Deep [Niall Horan]

By takenaheart

"When I learned about his past, everything changed." "I was stuck in a fake bliss with him that I should have... More

Intro
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Zayn
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Character List
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Eleven

2.5K 206 301
By takenaheart

"Get off of her you piece of shit!" I hear shouted as another explosive crash pierces my ears from Louis' head connecting with the building.

I cover my ears with my hands as I scream at the top of my lungs. Students begin to swarm around the side of the building.

I begin to run away from the horror that surrounds me until I am grabbed by someone. I shriek loudly again out of fear.

"Emily...It's me...Calm down...I'm here for you..."

It's Niall's voice.

He embraces me and I cry loudly into his arms as I bury my face into his neck.

I then look up from Niall's body and see Louis pinned up against the wall with blood pouring from his nose and Harry tightly holding his collar.

I gasp loudly but Niall notices my dismay and cradles my face back into his neck.

"Everything is okay Emily," Niall whispers, "No need to worry babe. I'm here."

"Niall..." I whisper as he begins to rub my back with his large hands.

"I swear to god," Harry begins at Louis, "if I ever see you try to do something like that again, I will make sure to kick your ass personally so hard that you won't be able to see the next day."

Niall holds me tighter to prevent me from hearing the banter but I can still hear it.

"Chill out Harry," Louis says as he wipes the blood off his nose, "I didn't know she was Niall's girlfriend."

"Niall's girlfriend or not! She was screaming at you to stop yet you kept going! It looked liked you were going to fucking rape her!"

I sob even louder at Harry's words and Niall begins to walk me away from the scene.

I faintly hear the conversation between Harry and Louis.

"I wasn't going to rape her you idiot." Louis says.

"Shut the fuck up before I throw your head against the building again."

"Fuck you Harry."

I am already halfway across campus and I look back to see students still crowded around Harry and Louis but I cannot hear what they are saying.

At this point, I am walking next to Niall across campus and my hand is tightly held in his. He is wearing his RayBan sunglasses and his hair is quiffed atop his head.

"I'm gonna fucking kill Louis when I get the chance, but Harry will take care of him." Niall begins and looks over at me.

"No."

"He was all over you! And you were screaming! Everyone on campus could hear you!"

"I'm so sorry..."

"Why would you be sorry?! I'm just so angry I let that happen to you."

"Where are you taking me?" I say after realizing that he is walking me in an unknown direction.

"Do you have any more classes today?"

I grab my schedule out of my back pocket and look and see that I have another hour long break.

"I have an hour until my next class. I'm planning to go get something to eat." I quickly say.

"Come to my dorm and eat with me Emily."

I don't want to turn him down because this might be my chance to get to know more about him.

"Yeah sure it should be fun." I say as I attempt to smile at him.

"Fantastic! Let's go!" He says as he begins to skip down the sidewalk of the campus while holding my hand acting like a little girl frolicking through a meadow. I have to move quickly to keep up with his pace.

I start to smile at him pretending to be a child and he notices my smile and he smiles a huge smile back that overpowers mine and boosts my mood significantly.

We reach what looks like an apartment complex and I realize it is the campus dorms.

Why does he live on campus if he has enough money to buy himself a mansion?

He leads me up a flight of stairs and pulls a set of keys out of his pocket.

"My roommate isn't here so it should be just us." Niall says.

I always forget that normal people have roommates in college.

I just smile at him and he leads me into his dorm room.

The room is abnormally large. Much bigger than what I would think the size of a dorm room would be, but the room is still symmetrically divided with a two beds, desks, and closets. On one side of the room, I notice a large amount of soccer memorabilia including soccer jerseys hung up on the wall. I recognize the names Messi and Pélé. I assume this side is Niall's.

I glance to the opposite side of the room and it has a definite music theme with many posters of famous bands including the Rolling Stones as well as a great number of records scattered around a high quality record player with records ranging from The Beatles to Queen.

"So I guess you and your roommate are pretty different." I say.

"Yeah, but I guess opposites attract because we're pretty close." he responds as he smiles exposing his flawless teeth once again.

"Have a seat Emily," he says as he points towards his bed, "I will be right back."

"Okay." I say and smile back at him.

I sit and Niall then walks out of the room and I stare at his large and muscular bottom swaying back and forth in his tight soccer shorts.

"Stop looking at my ass." he says without even turning around.

I blush and immediately look away.

He closes the door behind him and I am alone in his dorm.

After about five to ten minutes of silence, I hear the door open and Niall returns with two trays of food.

"Bon Appetite!" he yells, "the best cuisine in all the land, coming from the exotic region known as the University of Chicago cafeteria!"

I cover my mouth as I giggle at his act.

"For you my lady," he says as he places a tray in front of me on his bed.

"Thank you...sir." I say as I giggle while looking at him with wide eyes and a bright smile.

He then takes off his RayBan shades and sets them on his desk and then places his tray of food on the bed and climbs in and sits with his legs crossed on the other side of the bed and then I do the same.

We start eating the cheap and greasy cafeteria food and we continue to look at each other as we do so.

As our little lunch date proceeds, he grabs my fork and pierces a piece of Teriyaki chicken on my plate.

"Here comes the plane!" he yells as he raises his hand and commences making airplane sounds with his mouth as he waves his hand around.

"Niall stop!" I say and cover my mouth with my hand as I cannot seem to get myself to stop laughing at his cute little act.

"Come on the plane needs to land!"

"Niall!"

I then slightly open my mouth and he places the piece of chicken in my mouth.

"The landing was a success!" Niall yells as he jumps off the bed and begins to run around the room yelling and flailing his arms.

I cannot stop giggling at how cute he is even though he is acting like a child.

"Calm down Niall!" I say still laughing, "Before you hurt yourself!"

"Wait, one moment I need to do one thing."

"Okay." I say still unable to cease from laughing.

Niall then walks over to his closet and pulls out a tie and then opens the dorm room door and places the tie over the doorknob.

My smile immediately fades.

I have seen enough movies to know that when a guy puts a tie on his doorknob, it means that he plans to have sex with the girl in the room with him and for no one to enter.

I quickly have to make a decision of whether I'm going to have sex with him right now.

"So where were we?" Niall walks back over to the bed still smiling.

"Um...Niall..."

"What's wrong Emily?" he says as concern is showing on his face.

"Nothing," I begin. "It's just..."

"What? Tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you."

"I know you are, it's just...I know why you hung the tie on the door."

Niall face quickly morphs into a large frown.

"Oh..."

"Yeah...Niall I'm sorry...I know you really want this from me and all...but I've just met you and you haven't even told me anything about yourself and-"

"I thought Stephanie told you everything."

My mouth drops open.

"What? How did you know about that?"

"She told me. And I told her everything about us."

"Which isn't much." I retort.

"That's not true."

"You are the boss at my job and we went on one date."

"Did you not like our date?"

"I loved our date Niall and you know that...it's just..."

He raises his hands in the air.

"What Emily?!"

"I'M A VIRGIN OKAY!" I cry and put my face in my hands, "so it's not as easy for me just to give it up like every other girl you've-"

"So am I."

I look up from my hands and into his eyes.

"What?"

Niall's lips begin to tremble and I notice water filling in his eyes.

"Emily," he begins as his voice starts to quiver, "I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot. I'm a virgin too, Emily. I've been scared my entire life, afraid of losing my virginity unlike my brothers who brought home girls almost every night."

"Niall..." I say as he sits down on the bed.

"And my older brothers, they criticized me for it. They called me gay and queer and they would come into my room and throw dildos at me or hang up pictures of penises on my wall. They wouldn't believe me when I told them I wasn't gay. I'm not gay."

"Niall, I know you're not gay."

"Also, I had to masturbate a lot to fulfill my sexual needs, but I never truly felt satisfied. I never truly felt satisfied until I met you."

"Niall...you didn't have to tell me that much..."

"I saw you that first day of work walking down the sidewalk staring at the building and you had a sense of wonder in your eyes. You intrigued me. You were walking in my direction not paying attention to where you were going so I thought about all the movies where a guy and a girl bump into each other and then get to know each other, so I bumped into you intentionally. I'm so stupid.

He then starts laughing through teary eyes and I join in on his laughter.

"But I did that Emily, because I wanted to get to know you. You were the first girl I've seen and thought 'I really want to be with her.' But then I was afraid. I wasn't sure what to do or how to act. I didn't know the first steps to winning a girl's heart."

He looks uneasy as he shifts his position on the bed.

"My older brothers always had so many girls to choose from yet they acted like they didn't even care about them. They would harass the girls and treat them like shit and the girls would just giggle. I wanted to be different."

"Niall...you...are..."

"I put on an act of being a 'cool guy' that is nonchalant about everything and I tried to make it seem like I had sex all the time because I thought that's what girls liked. But I was so wrong."

He looks down and smiles again and I smile back but with a look urging him to continue speaking.

"When I saw you Emily, don't laugh at me, but I thought it was love at first sight."

"Oh my god." I say as I cover my mouth with my hand.

"I saw you, Emily, and I wanted you to be mine. I wanted to do everything for you. I wanted to shower you with riches and love you for eternity. That's why I took you out for that nice dinner. I wanted to give you all that I had because I didn't want to lose you. Even though I've only know you for two days, I feel like I've known you forever."

"Niall...I..."

"I'm so sorry I came on too strong, I thought that every girl was like the girls my older brothers brought home and that they all wanted to have sex. I wanted to lose my virginity to you Emily. And then when you kissed me that night, I thought the time had come. I was so nervous but I felt so ready."

I place my hand on his knee as he continues.

"And when you pushed me off of you, my heart felt like it was ripped out of my chest. I didn't know what else to do so I made the mistake of taking after my older brothers and acted like a douche bag to you because that's how my older brothers won over all those girls. But then I went home and I felt like absolute shit."

A single tear slowly rolls down his cheek then falls off and lands on the bed.

"I felt like everything I did was wrong. And I tried to talk to you the next day at work but you blew me off and I told myself that I should give up on you because you didn't want me."

"Niall...That's not..."

"It was hard, but I pulled myself together and tried to be positive. When I saw you this morning, looking down at your desk trying to avoid everyone, I thought to myself, 'this is my chance.' And I tried but failed again. Then I saw Louis today taking advantage of you, so me and Harry beat the shit out of him. But now I've failed you again. I'm so sorry. Emily, I'm the worst guy in the world."

He buries his face in his hands and softly weeps.

"Niall?"

He lifts his face from his hands and looks into my eyes.

"Yes, Emily?" he says, trembling.

"Let's lose our virginity together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...