheets tightly, your legs already quivering.

"Please... Hard.." You could barely even finish your sentence as he began to ram into you, the intense and fast strokes giving you a fabric burn on the side of your face. You cried out as his hand on your hip wandered down to your pussy. He ran his thumb along your swollen clit and began rubbing it in a fast circular motion, making you moan louder.

You writhed against his touch, and rapidly contracted your muscles against his dick as he pulled on your long hair.

"Take it, princess. Just like-" Spencer took a breath, "...that."

He rubbed your clit faster, and pulled back on your hair harder.

You could barely think straight, you couldn't even make out what was in front of you. "S-Spenc.." You cried, thighs shaking as Spencer continued to fuck you senseless.

His fingers left your sensitive clit, and met your aching hard nipples. He pulled on them just enough to make you gasp in pain, but not too much harder than that.

You cursed loudly as he pulled you closer by the hair, pounding deeper inside you.

Spencer threw his head back and groaned, his hips beginning to hit your backside quicker. Your orgasm hit you like a tidal wave, your pussy walls squeezing his length desperately.

He moaned lowly as he thrust into you one last time, coming after you.

Now that was the perfect way to end your night.

THE NEXT MORNING

The small bell at the top of the door jingled as you entered the coffee shop, hand-in-hand with Spencer. The cafe was small and comfy, it had cute random lamps scattered around every sitting area, old posters and knick knack type things displayed on bookshelves.

It wasn't at all like most things in Los Angeles.

Refreshing.

"Now.. When's the last time you went here, Spence?"

"Maybe two years ago, when we had a case here. Emily and I had to duck in here because of the rain, and ended up staying for hours. It's kind of a quaint little time capsule."

Your eyes wandered across the walls of the cute shop, the older posters catching your attention. "You aren't wrong, some of those slasher posters have been discontinued for.."

"Up to 17 years."Spencer finished your sentence, making you smile.

"Exactly. My dad used to have a ton of old slasher movie posters in our basement like those. I would always get an earful about how priceless they are."

You paused to take a seat at the table you and Spencer walked towards, tucking your legs under the table. "I never really understood until now. You find that one thing in your life you can't get enough of.. And you would never give it away at any cost."

Spencer leaned back in his seat, head full of thoughts. "So... I'm your poster?"

You stared at him for a moment, letting out a deep sigh. "You know what I mean."

He chuckled at your expression. "Hey.. I do.. I'm just teasing."

The tinted window beside your table let the soft morning sun in, the rays warming your body.

You placed your things on the table, and stood. "I'm going to go get us coffee. I already have a feeling you want... Sugar.... With some coffee."

Spencer grinned sheepishly and nodded.

You ordered the coffee at the register and got yourself a croissant as well, though you had a feeling Spencer would steal most of it.

You returned to the table with the coffee and snack, which Spencer did end up eating most of. You two chatted more about the old posters, several of them being about the books he read when he was younger.

As the subject of conversation faded, you continued to enjoy your coffee- but noticed Spencer had gone silent. He was a little fidgety.

A normal habit of his, but not when he was with you.

"Spence." Your voice broke the silence that had built up.

Spencer looked up from his cup of coffee, meeting your gaze. "Hm?"

"Whatcha thinking about?"

Spencer sniffed and scrunched his nose, adjusting his shoulders. "Being here with you."

You watched him rub his forehead and push up his glasses. "Why are you thinking about it when you're still here?"

"I'm trying to set it as my mental lock screen."

"Oh, so even when you close your eyes you can still see me?"

"Exactly." He continued to mindlessly whisk the small thin black stirrer in his coffee, his features relaxing once he stopped talking.

"Seriously... What's on your mind, Spence? You're acting like you've seen a ghost or something."

Spencer took a deep breath, his fingers loosening around his cup of coffee. "I want you to meet my mom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 4.7K 53
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓.. 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚒𝚍 was ready for a change in the monotony of his life, but didn...
4.9K 107 24
Agent Andy Miller doesn't expect to find anything more than a job she loves at the BAU but that all changes when she meets Dr. Spencer Reid. Everythi...
71.3K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
356K 6.6K 49
You begin your job at the BAU looking for a new start. You create incredible bonds with the team members, especially with Spencer. After a while work...