A New Life Together : BinJin

By jermzzz

a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin... More

A Life Together
A Blessing
Love At First Sight
Breaking The News
The Little Things
Prince Or Princess?
My One and Only
Rollercoaster Of Emotions
A Special Day
Welcome To The World
First Day
Home
A Missing Puzzle Piece
The End
Telling The World
Small Surprise
3pm
Lookalike
Vacation
Precious
Goodbye
Family
One
Quarantine
Father Daughter Date
Happenings in Jeju
Vivid Dreams
Sick
Happiest Time Of The Year
CONFIRMATION
Epilogue 1: A Father's Headache
Nausea, Mood Swings and Teary Eyes

Another Blessing

3.6K 153 37
By jermzzz

YEJIN's POV

"Yejin! Come here, the food is already served" Hyo Jin eonnie called out.

I stepped out of the restaurant to facetime my precious babies in Seoul. As the call ended, a feeling of overwhelming guilt came over me.

"Should I have just stayed home? Will Ji eun be alright? Will I able to have fun without my baby?"

Truth to be told, my sense of attachment to Ji eun has grown to be so strong. Never in my life, would I have thought that I would love this little creature so much.

As I heard my name being called out, I snapped back into reality and put up a smile as I walked back into the restaurant.

Why exactly was I being so overly emotional?

As the food was being served, one dish at a time, I was so ready to dig in. As the girls were chatting, I was so engrossed in the delicious foods in front of me. It was like a monster had taken over me.

"Yejin-ah, We won't steal the food from you. You don't have to worry!" Yoona teased

I could only laugh at her statement and went back to devouring the food in front of me.

After dinner, we decided to go the local seaside soju bar and have a few drinks. It was the perfect ambience, sounds of the waves crashing calmed my anxious mind.

"This feels so good! Drinking next to the Jeju sea is a next level satisfaction. Let's drink our worries away, ladies !"

As I was about to down a shot of soju, a little voice in my head kept telling me not to. I've never experienced anything like this in my life.

"Guys, i'm not drinking tonight. My stomach isn't feeling very well. You guys enjoy." I voiced out

All the girls gave me a weird look because they know how much I like to indulge in alcohol especially when travelling. Nevertheless, we continued chattering about everything under the sun, laughing hysterically as the night deepened.

After the impromptu soju hour, we all headed back to our Airbnb house that we had rented out for 3 days.

I was rooming with Hyo Jin eonnie in the room on the second floor.

Just as I was about to unwind for the day, I picked up my phone and dialled to call Binnie.

I exited the room and sat outside in the balcony , overlooking the beautiful Jeju sea as I called home to my precious.

Before Bin could even say anything, I blurted out, "I miss you"

"I miss you too baby, how's everything?" I could hear him chuckling across the line

"Everything is beautiful here, I'm having fun with my girls but I miss both of you terribly." I confessed.

"We miss you too, Ji eun was having trouble falling asleep just now and insisted that she wants you."

"My poor baby, is she okay now?"

"Yes, she's sleeping next to me now. She's taken over your spot in bed. You better come home soon before she decides to take over your side of the bed" Bin joked

I think he could tell from my tone that I was feeling a bit guilty and homesick. He's truly the most attentive husband and person who knows me inside out.

"How did you know?" I asked

"Of course I can tell, you sound fairly emotional."

"I'm okay, I promise. I don't even know why I'm this homesick" I laughed at my own ridiculous feelings

"It's okay bubs, I'll get to see you soon. Just 2 more days."

Bubs, A name that only he calls me when he knows I'm upset and needs comfort.

"Thank you, I love you." I said, trying not to break down

"I love you more"

The call went on for another few minutes before we decided to both retire for the night.

Meanwhile In Seoul

After the call ended, Bin sighed and picked up his laptop.

Occasionally looking over to see if the light from the laptop is disturbing Ji eun from her sleep.

"Flight to Jeju" He typed in his laptop.

Without even hesitating, he booked 2 business class tickets for the next flight out to Jeju.

He then bent down and gave Ji eun a kiss on her chubby cheek, inhaling her heavenly baby scent, "Baby, appa is going to bring you to Jeju tomorrow okay?" He whispered

The next morning, Bin woke up extra early so that he could scramble and pack everything Ji eun and he needed for the next two days or so.

He hasn't decided if they'll just spend a day there to fetch Yejin home or if they'll spend an extra few days around the island as a family of three.

After packing everything, he fed Ji eun, washed her her and dressed her. Within an hour, they were out the door on the way to Gimpo Airport to catch the next flight to Jeju.

BACK TO JEJU

"Yejin-ah, gwenchana?" Hyo Jin eonnie asked

I woke up the next day with a debilitating headache, causing me to be nauseous and sick.

"I'm okay, I just need to rest for a while. You guys can go ahead with the schedule. I'll just stay here to rest" I replied

It took a whole lot of convincing before they decided I was well enough and can be left alone here.

"Son Ye Jin, you HAVE to immediately call us if you are still feeling sick. YOU MUST" All 6 of them gathered around my bed and warned me.

What a protective group of friends these girls are.

As they were heading out, Hyo Jin dropped a text to Bin without me knowing.

"Hyun Bin-ssi, sorry to bother you but Yejin isn't feeling well. I figured I'd tell you because she probably doesn't want you to worry so she won't say anything"

"Oh no, is she running a fever? Can you please drop me the address of the Airbnb?"

"She's having a bad headache. Are you coming over to Jeju??"

"Yes, i'll fly over with Ji eun. Don't tell her, she'd probably insist that we don't come."

"ㅋㅋㅋ just sent you the address. I was getting worried of her, thank you for coming down."

"No worries, it's my responsibility :)"

Truth to be told, all 6 of them were swooning over how protective and loving Hyun Bin is after Hyo Jin showed them the conversation she had with him.

5 Hours Later

After a good nap, I was still feeling sick but definitely not as horrible as I did in the morning.

I sat in bed, just scrolling through my camera roll, looking at all the pictures I have with Ji eun and Binnie over the past year or so.

It has only been a few days, but I did miss them. I really did.

Scrolling back to almost a year and a half ago where I was heavily pregnant with Ji eun. I saw all the pictures and videos of Bin just kissing and hugging my belly as if it was the most precious thing in the world, that really hit me in my feels.

As I was about to call Bin, a knock could be heard.

"Come in, Hyo Jin-ah." I absently just called out.

As the door swung open, my mouth dropped.

It was my Ji eun and Binnie.

Without hesitation, I got out of bed and threw myself on Bin. He immediately embraced me back.

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

I then broke the hug and took Ji eun from Bin and gave her the warmest hug and kiss on her chubby cheek.

"Ji eun-ah, eomma missed you terribly"

After the initial shock, I finally got to questioning them.

"Why are you here? When did you come? How did you know we were staying here?"

Bin chuckled at my many questions attacking him at once, "I know you weren't feeling good, so obviously I had to come." He finally replied

"Hyo Jin-ssi sent me the address so I rushed down as fast as I could after she told me that you were sick" He added

"Are you okay, bubs?" He asked

"I'm fine now that both of you are here." I replied as I rest my head on his chest.

After our reunion, the girls came back and checked up on me. They were all so happy to see Bin and Ji eun.

"I'll sleep downstairs with Yoona tonight, you need to take extra care of Yejin." Hyo Jin subtly winked at me. I could only playfully smack Hyo Jin after I realised what she meant.

Having them both back in my arms definitely made me feel more at ease but however, I was still occasionally running to the bathroom and throwing up.

At first, I excused it as a bad episode of food poisoning, blaming it on the fishy foods I had in Jeju. However, it only occured to me that night after Ji eun was put to sleep and it was only Bin and I in the room that it could be something else.

"Yejin-ah, could it be that you're.. um.. pregnant?" Bin said as he gazed into my eyes, soothing my back.

"Just a thought, no pressure." He added

I chuckled at his last sentence, he probably didn't want me to feel sad if we weren't expecting or a second baby was something I was not ready for.

I scooted over to hug him, "That's what I was thinking as well.."

"Really?" He asked as his eyes lit up in excitement.

"I remember this is how I felt when I was found out I was pregnant with Ji eun." I recalled

Before I could continue, he picked me up in his arms and kissed me.

I laughed at his reaction, "Oh god please don't get your hopes up, I'm not 100% sure either"

"Ji eun is going to be a big sister!" He exclaimed, completely disregarding my last sentence.

"Baby, please calm down. I don't know for sure yet!" I said in between my laughs

"We need to find out, I'm not going to be able to fall asleep not knowing." Bin replied.

Before I could even comprehend what he said, he immediately got up of bed and grabbed the keys of his newly rented car.

"I'm going to the nearby pharmacy. Stay in bed, don't move or jump around. I'll be right back" He said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

As he opened the door, he turned back. "Oh wait, I'm missing this baby."

He went straight back to me and pulled the blanket away so he could kiss my still very flat stomach.

"Yah, we don't know if there's a baby in there, Ajusshi"I chuckled

The local pharmacy was just two blocks away. Within 10 minutes, Bin was back with a plastic bag filled with pregnancy tests. His excuse was that I should take a few of each brand for a more accurate result.

I picked one out of the bag filled with pregnancy tests and went to the toilet to take it.

"Yejin-ah, even if it's negative, it's okay. It's not like we were actively trying for another baby." Bin said as he gazed into my eyes, saying each word with so much conviction and love.

"Ara, saranghae" I replied as I gave him a peck

3 minutes of cuddling later and we decided to take a look at the test that was sitting on the bathroom counter.

"Are you ready, bubs?" He asked

Without giving much thought, I flipped the test over and there it was.

2 faint but certain lines on a stick.

"Bin we are having another baby"

AUTHORS NOTE

hey guys! it's been quite a while since i updated but i hope this long awaited second pregnancy makes up for it ! our ji eun-ie is gonna be a big sister! so sorry but this is probably one of the last updates until mid oct when i finish my national exams which i've mentioned in my previous few chapters. other than that, life's been pretty stressful lately and i haven't got the time and the energy to write so i hope you understand. however, i'll be back stronger soon. as usual, stay safe and healthy🤍

see you in my next chapter xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.6K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
6.4K 369 13
A collection of short fics inspired by prompts from CLOYnation's #SuitfitCupid A CLOY Valentines Challenge. *ctto of some pictures used
24.3K 865 43
A normal yet a not so normal high school love story. I'm surprised I managed to make it reach to the spot where the chapters doesn't make sense at al...
47.9K 1.9K 17
Her eye-smile that hid all the tears. His dimples that kept all the pain. Made them spend their lives chasing rainbows. Two people re-learning and re...