Sugary Venom // NamJin

By btshandbook

"I suggest you watch who you talk to in here." "No, I suggest you watch who you talk to in here. You're a lit... More

Fallen Angels
Bangtan
Characters
Diamond
Bar
Tension
Meeting
Broken Heart
Kiss
Likes
Heist
Tattoo
Scared
Code
Video Call
All Nighter
Pizza
Evil
Fallen Empire
Merge Together
Attack
Family
Confession
Slideshow
Old Friend
Past Lovers
Decisions
Check Up
Awake
Play Time
Machine
Regret
Love
Gone
Snitch (pt 1)
Snitch (pt 2)
Win Back
Love Cafe
Thank You
Fast
Shark
Cops
Not Really Real
Memory
New Tech
2 Birds, 1 Stone
Loss
Saturday (pt 1)
Saturday (pt 2)
Protection
Break
Flow
Letter
Tease
Beautiful
Children
Breathe
Forgive
Russian Mob
Tiny
Jump Scare
Highway
Our Home
Bad People
Go
Woman
Ring
Death
Life Goes On
Love Hate
Window
My Heart Is Yours (pt 1)
Fiancé
Interrogation
She's Back
Crash
Help
I'll Be Fine
Room
Drugs
Family Fun
Sold Out
Name Your Price
Rough
All Ready
Storm
Hangover
Mall
President

My Heart Is Yours (pt 2)

158 12 6
By btshandbook

"Okay Joonie, Jimin and Yoongi are actually going on a date so I called Jungkook, he is coming over now," Jin says entering their room.

Namjoon looks up from his computer and nods.

"Whatcha working on?" Jin asks going to the other side and leaning over.

"Just want to finish up a little work, I'm still dealing with some stuff from Roza. She is becoming reckless and unmanageable. I may need to put her down." The elder chuckled and goes to lay his head against the youngers shoulder.

"Maybe Jungkook wants to do it. It broke up his relationship." Namjoon hums.

"That's a good idea." Namjoon closed the laptop and then turned to hold his boyfriend.

"Do we still need counseling?"

"I don't know, let's just see how this night goes. Who knows we may come back different." Jin raised an eyebrow and nuzzled his head against Namjoons chest until the doorbell rang.

"That's Jungkook, and I didn't make any food." Jin laughed using his arms to get up.

"We'll stop by McDonald's then." Namjoon smiled and went downstairs to open the door. "Hey, thanks for coming." Jungkook hummed and walked inside. "Yeonjun you remember who this is right?" The little boy who was watching from the kitchen ran and hugged the spy's leg.

"It's Kookie!" Jungkook smiled and looked at Namjoon.

"He likes you." He chuckled and pried his kid off of the youngers legs. "Jin and I will be back in a couple of hours, how much do you pay?" He teases making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"$10 an hour and be safe use protection, and don't get arrested." Namjoon scoffed and looked at Jin coming down the stairs.

The three youngers jaw dropped a little and they tilted their heads.

"I know I am gorgeous so stop starring, except for Namjoon, you keep going." Jin bit his lip and posed Egyptian style.

Namjoon rolled his eyes but pulled his boyfriend in by the waist.

"You look gorgeous." He whispers looking Jin up and down in his all denim outfit.

"Thank you and you two be good. Junnie don't fight with Jungkook. Oh and if we are not back before 8 then put Yeonjun down in his room which is the first one upstairs." Jin says. "You know our phone numbers and you can order whatever food you want, I will pay you back after, bye honey." He smiled at the kid and Namjoon started leading him to the door.

"Just have fun and no fighting, it's a wonderful night." Jungkook smiled and once he kicked the two out he turned to Yeonjun and smiled. "Want to have a dance battle?" He asked and the kid jumps up and down nodding.

~•~•~

Jin pouts looking at their house disappearing.

"Baby them two will be fine, tonights our night." Namjoon treasured, putting a hand on the elder's thigh.

"Yeah but- no you're right and this could be good for Jungkook, he took care of Taehyung, maybe he just wants to take care of someone younger this time."

"Exactly so stop worrying, it's just me and you tonight." Jin smiled and took Namjoons hand into his.

"So a picnic of McDonald's, then what?"

"Then possibly a walk through the park and if all goes right, maybe run from the cops later, plus this is your car, so the spray paint cans are in the back." Jin hummed.

"Sounds amazing." He said and then looked out the window.

Namjoon soon went into the restaurant, ordered, and when they got to the park they sat by a tree to start eating and watch their surroundings.

"This is nice, I am glad we decided to do this," Jin says laying his head against the younger's shoulder while Namjoon had an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, we should do this maybe once a month." The elder hums and steals some fries. Namjoon glared at Jin and then stole a chicken nugget.

Jin immediately gasped and slapped Namjoons chest.

"That was mean." He mumbles.

"You started it." Namjoon smiles and looks at the pink sky as Jin starts standing up.

'Should I do it now?' He wondered and looked at Jin who was walking to the garbage to throw away his trash. Namjoon put his hand in his pocket and twirled the ring.

"You look pale." He turns and stood up too to take a deep breath.

"Just, bare with me." Jin tilts his head and watched Namjoon slow his breathing a bit. "Jinnie we met almost a year ago and we had hardships, we fought, and screamed at each other but we stayed in love. I remember when you would say you were forever alone but I know that has changed, you are the one for me and I am the one for you. I know we have been fighting recently but who cares, that was in the past. The present is now and for the future, I want a ring on our fingers." Namjoon went onto his knee took Jin's mother's ring out, which he only change a little. "Will you marry me?" Jin's eyes widened and he stepped back for a second.

"You're serious?" Namjoon nods. "Just give me a second." He said waving his eyes, the younger rolled his eyes.

"Jinnie? What do you say? Wanna get married?" Namjoon asked standing up to turn Jin towards him.

"Joonie." Jin jumped on the younger and cried.

"Is this a yes?" He whispered hugging the male on him.

"God yeah, put it on!" Jin watched Namjoon slowly put the ring on his finger.

"That is what Mina gave to me by the way, I changed it slightly with something special hidden but it's all your mothers." Jin squealed and kissed the younger roughly.

Namjoon carefully went down to the ground with the elder on his lap and kissed him harder.

Jin backed up and pressed their foreheads together.

"I love you so darn much." He whispered and pecked the youngers nose.

"I do too and we got 2 more hours until it's 8, what do you want to do for our first event as fiancé's?" Jin sits back, caressing Namjoons cheek softly before his hand goes down to trace an outline of his jawline.

"Well we already ate and we got 2 hours. What if we painted?" Jin says. Namjoon hummed and starts thinking.

"You can't imagine how I am feeling right now though, you are my second half and I want to cry cause you are never leaving me but I won't. I won't cry, cause I am going to say I usually top." Jin chuckles.

"I'm yours until the day we die, so good luck." The elder said and stands up.

"Let's go silly." Namjoon chuckles and pushed Jin forward.

"HEY!" The younger smiled widely at the elder who scoffed and went to the car.

Once the two were inside, Namjoon started driving to a place he has been saving for the right moment.

Jin frowned not knowing where them two were but the weird feeling of a ring on his finger took everything away.

'I am getting married! Me? It's crazy and to such an amazing and understanding guy. When did I get so lucky? I have had people kidnapped, drugged, murdered, raped. I have done unspeakable things to people, never sexual but with knives. It's slightly shocking that Namjoon still loves me even with all our bullshit. Has he even killed someone with his own hands?' Jin looked at Namjoon and shifted slightly.

"Joonie I wanna ask you a question and answer honestly. Have you ever killed a person?"

"Yes, Jin I have." He chuckled.

"No but tortured? Joon I have done very bad things, I just need you to understand that."

"What do you want me to do? Leave you? No, it's our job so yes I have tortured before." Namjoon teases.

"When should we have the wedding? Oh, I am so excited, still can't imagine that we are engaged, but now I have to get you a ring! Do you want something similar or completely different?"

"Whatever you pick will be lovely, now look." The elder looks at where Namjoon was pointing and when the car stopped Jin quickly got out. "Yeonjun picked it out cause we were bored one day and I think this could be an awesome place for us to paint and teach Yeonjun how to fight. It's all concrete and in a bad neighborhood so cops are usually around for that added fun and pleasure." Jin walked to the trunk, got the bucket out, and dragged Namjoon inside.

"I can't believe you did this, this is our second place!" Jin exclaims and grabbed a can to run to a wall. Namjoon did the same and wrote something down near the door

Prince
x
RM

Then a big heart surrounding both, with the top of the heart spelling Fennec Fox for Yeonjun.

Jin was watching from his side and then looks up at his drawing.

It was the outline of his styled wings inside of Namjoons shield.  The wings were going to be black and the shield was a soon to be dark violet that turned into the rest of the rainbow.

'Perfect.' He smiles and stepped back. 'But will my future marriage be the same?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy birthday JUNGKOOKIE!!!!!!

I know this is from last year but look  how cute he is 🥺

OUR BOI IS 23!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 96 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
465K 31.4K 45
He was the leader of the underground. He controlled the black market, controlled the largest crime syndicate in the country. He was just a universit...
160K 4.8K 24
*SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!* *CONTAINS VIOLENCE* She's caught between two cartel leaders. One would die for her. The other would kill for her. She has to make...
348 3 20
Imagine being the most feared murderer in South Korea. How about in the world? Jeon Jungkook doesn't have to imagine. He is the most feared murderer...