ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴᴇss ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ʜ...

By Shoujo_Site

[Completed] Warning : The story is unedited. I apologize for the numerous grammatical errors within and messy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31 | END
EPILOUGE

25

23.8K 872 123
By Shoujo_Site

THIRD POV

". . . The Duke was acting suspicious?" Viola asked while looking at Caden who is reading a book infront of her.

He lift his head as he sighed deeply. "Yeah. My father seems suspicious in the last few days."

"Duke Aaron is my father's friend, right?"

"Yes. My father is your father's friend but I doubt it. The Emperor will be making his moves on the special banquet. I believe that." he exclaimed with a serious expression.

". . . What are we going to do. . . If Duke Aaron betray my father. . . how can my father react to that?" Viola exclaimed sadly as she already felt down on the last few days.

Caden notice that how sad she is considering her gloomy mood and anxious expression.

". . . If my father were to betray your father, I'll kill him." he exclaimed truthfully, making Viola's eyes widened in surprise.

". . . W-what. . . !?"

"If he's betraying Duke Univers, it seems that he's siding the Emperor. And we know that the Emperor is the real villain here considering he's planning dirty plans while your father's stayed silent about it."

"b-but he's your father-"

Caden sighed. "Family doesn't matter much to me considering we live inside a brutal society. I also don't have that kind of father son relationship with him." he shrugged it casually.

Viola look at him with wide eyes, looking at his expression like he doesn't even care.

She's really sad but at the same time, anger arose. ". . . Why are you saying things like that? He's your family."

Caden's eyes widened as he put his hands up. "Whoa whoa! Are you siding my father now?"

". . . I-I'm not saying that I'm siding your father, it's just. . . no matter how worse he is, he's still your father, your family. Are you just going to throw that facts away?"

". . . Viola, you don't understand do you? Family relationships in this society is not real. Only a few of them are true. But what did they achieve in the end?" he asked her as he closed his book. "Death."

Viola look at him with wide eyes in disbelief as if he just mocked her bond between her family.

"I'm not saying it's forbidden to love. But I'm just saying that. . . likes of us can love someone but in return, we must leave the aristocracy. If not, then we must think about ourselves. This is a battlefield and war can breaks out any time." he exclaimed and gaze downwards. "That's why I don't want to confess."

Viola shakes her head. "I can't believe you."

-

When Viola wants to walks out from the Albrecht estate, the Duke himself greeted her.

Aaron Albrecht.

"Oh! Lady Univers! It's nice to meet you." he greeted her cheerfully as Viola smiled warmly at him and bowed politely.

"Greetings, Duke Albrecht." she greeted him politely.

"So, how's my son!?" he asked with an excited tone much to her confusion.

". . . He is. . . a good person?"

The Duke bust into laughter as he put his hand on Viola's shoulder. "Maybe you two should consider getting engaged."

Viola's eyes went wide by his shocking statement.

"I'd like to have a daughter in law like you. . ." he exclaimed happily. ". . . might as well to let you live." he stated in a low voice that is inaudible enough for Viola to hear.

"See you at the Emperor's Banquet."

Viola only forced a gentle smile plastered on her face and slightly wave at him.

-

Finally,

The day of the Banquet has come.

Everything is luxurious and every noble got invited.

". . . Does my tiara look okay?" Violette asked nerveously while looking at Viola who is braiding Violette's hair in the mirror.

Viola smiled warmly. "You look wonderful."

Violette blushed warmly at the answer. "After sister braiding my hair, can I braid your hair? Let's have the same hairstyle!"

Viola chuckled. "Of course, I'd love to."

"We will look like twins!"

"Yes we will."

-

After they arrived at the Palace, Viola only feel anxious.

Not just Viola,

The Univers family, Caden Albrecht, and the Alistaire Marquessate feel the same thing.

They even bring their knights just in case.

Because this is not a normal banquet and they know that something will happen.

When Viola's eyes meet with Glenn, Glenn immediately waves at her excitedly and hurriedly walked towards her.

"You look very beautiful!" he cheered with a wide smile while holding her hands.

Carlos notice that Viola and Glenn get along really well and frown.

"When the fuck did they get along?" he asked while crossing his arms, almost making Valerian who is beside him, choke on his drink.

". . . Carlos, please mind your language." he exclaimed with sweatdrop while looking at him.

Carlos just rolled his eyes and pointed at Glenn who is acting all lovey dovey with Viola.

Valerian's eyes widened at the sight. ". . . I didn't know that they get along that well. . ." he exclaimed questioningly while looking at both of them.

Edward who saw Viola and Glenn, is a bit sad that her sister is growing up. But nonetheless, he curved a small smile, hoping that she will find her own kind of happiness.

Glenn grab the two of Viola's arms and smiled widely. "Wanna share the first dance with me?" he asked with a toothy grin as Viola smiled warmly at him.

"Of course."

-

Damon was summoned by the Emperor to his hall, alone.

The bright hallways in the middle, turned dark when he stopped in front of the white luxurious door.

He knew this day would come.

The day where the Emperor will surely kill him.

But he nothing fazed him and he didn't feel anxious.

With courage and confidence he has, he raise his hand and open the door knob to be greeted by the Emperor, sitting on his rightful seat with a smirk plastered on his face.

The hall was empty except the two of them.

When he opened the door and stepped inside, the door closed back as if the wind was strong enough to blow them.

He raise his brow as the Emperor as the Emperor stood up from his seat and pointed at Damon.

". . . I don't want to waste my time." he exclaimed as the imperial knights started to appear behind his throne.

His motive is to kill the Duke of the Univers, because the Univers must fall in order for him to live freely.

Because of Damon's existence, the Emperor feel threatened.

Not only that, he also wants to avenge his dead wife who was killed by Damon.

Damon killed many people until he met Adelina.

But after her death, he started to kill again without hesitation.

"If this is about your wife, then what?" Damon exclaimed with a raised eyebrow, making the Emperor look at him with bulging eyes.

". . . My wife. . . you killed her back then when she did nothing! I thought you were on my side and my friend, but I was wrong until you kill her."

". . . I kill Claire because of you, Julian." Damon exclaimed calmly like he just exclaimed the normal thing he could say while saying the Emperor's name casually.

". . . Because of me?" Julian raised his brow and chuckled. ". . . You, Me, and Claire. Did our friendship meant nothing to you?"

". . . Why are you so excited digging up the past?"

". . ."

". . ."

"Kill him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.2K 41
"If I'm going to die anyway, there's no point in trying to live." A typical reincarnated into a villainess story, except the protagonist isn't your t...
5.7M 303K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
184K 7.8K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
226K 6.8K 56
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...