Rebellious Wizard (Alex Russo...

Von Cherrypop455

When Theresa's father falls sick and has a health scare the Russo family move to be closer. They end up movin... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter 4
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter Seven
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14
Chapter Fifteen
Chater 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter 20
CHAPTER TWENTYONE
Chapter 22
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
Chapter 24

Chapter 12

4.6K 175 11
Von Cherrypop455

Alex squinted as the pack now sat around the table in Emily's and Sams talking of Jacob and this girl they weirdly referred to as 'leach lover'. She had heard so many things but never had met this girl. From what Paul said she was blind looking, boring personality, and just some stupid girl Jacob was obsessed with.

Bella Swan has been calling Jacob non stop. And everyone in the group always dreaded her call because instantly Jacob would begin his constant talk of her for the rest of the night. Referring if he should even ignore her, or be calling back.

But everyone would immediately begin yelling for him to leave her alone. Not because they cared for the girl more so they just didn't want her around. "So is someone gonna explain who this Bella chick is?" She asked rather anointed that she was left out on hating a person. "She's just a girl with no appeal yet Jakes obsessed with her...... when she will never even date him" Leah said starkly before Justin seemed to say something to her making her glare turn as she looked at him with a dazzling smile.

"Well I'd like to meet her" Alex shrugged before Paul who's lap she was sitting on went tense and began shaking slightly under her. "Over my dead body......besides trust me your not missing a whole lot" he said with a gruff sigh. Munching on his muffin angrily and glaring a hole at Jacob.

"Oh come on she can't be that bad" Alex said which actually made Jake smile ready to say that he'd introduce them right then and there just so he could go see the girl he loved so much. But with one look from Paul Jacob signed in surrender. But he had a plan.

——————————————————

Alex and the entire group of boys decided to skip. Leaving Kim upset she couldn't see Jared until after school. Harper just gave Alex an earful on how she couldn't lose her perfect attendance, and how Alex should focus on her academics. Which of course Alex just laughed in her face. Seth and Max went to school because Sue Clearwater had threatened to ground Seth until his senior year making him gulp and rush into clean school clothes.

Although Alex could not wipe the look of pure joy when she found out Justin was skipping his first day of school. Until she heard it was to be all puppy dog love with Leah making her fake gag repeatedly.

Everyone was there ....except Jacob.

When a motorcycle pulled in all the boys stiffened and began groaning in annoyance. Alex looked confused until Paul muttered leech lover through clenched teeth. Alex began smiling until it hurt as she tried to get off Paul's lap and rush out to meet them. And she would have succeeded if the rest of the boys didn't block the exit like a stampede.

He immediately grabbed her around the waist but sighed as she began pouting wanting to see what the big whoop was about Bella Swan. So when he growled lowly but nodded Alex smiled dragging him out. He still held a chicken wing but he didn't exactly care for manners with anyone except Alex......but she didn't try so he didn't really either.

The two were just too alike.

————————————

Alex immediately came out catching the girls attention, her smile immediately falling. There really was nothing interesting about this girl she looked as bland as the color beige, which wouldn't surprise Alex if this girl wore and obsessed for that ugly color.

"I'm hi I'm Bell you must be new to the-" before she could finish a growl erupted from Paul through clenched teeth. His arm immediately around Alex pulling her away from the girl who smelled like bleach. Jacob whispered in Bella's ear making her nod slightly and turn red in embarrassment as all the pack now glared for almost taking such a special moment away from Paul.

Paul still had to tell Alex what he was. And now that they were dating he thought it would be easier but he was scared. Scared to lose the one thing good going on in his life right now.

"No reason to act weird! I'm Alex Russo pleasures yours" she said confidently making Bella look skeptic.  "So I hear about you plenty are you as interesting as the stories?" Alex asked knowing the girl wasn't. "Um probably not" Bella said in a mumble making Alex look exasperated. Even her way of speaking was bland Alex look of excitement long gone began making a shooting motion confusing Bella and Jacob until Alex began pointing in and shouted, "Get Out!". To say she was unimpressed would be an understatement.

It was then Leah walked out with Justin a little to close for Alex liking. They were practically using the same legs to walk. "This is Leah Clearwater" Jacob introduced making Leahs loving smile fall at the sight of the girl.

The girl she blamed for her fathers death.

"Hey I'm sorry about your dad" Bella said actually sounding sincere but only received a look of hatred and disgust from Leah. She grabbed Justin rather roughly leading him away.
Alex shrugged before doing the same with Paul taking him back inside.

"Should have told me she was boring" Alex said before hugging grabbing her 7 piece of chicken as Paul laughed loudly beneath her. "I did......multiple times babe" Alex blushed at his new nickname for her. Everyone was outside distracted, and no one knew that the two were dating. "Babe huh?" She asked teasingly making him look worried, "if it's too much I won't do it" he said hoping he didn't offend her with his wanting to claim her.

Alex shook her head with a chuckle, "it's......nice" she said before pecking his lips making him smirk. Paul Lahote was the first for many things Alex seemed to be experiencing, and she didn't mind it. Because dean and even Mason combined  had never made her feel so loved and adored than this one man.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

94.5K 2.2K 19
This is a new start for Hermione Granger. The war is over and now she must move on with her life. She did not know where to start. There are so many...
267K 6.7K 86
After the shock death of their grandmother, three siblings move to her home in Forks. Twilight/Charmed Crossover. Paul/OC. Leah/OC. Embry/OC.
1.5M 64.4K 60
𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄, 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍, 𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀...
99K 3.3K 16
As a new member of the Cullen family, new adventures are taken when an incident pushes the Cullens to move away from Forks, Washington, the place Y/N...