The Beast Inside

Danielleongay

Before you start reading this! Know there is a more edited and lengthened version on my page!! I promise its... Еще

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
Note
Set Me Free (Now complete!!)
Published?
Surprise!!
The Beast Inside. New Version.

18.

6.6K 305 70
Danielleongay

A week had passed and I was finally able to move around with out being in excruciating pain. Having your whole body black and blue is very hard to deal with. The bruises were now turning a yellow color and I looked awful. I didn't look close to myself. I looked like I belonged in a hospital for some unknown disease, if I was completely honest.

Austin had been helping me a lot! He would cook and then bring the meals to my room, where we would eat together on my bed. He would also help me walk to and from the bathroom.

The first night we had returned to this house, he had to help me bath. I felt so embarrassed that I couldn't wash my hair by myself. I didn't want to ask for help, but Austin knew I would have trouble. So I had filled the bath up and added a crap ton of bubbles. After I had submerged into the water, I called Austin in, and he washed my hair for me. In the end, it was really nice. He had been very gentle and almost put me to sleep.

After that night,  Austin went back to his brooding hateful self. But this time, every now and then I would see a small smile playing on his lips. He was still rude and cursed all the time, but I didn't mind it. It was just who he was. We still rarely talked, but that wasn't anything new. We just ate together, then went to our own rooms.

I had been having a few nightmares, but nothing too horrible. They always seemed to start and right before they would develop into something awful, they seemed to just drift away. I wasn't complaining though. At least I was getting sleep every night.

.

.

Two weeks had passed since I had returned and I hadn't once thought about going back home. I know people are probably looking for me, but I just can't bring myself to care. My bruises almost none existing. I was feeling a whole lot better now that I wasn't in pain anymore all the time.

A knock came on my door, and I smiled as Austin came in. He had the scowl that I hated so much plastered to his face.

"We need to talk." He grunted out.

"Okay." I lightly smiled. "What is it?"

"You're going back home." His eyes were emotionless, not giving anything away.

I scrunched my eyebrows confused. "If that's what you want." I whispered. I wouldn't fight him on this. He already knew how I felt, and he knew I would die before I told anyone where he was. So if he didn't want me here, I wasn't going to argue with him about it.

"That's all your going to say?" He asked disbelieving.

I looked him in the eyes. "What else am I supposed to say? If you don't want me here, then I shouldn't be here." An emotion passed through his eyes, but I couldn't decipher what it was it was; It flashed by too quickly.

We stayed quiet for a moment. I couldn't look at him in fear of crying. I was close to the edge, but I bottled it up. I would wait until I got home for that. I just knew if I looked into his eyes for long, it would all break free.

"We leave tonight. I know you don't like flying, but it's our only way there. I'm sorry." He didn't sound like this was bothering him at all. That made everyting hurt more.

"I will be fine. I trust you." I looked up, and gave him a small smile before looking away again. I stared out the window, looking at the beautiful trees that swayed in the wind. A red bird flew by, and I could hear it singing a happy tune. That brought another grin to my face. Nature was beautiful.

"You shouldn't." Austin hissed.

I had been too busy watching outside, that I forgot what I said. "Shouldn't what?" I asked, clearly confused.

"Trust me."

I looked him over and noticed how tense he was. The look on his face said he was mad. Over what? I didn't know, but I probably had something to do with it.

"I'm sorry?" I worded it as a question.

"I'm not a good person." I laughed. Here we go again.

"Why are you laughing at me?" He stood from the bed. His hands clenched at his sides. He was seething.

"I've heard it all before. Think what you want, and so will I." I chuckled again before looking back towards the window.

I sqeaked when the next thing I knew I was held down to the bed. Austin had both of his hands on my shoulders, leaning over me. my legs were together with his on each side of me. His face was right above mine, where I could feel his breath fan across my skin.

"This isn't a joke." He glowered.

I sighed. "I never said it was Austin."

"You've seen it for yourself. I kill people."

"You are right." I wasn't going to argue. I had seen that with my own eyes.

"And you are just okay with this?"

I stared into his eyes and told myself to stay strong. "I never said that."

"Stop giving me such short answers. Tell me what you are fucking thinking!" He was starting to raise his voice.

I surprised him when I push myself up on my elbows so our faces were closer. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You are not a monster. "

His eyes windened. "How can you even say that?"

"Maybe because the past few weeks I've came in counter with more than 2 real monsters. Every time I did, you saved me. I almost got shot. I almost got raped. And lets not forget about the monstrous of them all, I was beating past the point of no return! Those are monsters. At least I know if you were going to kill me, you'd make it fast."

His eyes flashed black for a second, I almost missed it, before they went back to normal.

We stayed in that position just staring at each other for what felt like hours.

Austin cupped my cheek, and I couldn't help but lean into his hand. I was safe here.

"I could never hurt you." He whispered, resting his forehead on mine.

I smiled. "I know."

"I don't want you to leave." He admitted,  making me feel a hundred times bettter.

"Then don't make me." I lifted my head from his to stare into his eyes. I was happy when I saw his lip twitch upwards. He was trying to keep himself from smiling.

I took my hand, and ran my fingers along his lips. "Don't hide it."

When I met his eyes again, he was staring at me with such intensity, it made my breath catch. He leaned his head forward a little, before he stopped himself, and pulled back.

His eyes searched mine again. "Natalie." He whispered almost nervously.

"Hmm.." was the only noise I was able to make. His eyes were hypnotizing.

He leaned forward again, and placed a small light kiss on my lips.

"I know I said I wanted you to leave, but I can't let you go. When I thought you were dead, I felt my heart literally break in two. I didn't know what it meant at first, but now I do." He paused and studied me.

The suspension was killing me. I went to ask what he meant, but his words stopped me.

"I'm in love with you."

I froze for a second before I comprehend what he said. A huge smile took over my face and I squeeked. "Really?!"

He rushed to throw his hands over his ears.

"Oh. I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you." Good job Natalie,  you ruined the moment!

He uncovered his ears and smiled.

"Yes I mean it."

I threw my arms around him so quickly, he landed on his back. "I love you to."

I leaned down to kiss him, when a high pitch noise went threw the air, having both of us cover our ears from the pain. Then a white blinding light filled the room, making me close my eyes.

When I opened them again, a woman covered in white was standing in the corner with a huge smile n her face.

"Who the fuck are you?" Austin asked before attacking.

The woman looked him over, and smiled lovingly. "I am your mother."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Her Bidder (Season 2)(✔) Rabia

Детектив / Триллер

87.9K 1.6K 7
"Do you know who I am?" He asked while giving her a death glare. The moment his eyes fell on her his heart skipped a beat, but he shrugged those thou...
She... ☞B. B-M☜

Мистика

568 49 14
She...bathes in her own pain She...hates the ones who live above She...is called the devil When the prince of heaven, Michael, doesn't believe in all...
1K 370 20
What if your whole life, you were told a lie? That Beauty and The Beast was a happy ending, when it was not. What if the prince was really a princess...
Beauty and Beastly | ✓ shimmer

Про оборотней

698K 23.6K 34
THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED but it will be HEAVILY EDITED and have things added to it in the future. I wrote this book when I was much younger. I didn't e...