𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞-𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐉...

By -ceecentral

"a city boy& a boy with trust issues? that'll never work out." lil tjay x polo g started: August 17th, 2020 f... More

𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ
𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡
Chapter One
Chapter One; Cont
Chapter One;Fin
Chapter 2
Chapter 2; Cont
Chapter 2; Fin
Chapter 3
Chapter 3; Cont
Chapter 3; Fin
Chapter 4
Chapter 4; Cont
Chapter 4; Fin
Chapter 5
Chapter 5; Cont
Chapter 5; Fin
Chapter 6
Chapter 6; Cont
Chapter 6; Fin
Chapter 7
Chapter 7; Cont
Chapter 7; Fin
Chapter 8
preview:
Switched Roles
Chapter 8;Cont
Chapter 8; Fin
Chapter 9
Chapter 9; Cont
Chapter 9; Fin
Chapter 10
Chapter 10; Cont
Chapter 10; Fin
Chapter 11
Chapter 11; Cont
Chapter 11; Fin
Chapter 12
Chapter 12; Cont
Chapter 12; Fin
Chapter 13
Chapter 13; Cont
Chapter 13; Fin
Chapter 14; The begining of the end.
Chapter 14; The middle of the end.
Chapter 14; The end
huge thank you + fun facts 😭🤍.
its up!

𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑖𝑠? 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤.

7.4K 288 706
By -ceecentral

Flashback: 6 months ago.

Taurus:

I looked in disgust at the sight in front of me.

My 'boyfriend' was in some random ass niggas car, sucking his shit off, when he told me he was going to church with his mother.

Am I surprised? Not really, I always knew Bryson was a little bit of a hoe, I just refused to believe it.

I rapidly knocked on the car window, making him pop off the randoms dick and look up at me.

He look shocked.

He rolled down the window and cum spilled out of his mouth.

"Taurus I-"

"Nah Bryson, you got it. Deadass I don't wanna hear shit from you anymore." I spat.

"Aye bro you can get out my shit na'." The lanky lightskin man said.

"Really Johnathan?" Bryson yelled.

"Hey man, you knew this was just for the nut." He shrugged, pushing Bryson out his car and speeding off.

"Taurus please, I'm sorry." He whined.

"Leave me alone Bryson, for real. You such a lil hoe, and you thought that shit wouldn't catch up to you? No wonder yo ass been looser den' usual." I scoffed before walking back to my own car.

I knew I'd never be the same.

Tione:

The girl under me giggled as I pulled out of her.

"You sure I can't stay daddy?" She asked.

"Bye Rubi, you know that nigga at home waiting for you." I chuckled.

"But Tione, don't you wanna settle down sometime? Your 22!" She scolded.

"Bitch and you 29, still tryna get this dick, when you know you married." I rolled my eyes at her.

Rubi looked down in shame and shook her head.

"Think about what I said Tione." She reminded.

She could go to hell with that shit, Tjay don't settle for no bitch, or nigga.

Tyquain:

I laughed nervously as I waited for Shèyaa to show up.

"Calm down baby, I promise he's nice." Kentrell whispered in my ear.

"Ok." I mumbled, tensing up when I saw someone approach us.

I had been stalking him on Instagram once I learned about him.

And boy, was that man fine.

But seeing him in person? Holy shit.

He walked over to us, and I could see him basically undressing me with his eyes.

It made me tense up, but when he licked his lips looking over my 5'3 stance, I basically fell to his fucking feet.

"Wassup baby?" He kissed Kentrell's cheek and slid in the booth across from us.

Kentrell:

I blushed lightly as Shèyaa licked his lips.

"So, Shey, this is Ty, and Ty this is Shey." I introduced them.

"H-hey, nice to m-meet you." Tyquain stuttered out.

"Don't be so nervous, nice to meet you too shawty." Shèyaa said, basically eye fucking him.

I kicked him under the table and glared at him. He shot me a bored look and turned his attention back to Ty.

"So how old are you?" He asked.

"I'm-21." Ty shyly answered.

"21? My favorite numba'." He flirted, making Ty smile.

"How old are you?" He asked.

"I'm 26 baby." He replied, checking the time on his phone.

They continued to have small talk, with a small flirt here and there. I was so happy they were getting along.

"Well I gotta go help Taymor with something, do you guys mind being alone?" I lied.

I didn't have to help Tay with anything, he was probably getting fucked by Jamell right now. I just wanted them to be alone.

"Naw we good baby, I'll drop him off afta." Shèyaa said.

I nodded and pecked both of their lips, leaving them alone.

Shèyaa:

As soon as Kentrell left, Ty got shy.

"Aye don't start closing in on a nigga now." I joked. He smiled at me and continued to eat his salad.

"You eva' done a poly befo'?" I asked.

He shook his head no, and swallowed before speaking.

"Nah, I'm only open to this because I really like Kentrell and you seem nice as well. No offense." He rushed out the last part.

"None taken Ma, and the same for me. But if we hit it off who knows what could happen." I smirked.

"Yeah Shèyaa, who knows." He replied with the same amount of energy.

We spoke for another hour or so, talking about Kentrell, highschool, things of that nature.

"Aye.. you really cute you kno' dat?" I asked.

"Thank you..I hear it all the time but Ion know, I don't believe-"

"Ain't no way. Have you seen yoself? You fuckin pretty as shit." I kept complimenting.

"You're cute yourself Shèyaa." He smiled, and I swore I saw his cheeks get slightly red.

"Can I get a kiss?" I asked.

"Ion know... I don't kiss on the first date." He said, I saw the look of amusement in his eyes.

"I'm just playin." He gave me a small peck on the lips.

"You really are fun to be around Ty. You ready to go home though?" I ask.

"Yeah, this was a nice date. It's so good to finally meet you." He rambled on about how he didn't know if I would like him.

"Well I've only known you for 2 hours, but you seem likable." I shrugged. He smiled again.

The to his house was pretty quiet, I only talked when I wanted him to put his number in my phone.

But it was a comfortable silence, he was dozing off anyways.

"Ty you home Ma." I shook him awake.

"Oh my god sorry." He mumbled.

"What you saying sorry for? It's fine." I chuckled.

"Thanks Shey, today was nice." He said.

"It was. Keep in touch, ok?" I reminded. He nodded his head and gave me one last hug before getting out.

I watched him make it to his apartment.He turned around and waved at me and I waved back, before he went inside. As soon as I saw his door close I sped off.

Omniscient:

And that leads our five boys to now.

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.3K 60
Ghost Tyun meets lonely guitar boy Gyu Started: January 1st 2023 😎 Ended: March 15th 2023
207K 13.3K 57
Jungkook, a ruthless mafia leader, is under the control of a powerful boss and driven by a mission to save his father. What will happen when Jungkoo...
28.9K 775 21
𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐎 "𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇| they've been together for over 2 years, but unfortunately all good things come t...
1M 62.3K 21
❝don't steal, stealing is not good!❞ ❝and who says i wanna be good?❞ lee minho + han jisung started; august 9 2018 finished; september 14 2018 [ I...