Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

By CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 47~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 35~

361 20 9
By CrazyAnimationChick

~ELSA'S POV~

.

.

.
So many things were already on my mind, so when I got Astrid's text after she got out of detention about her encounter with Heather, more weight got added to my heavy thoughts. I don't think we've ever spoken to each other, so why does she feel sorry? I mean, nearly everyone does, but why would she go out of her way to tell Astrid to tell me? Maybe I'm overthinking it, but it just seems odd. Astrid thinks the same.

"Ugh can we please take a break," Anna says as she throws her head back and slouches back in her seat at the table. "I can't go on any longer."

"You still have two more years of this," Rapunzel says, giggling. "And even more so if you decide to go to college."

This makes my sister groan deeply. "Of course I'm going to college, but I'd rather not think about that right now."

"Then do your homework," I comment as I set my phone aside. "The faster you get it done, the faster you can no longer work on it."

"Says the one who was just on her phone," my sister remarks. She then smirks. "Was it Jack?"

"No," I answer honestly, but my heated face tells her a lie.

"It so was!" She exclaims. "You're such a liar."

I roll my eyes and scan my paper for the question I was previously working on. "If you must know," I say as I try to focus, "It was Astrid who texted me. She's out of detention now and had a brief talk with Heather."

Both she and our cousin suck in a breath. "And how'd that go?" Asks Rapunzel, knowing that it probably didn't go well.

"She said that Heather wanted to let me know that she's sorry about what happened to me," I explain, my eyes on the question in my text book but my mind not comprehending the words. "I appreciate it very much, but I admit it's also a bit odd since Heather and I don't associate with each other in any way."

"You think she and Chloe are up to something?" wonders my cousin, which makes my sister growl.

"They better not," Anna says, "I'll keep a close eye on them in my classes. I promise."

I giggle and say, "No, what you need to do is keep an eye out for the board notes."

Anna groans again and drops her head to rest against her textbook on the table. "But I don't wanna."

"You're never going to survive college," Rapunzel teases, which earns her a gently shove from my sister.

"Rude," Anna sticks out her tongue, and the three of us giggle like children. It's a euphoric feeling.

Not as much as kissing though.

And of course, there go my thoughts, wondering off toward Jack. I wonder what he's doing right now. Is he doing homework? Playing with his siblings? Cleaning the house? (Ha, as if.)He's probably practicing for his first hockey game of the season.

The first game is tomorrow and so many people are going. Olaf included.

God it's weird having him back in my life. Weirder than Jack. Weirder than Anna finally knowing the whole truth. I still feel like everything got off too easily and it has me...paranoid. It shouldn't have been so easy right? There should have been something more...climatic, I guess. I don't know, but everything feels wrong.

And perhaps that's because my anxiety is high due to Hans not being in police custody yet. Maybe once he is, I'd feel a lot better.

If Olaf were here, he'd probably tell me something very positive and give me a hug. I'm glad he works at the hospital. His hugs really can be the best medicine you can give someone, especially for the children who are in there.

"If anyone won't survive college, it's a tie between Jack and Flynn," Anna went on. "I honestly can't choose who would survive and who wouldn't."

"Oh Flynn would survive all the way," Rapunzel says, surely, without skipping a beat, "They're both very smart and charismatic, but Flynn has a way with words that Jack doesn't have all the time. Don't tell him I said that though. Flynn that is. It's funny when he thinks his charm doesn't work on me."

Anna's eyes light up. "So does that mean it does?!"

Grinning, Rapunzel says, "Well...maybe."

Anna's squeal is cute but deafening. "I knew it!"

"You know nothing!"

"You literally just confirmed it!"

"Did I though?"

"Hwaaaaaa?!"

I nearly snorted at their silliness, but kept it cool as I tried, once more, to focus on my homework that the other two obviously lost interest in. And yet I couldn't stop myself from saying: "You make is so obvious though."

I glance up in time to see Rapunzel scoff, and smirk in amusement. I expected her to say something about Jack and I, but instead she says: "I deserve so much better than this." She then sticks out her tongue, making my sister giggle and for me to roll my eyes.

"Like a break from this homework or a date with Flynn?" Anna wiggles her eyebrows and Rapunzel's face reddens as she laughs and gives my sister a shove.

"Shut up," says my cousin, "He doesn't even like me. He's a huge flirt."

"Jack is a huge flirt," Anna pointed out, looking straight at me and grinning, "and he's crushing hard on Elsa over here. Which means," she turns her head back to our cousin, "that Flynn crushing on you is totally possible and it's totally in motion now. He's probably thinking about you as we speak."

.

.

.

~FLYNN~

She's perfect and I'm trash. Simple as that. I stole her crown, which resulted in her having her cousin help her find it, which resulted in Elsa seeing and confronting Hans, which resulted in him assaulting her, which resulted with her ending up in the hospital, and yada yada yada. None of it would have happened had I just left the crown alone.

I only took it because I knew it's something she doesn't actually need. I do need it. It'll pay off all my debts. I'll be in the good graces of the Stabbington brothers, who I'm currently on my way to meet. Rapunzel would understand.

And yet, I couldn't bring myself to give it to them. I've never felt such guilt before. So her crown, her very very expensive crown, is still in my possession. The Stabbington Brothers don't have it, nor do they know about it. They know that I plan on giving them something to pay off some of my debt, but they're just gonna have to wait a little longer until I can get something else.

Now you're probably wondering, what am I gonna do with the crown? Am I going to give it back since I'm not giving it to the Stab Bros? Well the answer to that is...I don't know.

A part of me wants to keep it because it's just a gorgeous accessory to have, I look 10 times sexier with it on (even have the selfies to prove it), but another part of me, a bigger part of me, wants to give it back to her. It's rightfully hers, but...I'm afraid once she knows it was me that took it...she'll hate me and want nothing to do with me.

I don't want to lose her.

"Ah, well if it isn't my favorite twinny duo," I say when I approach the table my associates were at and take a seat.

Our usual meetup is a very well known pub called The Snuggly Duckling, which, in all honesty, is kinda cute for a dirty, smelly drinking hole. A classmate of mine, Thalia, works here too, so she always hits me up with the best drinks.

"Finally," says Sideburns. He takes one last swig of his drink, a Corona Beer, the kind that Rapunzel's dad is the owner of, the kind of industry that Rapunzel is legit the heiress of. The other twin, Patchy, takes one last drink of his beverage too, and in unison, the brothers get to their feet.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask, still sitting. "I just got here. I just sat down. You're really going to have me get back up?"

I don't know which one growls first, but I do know that Patchy is the one who puts his hands on me and lifts me out of my seat and onto my feet with ease. So much ease. It's not fair.

"There," he snarls, "Now let's go. We have a job to do."

"Obviously," I say under my breath and luckily the two giants didn't hear me. Must be nice being over 10 feet tall.

"So what are we doing?" I ask once I'm inside their mysterious white van. "Who we robbing this time?" But to my surprise, the brothers look at each other and smirk, not responding to me at all. "Alright fine, keep your secrets then."

But to say I was surprised minutes later when we pulled up into an old, disgusting motel, would be an understatement. What the hell are we doing here? What does this place have that's worthy of stealing?

Patchy, the one eyed brother who shouldn't have been driving, parks the van, but keeps it running. "Get in the driver's seat," he orders me, "and when we get back, you better be prepared for the drive of your life."

My eyes widen, surprised but also flattered. "Are you making me your escape driver? Because hell yeah! Vin Diesel wishes he could drive like me."

They replied with their usual scowl and eye roll and get out of the van. I do as I was told, unfortunately, and made myself comfortable in the van's driver's seat, tapping on the steering wheel in anticipation.

They weren't gone for long, 5 minutes exactly, but when I saw them coming back, a third person was with them.

Who was currently draped over Patchy's shoulder, body entirely limp.

Meaning they're either knocked out or...dead.

I lean my head out the window in shock and shout without meaning to: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

The brothers pay me no attention and rush into the van, Patchy pretty much dropping the person, a male from what I could tell, as soon as he got in.

"DRIVE!" Both brothers yell, snapping me out of my frozen shock.

I got us out of there quickly, and as soon as I'm in the street, I'm panicking.

"What the fuck did you guys just do?!" I ask, heart racing. "Did we just kidnap someone? Who is that? I signed up to be a Thief and a Dealer, but not when it comes to people! How often do you guys kidnap people?! What the actual fuck-"

"Just shut up and take us here," Sideburns says and shows me the text on his Burner phone, an address about an hour away from here.

I gulp, my throat going dry, and I say nothing more as I drive off. Sideburns then leans forward to turn the radio on, but not once did I hear anything over the thundering of my heart.

And when I look into the rear view mirror to catch a glimpse of the man's face, my pounding heart stops completely.

Because the person we kidnapped just so happens to be Hans.

.

.

.

A.N: HEY GUYS! How have you been these last 5 months? Quarantine has been crazy huh? I genuinely feel awful for not updating at all. I've had plenty of time to write many chapters and now that my college has started back up, all the time I had is gone. BUT I'm not gonna let that stop me. I took my long break and I'm now ready to get back in the game. I apologize if this chapter is BLEH but it's been awhile. Hopefully the future chapters will be better. My goal is to update twice a month, so wish me luck, and happy reading! Stay tuned and good bye ^_^

Also Thalia is from Justin and the Knights of Valor. It's a cute movie, def check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 15.4K 51
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a twenty eight year old, rising fashionista has a secret no one knows about. That she was the acclaimed dead super-heroine La...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
31.3K 1.5K 27
He enrolled at True Cross Academy, holding that gun tight in his grip with one goal in mind: become an exorcist. He needed to become one. He had to...
349K 16.1K 48
Each chapter is a separate story (unless otherwise stated)! ✓ COVER BY: @SummerSnowQueen © 2015-2018 KʀʏᴘᴛɪCᴀᴛ Aʟʟ Rɪɢʜᴛs Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ