Bad For You {COMPLETED}

By YahTheDon

Onika's been good her entire life. She got good grades, didn't disobey her parents, and she was a virgin but... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Bad For You 2
It's OUT

1

13.9K 461 506
By YahTheDon

Cuffing wasn't in the plans , until you came through , you was stuntin' wit' ya friends ..

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

Queens , New York

September 4

"Who that is?" I patted August's chest, watching two short girls walk in the club. They were shining. I meant that figuratively and literally.

"That's my girl Ari, and her best friend. Apparently, her best friend don't never really even get out the house like that so this her first party in a minute."

I sat back. I could admit when there was a beauty in the presence and there most definitely was. Whoever this best friend was, was absolutely gorgeous.

"You wanna go say something?" I asked him.

He shook his head as we continued to look. "Ari sees me, she'll make her way over here when she's ready. And just by the puppy dog look on best friend's face, she don't know what she got herself into. She'll follow."

I nodded my head. He wasn't wrong.

August and I had been in this life since we were in middle school. We were grown now and we had stamped our names in the ground with the way we worked. Some people wouldn't approve of our lifestyles but it is what it is. The women, the cars, the drugs, it was all just enough for me. It all gave me a rush I'm just not gonna give up.

When my Pops first put a bag of dope in my hand, I told him I ain't selling that shit. I was offended that he thought I would. He broke it down for me though. It only two ways you really get out the hood, well three. Dope slanging, millions of days of school, or fucking a dumb famous bitch. That last one was a stretch.

August and I figured if we're risking our lives anyway by riding around with dope with these niggas, we might as well be making some money for it. You know? And ever since then, we been breaking the bank.

I tried to go to school while making this drug money but it just didn't work out like that. I had my high school diploma, I just dropped out once I got to college. I most definitely had the money to pay for it but the school shit was ridiculous. Just wasn't for me.

I stood up and told August I was going to make my rounds. He nodded his head. As soon as I stepped out of the VIP section, Sarae locked her eyes on me and made her way to me.

"Happy birthday sexy." She smiled at me then ran her hand down my body. She stopped right above my dick. I laughed softly, moving her hand away.

"We not together no more Sarae. Keep your hands to yourself, thought we had an agreement."

"You know I can't control myself around you." She smirked. She wrapped her arms around my waist and I sighed, my face to the ceiling. This girl was gonna get me into so much trouble.

"Sarae..."

Sarae was the type of girl you couldn't leave alone even if you wanted to. She always sucked you back in. Every time I tried to leave Sarae, we ended up fucking. We were definitely toxic for one another but I didn't care about that anymore. I really wanted to leave Sarae alone but she wouldn't let me man.

"Beyoncé I love you baby, we should've come here together instead of apart."

"Now girl you know that wasn't gonna happen."

I saw Ariana and her best friend walking up to VIP and excused myself from Sarae, making my way back over to VIP.

I sat down next to August and he laughed with his hand over his mouth.

"You saw them girls and you came back huh?"

"Shut up nigga, I'm 'bout to work my charm."

"Don't get that girl beat up by Sarae." He smirked.

Ari and her best friend stood in front of us. August stood up, opening his arms. Immediately Ari walked into them, hugging him back. I stood up and opened my arms. Her best friend chuckled.

"I'm just tryna be just like them." I smirked at her and put my arms down. "I'm Beyoncé."

"She told me, it's your birthday?" She asked.

"Mhm hmm. You know what you can get me for my birthday?"

"What you want from a girl you don't even know?"

"A name. And depending on how this conversation goes, a phone number too." I smiled at her.

"I guess I can give you a name. It's Tanya."

I narrowed my eyes at her. She was smiling a little too hard. She was lying, that's not her damn name.

"What you lying for? I know that's not your name."

"If you know my name then why are you asking?"

"Because I don't know your name." I sat down. She followed and sat on a chair beside me. "I just know that Tanya isn't yours."

August and Ariana had already left the section so it was just her and I. Literally, nobody else was up here. Bet that was August's doing.

"It's Onika."

"You telling me the truth?"

"Mhm hmm."

"That's a weird ass name."

She turned her nose up. "Your name is Beyoncé."

I nodded my head.

"How old you turning today Ms. Beyoncé?" She asked me.

"21."

"Damn."

As we talked, I noticed so much about her. She wasn't like one of the girls I would usually go after. She looked like one of those girls that went to school and did her homework and was home by a certain time. Like someone you didn't have to worry about going out and cheating because she would only want to be up under you.

She had a fat ass and some titties to match. She had a pretty ass face with dimples you could stick your fingers in. Teeth white as hell and lips you'd just want to be wrapped around your di-

"Beyoncé!" Ari yelled.

"Huh?" I broke contact with Onika to look at Ari. She was smirking at me. "What you want Ariana?"

"My best friend. We finna go. She don't even stay out this long for real." She grabbed Onika's hand.

August kissed Ari on the cheek and Onika waved bye to the both of us.

As soon as they were about to leave out the door, I got up and basically glided over the people in the club until I got to them. They had made it to their car. When Ari saw me, she slowed down and rolled down Onika's window.

"Is there something you need Beyoncé?" She asked. She knew I was feeling her damn friend.

I ignored her. "Can I get that number?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

I pursed my lips at her. "Yes you do girl, let me get your number."

She sighed then handed me her phone. "Save your number in my phone to whatever you want. Maybe I'll call."

"Girl I'm calling you." I smiled as I saved my number in her phone under 'bigdaddybey'. She saw it and shook her head. "Goodnight beautiful."

"Happy birthday again."

I walked back into the party, going to find August. He was with Chance, Jay, Herb and Kehlani.

"Whaaat?! Lani showed up?!" I yelled. She turned around and hugged me.

"You know I had to come pop my head in for my baby. It's your 21st girl."

"Guess I'm grown now." I air quoted grown. I been damn grown.

"Your girl checkin' bitches left and right at the door." She pointed to Sarae.

"That's not my girl man." I sucked my teeth.

"Sure looks like it and sounds like it too. She not gon' let you go Bey."

"She better, Bey feeling that lil' young thang that just walked out." August teased.

"I hope she young and legal August."

"She nineteen nigga, don't worry."

I nodded my head.

I looked over at Sarae. She blew me a kiss and I shook my head at her. "That girl is a hot mess, I don't understand why she won't just give up. I've been with plenty of women after her and she still wants to fuck around."

"And you keep fucking her so it's your fault she keeps coming around. You must like the attention."

"I like the pussy."

"And that's it? Little liar?" Chance asked.

"Yes that's it. That girl is fucking crazy but she got that crazy girl pussy so I can't put it down."

"That's yo problem." Jay said. "You like ratchet bitches."

"I dooo, I do, I do."

"Bitch gon' get burned one day. Then the good girl she fall in love wit' ain't gon' want her no more." Herb said making everybody else laugh.

"You talkin' 'bout the big booty bitch that just walked up outta here?"

"Calm the bitch word, that's my baby best friend." August said.

I shook my head. "That ain't yo baby nigga."

He's been chasing after Ari since we were little and he wasn't giving up on her anytime soon. He made sure that girl was straight through everything. If she needed anything, she could call that nigga and he's jumping immediately. Whether it's a shoulder to cry on or some dick. He was her bitch.

I wish I fuckin' would.

"She is my baby, been my baby." He said.

"Whatever nigga."

Imari walked up to me. "Happy birthday Bey."

"Oh now you fuckin' wit' me? Now that yo boyfriend gone?" I grabbed her hand, pulling away from them. I knew they would say something out of pocket if we stayed over there.

"I wanted to say something earlier."

"But you ain't. Why? 'Cause yo boyfriend was here. What you want Mari?"

"I miss you baby."

"Girl." I laughed a little bit.

All these girls thought they were so special when in reality, they were all the same and I was smart enough to desperate them all. They just didn't care about anything. They were cheaters, liars, and lame as hell. I could never find myself in a relationship with one of these girls, couldn't trust them.

"What do you want me from me baby girl?" I asked her, putting one arm around her waist. I kissed her forehead.

"I want you to spend more time with me, for real. I know that bitch Sarae acts like she got it on lock or whatever but I know you don't even like her like tha-"

"Yo Imari, we stealing yo girl real quick. We got some business to handle." August grabbed my hand and pulled me into the VIP section again.

Jay, Herb, Chance, and Lani followed us to where Katorah sat across from us.

"It's always business with you Bey."

"There is no other way. Birthday or not, I need my money." I crossed my legs and she shook her head, setting two duffel bags onto the table.

"Open 'em."

Chance and Jay opened up the bags. One was filled to the brim with dope and the other just like that with cash. 

"And how long did it take you to get that?" I asked her, they closed the bags again, setting them beside my feet.

"Two or three weeks, maybe."

"Two or three weeks? Katorah we are running a cartel here, two or three weeks just ain't gon' cut it babe."

She sighed.

Katorah was fine as hell and she had every woman after her. She just wasn't the type to date, she learned that from me. She was about her money and her money only.

"You should use that sex appeal you got." I told her.

"Won't get me no where. I attract women only."

I laughed. "Well for one, that's not true. Yak want you. And two, women gon' think with they pussies. You so fine, they'd buy anything for you, shit sell anything for you. We ain't out the hood just yet fam, we still working for it."

She nodded her head then reached her hand out. "Okay."

"You know what that mean?"

"Yeah."

"I don't think you do. Get you some women but think smart about it though. Don't let them get you caught up. Don't have yourself on the frontline for some bitches. You hear me?"

"Yeah I'm hearing you Bey."

I nodded my head and Chance chucked the bag of weed at her. She opened it to make sure it was all there then got up to leave.

"I'll come by to check in in a few days." I told her.

"I got you Bey!" She yelled back.

She better. Or we gon' have problems.
________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
27.4K 1.5K 28
Don't you ever love someone so much that it hurts? You think more about them and their health than you do your own. Almost to the point it is damagi...
107K 8.4K 93
It's been three years and a lot has happened. Beyoncé and Onika have two beautiful daughters whom they both love and care for. However, their love fo...
224K 9.3K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...