❝BANGTAN SECRET DIARIES.❞

Od 1-800-POTATOES

▶how do you make holy water? ▶simple, you boil the hell out of it ✨request are currently closed✨ •don't lik... Viac

!!IMPORTANT!!
Welcome Sinners!
" bottom? "
" quiet "
" phone call "
bonus episode
" it's just a game "
" revenge "
" attention "
" good boy "
" goodness "
" manners "
" wet dream? "
" who really tops? "
" omega? "
" camping "
" babysitter? "
" jealous "
bonus episode
" my problem "
" punishment "
" chair "
bonus episode
" stripper "
" mama "
" boyfriend? "
" fingers "
" respect "
" missed you "
" beg "
" afterschool "
" weak "
bonus episode
" thighs "
" sir "
" mommy " 1
" mommy " 2
" bubble bath "
" stressed "
" puppy "
" bestfriend-versary " 1
" bestfriend-versary " 2
" anniversary " 1
" anniversary " 2
" succubus "
" chains "
" hidden kink "
" quirk "
" diary? "
" selfish baby "
" sneaky freaky "

" who really tops? " bonus

7.9K 174 45
Od 1-800-POTATOES

𝙩𝙤𝙥:male
𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙤𝙢:jungkook
𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙠:oppa, spanking, choking, hair pulling, degrading

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: since you beauties really liked the last one, here it is👁👄👁

♥*♡∞:。.。

"Next time you pull that shit again, I'll fuck you while face-timing your friends." You said making jungkook quickly nod his head.

"Y-yes Oppa"

。.。:∞♡*♥

Jungkook was currently in his room on his bed watching TV boredly. Comfortably wearing your hoodie and some shorts since he just gotten out of school a few hours ago, but you had to stay after school for tutoring. Jungkook slowly became anxious as he thought about what he did today to you at school.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

You headed towards an empty table with your lunch tray. You almost rolled your eyes seeing Jungkook and his little crew walk up to you. Jungkook purposefully smacked your lunch tray down and walked pass. "Oh, my bad, I wasn't looking where I was going" Jungkook said with a smirk before walking away.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Jungkook eyes grew wide once he remembered what you said last time. 'Next time you pull that shit again, I'll fuck you while face-timing your friends' Jungkook quickly shook his head at the thought. "H.. He wouldn't do that... Right?"

A sudden knock from the front door jumped him from out of his thoughts. Knowing it wasn't his parents since they don't get off work till midnight made him confused until his phone dinged. Turning on his phone he saw that you had texted him. 'Open the door, it's cold out here' The text message read.

That made Jungkook heartbeat pick up before making his way out of his room down to the front door. Opening the door, you came in and closed the door behind you. Jungkook noticed you were wearing some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

"Oh, did you change before coming here?" Jungkook asked softly making you nod your head. "My uniform had gotten some food on it so I needed to clean it" You said as it made Jungkook flinch a little.

You both headed towards Jungkook's room. Jungkook sat on the bed feeling stiff as you sat down comfortably. The tv was still playing and you smiled seeing what was on. "You're watching this? I haven't seen this in a while" You said smiling looking at the tv.

Jungkook just nodded his head, fiddling with the hoodie strings. You watched for a few minutes until you glanced at Jungkook. "Why are you so stiff Kookie?" You asked with a small pout as you scooted closer to him.

Quickly lifting his head he saw you already looking at him making him feel shy. "No, I-I just-" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence as you already wrapped an arm around his waist. Leaning down to his ear, your voice lowered.

"Is it because you're thinking about what punishment you're going to be given today, hm?"

You pushed him down making him under you, his arms above his head, a smirk visibly seen on your face. Jungkook gasped softly as he couldn't process what was happening. Jungkook looked at you surprised as his face grew red.

"Oh, don't tell me you forgot what you had did to today?" You said as you snuck a hand up under the hoodie Jungkook was wearing, feeling that he had no shirt under, your hand it's way to his nipple. Jungkook quickly grabbed your hand as he tried to calm down his heart.

"O-Oppa I'm s-" You cut him off as you smirk was gone. "Do you really think apologizing would work?" You said retracting your hand as you had gotten off the bed. Jungkook had slowly sat up watching you stand there and look at him.

"What are you waiting for, undress" You said making Jungkook eyes widen a bit. "I don't have all day, Jungkook" You said in a low voice. Jungkook slowly started to take off everything, except the hoodie.

You saw him trying to cover his lower half with the hoodie. You tch'ed softly and gotten closer to him, pushing him as you hovered over him placing your body between his legs.

;;

Soft moans were being drowned out by the tv. Jungkook held onto your shoulders as your hands travelled over his body while leaving kisses and hickies all over his neck and chest.

You pulled away smirking at the mess you made. Jungkook, face flushed, softly panted, trying to calm down his breathing. "Look at you. Already a mess and we haven't even started"

You suddenly turned Jungkook around to make him now, lying on his stomach ass up. Jungkook heard small movements being made before feeling a cold liquid gel on his ass made him shiver.

A small gasp came from Jungkook once feeling your finger inside of him. Subconsciously leaning back onto it made you chuckle softly. "Now now, I can't let my pet enjoy it's punishment~" You said before thrusting your finger in him.

Jungkook clenched on the bed sheets shutting his eyes close feeling your finger inside him. Then, such a wonderful coincidence, Jungkook phone began ringing.

Jungkook head shot up and saw that you grabbed his phone, seeing you grin made his heart drop as you showed him the screen. "Well would you look at that? It's your dear friends" You said placing the phone up on the small stand next to the bed.

"Hm~i wonder if I should press answer? I mean, they are your friends, and I'm sure you would love to talk with them" You said before pressing the green button, answering the call.

Jungkook was glad his camera was off but the mic was on. Jungkook flinched when feeling you add another finger. "Hey Jungkook, we thought you would never answer sheesh" You leaned towards Jungkook ear, "Speak up baby, don't you wanna talk with your friends?"

"Y-Yeah sorry, I was busy" Jungkook hips slowly rocked his hips against your fingers, biting down on his bottom lip to suppress his moans. "Hey so Jungkook.. " Jungkook began to drown out their voices, he could only focus on you.

You pulled out your finger and noticed that Jungkook wasn't listening. Smirking you lifted your hand and smacked Jungkook ass. A moan flew past his mouth but quickly covered it, looking back too give you a glare but his blushing face made you chuckle.

"Jungkook? Who was that?" Jungkook tensed. "No one!" Jungkook said as his friends begun smirking. "Bro are you watching porn?" Jungkook was about to answer when he felt your member slowly enter him. "...M/n?" Jungkook looked up and saw that the camera was on and his face flushed when seeing his friends faces.

You smiled, waving. "What a pleasant welcome~" You said as your smile slowly turned into a smirk. "Well then, shall we continue our show?" You said placing your hands on Jungkook waist, Jungkook shook his head no but his body was saying the opposite.

"Ah n-no! D-on't look" Jungkook moaned out trying to talk to his friends feeling your move your hips. His friends we're silent, they didn't know what to do, but they couldn't look away.

-

Jungkook moaned into the sheets, gripping the pillow, too deep into the pleasure, forgetting about the audience. "You're my cute little slut, aren't you?" You grunted out as you thrusted deep into him. "Yes~ I'm your-slut" Jungkook could barely breathe feeling your length penetrate his hole.

His friends couldn't believe their eyes and ears. The tough big bad boy, Jeon Jungkook, was getting pounded by, the boy they thought they could bully easily. They found themselves, watching and listening to Jungkook pathetic moans. 'This is way better than pornhub' The friends all thought. Gulping down their saliva.

Jungkook moans become more whinier the minute, that made you chuckle deeply. "Oh? Does my little slut wants to cum, hm?" You said in a teasing voice. Grabbing both his arms, bringing it back as it lifted his chest off the bed.

Quickly moving your hips, Jungkook gasped harshly before moans started spewing out his mouth. The position the phone was in made it very easy to see what was going on, and that excited Jungkook a little.

Jungkook was getting close to his orgasm but he knew you wouldn't let him cum that easily. "M-More~" Jungkook whined out.

You chuckled a but before pulling out, turning Jungkook on his back you entered him once again, thrust in harsher. Jungkook moaned loudly feeling your member go deeper, marking his body with hickies, biting him around his chest area.

"I h-ngh-have to cum" Jungkook gripped on the bed sheets, tears running down his cheeks as he cried out, cumming as it landed on his chest but that didn't stop you. "Seems like someone couldn't hold it in" You teased as you picked up your pace.

"Ngh-slow down-" Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence as he threw his head back on the bed, his back arching off the bed, toes curling. He just came, his body was sensitive and Jungkook knew how much you would tease him.

"Such a bad boy~ you deserved to be punished" You licked your lips seductively as you also felt you orgasm coming close. Feeling Jungkook tighten around your member, chanting your name as if that was the only thing he knew made your heartbeat pick up as your thrust gotten rough. "M/n~!"

As his second orgasm abruptly came making him instantly cum, you came inside of him once Jungkook tightened around your member again, sad that you didn't get to have more fun with him, you grinned at the sight once, letting go of Jungkook, you were satisfied with the view.

Jungkook laid there, panting harshly, trying to catch his breath, his body trembling, hickies and bite marks lingering on his body. Looking at the phone while running a hand through your hair.

"Hope you enjoyed the show"

𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: I had made this a while back but never got to finish it so I kinda rushed because I wanted to get this out the way oof, but hope you sinners enjoyed >:)

[ thank you for 460k reads☄ I love you😳 ]

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

65.3K 3.6K 30
𝘼 𝙈𝘼𝙁𝙄𝘼 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 // 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙇𝙐𝙉𝘼 𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙕𝘼𝘽𝙀𝙏𝙃 & 𝙆𝙄𝙈 𝙏𝘼𝙀𝙃𝙔𝙐𝙉𝙂 𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙵𝚄𝙻 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷...
1.8M 20.3K 58
currently under review and edits ❥bts 8th member imagine! ❥different scenarios! ❥requests are open..! ;) ❥currently has slow updates! est - dec. 25...
12.7K 497 62
◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ ◗   ʏ/ɴ, ᴄʜᴏɪ ʏ/ɴ - 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 - 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 - 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 ● ◖ ᴍᴀғɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ◗   ᴛᴀᴇ...
6.9K 364 15
❝stay or leave.❞ © btspinktxt | huening kai | txt (warning: i literally wrote this when i was younger so the writing is terrible (imo) but if you wa...