π‡πžπ₯𝐩𝐒𝐧𝐠 π“π‘πžπ¦ π‡πžοΏ½...

By shaylawrites128

"i got patience, ma" roddy stated. "i ain't goin nowhere" More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37. 1 year later
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. 5 Months later
44. after the birth
45.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Appreciation
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
73.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
90.
91.
92.
93.
94. time skip
95.
how to love - pop smoke
96.
97.
98.
99.
S O N Γ‰ T
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
im stuck
108.
109.
110.
one in a million - Toosii2x
111. 3 months later
112.
113.
114.
115.
π“π‡π€ππŠ π˜πŽπ”.
SECOND ACCOUNT & NEW BOOK

83.

1.3K 84 22
By shaylawrites128

Liked by Roddyricch and 1,324,432 others

nyeisha.nyeisha Happy birthday baby 😩! i love you with everything in me 💕.

- View all 8,342 comments -

———————————————————————————

   || Nyeisha White ||
|| Los Angeles, California ||

"you ain't gotta cook for me, bae" i heard pop say as i turned the burner off after finishing making his breakfast.

"yes i do. it's your birthday" i smiled turning to him. "you needa eat sum before we leave out in a few hours" i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i'm lookin at what i wanna eat" he shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"we can get nasty laterrr. but right now, eat what i made you" i leaned up pecking his lips lightly before pulling away and turning back to the stove.

"how nasty you gon' get for me?" he asked as his arms went around my waist and his head laid in the crook of my neck.

"as nasty as you want" i smirked to myself feeling him placing kisses along my neck.

"you gon' let me do whatever i want to you?" i bit my lip lightly as his deep ass voice made me slowly start to get horny.

"whatever you want" i looked back at him making him smirk.

-

after he ate, we both got ready for the day i had planned for him today. i knew what he really wanted to do was fuck all damn day but i ain't gon' be like that. i got something for him and i'm ready to surprise the fuck outta him tonight.

"shii bae" he groaned pulling me to him.

"stoppp!" i laughed. "i told you i'd let you do whatever you want laterrr"

"you wearin' this fit ain't helpin' my problem" he straight faced me.

"well you gotta wait" i teased.

"i'm gon' fuck you up tonight stop playin' wit me"

"and i gave you permission to do that" i shrugged pulling away making my way into my closet.

i pulled out his first gift of the day before turning to him handing it to him.

"a new watch? bae how much did you pay for this shit" he sighed. "you told me you ain't been making a lot"

"i told you that so i could surprise you" he smacked his teeth. "put it on. i want you to wear it while we're out"

"where we goin?"

"i wanna take you out shopping. and then tonight gon be a surprise" i smiled turning back to grab my jacket.

"you look way to fuckin' sexy for me to let you out that door" i rolled my eyes.

"shut up and come on" i laughed grabbing his hand before leading him out of my room.

|| later that night ||

we got food from his favorite place since he didn't really wanna have a private ass dinner. he just wanted to lay low for his birthday so i was gonna respect it.

we began to look in all the stores while we laughed and messed with eachother the whole time.

a few people took pictures with him which made me smile seeing as he was happy with his fans.

i love seeing pop succeed. that's my nigga 😩!

"your so pretty!" one of the girls came up to me making me smile. "you guys are so cute together"

"thank you babes" i chuckled. "love the shirt" she laughed at me recognizing her 'virginity rocks' shirt 😭.

"it does" i laughed as pop walked back to me. "it was nice meeting you!" i gave her a hug.

"you too! have a good day" she said it back before leaving with her friends down the boardwalk.

"you look happy" pop chuckled.

"well yea, i'm with you" he rolled his eyes playfully making me giggle. "made you blush" i teased touching his face.

"i'm black. you can't tell" he waved my hand off

"i cannn because you looked away from me" i pulled his face down. "you so cute" i smiled leaning up kissing him lightly.

"ight you makin' me wanna fuck you on this boardwalk" i smacked my teeth.

"so fucking horny. your sex drive 1000" i said pulling my phone out noticing the time. "come with me" i said pulling his arm

i brought him down the stairs but stopped him at the last step.

"shoes off. there's sand" he chuckled sliding his shoes and socks off. i did the same before we made our way to where the water was. it was low tide so i didn't really care about getting my feet wet.

"huntington beach" i smiled as i put my shoes down seeing the sun set

"it's so pretty" i kept my smile as i felt pops arms go around my waist and his head lay on my shoulder.

"you prettier" i bit my lip feeling my cheeks get hot as he complimented me. "i'm glad you listened to me when i said i ain't wanna go big" he sighed.

"i know it can get stressful with your music baby. that's why i wanted to bring you here so we could watch the sunset together. i know you ain't the lovey dovey type but i thought this would help you relax"

"it does. thank you, Bae" he kissed my cheek making me smile.

i turned to him and felt down his chest making him furrow his eyebrows up as i touched on him.

as he was looking down at me, i slid my finger up lifting his cheek before smirking.

"Tag your it" i laughed before runjinb into the water hearing his laughs behind me.

you just gotta be a kid sometimes 🥰.

"babe!" i laughed as he pulled me back to him beginning to tickle me over and over again.

he slid his shirt off throwing it onto the sand.

"you got my extra shorts in the car?" i nodded before running deeper into the water so it was up to my waist now.

pop quickly caught up to me pulling me to him making me giggle as he pulled me up so my legs wrapped around his waist while my arms found their way around his neck.

"i love you" i smiled down at him.

"i love you too" i leaned down connecting our lips.

something about kissing under a sunset.. it just feels different 😩.

he set me back into the water before pulling me back to him by my neck tonguing me down instantly.

lorddd.. this man gon' fuck me up tonight 😪..

he lifted my chin begging to kiss along my jawline as his hand found its way to my shorts before unbuttoning them with his one hand.

skilled ass nigga 😒.

"bae" i moaned lightly feeling him rub circles on my clit softly. "come on. we can leave now"

"naw fuck that" he mumbled against my neck. "been teasing a nigga all damn day ima fuck you in this damn water"

"nooo" i laughed pulling his face up. "come onnn" i whined pulling his hand out my shorts

"just lemme put the tip in" he tried to bargain.

"shut up" i waved him off buckling my shorts again. "the faster we get home, the faster you can mess me up"

that's all it took..

-

as soon as we got home, he shut and locked the door quickly before pulling me straight to him and picked me up.

"i ain't even get to give you your other gifts" i laughed.

"ion give a fuck bout them. i want you"

he carried me to the couch as he attacked my neck with kisses.

"baby it'll ruin my couch" i whined.

"i'll buy you a new one, fuck?" i rolled my eyes as he slid my shirt over my head before unclipping my bra. "ion even wanna foreplay" he groaned sliding his shorts down along with his boxers.

"naw bae. lemme suck that dick" i said getting on my knees infront of him. "goddamn you so hard"

" shut the fuck up and suck my dick 'fore i fuckin' explode, Nyeisha" i giggled taking him in my hand.

i licked up the side teasing him which made him go crazy laying his hands behind his head.

i swirled my tongue over his tip looking up at him as i did so.

i finally put him in my mouth feeling him tense up as i stroked him.

"get the fuck up. i can't do this shit nomo" i smirked at his comment getting up on the couch turning away from him. "face down ass up" he husked in my ear making me bite my lip and do as he said.

"oh fuck" i moaned feeling him slide into me. "baby your way to big wait!" i reached back on him.

"the fuck i tell you bout this shit?" he pulled my arm making him so deeper in me as i heard my ass slapping against him.

"baeee!" i whined into a pillow.

he pulled out turning me to him before picking me up.

i threw my head back feeling him slide back into me as he carried me to my room.

once we got in the room, he slid out again letting me relax.

"play wit that pretty ass pussy for me" he said going into his bag while i did as he said.

i closed my eyes arching my back off the bed before hearing a buzzing noise making me snap my eyes open.

"lay back against the headboard" he ordered as he held what looked like a Tiny vibrator and a pair of fluffy handcuffs.

rip me..

he handcuffed my hands to the headboard before sliding back into me making me whine out again.

"baby" i tugged on the handcuffs.

he placed the vibrator on my clit making my back arch again as my mouth hung open feeling the sensation of both him and the toy.

"i-i can't!" i moaned as his hand wrapped around my throat while he picked up his pace.

"you can" he sighed throwing his head back.

"baby i'm gonna cum!" i tugged at the handcuffs more as my hands balled into a fist.

"i feel it. cum for me, mama" my legs shook as i felt my orgasm crash through me while i cried out from the vibrator still going.

"shit!" i whined feeling another orgasm come as i closed my eyes.

"there it is" he chuckled making me look back down seeing his stomach all wet. "my lil super soaker"

no man..

and i mean NO man.. has ever made me squirt.

pop is literally my god 😩!

"take it offf!" i whined as he pushed the vibrator down on my clit more.

"i'm boutta nut" he groaned lowly. "we ain't done"

"cum for me, Baby" i moaned gripping the headboard as i felt him tense up and his strokes became sloppy.

he let out another groan as he released himself inside me making me sigh as my chest heaved.

"please take these cuffs off" he chuckled unlocking them throwing them to the side.

"we ain't done. get on your side for me"

this gonna be a long ass night..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 45.2K 38
"So let it go for me." 11/9/2021-11/17/2021
27.3K 1K 7
π™Όπš„π™»πšƒπ™Έ π™±πš‡π™±. β’Έπ’π„π—π”π€π‹π…πŸ‘π„π‹πˆππ†π’.✎, 2020
5.4K 115 21
I choose this life but ma heart choose you.........
202K 4.8K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10