~ϹαΜΕ Βαϲĸ~

Av ImJustHereHihi

What if Error considered someone family before Blue or even Nightmare's Gang? But they're gone, because of F̴... Mer

-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 1-
I need answers- Help-?
-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 3-
Explanation(No need to read if you don't like)
Happy Late Birthday 404

-Ϲ ɧ α Ρ τ ɛ ʀ 2-

4.5K 148 143
Av ImJustHereHihi

--- Last time on this book---

"Hey Error, I'm baCk-- Error?" 404 looked around, not seeing Error insight.

"Maybe he'S deStroying..." 404 mumbles as he opens the codes of the multiverse to see if an AU or Copy was being destroyed.

'He's nOt... bUt hiS cOdes arE iN An aBandoned AU....' 404 thought as he looked through the codes of the abandoned AU.

'Error you got baited didn't you? Mostly likely with chocolate-' 404 thought with a 'You fucking serious?' look.

------

Author's PoV:

Currently Error was sitting on a couch in Nightmare's Mansion, while eating... I think we all know it, chocolate. Specifically Cross' stash of chocolate. How did this happen? Well, let's see.

---After 404 left Error alone on the cliff---

'Mm, wHaT tO dO... dO i aCtuAlLy hAvE a PupPet oF 404...?' Error thought to himself before opening a portal to the Anti-Void to see if he had an actual puppet of 404.

Before Error could find a puppet of 404 he heard a portal open, assuming it was one of the Star Sluts, he quickly turned around to be met with... Nootmare, with a face that says 'Will you come with me yet or do I need to drag your ass with me?' 

"uH, niEthEr?" Error answered sheepishly to the unsaid question.

Nightmare sighs, till he got an imaginary light bulb above his skull.

"I will tell you were Cross' chocolate stash is you come with me." Nightmare decided to just bait Error with chocolate, yeah, he will give him some chocolate, Cross has way too much at this point so two birds with one stone. 

"...uGh... FinE..." Error thought for a bit before hesitantly agreeing, I mean it has been a while since he got some chocolate, plus it would only be for a bit, right? Prove that he is fine get the chocolate then head back to OuterTale, easy as chocolate, right?

Nightmare gives him a small smile before motioning him over to a portal he just summoned, Error then closes the portal that he originally opened to the Anti-Void and heads to Nightmare's direction. Nightmare then gestures Error to go first which Error didn't really mind and went in while Nightmare followed.

Now they have arrived in a 'battleground' of what you may ask? Uno. Dust, Horror, Killer and Cross were all playing UNO in the middle of the living room, and it wasn't peaceful to say the least...  

"HAH! PLUS FOUR DUDE!"

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO YOU CROSS TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY CHOCOLATE AND COLOR RED!"

"WHY THE ONE FUCKING COLOR I DON'T HAVE?!"

"THANK YOU! UNO!"

"YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!"

(I know this doesn't probably make sense, but I'm in the middle of a zombie apocalypse game and it's currently 12am when I'm writing this- so please excuse my illogicality right now-) 

Error just glanced at them, and remembered the times he and the others would do that. Nightmare seemed to have noticed Error glancing at the others, but just ignored it, Error was the so called mom of the group.

"So where are you hurt?" Nightmare asked as Error sat on one of the couches.

"i DoN'T rEalLy kNoW wHaT iS hEalEd aNd nOt..." Error admitted a bit sheepishly. 

"Are you saying that some of your wounds are already healed? That quick?" Nightmare questioned suspiciously as he looked at some of the well-bandaged bandages.

"wElL sUpPosedLy i gUesS..." Error answered as he started glancing at the gang who were still playing an UNO war.

*sigh*  Well since you look fine right now I'll go get Cross' chocolate stash." Nightmare said before he teleported upstairs.

'They remind me so much of before... this hellhole got worse...' Error thought to himself as he continued glancing at the gang every once in a while.

"Here." Nightmare said as he offered Error the chocolate,  which seemed to snapped Error from his trip to Memory lane.

"oH, tHanKs." Error says as he takes the chocolate from Nightmare. 

Now here we are again, currently Error was sitting on a couch in Nightmare's Mansion, while eating... I think we all know it, chocolate. Specifically Cross' stash of chocolate.

Soon Error felt a new presence in the abandoned AU, he knew exactly who it was, he was probably gone for too long (*cough* *cough* only five minutes *cough *cough*) as 404 was now looking for him. 

"Someone is in this AU, I'll go see who it is." Nightmare told Error as he also sensed the new presence and stood up from the couch.

"yOu pRobAblY dOn'T nEeD tOo-" Error cuts himself off as the whole gang and Nightmare were now dangling from the ceiling by some blue strings. (for plot reasons- they'll be blue- and because I am unsure if it's black or blue-)

"wElP fUcK- hE's hErE" Error said as he stared at the gang who were still hanging from the ceiling.

"ERROR LET US DOWN I ALMOST WON!" Killer shouted as the UNO cards gracefully made their way to the ground.

"I wOulD, bUt i CaN'T-"

"Error just let us down, please." Nightmare asked as he rubbed his forehead, because the four who were playing UNO were arguing now.

"i sAiD i CaN't nOt WoN't, NigHt." Error replied as he continued staring at the gang and occasionally glancing at the living room doorway.

"Error- Wait, what do you mean 'can't'?" Nightmare was about to ask Error to let them down again, before cutting himself off and asking a more reasonable question, which seemed to snap the arguing quartet and actually listen to the conversation between their 'mom and dad'. 

"LiKe i SaId, i CaN'T bRinG yOu gUyS doWn." Error stated once again but this time he was now glaring at the doorway, as if waiting for someone.

"What do you mean, Error? Just let us down for fucks sake. You are the only one who can control blue strings." Nightmare tried reasoning with Error.

"LiKe I sAiD i CaN'T sO sToP aSkiNG mE!" Error shouted back at Nightmare.

"Why can't you just let us the fuck down?!" Nightmare shouted back.

 While the two were arguing the UNO quartet, was simply watching Error and Nightmare fight as if they were a married couple. 

"You fucking Windows Vista-" 

"ShuSh yOu fuCkiNg oCtoPus." Error said while glaring daggers at Nightmare which effectively shut him up, while the quartet stared in interest at Error at why he suddenly silenced Nuggetmare.

Soon enough they heard some small laughs coming from the doorway, to which they respond snapping their neck to the direction somehow not breaking their neck. While Error just glanced at the doorway.

"WhY DiD yOu hAve To dO tHS tO mE-?" Error asked as he glared at the figure at the doorway.

"Mhm, thAts kArma aFter yOu leFt mE." 404 said as he calmly walked into the living room, as his hand was held up where several strings connected to the blue part of his phalanges.

"Wait- WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU?!" Cross practically shouted at 404.

"Well, I'm Error404 but I gO bY 404." 404 said as he quietly walked to Error.

"tHe oNlY rEaSoN i CaLl yOu tHaT iS bEcAusE yOu iNsiSt." Error pointed out.

"Fair enOugh.... Windows Vista." 404 called Error to annoy him.

"yOu LiTtlE piEcE oF sHiT- *sigh* ArE yOu gOinG tO lET tHem dOwN yEt?" Error asked as he motioned to the still-hanging-from-the-ceiling gang.

"Oh, yEah." 404 then let go of the strings, which ended with almost the whole gang falling face flat on to the ground, well except Dust, he somehow landed on the couch.

"yOu rEaLlY hAd tO dRoP tHeM?" Error questioned as the gang proceeded in trying to get up.

"Yep, iT's fuN tHat wAy " 404 said as he smiled innocently at Error as if he just didn't drop five people from the ceiling to the floor.

"Uh hUh," Error replied as he just stared at 404.

"So are we getting answers or are we just going to not question how there is now a random Sans in this giant ass mansion?" Killer asked as he was now sitting beside Dust on the couch.

"I wOuLd pReFeR tHe lAtTeR-"

"It was rhetorical question, and too bad the answer is the former." Killer cuts off Error.

Error sighed.

"CoDe 2016?" He asked 404.

"SuRe. Do aS yOu Want, jUst dOn't do sometHing stupiD." 404 replied.

Before anyone could ask what 'Code 2016' meant, 404 and Error quickly dissapeared.

---
"Ok, wherE tHe helL Did yOu teleporT uS too?" 404 asked as the place where they landed in, had a very familiar feeling.

"YoU sErIouSly dOn'T reMembeR tHiS pLacE...?" Error asked questioningly.

"No...? Am i SupPosed toO..?" 404 questioned back.

"Do yOu kNoW... [«ɛʀʀօʀ... ռǟʍɛ ɦɨɖɖɛռ...»] ...?" Error asked hoping it wasn't what he thought it was.

"No...?" 

---

??? PoV

He doesn't remember me...

...he doesn't remember...

No wonder Error hates them...

They fucking erased his memories!

THEY FUCKING ERASED HIS  DAMN MEMORIES!

...

Heh, and I thought I'll finally be able to see him again... but he probably can't even see me now.

Ah dear, seems like I have to 'banish' someone...

Hopefully [«ɛʀʀօʀ... ֆքɛɛƈɦ ɦɨɖɖɛռ...»] didn't get all the fun from Fate...

Cause, they just gained a very dangerous enemy...

~~~

A/N

I'm stressed.

helpme-

Well, anyways. Time to to explain stuff-

No Updates:

I'm having writer's block and I'm just really forcing myself to write this stuff, so sorry if the next chapters are bad...

Who is ???:

You can guess, I think it's obvious. But I may, be wrong. I tried my best to stay canon to his wiki, just adjusting some stuff to at least make a small amount of sense in this story.  

I think that's all I'll now start working on two more books.

Word count (chapter): 1530-? (close enough-)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.5K 25
- • x BLOOD AND GORE WARNING x • - Error stops, Where is everyone? It's so empty here... walking through the ruin halls he found nothing. no one, no...
7.3K 548 57
Everything was running smoothly for the Star Sanses on this amazing day. Ink was drawing happily, Blue was running around chasing butterflies, and Dr...
61.4K 1.9K 25
! WARNING ! IT'S OLD AND CRINGY AF AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING BACK THEN As many Fgod stories shows that Error was forced to destroy by Fate...
27.4K 902 20
( THIS BOOK IS A TEST TO SEE IF I CAN DO THIS.) ( FGOD STORIES AND A BIT OF OTHERS WHILE IM AT IT. ) (AND ERROR HAREM SO ERRORXEVERYONE) Error was on...