For Me, This Is Heaven (Lucin...

Fireemblem8cuts tarafından

Y/N and Lucina love each other dearly. But how can they hope to ever unite if whole worlds, life, and death... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: Never Let You Go
Chapter 2: Hey Jealousy
Chapter 3: When You Know
Chapter 4: Don't Go
Chapter 5: I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 6: Closer
Chapter 7: Clean
Chapter 8: Born To Quit
Chapter 10: Blood On My Hands
Chapter 11: Damage
Chapter 12: Stay Awake
Chapter 13: Disintegration
Chapter 14: Into The Void
Chapter 15: Even Deeper
Chapter 16: How To Disappear Completely
Chapter 17: I'm Not From This World
Chapter 18: The Worst Crime
Chapter 19: Death Is Close

Chapter 9: Don't Give In

1K 21 8
Fireemblem8cuts tarafından

Hey guys! Here's chapter nine! This one's pretty short, by my standards. Just keep in mind that there may be a few... suggestive themes in this one. If you dislike that kind of stuff- I'm sorry, but trust me, it's only for this chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoy!

--Y/N POV--
Something strange was definitely going on. Lucina had seen a miraculous recovery. Her last few nights had been devoid of disturbing dreams, and the voices plaguing her ceased. 

It just felt... wrong. It was too abrupt; too sudden. A part of me just wanted to be happy for her, but a small, nagging voice in my head said this was only the calm before the storm.

Lucina: Hey honey, what's up?

I looked over my shoulder to find Lucina standing tall, radiating happiness and looking eager to return to the battlefield.

Y/N: Nothing, just thinking...

She wrapped her arms around my chest, allowing me to gaze into the deep blue ocean that was her eyes. Sweet Naga, I loved her. No matter how many times I said it, it felt like it wasn't enough.

Lucina: Look, I feel fine. This is the best I've felt in weeks, in fact. I just have so much energy that I want to let out!

Y/N: Just don't let your guard down, okay? It would help me sleep easier...

She kissed my cheek before pulling away. "Of course, Y/N. Anything for you."

As she turned and walked off, I noticed a small purple glint in her eyes. Then it was gone. This was far from over...

I moved to follow her, still surrounded by my pounding thoughts. We had to keep this thing from totally taking control of her. If that happened... How could I get her back?

Alfonse: Hey guys!

The two of us turned around simultaneously, to find Alfonse smiling. This was totally out of character for him... He wouldn't be smiling unless something amazing had taken place.

Lucina: What is it?

Alfonse: Muspell has been defeated!

Y/N: What?? How?

Alfonse: We were able to defeat Surtr. Without his stern command, the army is falling apart!

Before I could reply, I was startled by Lucina hugging me and putting her head on my chest.

Lucina: Hear that, Y/N? Things are looking up!

I threw my arms around her, grinning. I too, had been fighting their forces recently. Knowing that they had finally been vanquished felt like a weight being lifted off our shoulders. 

Y/N: Well, what do we do now?

A commotion had begun to brew in the lunch area. I narrowed my eyes as me and Lucina inched closer. Sharena was standing next to a girl I had never seen before, with a grey ponytail. She was looking at the ground, a bleak look on her face.

Lucina: Have you seen her before?

Y/N: No... Let's get closer.

I grabbed ahold of Lucina's hand, weaving the two of us into the crowd until we were in front of her.

Sharena: Oh, hey Y/N and Lucina! Meet Eir! We found her in the woods, lost...

She held out her hand, and I shook it. I gulped as a shiver went down my spine. I felt like I could never be happy again.

Lucina shook her hand too, making her let out a whimper at Eir's cold feeling. Later, we pulled away from the crowd, settling down at a small empty table. She was holding a hand to her forehead, groaning.

Lucina: Strange... After I shook her hand, I felt a jarring headache... It's still there...

She fell into my arms, still moaning. I felt her forehead. She was burning up...

Y/N: Shh... Everything's going to be alright...

But I couldn't disguise the panic in my voice. The storm was back...

Lucina: Y/N... I...

Her shoulders slumped as she fell unconscious. I gulped, picking her up quickly. I tried to keep calm, and failed miserably. I shouted out to anyone who would listen.

Y/N: H-Help! Someone! Please!

Hold out a little longer, Lucina...Just a little longer...

--Timeskip--
As dusk fell, so did my hopes. She hadn't woken up yet... I felt her hand, reminding me that she was still here, alive. She was fighting it, even now.

Sharena: Please, Y/N... Get some sleep. There's nothing we can do... Maybe things will look better in the morning.

Y/N: N-No... I can't leave her side.

Anna: She's right, Y/N. You need your rest to think straight in the morning. Maybe it'll bring you some new ideas.

Y/N: But she needs me!

Anna: Y/N, as your superior, I am ordering you to go to your room!

I imagined Lucina grabbing ahold of my hand, a concerned look on her face.

Lucina: Do as they say, Y/N. Your sleep is important. I'll be fine...

I submitted, getting up reluctantly. I allowed Anna and Sharena to grab ahold of both of my arms, hauling me to my room.

Sharena: Please do sleep, Y/N. Okay?

Y/N: I'll try...

What was I saying? Of course I wouldn't be able to sleep!

I tossed and turned, muttering prayers every time her perfect face entered my head.

--Lucina POV--
I was in a state of perpetual slumber. I could see everything that was happening around me somehow, but I couldn't do anything, no matter how hard I tried.

I screamed and screamed, but no one heard. I watched Y/N walk away, calling out his name, but he didn't look back. He abandoned me... I was alone...

???: You're not alone...

Lucina: Wh-What? Who are you?

???:  Hehehe... I'm your only friend, Lucina. Everyone else has left you here to die...

Lucina: N-No they haven't! Y/N would never do that to me!

???: Are you sure? You just saw him walk away...

Lucina: I-I refuse to believe it!

But inside, my heart sank. Did he really leave me?

???: Allow me to make them pay for leaving you...

Lucina: N-No! I wouldn't do that to Y/N...

???: Trust me... You won't regret it...

The voice had taken advantage of my weakness. It lulled me into a false sense of security, which left me defenseless. And now... I let go...

I let go, and allowed the voice to take control of me. Two became one. I let its thoughts compress and mix with mine. 

I opened my eyes, and stood up. Now to punish Y/N, for thinking it was alright to leave me to die.

Lucina was gone. All that was left, was me. 

--Y/N POV--
I jerked and fell on the floor when someone knocked on the door. I cursed. What would someone want at this hour?

I opened the door, and gasped. It was Lucina... floating a few inches off the ground, her eyes a deep purple. Oh Naga... This was not a good sign...

Before I could react, she flew inside, shutting the door with some unknown force. She spoke, but her voice wasn't the usual soft, warm and tranquil melody that flew out of her mouth. It was raspy, and deep.

Lucina: You left me... you left me to die!

Y/N: Wh-What are you talking about? I would never leave you!

Lucina: Liar! I watched you walk away!

I crept over to her, trying to hug her and bring her back to normal.

Y/N: This isn't you, Lucina... Come back to me...

Lucina: Hehehe... She's already gone...

Y/N: What?? Ah-!

I lost the ability to talk as she sidled up to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. This isn't Lucina, Y/N...

I tried to break away, but my feet were glued to the ground. She continued to stroke my shoulders seductively, making my breathing go heavy.

Lucina: I'll teach you, dog... Teach you to obey me...

She held out her hand, concentrating on it. There was a bright flash of light as a whip appeared in her hand. She grinned sadistically, pulling it taut.

Y/N: S-Stop this! You know this isn't what you want!

She wrapped the whip around my neck, her eyes gleaming with excitement. 

Lucina: Are you sure about that?

As the echo of her words in my head faded, she pulled on the whip, bringing me closer to her. I groaned as she kissed my neck, before biting down on it.

Lucina: Hehehe... you're mine... all mine...

Her bites were a strange mixture of pain and pleasure. I felt blood running down my neck. But the twisted power emanating from Lucina made it all feel good. My resolve was failing with each little kiss and nibble.

Y/N: I... I-I'm yours... Yours to play with...

Lucina: Good...

I had lost the battle against something beyond my station. I was completely at her mercy...

--Lucina POV--
I pushed my lips up against Y/N's as I felt the last of his restraint fall away. The metallic taste of his blood entered my mouth, temporarily bringing me back to reality. What was I doing? I was hurting him! I had to stop!

But nothing could stop me now. This force inside of me was now too powerful...

I pushed Y/N onto the bed, pulling his shirt off and flipping him over so his back was visible to me. I cracked the whip, before bringing it down on his back. He let out a yowl of pain, but I hardly noticed. He would regret his decision!

I continued to whip him, getting his back all bloody. The smell of it in the air got my heart beating faster. His sobs as I tormented him did the same.

Y/N: L-Lucina, p-please...

Lucina: You're not fit to call me by my name! Call me... master...

Y/N: Gah! M-Master... it h-hurts...

The sheets were permanently stained red. I couldn't help but enjoy myself immensely. Something about being in charge of him... I liked it...

I flipped him over once more, kissing his chin. He was out of breath, chest heaving with every gulpful of air.

Lucina: You've done well so far, dog...

Y/N: Stop it... You have to fight this... d-don't give in...

Lucina: Shut up! I never said you could t-talk!

I began to sweat. Blood trickled from the wounds I had made in his neck. Oh, merciful Naga...

???: What are you doing? You can't stop now! If you do, he won't learn his lesson!

Lucina: You're right... If I show compassion, it'll only convince him that he can get away with it...

I looked down at him, an exhausted, sweaty mess. I let one of my hands dance its fingers over his chest, making him sigh.

He was obviously trying hard to disguise it- biting his lip until blood ran down it. I continued to trace my fingers over it, making him whimper.

Lucina: What is it?

He mumbled, trying to break eye contact with me. I stared directly into his soul, decimating any chance of him defying me.

Lucina: Speak up, dog...

Y/N: Master... I can't keep this down any longer... L-Lose yourself on me... L-Let your animal instincts take over...

I froze. Those were the words I had been wanting to hear all day. I looked back his chest, allowing my gaze to trail down to his stomach. I didn't care for what would happen the next day. The demon inside of me had clouded my judgment with lust. I pounced on Y/N, dominating him, not caring for his cries and wails in agony.

------------------

Well, that's the end of yet another chapter! I've also marked this story as mature, just because of what happens in this one. (God... you have no idea how hard it was to write that last sentence of dialogue without wincing...)

Anyways, see y'all next time! Thanks for voting and reading this story!

-Fireemblem8cuts

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

828 10 7
Princess Lucina was born in the castle of Ylisse, One day when her mother passed away. Her father Chrom forbid to leave her castle under any conditio...
31.9K 5.7K 154
One of the most painful things on earth is to lose a loved one. Whether in death or heartbreak. It's a pain different from all others. You feel ever...
56K 1.5K 25
Noctis Lucis Caelum Fanfiction!! |English is not my first language, therefore I apologize in advance for spelling errors / grammar and any other mist...
273 42 31
Two broken hearts; lost their abilities to live, to love and to trust. What will happen when they meet? Will they gain their ablities again? Or they...