š—¦š—§š—”š—„-š—–š—„š—¢š—¦š—¦š—˜š——.

By malichyuu

a story about a part-time school mystery, a radish, a young exorcist, and a toiletbounded ghost. Ā© 2020, CHYU... More

00 įƾ The Seventh Mystery
01 įƾ The Faeries
02 įƾ The Exorcist Boy
03 įƾ Misaki's Staircase įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
04 įƾ Misaki's Staircase įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
05 įƾ Misaki's Staircase įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź°Ź³įµ‰įµ‰
06 įƾ Confession Tree Spirit
07 įƾ The Young Exorcist
08 įƾ 4pm Bookstack įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
10 įƾ Donut Disaster
11 įƾ Tsukasa
12 įƾ Tea Party įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
13 įƾ Tea Party įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
14 įƾ Clock Keepers įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
15 įƾ Clock Keepers įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
16 įƾ Clock Keepers įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź°Ź³įµ‰įµ‰
17 įƾ Magic Spell
18 įƾ Hell of Mirrors įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
19 įƾ Hell of Mirrors įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
20 įƾ Summer Festival
21 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
22 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
23 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź°Ź³įµ‰įµ‰
24 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³
25 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— į¶ ā±įµ›įµ‰
26 įƾ Daydream įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— Ė¢ā±Ė£
27 įƾ End of Dream
28 įƾ Semester Exams
29 įƾ Study Camp įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ’āæįµ‰
30 įƾ Study Camp įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’
31 įƾ Study Camp įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź°Ź³įµ‰įµ‰
32 įƾ Study Camp įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— į¶ įµ’įµ˜Ź³
Bonus įƾ Mokke in the House!
33 įƾ Study Camp įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— į¶ ā±įµ›įµ‰
34 įƾ Severance
35 įƾ Aftermath

09 įƾ 4pm Bookstack įµ–įµƒŹ³įµ— įµ—Ź·įµ’

3K 149 137
By malichyuu

"School mystery number five..."

"I can't believe one of our teachers isn't human.." Kou mumbled as he, Y/n, and Nene looked at the man laying down on some spider web above them.

"It's really not that unusual," Tsuchigumori responded as he read a book. "There are, in fact, quite a few supernaturals who have chosen to blend in with humans. We, supernaturals, need the rumor of us to keep circulating, or we can't stay on the near shore. A crucial part of that is spreading our own rumors."

"And.. well, there are other reasons too.. but the main thing is it's convenient."

He then turned, looking at the three students behind him. Though his eyes kept glancing at a certain H/c-haired girl. "Who knows? One of your friends might turn out to be something other than human."

He's definitely calling me out. Y/n sweat dropped as she held back the urge to yell at this man and tell him to shush.

"But doesn't that mean we're in danger..?" Nene's smile broke when realization hit her. One of her friends might be plotting world domination, seeing as apparitions were pretty powerful.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine." Tsuchigumori came down from his web as Hanako and Yako, who was in her fox form, stepped forward. "We're here to make sure no one gets hurt."

Hanako raised his hand excitedly. "We are the seven school mysteries!"

".. we supervise all the supernaturals that exist in the school.." Tsuchigumori raised his hands, though it wasn't all the way like the boy beside him.

".. and maintain relations between people and supernaturals." Yako raised a paw as she looked to the side, avoiding eye contact from the three students.

How long did it take them to practice that? Y/n smiled as she blankly looked at the three supernaturals infront of them. It seemed like they rehearsed those lines for hours.

"Well, the short version is- we do scare people, but... We're just a team of friends fighting on the side of justice to keep peace in school." Hanako then pointed out something which both Nene and Kou doubt. "And I'm the leader!"

"But there's only three of you.." Kou counted them. He looked genuinely confused, making Y/n hold back her chuckle.

"Well.. there's actually four people right now, but..." Hanako gave Y/n a quick glance before looking back at the blonde-haired boy. "One of us is currently busy doing her other jobs.."

"Other jobs..?"

"And Yako-san was hurting students just a little while ago." Nene's eyes widened as she looked at Y/n, pulling the girl closer to protect her. "Didn't she also hurt Y/n-chan?!"

"That's right!" Kou exclaimed, rushing towards Nene and also blocking Y/n from the three other school mysteries.

Y/n resisted the urge to scream and say: I was there, just not in human form. But of course, she needed to keep her mouth shut.

"Wait, there was also that other apparition with us.. what was her name again..?" Y/n forced out a broken smile when she heard what Kou said. Had he really forgotten her in such a short period of time?

"Oh! You mean Aimi-chan?" Hanako grinned as he went towards Y/n, holding her shoulders as he looked at Kou teasingly. "Why are you suddenly asking about her? Do you like her or something?"

"Of course not!" Kou blushed as he glared at Hanako. "I'm just curious! Isn't she a part of the school mysteries?"

"She is." Tsuchigumori crossed his arms. "We're both partners. I attended the meeting in both her and my behalf." He then looked at Kou and Nene sharply. "She had to take care of some bugs today."

"I see.. she helped us defeat Yako-san. She was really beautiful too..!" Nene's eyes sparkled as she remembered the apparition who had also managed to save her from the mermaid. "What an amazing mystery!"

"She's talking about you, you stupid fox."

"Shut up, emo spider! I'm gonna chew you to pieces!"

"And you're not friends.."

"That's zero outta three!"

"What's going on...?"

"We're friends.."

"Yes, sir."

lovely timeskips
because the author is
tired (人*'∀`)。*゚+

"Once the problem is solved, we just have to reappoint the mysteries.." Hanako smiled as he looked at the three students infront of him.

Y/n sweat dropped as she bit her nail. The meeting was about what had happened recently. A supernatural tampering with the rumors. It had already happened to both Yako and the Mokkes.

Hanako's solution was to destroy the Yorishiros, the object keeping the supernaturals powerful. Though this will only be until the culprit would be found.

That's what he had stated anyways.

"... That's quite an extreme solution," Tsuchigumori mumbled as he looked down at him.

"There's this scary supernatural here at this school." Y/n gave Tsuchigumori a terrified look. "So if not that plan, then you guys can go ahead and ask Minamoto-san to help you.." the thought of Teru holding that sword of his was scary...

"Y/n-chan's right!" Hanako exclaimed happily as he hugged the girl from behind. "Anyways, Yashiro is also here with us. And with that... Tsuchigumori!"

Just as Hanako rehearsed about five minutes ago while Y/n was talking with Tsuchigumori. Nene stuck her hands out and gave the teacher puppy eyes.

"Yorishiro, please?" Hanako smirked as Nene blushed, trying to hold back her embarrassment.

"... No." Tsuchigumori looked at the two. ".. Is what I'd like to say.."

At this point, Y/n already knew what was going to happen.

The battle
begins!

"How did it end up like this again?" Y/n stared at Nene and Tsuchigumori, who both held microphones in their hands like an intense battle.

Hanako grinned. "This was the only way to get Tsuchigumori's Yorishiro!"

"Ah.. right..."

"My secret..." Nene teared up as she closed her eyes. "When.. I was in middle school, I kept an exchange diary with my imaginary boyfriend!" she raised her voice, trying not to listen to anyone's opinions.

Y/n deadpanned. This was no secret at all...

Basically, Tsuchigumori challenged them into telling their deepest secrets in exchange for the Yorishiro. As of the moment, it already seemed like Tsuchigumori was winning.

Not to mention, if Nene and Kou loses, then Y/n will have to expose the secrets they've been hiding.

It was no surprise that Tsuchigumori gave Nene's confession only three points. For a girl like Nene, people could already tell that she could make those kinds of things. Especially for someone like Minamoto Teru..

"The truth is.." Kou closed his eyes for the suspense. "Those Oni masks they were at Setsubon- they scare the heck out of me!"

Yeah, I think Tsuchigumori already knew that. Y/n clasped her hands together, praying for the two's secrets to be kept as they are. But of course, for someone like Tsuchigumori, it must be really, really hidden. Even from those books on the shelves.

"Curses! Hanako! Tell him something!"

They all looked at Hanako, who was playing cards with the Mokkes and Y/n. The apparition looked back at the two blankly. "What?"

That's the story of how Hanako revealed his deepest, darkest secret: loving donuts... But of course, Tsuchigumori wasn't satisfied at all.

"Y-Y/n-chan!" Both Nene and Kou cried as they held on to the girl's arms. "You're our last hope!"

"Eh-?" Y/n sweat dropped as she looked at Tsuchigumori with a panicked stare. "Sensei didn't include me, didn't he? I'm sure he already knows tons of my secret-"

Ack! Y/n flinched upon seeing Nene and Kou's desperate expressions. You know how a babies look at people and literally force them into doing stuff because of their cute looks? That's definitely what they were doing now.

"Y/n-chan..."

Curse both of your cute looks. Y/n looked down in annoyance before pulling herself away from the two. "Fine, I'm gonna share a secret too."

She then glared at Tsuchigumori. "But I'm sure that you already knew this since the very beginning!"

"Probably." Tsuchigumori shrugged as he took out Y/n's book. "After all, I've read this book countless of times already. I'm sure you have nothing to keep."

I've also read my book countless of times, Sensei. Y/n smirked. I know every content written in it!

"My secret is...!"

Hanako, Nene, and Kou all looked at the girl, anticipating whatever she was about to reveal about herself. Now that Nene thought about it, she didn't really know much about Y/n...

"Mayhaps I admire the same guy as Nene, hence why I also joined the Student Council-"

The tense atmosphere literally broke. As soon as Y/n said that, Hanako, Nene, and Kou went into chaos, along with Tsuchigumori and Yako who looked like they were gonna die- wait, they're already dead...

"Y-Y/n-chan! You've been lying to me!" Nene pointed at the girl as she cried. "You've been telling me that you joined the Student Council because Akane-kun asked you to!"

"You've been saying you hate my brother, but then you actually admire him a lot!" Kou yelled as he pointed at Y/n too. He looked like he was about to cry. "I really thought you'd be the only girl to think like that!"

"Y/n-chan, why?!" Hanako held the girl by her shoulders and shook her, causing Y/n to feel dizzy. "Have you been lying this whole time?! How come I never knew about this?! Wait, was this the reason why you were always with that guy back then?!" Flashbacks to the prologue of this story...

Y/n placed her hands over her chest as she tried to calm herself down. Her heart was beating like crazy because of these people.

"I said admire! A-D-M-I-R-E! Not like or anything like that!" Y/n cried out as she glared at Tsuchigumori and Yako. "Why are you both looking at me like that?! It's not surprising! Minamoto-san is a great guy unless it comes to terms with daily chores!"

"N-No.. we just didn't expect you to say that.." Tsuchigumori stood up, regaining his posture from the shocking truth he had just heard. "Come on... Who was gonna destroy the Yorishiro again..?"

"Woah, that fast, huh?" Kou looked at Y/n, his eyes still teary. "Y/n-chan.. you do know how to hide secrets, huh..?"

"Wait, what?!"

"Agreed, kid.."

"Not you too, Hanako-kun!"

A few hours later..

"He wasn't suppose to die.. when he was just a kid..." Y/n frowned as she stood behind the curtain which blocked Nene and Tsuchigumori from noticing her presence.

It was a good thing Hanako nor Kou was inside the infirmary. If Hanako heard Tsuchigumori spilling out the truth, I'm sure, he'd no doubt do something...

Y/n bit her lip.

Hanako was always so unpredictable. No wonder he changed his future just like that.. she was sure, even Tsuchigumori didn't know what to expect when it came to that boy.

"Amane Yugi is one of the two people to change the future. He gave up his own future, and just like he said.. he hasn't gone anywhere." Y/n listened as Tsuchigumori explained to Nene.

"To this very day, he's still here- as a supernatural, school mystery number seven." A pause. "Well, that's all I can tell you for now."

"Wait, Sensei!" Y/n flinched upon hearing Nene's voice. "Hanako-kun's one of the two people to change the future.. who's the other one then..?"

As expected, Tsuchigumori stayed silent. In that kind of situation, Y/n would have no idea what to do.

"Hidden school mystery number eight. That's all I have to say." Y/n heard footsteps. "I don't have much power left, but I'll help you as much as you can. If you ever need to talk to someone, I'm here. After all, I'm still your teacher."

Y/n squeaked when the curtains were pulled, revealing herself to both Nene and Tsuchigumori, who stared at her with shock.

"Y/n-chan..."

"Don't worry." Y/n raised her hand. "I'm not telling."

"Good," Tsuchigumori mumbled. "I'll get going now."

"Question." Hanako raised his hand as he stared at Y/n, who was blankly looking at the window. It was almost eight in the evening, both Nene and Kou had already left, leaving Y/n, who decided to stay behind for the time being.

"What is it?"

"What was Tsuchigumori's Yorishiro?" Hanako asked. "Don't you both share the same one? If so, do you also know what it is?"

"Of course I do."

"Then did Tsuchigumori tell Yashiro anything about whatever his Yorishiro is?"

Y/n stayed silent for a moment, trying to think of an answer for his sudden question. Should she lie..?

"No." She shook her head. "Nene-chan had already seen it all. No questions needed to be asked."

Hanako stared at her blankly, a few seconds later, he turned his head to the window and sighed.

"I still can't get used to the fact that you admire Minamoto Teru.."

"Hush, Seven-sama."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 32
š˜ š˜¢š˜“š˜©š˜Ŗš˜³š˜° š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜¢ š˜£š˜°š˜ŗš˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„. š˜ˆš˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜Øš˜¦š˜µš˜“ š˜«š˜¦š˜¢š˜­š˜°š˜¶š˜“. ą¹‘ā€§Ėšā‚Šź’·ļø¶ą¬“ļø¶ź’·ź’¦āŠ¹ą¹‘ā€§Ėšā‚Šź’·ļø¶ą¬“ļø¶ź’·ź’¦āŠ¹ą¹‘ A Hananene fanfiction ā™” #1 in H...
40.9K 642 20
ā™Ŗā”€ā”€ā”€ļ¼Æļ¼ˆā‰§āˆ‡ā‰¦ļ¼‰ļ¼Æā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ā™Ŗ 怜š˜šš˜©š˜°š˜³š˜µ: šŸŒ¼, š˜®š˜¦š˜„š˜Ŗš˜¶š˜®: ā˜ļø, š˜“š˜°š˜Æš˜Ø : šŸŒø Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź•ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź”ā€¢Ģ«Ķ”ā€¢Ź” 怜A one shot book of H...
47K 1.1K 10
[Hananene] Come along for the ride with Hanako and Yashiro as they fall more and more in love! There with be lots of fluff, plenty of intimate moment...
249K 11.9K 22
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š’‰š’‚š’š’‚š’Œš’ š’™ š’“š’†š’‚š’…š’†š’“ ā›“ ā į¶œįµƒāæ Źøįµ’įµ˜ įµ‡įµ‰ įµŹø Ė”įµ’įµ›įµ‰Ź³ įµ˜įµ– įµ˜āæįµ—ā±Ė” įµ—Ź°įµ‰ įµ›įµ‰Ź³Źø įµ‰āæįµˆ? āž ā‡ in which a sickly young lady seeks physical reassurance in life f...