𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲 || 𝐓𝐚𝐞...

By taes_gucci_flipflops

-originally called 'country boy'- "why do you always call me that?" "because your pretty, and your a boy." w... More

before we start
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
thankyou (and my new story)

7

3.6K 203 104
By taes_gucci_flipflops

no one pov

tae sat upon the grass and small flowers, as he was focused on his sketches. today, the house was a little chaotic and he needed some peace and quiet while he sketched up outfit ideas. so he grabbed his sketch book, his favorite pencil and eraser, and headed out the door. and he walked.

he walked past the driveway, past the barn, up a smallish hill, until he saw a tree surrounded by small white flowers. he smiled and walked towards the tree. he sat himself down on the shady grass, and started sketching. 

it was peaceful. the only sounds were the ones of the wind blowing the tree branches. it was a nice break from the loudness of life.

-

after a while he felt a presence behind him. the boy kept him self focused though, waiting to find out who it was. then he heard it.

"hey you,"

taehyung knew that voice too well by now. and he wasnt complaining. he could listen to that voice for hours on end.

tae looked up from his book, and saw jungkook walking up to him. tae gave a small smile. "what? are you stalking me now?" tae asked jokingly. jungkook gave a soft smile to the boy. "maybe..." tae let out a small gasp, as he flew some lose grass up to the raven haired boy.

"creep." tae said giggling. jungkook smiled and sat down next to the ash blond. "kidding. nah. i actually come up here sometimes. and well, you were already here.." taes smiled dropped ever so slightly. 

"o-oh..i-i can go.." tae said about to stand up, until he felt a hand on his wrist. he looked over to jungkook. "you can stay." 

that was all taehyung needed, to sit back down. "so..why do you come up here?" tae asked, getting back to a comfortable position on the ground. jungkook shrugged. "i dont know..just thinking, i guess.." tae nodded.

"anyway..what ya' doin'?" jungkook asked peeping into taes lap, where the sketch book lay. tae got shy. "o-oh..im drawing for my summer project." jungkook nodded. "what ya' drawing for?" 

"uh..just random sketches and outfit ideas...i-im going to fashion school with my best friend, and we were supposed to do summer projects together..and well, im here, so i decided to just work here instead."

jungkook nodded at the boy, who was slowly getting shy. "can i see?" jungkook asked, taking in the beauty of a boy, sitting right next to him. tae looked down, trying to hide a shy smile. "i wont laugh i promise." jungkook said jokingly.

"ok..." tae said quieter than before, as he passed over the sketch book. jungkook took it happily, as he flipped through every page. his face full of shock. "wow..." he almost whispered. tae blushed.

"so this is for school?" jungkook asked still not taking his eyes off the book. tae nodded. "y-yeah.." jungkook nodded flipping through more pages full of sketches.

(credit to artists) ^^

-

jungkook ket flipping through more pages. each time looking more shook, at the art work. tae was already blushing and shy, as he watched the older boy flip through his art.

a few minutes past, and jungkook was still flipping, taking in every detail of each page. until he flipped to one page, that wasnt and outfit sketch, or doodle.

it was....him? he looked at the page, full of deep thought. why was he in the sketch book? he took in every detail of the drawing, until he turned his hed to look at the boy next to him.

tae saw the page he was looking at, and looked down. out of embarrassment? out of shyness? out of awkwardness? out of shame? maybe all? 

"..um..i-im sorry..." tae said, trying not to be awkward. jungkook watched the boy, before looking back at the book, then back to the boy.

"..its really good." jungkook finally spoke. tae shot up his head to look at the raven haired. "w-what?" "its like really good. your really talented.." jungkook said handing back the book. 

tae took the book back and placed it next to him. "o-oh..thank you.." he said shyly. jungkook smiled at the boy.

"so is art, like your hobby?" jungkook asked looking forward. tae looked forward as well as he nodded. "y-yeah.. i guess i'v always done art..so i wanted to do it for college. but i didnt want to go to art school, because i like fashion too, so i combined them." tae said smiling. kook nodded.

"do you have any hobbies?" tae asked. "me?" jungkook asked looking at the smaller boy. tae giggled. "yes you. do you do anything besides work on this farm?" jungkook smiled at the boys giggles.

"uh..i guess..i dont know, i like to do everything, pretty much." jungkook said shrugging. tae shook his head. "nope. i wont take that as an answer. there has to be at least one thing, you really like to do." jungkook thought for a while.

"....i guess i like to sing." tae gasped. "you can sing?!" tae said shocked. jungkook nodded. "i mean, i like to think so.." jungkook said chuckling.

"you have to sing for me." tae said determined. jungkook looked at the ash blond. "nope." he said giving a cheky smile. tae pouted. "why?"

"i'll sing for you. if you draw me something." taes pout left his face. replaced with a happy nod. 

"deal." taehyung said enthusiastically. jungkook chuckled at his cute antics. 

tae felt a vibrate in his pocket, snapping him out of his smile. he took out his phone, seeing his alarm went off. "oh shoot." jungkook cocked his head. "what?" tae looked at the older boy. "i have to go back, and help jin with dinner, before he beats me with his shoe.." tae said giggling. jungkook chuckled and shook his head at taehyung.

"well, you should get goin' then." tae nodded and packed up his things. he got up and started walking away, before he turned back to see jungkook looking at him.

"wait- what do i draw?" tae asked confused. 

"surprise me." jungkook said smiling.

tae nodded before turning away again. "bye jungkook!" tae yelled as he left the spot. jungkook chuckled as he watched the small boy skip away, back to the house. a smile on his face as the cute male got farther and farther away.

_____________________________________

i dont have anything to say lol

whats your favorite color???

mine is probably maroon, or navy blue. or grey.

love you guys

xoxoxoxoxoxo

~bbytae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 1.6K 4
Where jungkook wants a baby but taehyung doesn't..
83.4K 3.8K 33
Where Taehyung's life change upside-down because of his best friend, who loves him selfishly. - Top Tae - Bottom Kook
48.8K 2.2K 33
Damn... He looks good while peeing roadside. ◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦ A story where He became his journey as well as the destination. CONTAINS: TOP Tae BOTTOM Ko...
801K 53.7K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...