Events || Harry Styles

By narryhugme

"I never thought I believed in soulmates, but how could I not when I have proof right in front of me?" - - - ... More

preview (:
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
okay hiiii
RECAP
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
056.5
057
057.5
058
059
060
epilogue
bonus content (1)
bonus content (2)
bonus content (3)

033

33.1K 629 985
By narryhugme

sorry for any errors at the end. I'm too tired to edit, but I hope you guys enjoy. I missed you! (:

December 3, 2015
Norah

"Let me see it."

Grabbing my hip, he swooped down and placed a kiss on my lips. "See what?"

I grinned. "Your silly tattoo."

His tongue peaked out to swipe across his lower lip as he peered down at me. Meanwhile, I was already unbuttoning the cuff of his sleeve to roll it up and see the tat he'd gotten on "The Late Late Show with James Corden".

Sure enough, "Late Late" was permanently inscribed right below his beating heart tattoo.

Harry chuckled. "Like it?"

"I can't believe you actually got this on live TV."

"It's pretty sick though, right?"

"Very." I gently rubbed my thumb over the clear wrap protecting the slightly raised letters on his skin. "I totally was expecting to watch Niall get his first tat though."

His green eyes held a knowing glint. "Eh, there was no way we'd let him be the one to get it."

I raised an eyebrow. "So the game was rigged then?"

With a scoff, Harry wrapped his arms around my waist, spinning me around so that my back pressed firmly against his chest. I erupted in giggles as he peppered my neck in kisses, adding in the occasional nip from his teeth.

"Of course not. Everything on television is real. Didn't you know that, babe?"

"Silly me." I rolled my eyes and twisted out of his hold. Not enough to get completely out of his arms but just so that I was face-to-face with him again.

I put my hands on his cheeks and pulled him in for another—much longer—kiss.

"God, I missed your mouth."

"Is that all I'm good for?" Harry guffawed.

I hadn't meant to say it aloud, but it was the truth nonetheless.

"And other things."

His dimples made an appearance, nearly making me go weak at the knees. I wondered if there would ever me a time where I didn't momentarily lose all conscious train of thought after Harry smiled. It seemed that, no matter what, I had to give myself some time to recollect.

"Well, I missed your mouth, too, and other things," Harry mirrored back.

We were standing in the foyer of his home after not having seen each other for a couple weeks. I had taken an Uber to get here, which was an experience to say the least. The poor driver nearly got lost half a dozen times what with all the twists and turns and hedges upon hedges hiding the properties.

"What 'other things' are you talking about?" I questioned. "Because we should probably compare—"

The next thing I knew, he had me scooped up by my ass as a squeal left my mouth, and my legs wrapping around his waist. He started up the stairs before I could get another word—or sound—out. After he had me where he wanted me on his bed, I was finally able to get several out.

After nearly an hour of fooling around, I laid breathless against his bare chest, swirling my finger back and forth between the swallows adorned his body. His hand tightened on the legging clad thigh I'd thrown across his waist.

"Have you eaten?" He murmured against the top of my head.

By now I was more than used to his endearing questions about my eating habits. I assured him that after I had gotten off of work, I picked up a sandwich from the deli next door. I returned the question right back at him, to which he answered with a smirk, "Oh, yes I did."

There wasn't anything I could have done to prevent my face from growing hot at the reminder of the very dirty sins he committed on my body. I buried my face deeper into his chest so that I was fully pressed against his side. He returned the gesture and tightened his arms around me.

"I just want to sleep," I mumbled

I was too tired—both from my long day of work and school, as well as the orgasm-induced haze Harry had put me in.

"Sounds like fun to me," he returned gently.

The next thing I knew, I was awakened to a gentle light coming through his curtains. We were still in the same position I last remembered us in with my head on his chest. Harry's head was turned away against the pillow.

I could've stayed in his arms all day, but the painful pressure that took residence in my bladder was enough of a push to get me to slither out of bed. One glance at the alarm clock on his nightstand gave me confirmation that it was indeed the early morning of the next day.

Holy shit. I'd accidentally spent the night.

Winter was going to think of me as such a whore.

She was going to be so proud.

"Where're goin'?" I heard mumbled as I stood.

I didn't answer his question, as I could tell he was still half-asleep, then slipped quietly into the bathroom to do my business and fix whatever state my hair and mascara were in. I used a swish of his mouthwash, hoping he wouldn't mind me correcting my morning breath a little. When I was content enough with my appearance, I made my way back to the bedroom to find an incredible handsome man propped up against his pillows. He had the most adorable, soft smile adorned his lips and his tired eyes were narrowly opened.

"Morning," I stifled out.

"Good morning, beautiful."

My heart was literally in my throat.

I chortled, "Beautiful?" I didn't mean to resort to my old ways of self-deprecation. I'd gotten a bit better with it around Harry since he never failed to correct me or call me out on it, but this early in the morning, I knew I looked a little worse for wear.

But, like clockwork, Harry didn't let a beat pass. "I'm sorry. I meant to say: Good morning to the most precious work of art I've ever laid eyes on."

I gave a playful roll of my eyes. "Alright, mister. Laying it on a bit thick this morning, yeah?"

His lips twisted into a smirk, and he reached out a hand to me. "How about you get your cute little arse over here?"

Now that I couldn't deny.

He pulled me in and I found myself straddling his lap. His hands wandered to my behind, squeezing gently. I rolled my hips in response, eliciting a hungry groan rumbled from Harry's chest.

My lips fell atop his and suddenly we were back to our agenda from last night: completely ravishing one another.

Unfortunately, because Harry was an extremely busy man even at the wee hours of the morning, his phone started ringing on his bedside table. I chuckled quietly from my position while a string of curses left his mouth. He gripped my hip with his right hand and reached for his phone with his left. "Hello?"

He winced in pain a couple times as I adjusted myself on top of him to make myself comfortable, but he still held his free hand against my lower back.

"You're serious?"

The volume on his phone was too low for me to hear the other end of the conversation, even with my ears only inches away.

"Fuck me." Harry threw a hand over his eyes before rubbing against the scruff on his cheeks.

My face twisted in concern. With a kiss to his collarbone, I wordlessly urged him to clue me in to what was going on.

"Yeah, I got it. Thanks, mate."

He hung up the call, tossing the phone away from us on the bed. Immediately, he grabbed onto my ass, pulling me up so my face hovered over his. Soft, hungry lips met mine, erasing all thoughts from my head. The way his hands kneaded my ass almost distracted me enough, but as his lips made their way down to my neck, I found my head again.

"So, are we just going to ignore how you asked whoever was on the phone to fuck you?"

His breathy laugh hit the bare, sensitive skin right below my jaw sending shivers down my body. I almost lost his (and my own) concentration again when I subconsciously ground my core down onto his hard-on. His eyes rolled slightly back, and he tightened his grip on my waist to keep me still.

"Not to worry, precious. Jeff rejected me."

I smiled and pecked his lips. "More for me."

"He called to let me know that there are paparazzi waiting out front. He said they apparently got some pictures of the back of you last night and now they're hoping to get lucky with a glimpse of your pretty face."

"Aww...Jeff thinks I'm pretty?"

That earned me a playful swat on the behind. "I said that, not him," he growled.

I squealed and rolled off of him and onto my back. Harry mirrored my movements and ended up hovered over me, burying his face in the crook of my neck, his hair tickling my face.

My god, I'd never met someone who made me forget the world like Harry did. For all intents and purposes, there were men outside trying to take away my privacy, having already taken away Harry's, and yet, I was in bed giggling and as horny as ever.

His lips move against my neck followed by heavy vibrations.

"Honey, I can't hear a thing you're saying," I nudged.

His head lifted, green eyes meeting mine and curly hair facing in every direction as he repeated himself. "Please tell me I can steal you away all day."

If only.

"I have work at noon. Then some assignments I need to finish for school."

"Bring the assignments here. We can order in tonight."

I rubbed my hands up his shirt along his bare chest. "No offense, but I'm not going to get anything done with you around."

"I promise to be on my best behavior. I'll leave you alone..." I pinned him with a skeptical look. "...as best as I can. I'll look, not touch. Promise."

I slowly shook my head with an amused smile. I appreciated the effort, but I also knew that keeping our hands to ourselves was not something we were too good at. I definitely didn't think I had that sort of self-control today. Not after last night.

A grin split across Harry's face. "What? You don't believe me?"

I bit down on my lower lip and peered up at him.

Proving my very point, Harry ducked down and slid his tongue between my teeth. Not even a minute later, my legs split open and his fingers made their way into my panties, sliding between my wet folds.

Just as quickly as he'd worked me up to soaked panties, his fingers disappeared. Through hooded eyelids, I watched the very fingers he'd performed magic with disappear between his lips.

I wasn't too sure if the moan I heard was mine, his, or both of our's.

That had to be the hottest, yet cruelest thing I'd ever witnessed.

"You should definitely come over tonight," he concluded.

Thirty minutes later, we made it out of bed. Well, Harry did. He went through a quick shower while I snoozed some more in his bed. He woke me up with kisses to the back of my head and soft caresses down my back.

It was then I decided I was dreaming. There was no way this man was actually making me feel this way.

As we walked downstairs, I pulled out my phone to order an Uber.

"No, let me drive you."

"There's no need. I—"

He pinned me with a no nonsense look. "Babe. First of all, there's no way I'm going to let you drive thirty minutes with a stranger when that could be my time with you. Secondly, I'm much more skilled with maneuvering tactics than an Uber driver when it comes to paparazzi."

Ahh, so this is about the cameras.

I frowned. "I feel like I should just walk out there and let them take their shots."

With arms secured around my waist, he pulled me into his chest. I automatically wrapped mine around his waist, placing my cheek over his heart.

"Precious, I'd like to keep you to myself a little longer if that's alright."

He said it like he was reminding me—which I guess he was. But it remained to be a conflicting feeling within myself. I didn't want us to hide, yet I understood why we were.

"Right."

He pulled back and gripped my face in his hands. I could feel the cool heat of his rings on my cheeks. "You alright?"

"No—yeah," I assured, shaking my head. It didn't miss me that I answered in an extremely California way, which might have hinted more at the truth of what I was feeling.

"Let me just set the alarm and we can head out."

"Which car?" I couldn't believe I had to ask that.

"The Rover."

As we left his neighborhood, Harry had me cover my face with some papers he had in the car. To his credit, he did an excellent job making me laugh while we evaded the cameras, talking about how he couldn't wait to see me that night and help me with my assignments. When I asked when he'd become such a studious man, he replied, "When my girl decided she was going to try to ditch me for homework."

That was when I lectured him about the difference between "ditching" and "being responsible" to which he responded by grabbing onto my hand and placing it on his thigh.

When we were nearly at my apartment, my phone started ringing. I froze up when I saw who was calling.

"Is that—?"

"Uh-huh."

"Does he normally call you?"

I shook my head. After the fifth ring, my curiosity got the best of me.

"Hello?"

"Norah."

"Hi, Dad."

"I don't think it's a good idea for you to be seeing that pop star."

Pure ice filled my veins.

I straightened in my seat and released my hand from Harry's grasp for fear that I might just squeeze it right off.

"Excuse me?"

"I've seen you in the papers with that boy. While your brother is out there fighting for our country, you're just digging for gold, aren't you?"

I was speechless. And absolutely infuriated. So much so that I hardly registered Harry reaching over and putting his hand on my leg, trying to soothe me.

"Please tell me you're messing with me," I seethed in a surprisingly calm tone. "There's no way the man who hasn't been in my life in over a decade is trying to tell me what to do with it."

"Don't give me attitude, Norah. I'm telling you how it is since your mother obviously isn't doing her job. I won't let our family name get tarnished by your whoreish activities."

Fuck this. Absolutely fuck. This.

"Don't ever talk about my mom. Don't ever talk about me. I don't know where the hell you're getting this information. I'm not seeing anyone, and if I was, you're the very last person I'd ever tell. Have a good life."

I ended the call.

Then deleted and blocked my dad's number.

I didn't care if my mom didn't agree with me cutting ties with my dad. It wasn't her life. I was done being emotionally thrown through the wringer when it came to my parents. I supported myself. I needed nothing from them.

I suddenly became very aware that I had hashed out some deep rooted family trauma in front of Harry.

"I'm sorry about that."

He squeezed my thigh. "There's no need to apologize. That...sounded intense."

I stared straight ahead. "Yeah."

His hand moved to rub my back. "Hey, take a breath, baby."

Fuck. I just wanted to cry.

The rush of adrenaline from the call had faded quickly and now I was left to sit with my emotions. I blinked back the unshed tears.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I could only nod my head.

He squeezed my leg again. "Okay, hold on, baby."

In two minutes, we were pulling into my apartment complex, and I wanted to bawl my eyes out. Harry parked the car and turned off the engine. He silently slipped out of the car and helped me out and walked me into my apartment.

Harry

The second she stepped foot into her apartment, it was like the flood gates opened. I locked the door and took her into my arms without another word, holding her tight to my chest as silent sobs wracked her body.

It felt like my heart was tearing in two.

Seeing how one phone call lasting hardly a minute could effect her like this scared me. I wanted to strangle her father. Whatever he said to get her to disown him like that must have been severely fucked up, and I was afraid to find out what exactly he'd told her.

"What did I ever do to him?" Norah whisper into my chest.

Bloody fucking hell.

I palmed the back of her head and touched my lips to her hair. "Absolutely nothing, precious. It's not your fault."

"I'm never enough."

Fucking bastard.

"Norah, you're fucking more than enough."

"To them I'm not."

I pulled back and brushed some of her hair out of the way so I could better see her face. Still bloody gorgeous.

"Talk to me, babe."

And she did.

After sitting down on her couch, a painful cushion away from me, she explained her shitty relationship with her parents. I'd somewhat known about it already, but most of it was from insinuating. But in a brief 10 minutes, Norah covered how she'd been an accidental pregnancy and assumed she was the reason behind her parents' divorce and father's eventual disappearance from her family's life. Her parents' obsession and coddling of her older brother while being neglectful and harsh to her. Constant reminders of not ever being as good as her brother. And finally, the phone call from her father which was the cherry on top to my boiling rage.

"I don't even know how he could recognize me from those pictures, but he did," she added, fiddling with her fingers in her lap.

"Can I hold you?"

Her head flew up and puzzled eyes met mine. "Huh? You don't have to ask."

I shook my head. "I'll always give you your space if you need it."

"I don't want space," she replied sheepishly.

Neither did I.

I drew her near and placed about a dozen kisses across her face, over her nearly dried tears, her slightly swollen eyes.

"You mean so fucking much to me. You know that, right?" I asked.

She nodded. "You mean a lot to me, too, Harry. So much, it scares me."

Ditto, baby. Ditto.
_____

Idk what to say to you guys other than I appreciate you all immensely, and school, internship, and work is A LOT in a pandemic lmaoooo

I hope you all are well and safe. The U.S. election is soon and all I have to say is vote blue & be kind.

Stay safe! (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 412 23
"Why the hell did you say yes to the marriage, you dickhead" "Maybe cause I actually love you" "This isn't funny you moron" "Gotta say baby these...
284K 5.7K 44
[COMPLETED] Nothing is louder than the silence between two lovers that aren't lovers anymore. *** Why am I running away from him ? He's the on...
1.7M 34.5K 63
"𝑰'𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖. 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒆...
88.5K 1.4K 35
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...